Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

All Aquarius In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Aquarius In The House (6473 Views)

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 / Lonely Aquarius Looking For A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Aquarius In The House by go4gold107(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2008
HEY HOUSE

I AM. . . . .

I AM . . . .

I AM . . . .

[size=16pt]
FEBRUARY, 18TH[/size]
@ all

sorry, I was just coughing. I dont stammer.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2008
yeah man . . .nice to meet ya !

am Feb 18th too wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2008
@go4gold107
or you r using your mouth to scratch like a deejay,how did u hold out for days after valentines smiley
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 10:15pm On May 15, 2008
Tomorrow Horoscope

Quickie:
Be open to unusual ideas from different cultures. They will ignite your imagination.

Overview:[/b]Your social energy is vibrant right now and you may find that people are much more willing to spend their time getting to know you -- no matter how busy they may be. You can make great progress!
[b]
Daily Flirt:

Today's energy is pushing you in a new direction -- one that looks more and more appealing the farther you go. There's no need to exert much energy; momentum is all you need.

Daily Couples:
Up for something a little different? Suggest meeting your sweetie at a comedy club. After a stressful week, it will feel good to let go of your cares and laugh the night away.

Daily Singles:
Cast aside your preconceptions of a certain coworker to hear what they have to say about an issue close to your heart. You might be surprise at how much insight they really have. Don't be so quick to judge people on superficial information

[b]Aquarius:[/b]A relatively peaceful day in the cosmos can give us time to look back and reconsider what's happened, integrate recent experiences and then make plans for the future. The socially adept Libra Moon entices us to seek balance rather than conflict and to make love rather than war. The Moon creates an intellectually astute Grand Air Trine with mental Mercury and dreamy Neptune, allowing us to feel content, regardless of what needs may remain unfulfilled.

@lucabrasi
Ahaha you are addicted to nland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, how are you going to stop coming tongue
Search well sha so you don't fall for a golddigger chic
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 15, 2008
hehhehehehehheheheehhehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u do well trooe,i was waiting for d horoscope grin grin grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 4:03am On May 16, 2008
I was less busy so i took the opportunity to post it early
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2008
@trooe
ma worry,when the time comes you ll check the horoscopes for me nah smileygoldigger ke?me sef im a diamond digger grin like the aquarius one,on the whole i think its more of reflection abi, nice one jare nothing do you,
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 5:28pm On May 16, 2008
lol abi oh you be diamond digger true true grin grin didn't your ex give you 24 carat Gold diamond ole cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me sef I dey feel the Aquarius, looking back at these pass dayz hmmmmmm Thank God sha kiss kiss
The overview is true too, wish i have the ability to make time for the ones I love sad, sometimes i feel like am on a fast lane cheesy cheesy

How is everyone doing today cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2008
hmmmn naija girls, na wa for the way u all gather together to deal with any guy ,see you dont even know her but u don deal with me sharp sharp ehn lol grin, i swear i didnt even know she was giving me anything o because i used play play to collect 20pounds from her,so she said thats my birthday prezzie,it was later in the evening that she gave me,but u know how u naija girls are now,she made sure she told me how many carats and how much it cost e.t.c and i shud make sure no other girl touches it or she ll curse lmao,

ill copy and paste this one to my email especially that aquarius bit,just read it again now and im gettn some sturvs again sha, na wa o
i dey o,i tried my best to revise for like 3/4 hrs before rushing to nairaland, i think i need to go to rehab yea yea yea grin

seems u r a wahala person o,everyone s always mentioning your name ,thank GOD i didnt se ur other side lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:36pm On May 16, 2008
wetin Naija babes do you grin, abeg leave us alone jare LOL.
I no blame the babe jare, she's just letting you know how much the thing worth na, but not all Naija girls act that way.I don't tell the person how much the thing cost, as long he/she likes the gift is what matters to me
but wait oh, what did you give her on her bday grin grin

I didn't really go over the aquarius thing lastnite until this morning, i was like wow it so true.
The more you read it, the deeper you understand it more

You will soon get tired of it, since nland is getting boring lately grin, if not for this stupid rain i won't be here spending my time on nland angry

lmfao i no be o ni wahala oh grin grin, just don't like people bothering for useless issues cool
if you curse at me, i will do the same back, don't take crap from nobody cool
But then again am a star and people just can't get enough of moi kiss kiss
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2008
omo-eko we r waiting ooo,we dont wanna make mistakes tomorrow
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 8:53pm On May 16, 2008
Tomorrow Horoscope

Quickie:
Even if you don't understand all of your deep feelings, you should not hide them.

Overview:
You need to take care of something that's kind of a big deal in your life, perhaps related to your career in some way. It may involve putting your personal life on hold for a day or two.

Daily Flirt:
You have some weird mixed feelings about something that went down recently, although it seemed totally positive to all outsiders. It's a good time to rethink your own opinions and see where you end up.

Daily Couples:
You and your honey have a pretty sweet life together. Take some time this weekend to give back to your community. Volunteer opportunities are all around you, so pick something that suits your interests and dive right in.

Daily Singles:
Deep feelings for someone new leaves you feeling emotionally naked and vulnerable. Stop worrying about the future and go with the flow. The less you freak out over what's to come, the better.

Aquarius: Dynamic tension is building to a breaking point as your fears stimulate a mental process that, in turn, only creates more stress. It's a challenge to break out of this vicious cycle, for your worries are not put to rest by intellectual analysis. Let the thoughts run free, but don't put too much stock in what you know if you cannot also feel it in your gut.

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 16, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked not again *faints*
Re: All Aquarius In The House by ThugLife1(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2008
FEBRUARY 18TH HERE
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 16, 2008
welcome smiley cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 12:15am On May 18, 2008
where is omo-eko sef undecided
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 12:43am On May 18, 2008
@jenny
Have been out jare just came in not too long ago grin grin

@topic
Tomorrow Horoscope
Quickie:
You know what you want, so go for it -- and ignore the hecklers in the audience.

Overview:

Your emotional state is pretty intense right now and that could mean that you're having trouble relating to your sweetheart -- or finding one, if you're single. Ride it out and wait for the calm to come.

Daily Flirt:[/b]You have to hide out for a little while today so your emotions can catch up with recent events. It might be a quick cry, an hour of cardio or just about anything else you can think of to help you move on.

[b]Daily Couples:

You love hanging out with your friends, but right now you and your loved one are craving a little privacy. Turn off your phones, close the blinds and make this day just about the two of you.

Daily Singles:
As the life of the party you often feel most comfortable in front of a captive audience. However, as you start dating keep in mind that you're not on an improv comedy audition. Be yourself without searching for a punch line.
[b]
Aquarius:[/b]You may be able to get away with something  now, but don't push your luck too far or your day could implode. If you do go overboard, it will come back at you very quickly. Give yourself permission to receive the love that you desire, without greedily taking more than is available. Seek satisfaction in what you have today, rather than longing for what is unavailable.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2008
feeling the quickey and overview as for the aquarius , hmmmnnn smiley
nice one n thanks again jare trooe wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2008
omo-eko how far naaa wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 11:55pm On May 18, 2008
Tomorrow Horoscope
Daily Flirt:
Someone needs a private moment with you, and you should be sure to give it up. It might not be a big dramatic scene, but it should bring you closer together, or at least closer to honesty.

Daily Couples:
You've got career advancement on your mind. You may be concerned about how to balance your work and love life, but you have nothing to fear. You're quite skilled at maintaining a balance.

Daily Singles:
Today you might be confronted with a situation where you either have to stick your neck out for a friend, or remain silent. If you talk, chances are you will be ridiculed about your opinion. However, if you don't voice your concerns you could betray a friend. Weigh your options carefully.

Quickie:
A friendly visitor is going to add some serious electricity to your social network.

Overview:
Something is slowing you down and you're not so happy about it. Try not to rush ahead of yourself, or you may find that people get in your way and slow you down even more than before.

Aquarius:[/b]Today's Full Moon brings to you an awareness of your desires and an understanding of how fulfilling them changes the basic foundation of your home and family. It's not that you must make a big choice; it's just that the two sides of your life sometimes feel so far apart. Go easy with yourself now, for decisions will become more obvious in a few days.

You are welcome[b] lucabrasi
wink cheesy
Re: All Aquarius In The House by cuteass1(f): 11:57pm On May 18, 2008
^^^so you're deliberately ignoring my calls and YIMs shey?? No wahala!
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 1:46am On May 19, 2008
haba you know your friend better than that nah, and i wasn't ignoring you wink, as per the yim I wasn't on at that moment and have explained the phone call things, so cheer up sweetie kiss
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 19, 2008
where is omo-eko sef undecided she is becoming lazy dis days angry angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2008
@trooe
hya,wats crackning, from the daily single to overview is like hmmnnn cool
the others dont apply to me smiley
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2008
omo ekooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where at thou angry angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2008
wat have they done to my omo-eko cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2008
Everyone abeg no vex oh grin grin

@Jenny
Have been really busy lately and by the time i get in, am either to tired to sign on the computer or falls alseep on the couch tongue
And coming on nland has been too boring me grin grin

Today Horoscope
Quickie:
A friend is dealing with some heavy stuff right now, so be extra patient with them.

Overview:
You need to keep yourself honest today -- and that might be incredibly difficult! It's a good time to find a smart friend who is willing to tell it like it is, even if you don't really want to hear it.

Daily Flirt:
If you can't figure out why people are behaving so strangely, unfocus your eyes and just concentrate on the small stuff. It's weird, but the words they're saying aren't important.

Daily Couples:
Today starts with you unable to find your focus. Take a short break and walk around outside to clear your head. By this evening, things start coming together, but you still feel a little shaky. Keep your plans with your loved one mellow.

Daily Singles:
Spontaneity can be a good thing and sometimes it can drive you nuts. Living by the seat of your pants is thrilling and fun at times, but not twenty-four hours a day. Set up a regular routine to put some order in your frantic lifestyle.

Aquarius:[/b]Other people's expectations go beyond what you are willing to give today. [b]Your thoughts have a life of their own, making your stress level rise. You realize now that there is no easy way out of this dilemma. Stop struggling; it's a waste of time and energy.
A workable solution will appear once you regain a calmer state of mind

hmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 12:48am On May 24, 2008

Quickie:
You could get blinded by your own brilliance today -- you are brighter than ever!

Overview:
If you want to get anything at all done today, you need to make sure that you've got everything you need right in front of you and no irritants or distractions to keep you from doing what must be done.\

Daily Flirt:
Struggling won't help you much today, and that means you should keep plugging along. You should be able to catch up in the near future, but for today, it's all about treading water.

Daily Couples:
You don't have your usual high level of energy today. Let your honey know you'd like to spend the day doing low-key things. Chilling out with board games and Chinese take-out sounds just about right.

Daily Singles:
Sharing is an admirable quality in any friendship. So why not reveal some personal events in your life? Permitting others a glimpse into your private world helps friends see the whole you as opposed to person you want them to see.

[b]Aquarius:[/b]If you are tempted to be irresponsible now, just remember that this impulsive attraction toward spontaneity is not permanent. Although you cannot completely avoid previous obligations, you can postpone them for a while. Let your inner child out to play and deal with the consequences later on when you must again be a mature adult.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by DrKitaun(m): 5:45am On May 25, 2008
this thread still exists shocked lipsrsealed
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2008
na u one end am? undecided undecided
Re: All Aquarius In The House by desdemon: 3:21pm On May 25, 2008
Stop the bragin hw do u feel about scorpio
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2008
tRoOE:

Quickie:
You could get blinded by your own brilliance today -- you are brighter than ever!

Overview:
If you want to get anything at all done today, you need to make sure that you've got everything you need right in front of you and no irritants or distractions to keep you from doing what must be done.\

Daily Flirt:
Struggling won't help you much today, and that means you should keep plugging along. You should be able to catch up in the near future, but for today, it's all about treading water.

Daily Couples:
You don't have your usual high level of energy today. Let your honey know you'd like to spend the day doing low-key things. Chilling out with board games and Chinese take-out sounds just about right.

Daily Singles:
Sharing is an admirable quality in any friendship. So why not reveal some personal events in your life? Permitting others a glimpse into your private world helps friends see the whole you as opposed to person you want them to see.

[b]Aquarius:[/b]If you are tempted to be irresponsible now, just remember that this impulsive attraction toward spontaneity is not permanent. Although you cannot completely avoid previous obligations, you can postpone them for a while. Let your inner child out to play and deal with the consequences later on when you must again be a mature adult.

the quickie s wickd,feeling it ,feeling it cool
so mostly to chill out and not being overly wild in our actions right,is that just for today or for the week?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? / Whatsapp Private Chart For Single Mums & Dads (18+) / Sugar Mummy In Need Please Come In For Better Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.