Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

All Aquarius In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Aquarius In The House (6516 Views)

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 / Lonely Aquarius Looking For A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 8:52pm On May 08, 2008
Hi Jenny
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2008
halo tatoo boy wink wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 8:55pm On May 08, 2008
hey sweetie, i gotta go to bed now . . . see ya kiss kiss
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

Today Horoscope

Aquarius:[/b]You are moody today and your irrational feelings can get in your own way. But fate lurks in the shadows and can spring upon the right moment to suddenly change everything. Don't worry, though; this can work out to your advantage if you roll with the waves and stop thinking that you are in control.

[b]Today Horoscope

Quickie:
Issues around the house won't be very dramatic, but they do require your attention.

Overview:
Try not to let your emotional side get in the way of your plans today -- hard as that may be. It could happen that you need to tell a friend or family member an uncomfortable truth, so go for it!

Love Horoscope

Daily Flirt:
It's a good time to move ahead and try not to worry too much about what's going to come of it all. If you think too hard you might end up sabotaging your chances at making it big.

Daily Couples:
Has your exercise regime fallen by the wayside? It's time to get back into it, especially if you've been feeling a little moody lately. Getting your heart rate up will make you feel better, as well as improve your stamina!

Daily Singles:
Today may feel like your whole world is on a runaway roller coaster of emotions. Get a better grip on your feelings by learning a few stress management techniques. You might want try meditating or taking a hot bath before bedtime, so you can get a restful sleep.

u gat it once again o,a friend just sprung a suprise on me sha,and i must say everything in the first paragraph happened to me,ill just lean wid it and keep ya posted, keep 'em coming wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 10:32am On May 09, 2008
omo-eko where is todays horoscope naaa wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2008
today's horoscope . . .

u will fall in love today !!! tongue grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:28pm On May 09, 2008
lucabrasi:

u gat it once again o,a friend just sprung a suprise on me sha,and i must say everything in the first paragraph happened to me,ill just lean wid it and keep ya posted, keep 'em coming wink
so wetin happen ooooooo, i wan hear the gist na tongue

jennykadry:

omo-eko where is todays horoscope naaa wink
Will soon post it

@MC Omo
hehehehe was that yoour own horoscope grin grin, no be just in love but out of love too cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:53pm On May 09, 2008
Today Horoscope

Aquarius:[/b]For the next 7 weeks, Mars in your 7th House of Partners may increase relationship tensions, making it tricky for you to cooperate with others. If you enter a conflict by issuing an ultimatum, you'll probably experience a more negative side of this transit, which could include unproductive arguments and petty quarrels. Put your combative tendency to use by actively negotiating for what you want, but remain willing to make compromises.

[b]Quickie:

Your money woes aren't about saving -- they're about spending money in foolish ways.

Overview:

You may over-think the situation if you keep pondering it -- so get busy and make something happen! Ask that person out, make that career move or get started on that big project you want to try. (so true, i was suppose to take this summer job offer grin grin will call the guy sef)

Daily Flirt:
Don't panic if things seem too dark today -- it's just a short phase, and you should be well past it pretty soon. In fact, you might start picking up as early as this evening!

Daily Couples:
Avoid getting caught up in a power struggle with your loved one today. Think about what you're squabbling about. Is this issue really worth it? Maybe it's better to let it go and enjoy some relaxed time together.

Daily Singles:
Stop thinking so much about asking out someone special and just do it! As scary as it sounds to put yourself out there, you'll never know happiness again unless you take a risk. You might find your crush feels as nervous as you do about starting over.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 3:54pm On May 09, 2008
trooe?
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2008
&***%$&*)(##%^(-+++*$@#+=(^*_

cool cool cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2008
@trooe
feeling the overview and the last para as well, ill start taking some decisive decisions now grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 12:59am On May 10, 2008
Jesus is Lord !!! shocked embarassed
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 1:02am On May 10, 2008
rofl mc-omo u will just kill yaself
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2008
me kill maself undecided

sorry u dont know me at all . . . .

if u did then u will know that this dude dont give 2 f@cks about anything or anybody on NL cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 4:39am On May 10, 2008
@Tattooboy
How may I help you

@ lucabrasi
Yea i dey feel the overview too, and what is the decisions oh, asking that special someone out cheesy cheesy, goodluck oh, no let fear catch you

@Mc Omo

No one is asking if you give a f**k about any Nlanders, and what is all these talk about sef undecided
Relax jare and slow your roll Mr grin

@jennykadry
How body
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2008
omo eko . . .shut da hell up !!! angry

u wan make I start with u again undecided

anyway sha, I see say u don repent so need for that wink grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 10, 2008
@jennykadry
How body

body dey inside cloth,how u dey my sis?

today horoscope nko wink wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by adesilver(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2008
Aquarian.

Representing grin

feb 5th
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 3:26pm On May 10, 2008
jennykadry
body dey inside cloth,how u dey my sis?

today horoscope nko

under the dude u mean tongue
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2008
rofl @tatooboy

take ya time tatooboy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 4:34pm On May 10, 2008
@Jenny
ya indeed i will cheesy, what's goin down Lady?
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 4:49pm On May 10, 2008
Today Horoscope
Quickie:
Your energy can't be integrated with anyone else's. It's not a day for compromise.

Overview:
It's time for you to give up a little control over some aspect of your life. It could be anything from diet to work assignments, but if you show you can give, you should get more in return.

Daily Flirt:
You and your best friend or sweetie are feeling a lot closer today -- so much so that you may actually start to freak out a little bit! Don't worry too much about it, though, because things will work out for the best.

Daily Couples:
Concentrate on household issues today. Spend some time organizing and getting rid of clutter. Ask your sweetie to pitch in -- the faster you finish the boring stuff, the sooner you can go out and play!

Daily Singles:
Your Muse has apparently gone on holiday and left you wondering why all your creative ideas have vanished. Instead of sitting around waiting for inspiration to hit, go in search for the things that make you excited about life.

[b]Aquarius:[/b]Relationship tension builds and it could require an emotional outburst for you to process your feelings. You tend to be uncomfortable outside the logical realms, so take a deep breath and ride the waves of your own emotions, even if you don't like where they are carrying you. Don't blame anyone else for your current anxiety because the source of your uneasiness comes from within you and not from external events.

Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 4:52pm On May 10, 2008
@Jenny
I dey jare, still alive and kicking tongue

@Mc Omo
I forward it to you back, tell me when you get it wink
Start with me ahahah , my advice don't start something you won't  be able to finish
That doesn't mean I can't go back my old ways grin and am sure you don't want to see that cool

@adesilver
Welcome jare better person
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 5:03pm On May 10, 2008
hi trooe, how u doing today?
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 10, 2008
trooe has done it again,dis horoscope is so true shocked shocked*faints*
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 7:27pm On May 10, 2008
jenny fainted shocked amazing, i wish i was there tongue
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints again*
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2008
@trooe yerp,close enough too my best friend was telling me about man problems and that ill have been her ideal guy if i was a moslem, thats flirting too isnt it, nice one , btw have u experienced any of them 'scopes
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2008
when Ignorance becomes a virtue grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 2:26am On May 11, 2008
Mc Omo:

when Ignorance becomes a virtue grin grin
pls i hope that wasnt directed at me,because i wasnt addressing my comments to you,if ignorance is my virture then pls let me revel in it, my thread,my comments and you can easily skip it and comment on the next one
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 4:05am On May 11, 2008
@Jenny
100% true, no minus or addition cool

@Tattooboy

Omo I dey oh, enjoying life to the fullest cheesy cheesy
Wassup with you

@ lucabrasi
Eya tell her to relax and enjoy the singlehood, not to work herself out over men
men have too much wahala
lmfao ideal guy grin grin, why don't you give each other a shot wink it might work out
The Quickie is so right and the last paragraph cool, but it's all good now cheesy cheesy

@Mc omo

You jus dey miss yarn sha
In fact you are ban from this thread!!!!!Goodbye
Your wahala too much

@lucabrasi
No vex jare, the baba na real trouble maker
Ignore him wink., i know how to handle crazy people like him cool

Mc Omo

last warning angry oh else you will see my other side
Haba if you don't like the thread then stop posting
abi na by force, or you are using style to get notice grin lipsrsealed
This thread is for cool off and to chill out, gist e.t.c but you are messing it up angry grin

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 11, 2008
trooe today's horoscope nko wink i cant wait,yesterday's was so true dat i fainted,today's nko, i hope i dont faint again grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself / Bbm Channel Hookup - C0043cd8e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.