Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change (17933 Views)

Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by skyfall: 8:27pm On May 30, 2013
You dey mind the aborigines? When Obasanjo imposed "their son" on us, he was a good man, the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Now that he doesn't like the retardeen anymore, Obasanjo is now the devil.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by Koffiman: 8:36pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[b]Check my post and you will see how i protested against him.I am not an obasanjo fan but he was way better than Jonathan. Jonathan has taken us backwards instead of forward and corruption under him has become open and shameless.All i am saying here is that there are new kids on block .The OOdua Defence Force is an Armed Revolutionary Group that will fight for the secession of the OOdua Nation from Nigeria if Jonathan is relected as President. If Igbos want Jonathan to be their President ,they can have him.We Yorubas don't want him and don't need him.The Igbos and The naija delta can keep their oil ,we don't need it.What we need is freedom and the opportunity to elect credible honest and intelligent leaders who can make good use of all the resources available in Oodua land.

Unlike MEND and Boko Haram ,we will not attack innocent civilians ,we will only target politicians if need be and if the Nigerian Military chooses to get involved we will also engage them.We have a right to self determination and will not want to be led by Jonathan after 2015.This may seems like a bluff to many but come 2015 we will see what is happening.Ours is not an organisation of militants but a formidable force of highly trained tactical combatants with advanced weaponry and systems.We are well funded and our men are ready to die for the motherland.We have chosen to wait till 2015 to see how this all turns out but one thing that is certain is that Jonathan will not rule over Oodua beyond 2015.[/b]

I can't remember the last time Oodua pple stopped being cowards and noise-makers. Maybe, they 've learnt their lessons and changed.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2013
Koffiman:
I can't remember the last time Oodua pple stopped being cowards and noise-makers. Maybe, they 've learnt their lessons and changed.

They are cowards abi. Yet they fought the military guys when your seniors were eating pepper soup and nkwobi. Una sha like to talk nonsense.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by xxxbash: 10:10pm On May 30, 2013
Theben: Nigeria major problems are Islam, corruption and obj.

Obj does not have any right to speak on leadership cos he never was a good leader. Talking about someone who is utterly corrupt. Rigs election openly and boast about it. It's time he shut his mouth up and allow GEJ abeit clueless to do his things his way.

Theben, why is it that we do not like to tackle issue the way they are. How is ISLAM the problem opf this country? Or how is christanity/christains the solution to the problem of this great country? Is it not the same Islam being practice in Saudi Arabia? And living happily. Our leaders are the primary problems of this country.for record seek, Islam is the solution to the world problem Nigeria inclusive if rightly applied.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by peleson: 10:29pm On May 30, 2013
alaoeri: By know GEJ should have see the hand writing on the wall that some big guns are throwing their weight behind Lamido/Amaechi come 2015.
What is so special about lamido? Is lamido better than Amaechi, Akpabio or Donald Duke? Why can't it be Donald duke/Lamido OR Amaechi/Lamido! Must Nigeria move backward? Obj should know that GEJ 2yrs is better than his 8yrs
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2013
chidindufrank: OBJ is envious of GEJ because GEJ conducted the most free and fair election ever known in the history of Africa .

Wooowww.........lmaoooooo....... smh
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by charles424(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2013
slimghost:

Childish post! Who do you think controls PDP now? Truth is, OBJ is dead politically, a fool that couldn't even help his daughter win a senatorial election. I dey laugh. Muhehehehehehe

Just wait and see,GEJ is not a march for OBJ in anything...Can u see him in his political suicide mission witch hunting his political opponents instead of delivering good governance to the people of nigeria? A house dat stand against itself shall fall...GEJ is destroying his political home base fighting Amaechi unneccessary political summersult...Now amaechi is gettin more people on his side,even if he is impeach,his impeachment will be a waterloo to GEJ's ambition...moreover nobody pray for his return 2015,we av witness enough bloodshed in his era...A leader in white man land can resign because of a single calamity...2015...I dey look ooo
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by Nobody: 11:07am On May 31, 2013
Thief Obasanjo's eight years can only be matched by Thief Babangida's eight years in terms of the destruction he brought on the country.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by UyiIredia(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
And OBJ has passed his judgement on Buhari's governance. No excuses please. APC is a CAPITAL failure.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change by Fadelex(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
UyiIredia:
And OBJ has passed his judgement on Buhari's governance. No excuses please. APC is a CAPITAL failure.
hahaha... una no dey forget something o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega / Federal High Court Rules That There Was No APC Congress In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.