Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2363 Views)

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by tpia5: 6:23pm On May 31, 2013
^ people like you are the reason why the op keeps getting scammed by men.

You give her bad advice and prevent her from listening to those who dont.

Well, its up to her if she wants to examine herself or not, like i said, there's always two sides to every story.
Re: .. by WAM1(f): 4:13am On Jun 01, 2013
tpia@:
^ people like you are the reason why the op keeps getting scammed by men.

You give her bad advice and prevent her from listening to those who dont.

Well, its up to her if she wants to examine herself or not, like i said, there's always two sides to every story.

Like I said earlier I hear you. Advice would do more good than bad if it is truly honest. If the same applies to you when you find yourself in that position- then I fault you not' but if you act otherwise like most advisors do - I shake my head and sympathize with you.
Re: .. by tpia5: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2013
^madam, i suppose i am the reason for your frustration in life.

be that as it may, i suggest you face the op with whatever sorry advice you have for her, instead of sitting on your haunches waiting for me to "be in the same situation". I dont see why the notion of examining yourself is such a scary one for you, care to share?

misery loves company, i know, but i doubt i have ever given the impression i would come online and do e wa bamidasi after being continually scammed by men, without looking at myself first.

believe it or not, life does go on, and not everyone is frustrated like you.

this is how you are when you dont have God, yet you insist on being a law unto yourself. Then when you reap the consequences, you start whining and looking for who will join you in your miserable state.

and dont be trying your witchery with me, because you will encounter a CAPITAL FAIL.
Re: .. by WAM1(f): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2013
tpia@:
^madam, i suppose i am the reason for your frustration in life.

be that as it may, i suggest you face the op with whatever sorry advice you have for her, instead of sitting on your haunches waiting for me to "be in the same situation". I dont see why the notion of examining yourself is such a scary one for you, care to share?

misery loves company, i know, but i doubt i have ever given the impression i would come online and do e wa bamidasi after being continually scammed by men, without looking at myself first.

believe it or not, life does go on, and not everyone is frustrated like you.

this is how you are when you dont have God, yet you insist on being a law unto yourself. Then when you reap the consequences, you start whining and looking for who will join you in your miserable state.

and dont be trying your witchery with me, because you will encounter a CAPITAL FAIL.

Come on now stop being a joker- get serious okay. Nobody wishes you bad sweets- if you read carefully I actually hoped for bad not to happen. I don't know you and even if I did I wouldn't get in a thug of words with you- not my style. I assume you are grown and if your not I am. Hence the expectation to act as an adult. With that being said I rest my case
Re: .. by tpia5: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2013
^rest your case with the thread starter, bye.
Re: .. by yhemmite(f): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
let me be the bearer of bad news: the problem is YOU, and only YOU should be blamed for you predicament.
you see, there are a lot of donkeys out there, and you should be wise enough now to see through the charade and BS from the said donkeys. if you dont, then the blame is on you, and not these donkeys that finally got a gal to shack with (aka YOU). O

you have to look at your dating procedures, look at how you deem someone fit to be dated, look at how you act during courtship, and most importantly who you are as a person. there must be something seriously wrong with you (no offense) if all the men in your life only desire you as a second best, and not as their #1 girl.

as for your story, the guy already told you to disappear from his life for a certain period of time. how difficult was it for you to understand that? aka not expect to hear from him during that period.

now you want to give up on men because of the wrong choices YOU made?! you are confused, sista!
Take it easy guy.
Re: .. by AtheistD(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2013
yhemmite: Take it easy guy.

Tough love babe, tough love.

It is needed in this situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADVICE NEEDED: I Dont Undestand My Girlfriend / Why Short Men Make Better Husbands / Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.