Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (25174 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by obinnakenedo(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Single For Life and Lovin It! grin
or le.....! For life? #lipseald#

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by gbogboti: 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
Hmm! Think God is talking to me

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by solid3(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
I have heard.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by dridowu: 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
101% agree
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2013
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Fadelex(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
or le.....! For life? #lipseald#
so u really mean adding "sbian" to what you wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by sage2(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2013
Nna no be small thing o. My nieces and nephews live with me and I can't even bring a woman into my own house again, chei! I was already dating when they were still in JSS. Now they are In Unis and dating so I just have to respect myself.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by sage2(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
Nna no be small thing o. My nieces and nephews live with me and I can't even bring a woman into my own house again o. chei! I was already dating when they were still in JSS. Now they are In Unis and dating so I just have to respect myself.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by chuquiz(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2013
This article is probably for men who give a hoot. Social pressure doesn't work on me to perform an obligation asides a legal injunction. Its not by force ,I naturally won't notice from the market women to the wedding usher. Clear for road!.marriage on the other hand is not for everyone. But I go marry sha smiley

6 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2013
One Word, Good Diet, Exercise and Mojo RISEN, one capsule only...
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk: Na when some men don realize and have lost all hope of their 3rd leg being functional dem go begin tell us our God spoke to them and told them to join the priesthood abi shey na santuary ( pardon me if I no spell am well, na night school I go).

No mind dem, nothing a good diet, green tea and a healthy dose of exercise can't cure - also use MOJO RISEN, works like a charm

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by iLUMeN8(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2013
Chai! The OP has just listed ALL the embarrassment that Freecocoa's delay is causing me.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2013
Lol.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by groovie(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: One Word, Good Diet, Exercise and Mojo RISEN, one capsule only...

lol! bad man
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by imperiouxx(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk: * When as a bachelor as soon as you enter the market every market woman starts dragging you and calling you customer you no go buy Egusi, Palm Oil, Stock fish today? Some of them even know your first name while a few of their daughters know your house because they are willing to go drop the goods over for you.

This is funny grin grin grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by jaytime(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2013
*when as a Bachelor you are often innocently asked "u don marry?"
And when you say no, they add "I used to think you are married o".

5 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by collynzo2(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2013
This is the kind of pressure that make Nigerians go into marriage without being ready, some go into marriage without any source of income whatsoever. As if forcing them to marry isn't enough, they are also forced to bear children when they are not ready financially, it starts right from the church on wedding days with phrases like 'by this time next year we are expecting you to come for your child dedication'. This is why the country is overpopulated and the struggle for scarce resources is very fierce. We need to change this mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
collynzo2: This is the kind of pressure that make Nigerians go into marriage without being ready, some go into marriage without any source of income whatsoever. As if forcing them to marry isn't enough, they are also forced to bear children when they are not ready financially, it starts right from the church on wedding days with phrases like 'by this time next year we are expecting you to come for your child dedication'. This is why the country is overpopulated and the struggle for scarce resources is very fierce. We need to change this mentality.

No one could make a MAN do what he does not wanna do, only a Boy will do something all cos he was told to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by ktpkool: 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
winkNa wa o
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by deols(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2013
undecided
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Ornaments(f): 5:43pm On May 31, 2013
Lol...I can imagine... Esp no 1.. I hope all the chronic bachelors avnt gone for owambe grin...... Lol
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by ceaser: 5:58pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk:

Thanks. Everyone thinks the same except this thing below.

I guess you just struck a nerve and the truth is too bitter for him to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Lmao....I know a couple of guys here that should be reading this

Yuzedo!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by thrugemaster(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2013
YUZEDO...... Change ur status or nah only u go chop ur banana iSland or iceland
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by funola: 6:09pm On May 31, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
[size=18pt]Na today?

Married couples harass me with their problems.

Married people have caused us more nightmares in Nigeria with the birth of their mutants called armed robbers, street urchins, aka "Area Boys", kidnappers, criminals posing as militants, Boko Haram terrorists, pros-sti-tu-tes and legions of poor masses who breed kids they not even feed. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by AZeD1(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2013
OP
Is marriage compulsory?
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by WinkWrld: 6:21pm On May 31, 2013
RIDICULOUS BUT TRUE, I THINK I HAVE BEEN HIT lipsrsealed. 'HANDS FALLEN' PLS ANY POTENTIAL WIFE SHOULD PM ME ASAP.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 31, 2013
arise o bachelors...... call obey .......

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by sizzlers(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2013
Nice one,staring from ogas(mods) at the top
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Sirgee1: 7:01pm On May 31, 2013
When ur age group/club members organises a marriage sentforth party for u grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.