Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (25171 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2013
acidtalk:

There's still hope for you. Don't yet give up.
Like I said...thank you for sharing your frustrations with me.

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2013
WhyAWhy: This mentality is soooooooooooo NIGERIAN. Why ask people "When are you getting married??!!" Did I ask you when you are going to DIE?
some of mentalities people called "Nigerian Mentality" are not....most of them are individual illiteracy acquired as a result of retarded knowledge and insight. I mean, am a Nigerian but I know I can't come up to write such a Poo and make mockery of it. When someone asks you when you're getting married...whats the big deal? Or would you just be walking along in the streets and have someone jumped out from nowhere to ask "when are you getting married"?
I mean the guy is a novice

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Aklofs: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
xandy84: Do u have to quote d whole write up to to comment? U be crap urself.. Olobe

fool.obonjo,eran,elede!!!.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Popowaa: Love the write up.
Whats there that you love about the write up,or is it because the op was gracious enough to leave you ladies tale out? North korea for don start to fire missiles! Is this ever an issue in civilised lands? We are very smart when it comes to ameboism and 'e say' 'dem say,' 'e talk say'...Nigerian n the freaky mentality!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Rexxie:
Whats there that you love about the write up,or is it because the op was gracious enough to leave you ladies tale out? North korea for don start to fire missiles! Is this ever an issue in civilised lands? We are very smart when it comes to ameboism and 'e say' 'dem say,' 'e talk say'...Nigerian n the freaky mentality!
e tire me oo!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: If you don't mind my asking, what happened to yur husband?

Died. cry
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by worldearners: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2013
True talk
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Died. cry
Aww, I'm sorry about that. sad You look really young and I find it hard to believe you have children who are older than CFCfan. smiley
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by dabrake(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2013
acidtalk: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(This thread was never intended to make any gender, male/female fell bad about their single status. It is just for some of us to realize something we are too shy or scared to admit when we actually know the truth deep inside of us)

* When as a bachelor as soon as you enter the market every market woman starts dragging you and calling you customer you no go buy Egusi, Palm Oil, Stock fish today? Some of them even know your first name while a few of their daughters know your house because they are willing to go drop the goods over for you.

* Everyone starts asking the same question, not as a sign to mock you but mere out of pity and concern. The question never changes as it remains "When are you getting married?", "How is madam/Oga?", "When are we following you to her village to ask her hand in marriage?".

* When you stop receiving wedding IV cards from your peers any longer, but rather the baton has been passed to your friend's and colleagues younger siblings and relatives. Most of the time you refuse to go to such events because deep down you know they are younger than you in age so why going to dance your body out when they call the friends of the bride / groom when in the real sense of it, you are their elder.

* When you consider it shameful to step out to go and catch the bouquet at the venue the just wedded bride is about to throw.

* As a single man you no longer feel comfortable bringing in different women to your home because all your neighbors are already 'happily married'. Gone are the days when you felt 'fly' bringing in different women every night.

Dear people, you can also check out the following threads.

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner.

https://www.nairaland.com/1308105/how-know-when-never-forgive

Men Which Of This Items Do You Consider A Luxury To Get In The. Home For Your Wife

https://www.nairaland.com/1272748/men-which-these-items-consider
Dead on Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, this thread is not for me.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by shizzle11(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2013
funny but true. Wake up call to any young man who intends to get married including myself gringrin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Aww, I'm sorry about that. sad You look really young and I find it hard to believe you have children who are older than CFCfan. smiley

My kids are about half his age. grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
shizzle11: funny but true. Wake up call to any young man who intends to get married including myself gringrin

Dont do it bro! Its a trap. cool
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

My kids are about half his age. grin
O! cheesy Lol How many are they?
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: O! cheesy Lol How many are they?

... 2 @ 8.. 1 @ 5 wink
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

... 2 @ 8.. 1 @ 5 wink
Nice. cheesy You have a set of twins
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Nice. cheesy You have a set of twins

No. They are not twins.

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No. They are not twins.

Why did you edit your post? grin They looked adorable in the pic though it was jes the rear view. smiley
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Why did you edit your post? grin They looked adorable in the pic though it was jes the rear view. smiley

Thanks. Even more adorable from the front grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Thanks. Even more adorable from the front grin
Hehe! cheesy cheesy I have a thing for children. I jes lav em. cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by collynzo2(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No. They are not twins.

Sorry but how can you have 2 children of the same age without them being twins?
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
One was adorbted.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Sorry but how can you have 2 children of the same age without them being twins?

Easy.. One just had a birthday and turned 8... The other will turn 9 in a month+...So, for a little while each year they are the same age.

They are 9.5 months apart in age. wink

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by collynzo2(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Easy.. One just had a birthday and turned 8... The other will turn 9 in a month+...So, for a little while each year they are the same age.

They are 9.5 months apart in age. wink
You got pregnant again immediately after childbirth? If they are 9.5 months apart in age, how come one just turned eight and the other will be turning nine next month? Looks like 11 months to me
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: You got pregnant again immediately after childbirth? If they are 9.5 months apart in age, how come one just turned eight and the other will be turning nine next month? Looks like 11 months to me

Its been a while now since 1 turned 8.. I did not get pregnant immediately... The second one was born many months early.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by collynzo2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Its been a while now since 1 turned 8.. I did not get pregnant immediately... The second one was born many months early.
Good
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Na igbo dey born like this.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by passionate88: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2013
acidtalk:

Na igbo dey born like this.
no b only igbo o, na mostly girls wey don pass 34, when dm marry dm go want to born like 3 or 4 children sharpaly b4 menopause kick in.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
passionate88:
no b only igbo o, na mostly girls wey don pass 34, when dm marry dm go want to born like 3 or 4 children sharpaly b4 menopause kick in.

Somehow true.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by itstpia8: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
child spacing planning isnt limited to 34+ though, could be at any age, no matter how young or old.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
But people that age tend to rush child bearing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.