Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,849 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (25225 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by PurestBoy(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(This thread was never intended to make any gender, male/female fell bad about their single status. It is just for some of us to realize something we are too shy or scared to admit when we actually know the truth deep inside of us)

* When as a bachelor as soon as you enter the market every market woman starts dragging you and calling you customer you no go buy Egusi, Palm Oil, Stock fish today? Some of them even know your first name while a few of their daughters know your house because they are willing to go drop the goods over for you.

* Everyone starts asking the same question, not as a sign to mock you but mere out of pity and concern. The question never changes as it remains "When are you getting married?", "How is madam/Oga?", "When are we following you to her village to ask her hand in marriage?".

* When you stop receiving wedding IV cards from your peers any longer, but rather the baton has been passed to your friend's and colleagues younger siblings and relatives. Most of the time you refuse to go to such events because deep down you know they are younger than you in age so why going to dance your body out when they call the friends of the bride / groom when in the real sense of it, you are their elder.

* When you consider it shameful to step out to go and catch the bouquet at the venue the just wedded bride is about to throw.

* As a single man you no longer feel comfortable bringing in different women to your home because all your neighbors are already 'happily married'. Gone are the days when you felt 'fly' bringing in different women every night.

Source pls?

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by kavey10(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by kavey10(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2013
iLUMeN8: Chai! The OP has just listed ALL the embarrassment that Freecocoa's delay is causing me.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but ermm, she's a les. Yeah I know, it is unbelievable, right? That was what I said too when I found out. Too much of free things like cocoa aint good you know.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by jhydebaba(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2013
This is one big reason why you should not marry...what's the need of rushing into marriage at 33 and u're single again at 35 Take ur time irrespective of the pressure...ur happiness matters most.

5 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On May 31, 2013
jhydebaba: This is one big reason why you should not marry...what's the need of rushing into marriage at 33 and u're single again at 35 Take ur time irrespective of the pressure...ur happiness matters most.

Well said, but that does not mean dont marry, it only mean you have to look well and marry for the right reasons, Love will bring a man/woman through the door but only commitment will keep him/her in the door.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by IZUKWU(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Na today?

Married couples harass me with their problems.

Married people have caused us more nightmares in Nigeria with the birth of their mutants called armed robbers, street urchins, aka "Area Boys", kidnappers, criminals posing as militants, Boko Haram terrorists, pros-sti-tu-tes and legions of poor masses who breed kids they not even feed. [/size]
choi! So you never marry!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Kosigift(f): 8:10pm On May 31, 2013
Lmao...
Op ur number 1 point got me rolling on d floor! Kai!
U shud be a comedian.
Thanks 4 making my nite cheesy
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 8:12pm On May 31, 2013
Kosigift: Lmao...
Op ur number 1 point got me rolling on d floor! Kai!
U shud be a comedian.
Thanks 4 making my nite cheesy

If you aren't married, come make I marry you make I dey make you roll on the *** with laughter everyday.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by nep2ra(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2013
Aimoye people wey don marry wey dey find escape route.

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by passionate88: 8:33pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk:

If you aren't married, come make I marry you make I dey make you roll on the *** with laughter everyday.
bros, instead of u to make her to dey moan na laff u wan make her laff 4 ***. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2013
I couldn't find any tangible logic in the write and have been trying to figure out something passionate about it yet I couldn't. And as such, I haven't seen any logical post or comment here....must you joke with everything?

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 10:06pm On May 31, 2013
Chukskalidon: I couldn't find any tangible logic in the write and have been trying to figure out something passionate about it yet I couldn't. And as such, I haven't seen any logical post or comment here....must you joke with everything?

Bros, I feel your pain. The truth is, there's hope for people like you. Earlier today I read in the dailes that they now sell fairly used brains in jankara and the surgical transplant will be absolutely free. I think you need to check it out. Bros, how old are you? 'Cus it seems you took that post so personal like it was you the OP was talking to. Once you aren't yet 90years, there's still hope for you of getting a wife. Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Kosigift(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2013
acidtalk:

Grab ur answer now! cheesy
passionate88: bros, instead of u to make her to dey moan na laff u wan make her laff 4 ***. Na wa o.
Guy thank u jare, no mind d chicken grin
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 31, 2013
Lol! Valid pointers really!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 31, 2013
@op, Most, if not all, of those that fall into this category already know this and so, not new to them. Instead of reminding them why not tell them the way out

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 31, 2013
Wey dat aged saint?..
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2013
acidtalk:

The message is not for him at all. He is still a VERY SMALL boy. He is still less than 26years.
Says who? If I hear!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Single For Life and Lovin It! grin
If you don't mind my asking, what happened to yur husband?
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Vanneni: If you don't mind my asking, what happened to yur husband?
she ran away with hubby's property since 5yrs ago
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by born2fuckpussy: 3:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Na today?

Married couples harass me with their problems.

Married people have caused us more nightmares in Nigeria with the birth of their mutants called armed robbers, street urchins, aka "Area Boys", kidnappers, criminals posing as militants, Boko Haram terrorists, pros-sti-tu-tes and legions of poor masses who breed kids they not even feed. [/size]
...sidon their till you are you giving position of catholic father! If your dick is irrelevant in the society, what is the purpose of you living on the earth, must you be Jesus by force? Go get a life
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 01, 2013
acidtalk:

Bros, I feel your pain. The truth is, there's hope for people like you. Earlier today I read in the dailes that they now sell fairly used brains in jankara and the surgical transplant will be absolutely free. I think you need to check it out. Bros, how old are you? 'Cus it seems you took that post so personal like it was you the OP was talking to. Once you aren't yet 90years, there's still hope for you of getting a wife. Take heart.
lol... I shouldn't in any form be a victim of your wasteful thread or the above qoute...seems your new in the section.
Anyway, thank you for telling me a little about you....and please can you tell me how many pages the frontpage topic had made and how many viewers do you have?
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by dasparrow: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2013
IZUKWU: choi! So you never marry!

You should be grateful he isn't. The ones who married and bore all the Nigerian drug traffickers, pros-titut-es roaming around in Nigeria and Italy, kidnappers, boko haram militants, corrupt politicians, drug dealers selling drugs in Asia and elsewhere in the world were mostly born by married folks. So him not being married will reduce the chances of such humans coming into the world and rubbishing Nigeria's name the more.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by unamama(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2013
Well, thnk God i av nt started feeling any of those signs. Hence, i am free...!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by acidtalk: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2013
Chukskalidon:
lol... I shouldn't in any form be a victim of your wasteful thread or the above qoute...seems your new in the section.
Anyway, thank you for telling me a little about you....and please can you tell me how many pages the frontpage topic had made and how many viewers do you have?

There's still hope for you. Don't yet give up.
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by iahmed(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Single For Life and Lovin It! grin
you to go and wash your head in a river (obirin so iwa nu oni owun lori oko
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2013
macfarland: she ran away with hubby's property since 5yrs ago
Hmm, how do you know
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by abdullkabar(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Oboy see mood killer.na thinkn tins truout 2day oo.oga acid y na? undecided
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by Seriousbusiness: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2013
If you lost count of the numbers of men or women you Ve dated or had intercourse with.Also if you enjoy playing with little children all the time.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by xandy84: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Do u have to quote d whole write up to to comment? U be crap urself.. Olobe

Aklofs:
Crap!!!
Re: Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. by WhyAWhy(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
This mentality is soooooooooooo NIGERIAN. Why ask people "When are you getting married??!!" Did I ask you when you are going to DIE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.