Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl (11812 Views)

SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O / Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by diarra94(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2013
I dont know wetin be women problem. Abeg make you dey allow us to change mechanic wey go service and change our engine oil better. angry
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by opoorookagbon(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2013
This is less wonder. May God save our homes.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by slymm(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2013
Heheheheheh women oh.... We are a weird speccie. Look at some wowmen blaming the woman for taking a maid into the house. Hia! A dog sleeps with the housemaid, and as usual wwomen will blame the victim. The man? Oh, he is just a man, what do you expect? Is that what the male folks have been reduced to? Dogs walking around with a hard on aand no self control, discipline or respect for the vows they have taken? I refuse to believe that. Until people start holding these men whores respoonsible for their whoring ways, and stop punishing the victims, such men wwill continue to sleep with every thing that has a hole between its tighs. At this point, even our bitches and hens are in grave danger.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by AtheistD(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2013
So she is now relegated to the role of first among many tongue
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by adoniza(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2013
Wait a minute, who took the picture?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by AtheistD(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2013
adoniza: Wait a minute, who took the picture?

Good question. Neighbours? What if the woman seriously harmed the house girl? No one was doing anything!!! shocked
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Princesszoe: 5:02pm On May 31, 2013
If the woman can forgive and manage the heart break, very good but if she cannot, let her file for divorce. Adultery is involved so divorce is permitted on this ground.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by EvyE: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
i used to think a woman should stay and make her marriage work but i have realised that is shit. I would divorce him. Obviously there are some qualities that made him marry her in the first place, he did not marry her just for sex. The day will come when he wil remember those qualities and miss her and i know for sure the house maid only has sex as her qualitty .If she has more , good for her but i know this man will one day remember the reason he married her and he will regret his choice of marrying the housegirl
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
And the useless woman chose to beat the house girl?Nonsense!Why not ask her to leave and hide her face in shame,after all na her husband lure the poor girl.Why she nor beat her randy husband instead??Abeg she shud go and seek the face of God jare,if her husband can stoop that low,either she married a mistake or the house girl has proven to be a better companion. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / What Men Say But Really Mean / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.