Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Starting An Oil Palm Plantation - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation (239976 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Invest In Oil Palm Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
oga fxisreal, am not in loss, like as i said, i was doing the plantation for mine mum. The lands are still there. the palms are still there, but just that the problems is, the palms would not yield the way its suppose to yield when the time comes but am okay with that because know body go fit thief mine land. In business we get mind pass each other. I get mined well well ohh boss fxisreal. If i be Yoruba man or lets say i can buy one acre of land in mine village for 85k, then we are in business. with 10M I Go buy plenty land. I have a land in Bariga that is wasting..... All i need do is sell the land for may be 8M join money buy like 100 acre of land and plant for a start. But land is expensive in mine villa, so am discouraged from going into farming.

Now there is nothing wrong in mine dream... for real i believe i can achieve it. I dont know how God would do it ohh, but all i know is baba God must do am, if i want to be a palm oil plantation owner, i would make sure i refine palm kernel oil even if it takes me 15 years to achieve, i must make sure i achieve it once i set mine mind on it, and if i cant, i pass the blue print to mine next generation. Its all about substituting your needs that's all. may be, instead make i dey drive car of 1.5M i would buy a car off 300k, the koko is, am driving car. Am a very disciplined person.

If i even have like 100 acre all i would do is, plant the palms, and just leave the place and come back 2 years time, all i need do is, make sure grass cutter dont eat them. But the thing is, the business na for old person or for person when nor like to run around. But for me, am a hustler...... But if i have mine way, i would plant the palm now... putting in mind that am not doing it for me to make money there for the next 10 years, then i continue with mine hustle.... then when am 60 years, i would smile back home. Old age is the koko because then you cant hustle again... I dont want to beg people for money when am old.

I dont think am in a good mood now... so i cant really but enough details here now.. But when mine mood is good. i would update.

mine phone no is 08036541861, 07087776267. okine4real@yahoo.com
Regards

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by darfem: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good day members in the house,I came across this discussion forum and have been following with keen interest. Pls I have about 13 acres of matured palm oil plantation of about 10, 7 and 5 years respectively in Osun state. I was actually doing the planting for my retirement as a salary earner which is due in about 2 years time. I will like to find out if anybody have an idea of where and how I can get the required machines/ equipments for the setting up of a mini processing plant that can hadle my farm produce and possibly the estimated cost.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls read the attachments, its for the guy that requested for machines used for starting up a small milling factory. But i do not know the guy... I only got his information via Nairaland...So trade with your money carefully. Also the guy asking for price of FFB the PDF file is for you.

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by darfem: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Thanks, Okine4real; I have open the documents you attached, I will study it and carry out my own invetigation. Hope to give a feed back later.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Hi guys, am a young man in my late 20s staying abt 100km fro Abuja. I discover dat palm trees do vry well in my place so I went to NIFOR office in Wamba LGA of Nasarawa and got 2500 palm seeds this year. Am also planing to add 300 coconuts which I ve order from Akure. This is my passion and this wat I sleep and dream evryday. I wan fro d proceeds of d palms in d nex 10yrs to build a water bottling company within d farm and also build 20 tastly furnished rooms for holidaying. My problem nw is where can I access a little capital of say 200-500k to get a bulldozer to clear d land. Am presently am using manuel labour and is makin d work vry slow. Is the federal govt giving loan to farms? Pls I dnt knw wat to do. If I can't meet up dis season, den I ve to nurse dem and wait til nex to tak my palm trees to d farm after clearin. Thanks and waiting for ur kind respone

2 Likes

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by felixzo1(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2013
MANGAM: Hi guys, am a young man in my late 20s staying abt 100km fro Abuja. I discover dat palm trees do vry well in my place so I went to NIFOR office in Wamba LGA of Nasarawa and got 2500 palm seeds this year. Am also planing to add 300 coconuts which I ve order from Akure. This is my passion and this wat I sleep and dream evryday. I wan fro d proceeds of d palms in d nex 10yrs to build a water bottling company within d farm and also build 20 tastly furnished rooms for holidaying. My problem nw is where can I access a little capital of say 200-500k to get a bulldozer to clear d land. Am presently am using manuel labour and is makin d work vry slow. Is the federal govt giving loan to farms? Pls I dnt knw wat to do. If I can't meet up dis season, den I ve to nurse dem and wait til nex to tak my palm trees to d farm after clearin. Thanks and waiting for ur kind respone
i wish you more grease to your elbow.continue and you will surely be there.i stay in abuja and my plantation is in benue, close to obudu in cross river state. i started the same way you did, using manual labour, i have access to land but capital for growing more palms and maintaining the one i have is a challenge . hopefully i will start harvesting and processing from my plantation in 2015, i intend to buy fresh fruit bunch and add to my little plantation of 7 hectares and process,getting a bulldozer is good but expensive use herbicides(tree killer) to kill the tress and a sawing machine to cut down the big tress, just start with the little , money you have, i did my nursery my self , and it was a fun experience,i believe you know the oil palm nursery is divided in to pre nursery and nursery stages, smaller poly bags are used for pre nursery and the palms are shaded from direct sunlight.while bigger poly bags are used in the secondary nursery and the palms are not shaded, remember to irrigated and apply fertilizers, an average lost of 20 to 30 percents of seedlings is expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
felixzo1: i wish you more grease to your elbow.continue and you will surely be there.i stay in abuja and my plantation is in benue, close to obudu in cross river state. i started the same way you did, using manual labour, i have access to land but capital for growing more palms and maintaining the one i have is a challenge . hopefully i will start harvesting and processing from my plantation in 2015, i intend to buy fresh fruit bunch and add to my little plantation of 7 hectares and process,getting a bulldozer is good but expensive use herbicides(tree killer) to kill the tress and a sawing machine to cut down the big tress, just start with the little , money you have, i did my nursery my self , and it was a fun experience,i believe you know the oil palm nursery is divided in to pre nursery and nursery stages, smaller poly bags are used for pre nursery and the palms are shaded from direct sunlight.while bigger poly bags are used in the secondary nursery and the palms are not shaded, remember to irrigated and apply fertilizers, an average lost of 20 to 30 percents of seedlings is expected
thank u vry much for ur encouragement. I started by getting raw and viable seeds fro NIFOR at #30 for each, bagged sand and den planted d seeds in d bag. Presently dey ve four leaves each at der 3mnths old. I travelled to got a manual on hw to germinate palm seeds fro federal college of Agri in Akure. Afta goin tru d manual I picked a thousand viable seeds free fro an abandon federal govt farm followed d procedure in d manual and within 2wks my bagged seedlings all germinated.now am also preparing some coconuts seeds for germinating and nursing it was fun. Am saying all dis because capital has been my major challenge and doing all dis was just to cut cost. I wil never be dittered by d harsh economy in d country and our govt attitude towards farming and farmers. I wil do as u said sir regarding clearing the land. Dis is my passion

5 Likes

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by tosine25: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2013
felixzo1: this is a trend for oil palm farmers not forex traders ,pls go somewhere else, young men are protecting their future by investing in agriculture , you are there talking about gambling

E be like say da guy miss road, make he park for one side joor.

This tread has been informative & the same time practical intensive. am happy to hear people if likeminds.

I will like to point out how ever that we should try and encourage people to start somewhere, how ever little it might be, say 1hectare till they can gain ground to invest more.

@kunlekunle Sorry to say, I would say u don't wanna cut your cloth according to your size Cos it seems you don't have da capital at hand and still you wanna start big... Y can't you just start from small that you can handle than just thousands that will knock you out? Even People like Okini keep lamenting on the cost.

@Okinni; you've done well and I really appreciate you on this post.... I've gain a lot and from here I can know what to plan for and where to sort for advise.

One thing I want to point out is that you should stop putting it out that its very expensive biz/start big for big profit Cos people will be afraid to start somewhere which is Y @kunlekunle wants to start big.

My view,

Am a fresh graduate( Applied Mathematics) and which to have my own farm. Although what I'm planning for is a Grains farm since I already have market for it but after going thru dz post, I think I would start with oil palm plantation first to secure my future (that's if God give me the Grace to live long). Because i will still have to do wire collar job for some years to secure more capital before i will move to farming fully. So come to think if it, If one can't start this plantation in is late 20's or early 30's, I wonder when he/she will eat out of da fruit of his labor.
So, planning to start with 1 hectare if land which I will soon acquire, plant 150 seeds, monitor it for up to 8 month before starting a white collar job. I believe be da time I want to retire from the white collar job, I would something to rely on however small with peace of mind.

I know the bigger the farm, the bigger the profit not forgetting the bigger the problem.

All in all...... I appreciate u all and I also stand to be corrected and advise on how I can make my dreams come thru.

Best Regards

grin
felixzo1: this is a trend for oil palm farmers not forex traders ,pls go somewhere else, young men are protecting their future by investing in agriculture , you are there talking about gambling

E be like say da guy miss road, make he park for one side joor.

This tread has been informative & the same time practical intensive. Am happy to hear people of likeminds out.

I will like to point out however that we should try and encourage people to start somewhere, how ever little it might be, say 1hectare till they can gain ground to invest more.

@kunlekunle Sorry to say, Y don't wanna cut your cloth according to your size Cos it seems you don't have much capital at hand and still you wanna start big... Y can't you just start from small that you can handle well, than just thousands that can knock you off ya feet? Even People like @Okine4real keep lamenting on the cost of...

@Okine4real; you've done well and I really appreciate you on this post.... I've gain a lot and from here I can know what to plan for and where to sort for advise.

One thing I want to point out is that you should stop putting it out that its very expensive biz/start big for big profit Cos people will be afraid to start somewhere which is Y i think @kunlekunle is starting big. Assuming you do da same, it would have been easy for you to make corrective measures cornering spacing on other land. Nobody does it better i believe.

My view,

Am a fresh graduate( Applied Mathematics) and which to have my own farm. Although what I'm planning for is Grains farming since I already have market for (Maize and Sorghum) but after going thru dz post, I think I would start with oil palm plantation first to secure my future (that's if God give me the Grace to live long). Because i will still have to do white collar job for some years to secure more capital before i will move to farming fully. So come to think if it, If one can't start this plantation in is late 20's or early 30's, I wonder when he/she will eat out of da fruit of his labor.
So, I'm planning to start with 1 hectare of land which I will soon acquire, plant 150 palms, monitor it for up to 8 month before starting a white collar job. I believe by da time I want to retire from the white collar job, I would have something to rely on however small with peace of mind.

I know the bigger the farm, the bigger the profit not forgetting the bigger the problem.

All in all...... I appreciate u all and I also stand to be corrected and advise on how I can make my dreams come thru.

Currently in southwest and can help out on a farm if need an assistance.

Best Regards
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by PapaBrowne(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Lovely thread. I love the practical experiences people have placed out here. Reading through the thread was like a complete university course. Okine4real, kudos and a big thank you for starting this thread. Other contributors, a big thank you.

I have 70 plots in Edo State and looking to scoop more.
I prefer short term crops but more importantly, I prefer crops I can add value and sell at a premium.

Palm oil looks real good. But after reading through the thread, I am of the opinion that the best way to succeed in it is for folks to come together, form a cooperative, purchase huge swaths of land, buy mechanized equipments for clearing and employ the services of experts who would monitor the planting process.

So imagine 50 people come together and bring together say 1 Million each= 50 million. Based on the calculation I've seen here, you might be able to get a hectare for 250k each in the west.I think Cross River would give you for cheaper.
Say you buy 80 hectares. That should cost 20 million.
80 hectares would sit 12,000 palm trees. The cost of 12,000 seedlings= 1.8 million at 150 per seedling.

Then you buy machines for clearing instead of over employing labour. A Forest Mulcher would do an excellent job. The beautiful thing with this is that you can hire out your mulcher when you don't need it and it would surely pay for itself in a short while. Budget for a very good Mulcher, say $70,000 which is about 12 million.

Then planting, even at 200 naira per seed, your maximum spend is 2.4 million.

Based on these, your initial total spend would be: 20m +12m + 2.4m + another say 5.6 m for exigencies. Total= 40m.
The balance can be used to run the farm.
Now based on the collateral that your farm is, you can now obtain a loan as a cooperative to buy the processing machines.

At 6000 litres per hectare, 80 hectares should give about 480,000 litres of crude palm oil
At Okinereal's price of 4500 Naira per 25 litre, the yield from crude palm oil alone would look like about 90 million Naira yearly.Monies would also come from palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake, the shells and other parts. So roughly and theoretically, you could be looking at 120 million yearly.

I'm not sure my calculations are in order but the point is that coming together to achieve a common goal is more plausible than everybody seeking to go it alone and that's why farmers form cooperative globally.

We should think about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2013
@ PapaBrowne One hectare cant give you, 6000 liters. one hectare would give you two and half two tone of palm oil and half tone of palm kernel oil. i would update later. I just came back from mine mini plantation in Ibusa Delta state. I would update later with pics
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Welcome back we rlly missed u.hw ar ur palm doing?

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
PapaBrowne: Lovely thread. I love the practical experiences people have placed out here. Reading through the thread was like a complete university course. Okine4real, kudos and a big thank you for starting this thread. Other contributors, a big thank you.

I prefer short term crops but more importantly, I prefer crops I can add value and sell at a premium.

Palm oil looks real good. But after reading through the thread, I am of the opinion that the best way to succeed in it is for folks to come together, form a cooperative, purchase huge swaths of land, buy mechanized equipments for clearing and employ the services of experts who would monitor the planting process.

So imagine 50 people come together and bring together say 1 Million each= 50 million. Based on the calculation I've seen here, you might be able to get a hectare for 250k each in the west.I think Cross River would give you for cheaper.
80 hectares would sit 12,000 palm trees. The cost of 12,000 seedlings= 1.8 million at 150 per seedling.

Then you buy machines for clearing instead of over employing labour. A Forest Mulcher would do an excellent job. The beautiful thing with this is that you can hire out your mulcher when you don't need it and it would surely pay for itself in a short while. Budget for a very good Mulcher, say $70,000 which is about 12 million.

Based on these, your initial total spend would be: 20m +12m + 2.4m + another say 5.6 m for exigencies. Total= 40m.
Now based on the collateral that your farm is, you can now obtain a loan as a cooperative to buy the processing machines.

At 6000 litres per hectare, 80 hectares should give about 480,000 litres of crude palm oil
At Okinereal's price of 4500 Naira per 25 litre, the yield from crude palm oil alone would look like about 90 million Naira yearly.Monies would also come from palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake, the shells and other parts. So roughly and theoretically, you could be looking at 120 million yearly.

I'm not sure my calculations are in order but the point is that coming together to achieve a common goal is more plausible than everybody seeking to go it alone and that's why farmers form cooperative globally.

I agree with you on that, cos better to share the profit and loss in such business and the stress as well.

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
PapaBrowne: Lovely thread. I love the practical experiences people have placed out here. Reading through the thread was like a complete university course. Okine4real, kudos and a big thank you for starting this thread. Other contributors, a big thank you.

is a nice 1 and it will help in terms of access to fund, implement and other agricultural inputs.I support

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
i hope i have lots of time to write today.

I just came back from villa, In fact i was disappointed when i saw mine palms. The palms was very small. I believe when mine mum bought the palms from NIFOR, them palm where just babies, they where not up to three quarter inch in height. and it was 150 Naira per stand. I went looking for chemicals in mine village, to use for killing the weeds, then i stumbled into a guy selling palms. I bought just four stands from him for 200 Naira each. The palms i bought from him was about four and half feet in height. better than the once mine mum bought from Abia. Mine advice, if you want to start a plantation dont buy from Abia or Benin because They have lots of customer coming to buy there palms at regular intervals, so they dont have better time to really nurture and grow the Nursery very well before selling them out.so even before the palms gets to three quarter inch, they would have been sold, If you buy smaller Nursery, after you plant you would still need to buy the collar to protect the palms from rodent, then before your palm would get to about four feet, you would have to wait for about 6 months i guess.

Also i dont think, a palm can start producing from the third year, from what i saw, it would start from the fifth year, i even saw a man that bought is palm from okomu oil, he bought is palms for 750 each, the palms where bigger than the once i bought for 200 Naira. If you palm starts fruiting from the third year, then you would have to apply fertilizer at least three times a year, also you have to week may be three or four times a year, if you weeds in your plantation, it would not let your palms grow very well. Am serious ohh, if you have weeds on your palms, just be reas assured that your palms would not grow very well

I dont even know what to say again. House please just ask questions and lets share ideas, i think we all would learn from there.... Another thing i learn was, if you have a plantation without a milling factory, you would end up make small small change. the main money come in when you mill the oil, even if you dont have plantation well it does not really matter like that sha to an extent, but if you must depend on buying palms from smaller plantation owners, then make sure you have a truck for easy transport.

Mine head is running on low battery now, would update when i have recharged.

Regards
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
i hope i have lots of time to write today.

I just came back from villa, In fact i was disappointed when i saw mine palms. The palms was very small. I believe when mine mum bought the palms from NIFOR, them palm where just babies, they where not up to three quarter inch in height. and it was 150 Naira per stand. I went looking for chemicals in mine village, to use for killing the weeds, then i stumbled into a guy selling palms. I bought just four stands from him for 200 Naira each. The palms i bought from him was about four and half feet in height. better than the once mine mum bought from Abia. Mine advice, if you want to start a plantation dont buy from Abia or Benin because They have lots of customer coming to buy there palms at regular intervals, so they dont have better time to really nurture and grow the Nursery very well before selling them out.so even before the palms gets to three quarter inch, they would have been sold, If you buy smaller Nursery, after you plant you would still need to buy the collar to protect the palms from rodent, then before your palm would get to about four feet, you would have to wait for about 6 months i guess.

Also i dont think, a palm can start producing from the third year, from what i saw, it would start from the fifth year, i even saw a man that bought is palm from okomu oil, he bought is palms for 750 each, the palms where bigger than the once i bought for 200 Naira. If you palm starts fruiting from the third year, then you would have to apply fertilizer at least three times a year, also you have to week may be three or four times a year, if you weeds in your plantation, it would not let your palms grow very well. Am serious ohh, if you have weeds on your palms, just be reas assured that your palms would not grow very well

I dont even know what to say again. House please just ask questions and lets share ideas, i think we all would learn from there.... Another thing i learn was, if you have a plantation without a milling factory, you would end up make small small change. the main money come in when you mill the oil, even if you dont have plantation well it does not really matter like that sha to an extent, but if you must depend on buying palms from smaller plantation owners, then make sure you have a truck for easy transport.

Regards
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by felixzo1(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2013
okine4real: i hope i have lots of time to write today.

Regards
, i will be travelling next week for weeding of my palms, i am growing another small nursery in secondary nursery stage now, they are in big poly bags now. i hope to bring back pictures, it is always good to allow your palm grow well in the nursery before planting in the field. the advantage is, they will give bigger fruits in the 3rd year.okine4real your palms will yield in the 3rd year or 4th year at most, oil palms grow fast , just apply fertilizers from time to time.the only thing is you will have a smaller yield in the 3rd year, since the base of the oil palm will not be that big then.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
felixzo1: , i will be travelling next week for weeding of my palms, i am growing another small nursery in secondary nursery stage now, they are in big poly bags now. i hope to bring back pictures, it is always good to allow your palm grow well in the nursery before planting in the field. the advantage is, they will give bigger fruits in the 3rd year.okine4real your palms will yield in the 3rd year or 4th year at most, oil palms grow fast , just apply fertilizers from time to time.the only thing is you will have a smaller yield in the 3rd year, since the base of the oil palm will not be that big then.

Eyes are itching already oh
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by Zemhen1: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2013
laji: @ okine4real:: i have been enjoying the topic as i am considering going into it majorly, i find it very educative and informative..God bless you okine4real, pls can you put your phone number or email address so that we can discuss at length on more ideas.
thank you.

Good day every one, I have been following this thread for some time and also doing some research too, on what you guys has been discussing. I will someday start my own plantation like you guys .......but am presently preparing for post graduate study ....... I will be coming back to Nigeria when am done but I was wondering if I can get the contact detail of every one here, your phone numbers, email and if possible your company name......I would love to interact with you guys on this thread and have your contacts as a back up.... Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Zemhen 1: mine details are online.. if you want to connect with me, you can do so any time.

Please do we have any Palm Oil seller in the house? I think i would want to Start selling palm oil in Lagos. If we have any palm Oil seller here, pls do call me on 08036541961, 07087776267 or mail me on okine4real@yahoo.com so we can do business.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by hotmas911(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Start or expand your plantation by acquiring acres of cheap farmland from 50k to 100k in Ogbomoso. Very fertile land; peaceful and friendly people; good road and electricity; land free of dispute. U can have a ranch, golf course, camp or resort, school etc. 08060318769 for more info.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
felixzo1: , i will be travelling next week for weeding of my palms, i am growing another small nursery in secondary nursery stage now, they are in big poly bags now. i hope to bring back pictures, it is always good to allow your palm grow well in the nursery before planting in the field. the advantage is, they will give bigger fruits in the 3rd year.okine4real your palms will yield in the 3rd year or 4th year at most, oil palms grow fast , just apply fertilizers from time to time.the only thing is you will have a smaller yield in the 3rd year, since the base of the oil palm will not be that big then.

A week later, no pix oh
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by hotmas911(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2013
100 acres of farmland for sale @ 120k per acre. It has C of O. Still in ogbomoso. 08060318769
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi palm growers, am in my villa to see my oil palm trees in d nursery stage. Here are some pixs
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by Victorjerry68: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please can someone give me advice on oil plantation
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
MANGAM: Hi palm growers, am in my villa to see my oil palm trees in d nursery stage. Here are some pixs
guys I couldn't upload d pixs cos dey ar too large. Wil resize and upload 2moro wen am less busy.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by tosine25: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by tosine25: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Victorjerry68: Please can someone give me advice on oil plantation

Advise: Go to a place where u won't be disturb and Start reading from 1st page....

4 Likes

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by okine4real: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Any palm oil seller in the house? if any, please drop your prices thanks.
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
MANGAM: Hi palm growers, am in my villa to see my oil palm trees in d nursery stage. Here are some pixs
Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=MANGAM][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
More pix

Re: Starting An Oil Palm Plantation by MANGAM(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
1100 in all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.