Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? (6181 Views)

To Avoid Being Banned, Please Ensure That Your Post Is Not Offensive To Islam. / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin head or tail, he looses! Don't blame him for not answering such a deadly question which slithers like a snake!

I dont know whether it is the bomb strapped to your head or what but you keep making insane and irrelevant comments. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Has Gbawe, Kails or JeSoul ever said atheists are evil ?

I advise you to search Jesouls earlier posts (before she became a mod)

Kalis? Are you blinded by Kalis's booty? You think she is a saint? Kalis aint a christian either!

Who is gbawe

Uyi Iredia:

See this liar o ! You've said that Christians and Muslims should dump their religion.

So? Did I force anyone? All I do is talk on the internet. Is that evil to you?

Or you prefer to be converted at the tip of the sword of a jihadist?
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
davidylan:

If atheism is disbelief (whatever that means) and you agree that this section is for discussion of beliefs then why are you surprised that your thread is closed? Shouldnt it be considered offtopic and inconsistent with the objectives of this section? Would you be surprised if a topic discussing malaria prevalence is shut down on the politics section?

It is either atheism is a belief and thus your thread should be treated with equal standards as that of alexleo or it is not and should not even be in this section in the first place SINCE YOU AGREE that this is a section for beliefs ONLY.

interesting argument.
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Kalis? Are you blinded by Kalis's booty? You think she is a saint? Kalis aint a christian either!

grin grin

heck no, im not a x-tian. tongue
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by jayriginal: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2013
JeSoul: ^just realized that was real long. Apologies folks.

It was like "God" spoke.
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by UyiIredia(m): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin

heck no, im not a x-tian. tongue

So what's your philosophy, or religion ?
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by UyiIredia(m): 1:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

You said I should prove a statement. Oya ! Prove this one !

Logicboy03: Kalis? Are you blinded by Kalis's booty? You think she is a saint? Kalis aint a christian either!

I'm in love with Kails bootay cheesy I had the impression she was a Christian. Oh well, things change.

I.Joan, ogusbaba, BushyAnus has never said atheists are evil.

Logicboy03: Who is gbawe

Apparently, you hardly go to the Politics section else you wouldn't be asking that question. Gbawe is to Politics as DeepSight is to Religion.

Logicboy03: So? Did I force anyone? All I do is talk on the internet. Is that evil to you?

Or you prefer to be converted at the tip of the sword of a jihadist?

FACEPALM ! Guy abeg wetin be your name ? Is it so hard for you to admit you are wrong ? Just admit you've told religionists to abandon the faith.
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

FACEPALM ! Guy abeg wetin be your name ? Is it so hard for you to admit you are wrong ? Just admit you've told religionists to abandon the faith.

Huh...so arguing that my fellow africans should leave the slave like religions of islam and christianity is now something wrong?

So making a case for atheism in Africa is now evil to you? You silly?
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by UyiIredia(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Huh...so arguing that my fellow africans should leave the slave like religions of islam and christianity is now something wrong?

See this mumu ! You lied by saying you have never said Christians and Muslims should stop practicing their religion. I pointed out the lie and instead of admitting it you talk off-point. Either say sorry or shut the f**k up.
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

See this mumu ! You lied by saying you have never said Christians and Muslims should stop practicing their religion. I pointed out the lie and instead of admitting it you talk off-point. Either say sorry or shut the f**k up.

I had to go back to understand the crap you were saying

Logicboy03: 1) I am very tolerant of religion. I have never said that christians or muslims shouldnt practice their religion. No atheists here has said that we should break down all mosques and churches. But can we say the same for your christian brothers? We know one who has already said that all atheists are evil. We already know people thasay that atheists should leave the country

Clearly, I can see where the confusion lies.....I perhaps didnt phrase the statement well but commonsense should have told you what I meant- considering the sentences that followed the bold

What I clearly meant to say was;

1) I am very tolerant of religion. I have never said that christians or muslims cant practice their religion i Nigeria
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why do you get upset when anyone calls you a morron or a fool?
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Why do you get upset when anyone calls you a morron or a fool?

How does that even relate?
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by UyiIredia(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

I had to go back to understand the crap you were saying

Clearly, I can see where the confusion lies.....I perhaps didnt phrase the statement well but commonsense should have told you what I meant- considering the sentences that followed the bold

What I clearly meant to say was;

1) I am very tolerant of religion. I have never said that christians or muslims cant practice their religion i Nigeria

This cretin just admitted he couldn't phrase what he meant properly. The egghead goes on to said crap. You're full of $hit !
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

This cretin just admitted he couldn't phrase what he meant properly. The egghead goes on to said crap. You're full of $hit !

grin grin grin grin

I love you Uyi (no homo)
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

How does that even relate?

Aren't you one?
Re: What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Aren't you one?

Trololo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Duration Of Courtship And Purpose Of Courtship In Christian Marriage. / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. / Trinity Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.