Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" (28330 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by coogar: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:
Well, that's deceitful and the man who falls into her trap is a victim of her deceit.

since men can be victims of deceit just like women then logic dictates everyone must protect his or her own interests!

What about people who married as virgins but couldn't get pregnant. By your test driving logic, such people don't deserve to get married right? How many people should she have allowed to test drive her?

people who are married as virgins and cannot get pregnant are exceptions - at least i know her infertility isn't because of damaged womb caused by multiple abortions. tell me why i should share the suffering of a wife that lived an irresponsible adolescent life? for the sake of love? you must be having a laugh!!!!
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by kevwes: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
my guys,our mumu don do!the era of samson and Delilah don pass!Love is invisible but its something that can be felt so if you are hooking up by allowing a guy to get you pregnant when both dont feel anything for each other because of love is blind,i feel sorry for you.pregnancy before marriage is the best when both feel love for each other,expecially with the americanal style of making love n aborting babies which is common with we african........no be our fault.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by ice234: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
If u have taken prosinor 2 or asked a girl to take prosinor 2 please don't ask for pregnancy before marriage cos both of you are one of a kind
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by lovelydoll: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
queen_labisi: It isn't right but if u can fornicate before marriage then getting pregnant b4 marriage dsnt make a difference? Except u guys are really abstaining cos some peeps are bringing religion in2 d matter as if dey are saints, Morover d lady has a choice in the matter, isn't by force nd a guy giving dat condition doesn't mean he dsnt love u, he might have his genuine reasons... Is it not better than a man dat keeps telling a gal to abort and wait till marriage?

Hello ,both are bad. but stleast the abortion one is by mistake not on purpose.if you get pregnant by mistake out of marriage then they shoul keep it.
but if its on purpose then they are both idiots

you guys are behaving as if pregnacy is 1,2,3.

and the guy giving the condition is selfish and lazy.he himself must show tht he is ready for a family and ready to be commited ,before u even think of bringing a child into this.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by logica(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
afinic001:

@op, your points are valid but you can't blame the men considering the rate@ which Some ladies take postinor. Who go buy no 'testing'?
Valid? The OP is obviously not given to deep thinking and this is a very lame attempt at best; because every single scenario he pointed out is not directly tied to the decision of getting pregnant before marriage. Every one of them can happen after marriage, and with or without a pregnancy.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by lovelydoll: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2013
coogar:

since men can be victims of deceit just like women then logic dictates everyone must protect his or her own interests!

people who are married as virgins and cannot get pregnant are exceptions - at least i know her infertility isn't because of damaged womb caused by multiple abortions. tell me why i should share the suffering of a wife that lived an irresponsible adolescent life? for the sake of love? you must be having a laugh!!!!
you know a women can easily get pregnant by another and pin it on you and you would never know cause you brought the condition, and if she is not getting pregnant by you she will be desperate to be pregnant by another for u.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by logica(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2013
lovelydoll:
and the guy giving the condition is selfish and lazy.
Only a doll could figure a guy's laziness from his preference of having his fiancee pregnant before marriage. smiley
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by logica(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2013
lovelydoll:
you know a women can easily get pregnant by another and pin it on you and you would never know cause you brought the condition, and if she is not getting pregnant by you she will be desperate to be pregnant by another for u.
Ha...wetin this one dey yarn? Ever heard of paternity test?
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by mkoabiola: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2013
Wetin concern u?
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by lovelydoll: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2013
Even people who are truly in love and married ,don't rush to have kids.They enjoy their married life together first while they can before having the responsibility of a child.

STOP RUSHING FOR THINGS,ELSE YOU WILL GET SCREWED AT THE END.

be patient

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2013
coogar:

Kudos to any man that finds a mindless sheep of a woman to consent to such a disrespectful plan. At the very least, the woman too should set love aside and involve a lawyer in drawing up a foolproof plan accounting for any negative occurrence. Anything less than that suggests the man might be marrying an imbe*cile.

lovelydoll:
he himself must show tht he is ready for a family and ready to be commited ,before u even think of bringing a child into this.

Abeg tell that to all the brainless women agreeing to such useless plans o.

6 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by lovelydoll: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2013
logica: Ha...wetin this one dey yarn? Ever heard of paternity test?

majority will not think of a paternity test,because they are so obsessed with the fact of having a child,and also they expected it. when you expect you don't think otherwise
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2013
lovelydoll: Even people who are truly in love and married ,don't rush to have kids.They enjoy their married life together first while they can before having the responsibility of a child.

STOP RUSHING FOR THINGS,ELSE YOU WILL GET SCREWED AT THE END.

be patient

GBAM!!!
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by logica(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2013
mko abiola: Wetin concern u?
Best response so far. grin
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by lovelydoll: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2013
logica: Only a doll could figure a guy's laziness from his preference of having his fiancee pregnant before marriage. smiley

when you have a fiance you plan a wedding instead of planning to have a kid.

Ladies let me tell you once you give the guy all you have, i garantee you will not have a wedding.You two will both be worrying about the expenses of your unborn child ,that will you not have enough to have a big wedding.
and if you have a big wedding ,you will not have enough money for the child after.

children are not cheap

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by coogar: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2013
lovelydoll:

easily get pregnant by another?
you must be living under a rock - the same country we have been told has he most promiscuous women on the planet and the same country where 50% of the firstborns are bastârds?

any man that fails to DNA-test his children in nigeria should be tied to a stake or burnt alive.......or both!!!!

ileobatojo:
Kudos to any man that finds a mindless sheep of a woman to consent to such a disrespectful plan. At the very least, the woman too should set love aside and involve a lawyer in drawing up a foolproof plan accounting for any negative occurrence. Anything less than that suggests the man might be marrying an imbe*cile.

don't you just worry about our darling imbëciles, we know where to find them and they understand the reasons why men want the assurance that everything is in perfect condition. i know you would jump for jump for joy if the man you got married to did not disclose he was impotent........after all, doing your due diligence to check this before marriage is an evil plan tainted with acute imbecïlity!
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by logica(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2013
lovelydoll:
i garantee you will not have a wedding.You two will both be worrying about the expenses of your unborn child ,that will you not have enough to have a big wedding.
and if you have a big wedding ,you will not have enough money for the child after.

children are not cheap
You are probably the most intelligent doll in the world. How you figure these things are beyond me. So once the fiancee is pregnant, they cannot have a big wedding, and they will struggle with money. You have said it all. Your prescience is astounding. FYI though, not everybody is as broke as you. Maybe you can figure that into your calculations. Also, not everybody wants a "big wedding". I wish you luck with your "big wedding".
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by logica(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2013
I know of a woman who gave the husband the condition that they will not have kids till 5 years after their marriage. He agreed. Pressures from family didn't deter them. It's an agreement they had, and it was nobody's business. Same applies here. smiley

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2013
This rule was still in motion 2 years ago and even last year when I visited home. The girls that fall for this crap are desperate, mad, cheap and suffering from low self esteem issues.

The boys that give this ultimatums are what I just called them "BOYS" with archaic mentality ..... Not men

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2013
coogar:

easily get pregnant by another?
you must be living under a rock - the same country we have been told has he most promiscuous women on the planet and the same country where 50% of the firstborns are bastârds?

any man that fails to DNA-test his children in nigeria should be tied to a stake or burnt alive.......or both!!!!

Just an fyi to everybody reading, the bolded is a pure lie. The evidence that those stats are a lie were provided by Coogar himself in the thread below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1299794/when-nigerian-woman-divorce-husband/8#15873641

i know you would jump for jump for joy if the man you got married to did not disclose he was impotent.

Where would I find such a useless caveman in the first place? How would we have started associating with ourselves in the first place? In this day and age of modern science? When sperm banks are a dime a dozen?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by lovelydoll: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2013
logica: You are probably the most intelligent doll in the world. How you figure these things are beyond me. So once the fiancee is pregnant, they cannot have a big wedding, and they will struggle with money. You have said it all. Your prescience is astounding. FYI though, not everybody is as broke as you. Maybe you can figure that into your calculations. Also, not everybody wants a "big wedding". I wish you luck with your "big wedding".

Most girls who want to get married want a big wedding ,with every single family member there ,especially in Nigeria where family members can be up to 500 guest. Also we all know not everyone is rich ,especially in nigeria,where proverty and unemployment rates are high.

It's better to take steps

"first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in the baby carriage"theres a lot of truth to it,and following it will benefit you greatly.

its better to first concentrate on how you are going to pay for the wedding,then concentrate on how many children you can afford ,and what type of house will be good.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Kosigift(f): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2013
ifihearam:

Prove you are fruitful and you get the ring.

Dude, are u for real?? Prove u are fruitful blah blah blah... When did fruitfulness bcom gender sensitve? And What's it with d "and u get d ring" phrase? Like its some kind of lottery or sumtin undecided warped mentality.

@Topic, I'm still in shock to learn dat ppl give out such conditions for marriage, like what da...!!! As much as I wud like to have my own kids, dat won't be d sole aim of my getting married, its den obvious dat d person issuing out dis conditions and I have different sole aim... I won't even have u complete d proposal! Nansense! If there are ladies who agree to dis, then I think there's a srious cause for alarm!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by coogar: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2013
ileobatojo:
Just an fyi to everybody reading, the bolded is a pure lie. The evidence that those stats are a lie were provided by Coogar himself in the thread below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1299794/when-nigerian-woman-divorce-husband/8#15873641

evidence where a doctor said half of the people that visit his lab produced negative paternity test. the same doctor that confirmed nigerians are producing a higher stats than the global average of 30%?

Where would I find such a useless caveman in the first place? How would we have started associating with ourselves in the first place? In this day and age of modern science? When sperm banks are a dime a dozen?

what has impotency gotta do with being a caveman? so educated people cannot be impotent? see her mouth like spërm bank - can you even afford it if you need it? rubbish! who would gladly marry a man that admitted he's impotent on the first date? would you?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2013
coogar:

what has impotency gotta do with being a caveman? so educated people cannot be impotent? see her mouth like spërm bank - can you even afford it if you need it? rubbish!

He is a caveman not for being impotent but for feeling the need to deceive me with such a pointless lie. If I love someone, I'm more than happy to marry for love and avail myself to the multiple scientific fertility advances the 21st century has provided.

who would gladly date a man that admitted he's impotent on the first date? would you?

Are potency and impotency the types of subjects you discuss on a first date? And there are actual women who would show up for a second date?

coogar:
can you even afford it if you need it?

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by GooseBaba: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2013
logica: Ha...wetin this one dey yarn? Ever heard of paternity test?

Hehehehe... Nna bros..! Paternity test no be cheap thing o....besides if you give babe ultimatum to carry belle for you why would you then turn around and ask for paternity ...think am now..!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by coogar: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2013
ileobatojo:
He is a caveman not for being impotent but for feeling the need to deceive me with such a pointless lie. If I love someone, I'm more than happy to marry for love and avail myself to the multiple scientific fertility advances the 21st century has provided.

you love someone from the first date? how reinvigorating? where do they women like you? una still remain?

Are potency and impotency the types of subjects you discuss on a first date? And there are actual women who would show up for a second date?

when exactly should a man discuss this? after you must have fallen in love with him so you can blame him for toying with your emotions? women truly don't know what they want!
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2013
coogar:

evidence where a doctor said half of the people that visit his lab produced negative paternity test. the same doctor that confirmed nigerians are producing a higher stats than the global average of 30%?

People are welcome to go and read the articles and apply their own brains to the article. Just putting the evidence of the lies out there for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2013
coogar:

you love someone from the first date? how reinvigorating? where do they women like you? una still remain?

when exactly should a man discuss this? after you must have fallen in love with him so you can blame him for toying with your emotions? women truly don't know what they want!

Clearly your reading comprehension issues are in overdrive today. I have no time for pointless rigmarole. Have a good day.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by GooseBaba: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol.

Why are you lying to yourself....maka WHY.!! That is not love that is conditional acceptance...at least if you marry this person you already said you are ready to begin waka go see different doctors and pastors...I bet you most people who got married and are childless... If they knew their partner had a condition I don't think that marriage would have commenced...
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by coogar: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2013
ileobatojo:
People are welcome to go and read the articles and apply their own brains to the article. Just putting the evidence of the lies out there for all to see.

that article i unearthed buried your stance. you don't know the difference between global stats n nigerian stats. grin

ileobatojo:
Clearly your reading comprehension issues are in overdrive today. I have no time for pointless rigmarole. Have a good day.

don't run away, come back here before i shoot your patella, you geriatric witchdoctor
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2013
GooseBaba:

Why are you lying to yourself....maka WHY.!! That is not love that is conditional acceptance...at least if you marry this person you already said you are ready to begin waka go see different doctors and pastors...I bet you most people who got married and are childless... If they knew their partner had a condition I don't think that marriage would have commenced...

Did someone with a brain post this

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by coogar: 1:35am On Jun 02, 2013
jennykadry:
Did someone with a brain post this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.