Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . (27335 Views)

The Aluu 4 Murderers (pix) / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: Those boys made a big mistake by going to a community suffering from constant armed robbery with an armed thug at that time of the day. Some of the killers have watched their mothers/sisters/wives/daughters being rapèd in front of their eyes by robbers, if you haven't been in that kind of situation you can never understand, you guys judging them will probably do worse if you had experienced what the inhabitants of Aluu community went through. There was a time when we were suffering from that kind of problem where I live in PH, people were getting robbed by 2 different sets of armed robbers in a single night, people were living houses they built/rented with their money every night to squat at a far away place and return in the morning, people were staying awake throughout the night because of fear despite having to go to work/school the next morning. Some of those Aluu killers had lost their loved ones and relatives to the armed robbers terrorising them at that time. Imagine seeing your mum and sister räped in front of your eyes, then some armed robbers(possibly the same people) were caught and presented to you 24 hrs later, you can only judge when you experience that. Those guys made a fatal error of judgement by going to a community under rampage at such an ungodly hour with an armed thug. A sad story

[b]The Inspector General of police, Mohammed Abubakar, said today that the four UNIPORT students lynched by a mob in Aluu on 5th October, were not armed robbers.

In a statement released by the IGP today, he said investigations conducted by the police so far revealed that Tekena, Llyod, Ugonna and Chiadika had gone to Aluu that morning to demand for money allegedly owed to them by a guy named CoxsonLelebori Lucky, also known ‘Bright’, and it was Bright who raised a false alarm that they were armed robbers. And you all know what happened next..they were all brutally killed.

The IGP also said in the statement that Coxson/Brighthas disappeared, but promised to track him down. The statement mentioned 4 suspects as being directly involved in the killing. They are: Chigozie Samuel Evans, Felemo Solomon, Cynthia Chinwo, and Ozioma Abajuo. They said the Aluu community chief, Alhaji Hassan Welewa was the one who incited the mob to unleash terror on the young boys.
May their beautiful souls restin peace. Still can't believe this happened.[/b]

http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/10/aluu-4-were-armed-robbers-they-were-set.html

So please let us stop spreading false information from rumors.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2013
MOD, sexkillz, banned eagle,eye for spaming Threads with this topic.
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . (18227 Views)
Is it okay that we have only few people commenting on the thread?
Remember it could have been anybody's son, brother, nephew, cousin, friend, or neighbour.
Justice must take its course. Don't let this be swept under the carpret.
NB
Comment by Eagle,eye.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by otodeluxe(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2013
This is nigeria. Wake up and smell d garri! These blokes won't get any justice, all gone and forgotten. But this particular case keeps reminding me that keeping company is not good
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2013
otodeluxe: This is nigeria. Wake up and smell d garri! These blokes won't get any justice, all gone and forgotten. But this particular case keeps reminding me that keeping company is not good
with people who think like you, THE VICTIMS MAY NOT GET JUSTICE.
But Thank God all of us don't think like you.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by sigidporte(m): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2013
D Merciful: It has been quite a while since the tragic incident of the Aluu 4 killings. There wss so much sympathy, so much condemnation for the killings and so much call for justice from most Nigerians!
Please we would like to know if justice is in the works or swept under the carpet as normally the case in Nigeria. Kindly share if you know.
Moderator, front page things pls.
this is not the 1st neither will it be the last that justice is being traded on. Nothing works for good in nigeria!
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:56am On Jun 04, 2013
fyne_Ijay:
with people who think like you, THE VICTIMS MAY NOT GET JUSTICE.
But Thank God all of us don't think like you.

I wonder what he means by keeping company. These boys were friends. They go to each other's houses. Some of their parents even know each other like Chidiaka and Ugonna's dad. It is not a case of bad friends or bad company. They were set up by a debtor who didn't want to pay.

Lloyd's mum even says she knows all of them very well.

Thanx fyne_Ijay.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . -
What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? .
(19659 Views)
3 pages of response.

Let all who have viewed and are shy to comment pray that evil/injustice does not visit them and those who matters decide to play ostrich with their case.
EVIL THRIVES WHEN A FEW GOOD MEN/WOMEN KEEP SILENT.
It is easier to keep shut and watch. But remember evil wind can blow anywhere and any place it chooses.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
In Germany, they came first for the Communists,
And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist...
When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat. ...
then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew...
When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.
The Eternal words of Martin Niemöller
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eight months on, we remember Tekena Elkanah, Ugonna Obuzor, Chiadika Biringa, and Lloyd Michael. May their souls continue to rest in peace. Amen.
www.lindaikeji..com/2013/06/remembering-aluu-4.html?m=1

Others can forget and move on(After all Life goes on). But these young men and so many others are being denied justice maybe, just maybe, because their parents are not so POWERFUL.
If it were the sons or relations of the JONATHANS, IWEALAS, SAMBOS and other elites, justice will be speedily executed.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Some comments on Linda Ikeji's Blog;
"I always shiver whenever I remember these young men n d way they died. May God continue to comfort their loved ones. Y is d case taking 4ever? very soon they'll be 4gotten like d Apo 6."

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LINDA. YOU ARE A FIGHTER FOR THE RIGHT OF YOUR PEOPLE. MAY WE KEEP REMENBERING THE POEPLE AND EVERY SOCIETY THAT JUSTICE IN OUR LAND IS OUR HUNGER. JUST LIKE YESTERDAY. MY HANDS ON MY JAW, ALL IN PONDER IF IT WAS ME. HEAVEN HAVE MERCY ON US ALL IN NIGERIA. WE LOVE YOU LINDA. LOVE YOU. BRAVO. JUSTICE AND FREEDOM MUST COME TO STAY."

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fyneIjay(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
"The brutality of their deaths, the depravity of their circumstance and the fact that till today we haven't heard much as regards justice for these young boys will make their memory forever strong in our hearts! And I must commend you; Ms Ikeji for your efforts in making sure they are not quickly erased from our memories. I am sure they and their families appreciate your effort. God bless you. God bless their innocent souls. May they rest in perfect peace. Amen"

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2013
fyne_Ijay:
"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LINDA. YOU ARE A FIGHTER FOR THE RIGHT OF YOUR PEOPLE. MAY WE KEEP REMENBERING THE POEPLE AND EVERY SOCIETY THAT JUSTICE IN OUR LAND IS OUR HUNGER. JUST LIKE YESTERDAY. MY HANDS ON MY JAW, ALL IN PONDER IF IT WAS ME. HEAVEN HAVE MERCY ON US ALL IN NIGERIA. WE LOVE YOU LINDA. LOVE YOU. BRAVO. JUSTICE AND FREEDOM MUST COME TO STAY."

Also Horus on Nairaland. Horus(m) https://www.nairaland.com/horus

He wrote lots of articles during this tragic period and kept lots of us informed.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by IGBOSON1: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2013
collynzo2: Those boys made a big mistake by going to a community suffering from constant armed robbery with an armed thug at that time of the day. Some of the killers have watched their mothers/sisters/wives/daughters being rapèd in front of their eyes by robbers, if you haven't been in that kind of situation you can never understand, you guys judging them will probably do worse if you had experienced what the inhabitants of Aluu community went through. There was a time when we were suffering from that kind of problem where I live in PH, people were getting robbed by 2 different sets of armed robbers in a single night, people were living houses they built/rented with their money every night to squat at a far away place and return in the morning, people were staying awake throughout the night because of fear despite having to go to work/school the next morning. Some of those Aluu killers had lost their loved ones and relatives to the armed robbers terrorising them at that time. Imagine seeing your mum and sister räped in front of your eyes, then some armed robbers(possibly the same people) were caught and presented to you 24 hrs later, you can only judge when you experience that. Those guys made a fatal error of judgement by going to a community under rampage at such an ungodly hour with an armed thug. A sad story

^^^You're not making sense, and with your type of reasoning you're part of the problem.

If one is not a savage heartless bastard with the brain capacity of a chimp, there is absolutely no reason to kill anyone in cold blood with the excuse that some of your family members were hurt/killed by thieves in the past.

You say they shouldn't have gone to that community -that had been plagued by armed robbers in the past- with an armed thug? Ok, fair enough; but you'd also agree with me that if you do the crime you should be prepared to do the time; so what's the need for you posting like you're giving legal representation to those murderous evil animals?
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by collynzo2(m): 2:28am On Jun 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You're not making sense, and with your type of reasoning you're part of the problem.

If one is not a savage heartless bastard with the brain capacity of a chimp, there is absolutely no reason to kill anyone in cold blood with the excuse that some of your family members were hurt/killed by thieves in the past.

You say they shouldn't have gone to that community -that had been plagued by armed robbers in the past- with an armed thug? Ok, fair enough; but you'd also agree with me that if you do the crime you should be prepared to do the time; so what's the need for you posting like you're giving legal representation to those murderous evil animals?
It wasn't in the past, it was within the same period, all the wounds were still fresh, read that post again, put yourself in their shoes and answer the questions. You would have done worse
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2013
collynzo2: It wasn't in the past, it was within the same period, all the wounds were still fresh, read that post again, put yourself in their shoes and answer the questions. You would have done worse

So because of injuries of the past, innocent boys were slaughtered to calm their taste for revenge. I repeat, they was no armed thug. The boys were slaughtered to satisfy the taste of blood.

I would never act the way these monsters did. How can you in any way justify what these murderers did. The boys were even robbed by the villagers. Their phones and watches were stolen before slaughtered.

There is no reasonable justification, none of them for one second thought, "what about if these boys are innocent".

Please don't open this injury. So should the family of these boys start killing innocent people in revenge of their lost boys? angry angry angry angry
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by collynzo2(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So because of injuries of the past, innocent boys were slaughtered to calm their taste for revenge. I repeat, they was no armed thug. The boys were slaughtered to satisfy the taste of blood.

I would never act the way these monsters did. How can you in any way justify what these murderers did. The boys were even robbed by the villagers. Their phones and watches were stolen before slaughtered.

There is no reasonable justification, none of them for one second thought, "what about if these boys are innocent".

Please don't open this injury. So should the family of these boys start killing innocent people in revenge of their lost boys? angry angry angry angry
Okay
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by ifydio(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

well spoken

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by lakpalakpa: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix / Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.