Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . (27328 Views)

The Aluu 4 Murderers (pix) / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The Nigeria justice system is crap,so I don't expect anything to come out of this case ie if the arrested villagers had not been freed by the police after collecting bribe from them.

The families of those guys should just leave everything to God cuz I don't think they can get any justice from the Nigeria judicial system.

I was almost tempted to hurl abuses on U, but for my resolutions, what is happening to our youths? I wish there was a way 4me to mastermined the killing of ur whole family member, and later someone come to tell U 2 leave everything to God, I really hope or will wanna believe U will. Its very annoying that d youths dat re suppose to be the vanguard n frontiers to galvanized a reformed Nigeria are the ones dat have been so brainwashed and stupendously whitewashed of all their keen minds of objectivism n rationalism by fanatical religious cum cultural platforms!!! It hurts me so much that I feel like crying as I type this! Check every reformed nation and every soaring nation on earth, has vibrant and protesting youths, every european nation. N yet u come here to cee domicile youths dat can adapt to any form d govt. Toils us to, n believe in praying in ur rooms, actions change nations not prayers.

That being said, uniport is my alma mater, OP I must thank u 4 making us reminisce this, I'll look 4 a way to get the SUG presidents number, den call him n ask how far, if its evident dat dey wanna sweep it under d carpet, I'll advice him 4 dem to organize a protest n mek sure d media covers d protest, when dis is done, believe me forumites, U'll cee how dust will rise again n d govt. Will rise 2 dia feets. OP tnx once more

And Mr. Prayer, dat is how a change is effected!!! U have to brighten ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nten: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
The nigerian judicial system is.... Kai if it were to be a high ranking military officer child or children dat were gruesomely murdered. Wetin b Aluu, wetin b judiciary, dem go wipe any1 4 dat vicinity!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by DisGuy: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
plus
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
IG,this should be ur quastion. So answer us u and Chief Justics.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hmmm....*signs*
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by tiarm: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Theolar247: 3rd the motionif there's anything like that. I think that case had gone the normal way many of such other cases has gone.

But with the effort and willingness of ppl who seek justice for the ALUU 4, we can make moves like posting on forums like the op did and sending BC on BBM and via so many other means the killing was made public for all to see at first. To remind Nigerians and all that care the world over to help call for justice and put pressure on all concerned so this case don't just go under the carpet like that.
....what are we waiting for pls let start brocast dis msg on bbm now pls

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Dandy1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
I was thinking about it just this morning . What a shitty country to live in. God bless the dead.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Somebody (MOD) knowingly or unknowingly is trying to push this topic down the Front Page ladder.
If it were a topic about a Naija Celeb, they will leave at the top of the FP for a better part of the day. But this one is about Justice for the Aluu four and like everything Nigeria the MOD/super MOD wants to put up all manner of topics on the FP immediately after putting this one, thereby pushing it down-down the FP Ladder.
JUSTICE FOR ONE, IS JUSTICE FOR ALL.
Keep rebroadcasting, keep replying to this thread. Let the Aluu four gruesome murder not b in vain.
If it were A Cynthia Osukogu kind of death (am not trying to belittle her murder) Justice would have been done.
If it were Okonjo Iweala's mum kidnapping Justice will be served.
The Social media is a powerful tool let us use it to the fullest advantage.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by aburo7: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
So sad. May their souls continue to rest in peace.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Vincent41(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
D Merciful: It has been quite a while since the tragic incident of the Aluu 4 killings. There wss so much sympathy, so much condemnation for the killings and so much call for justice from most Nigerians!
Please we would like to know if justice is in the works or swept under the carpet as normally the case in Nigeria. Kindly share if you know.
Moderator, front page things pls.

pls ask de magistrate of Nigeria
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
fittty: R.I.P
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Tayeni(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
D Merciful: It has been quite a while since the tragic incident of the Aluu 4 killings. There wss so much sympathy, so much condemnation for the killings and so much call for justice from most Nigerians!
Please we would like to know if justice is in the works or swept under the carpet as normally the case in Nigeria. Kindly share if you know.
Moderator, front page things pls.
the media has to take d blame here o. Its so unprofessional of them not to follow up d story and keep it in d conciousness of d whole nation until justice is seen to be done. They just too lazy to stay on a story for so long. When it was time to shock people wit sensationalism of d gore and horror of dt video, they were all over it like vultures cos it was easy to watch a youtube video to comment and lament.....now its time to get out of their offices to do real journalism...but no show :-

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Update(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
.story. Story
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by namdo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Rivers chief judge...oga oyaôoo.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
God help me. Because am going to spam NL with this topic.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by bheemz(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am very sure all those bastards-leaders ve forgotten about Aluu4*sosad*may their soul continue to rest in peace
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by titigbadamosi: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
We should stage a̶̲̥̅ peaceful protest. The youths of this country should rise Ãήϑ seek justice F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ d killings of these guys. They could have been our brothers, cousins, neighbours etc. ℓ̊ doubt if the news of this evil even made it to the federel level. Nigerian Youths, let's demand justice F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ Aluu4.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Chinks(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
I wonder wat those NANS guys re doing. They only knw hw to beg politicians for cash. Each time I remember d ALUU 4 killing, my soul weep for justice.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by ridgeman: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
but the question is still unanswered!

I suspect they are still locked up in detention and slowly rotting away, they will probably spend the next 5 years in detention then the next 5 years in prison and then whoever is still alive amongst them will be sentenced to death to be carried out in another 5 years...so 15 years will pass before anything meaningful takes place...

SMH may the souls of the innocent boys they brutally murdered rest in eternal peace

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Galaxydon1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
lorretta u: The thought of that issue keeps me sleepless most times.I wish I could take the law into my own hands and give them a tase of their own medicine. cry cry cry cry
you are pretty
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Rest in peace?!How can a soul rest in fucccking peace after being labelled a petty thief ,dragged unclad in the open,beaten,spat at,kicked,scorned,and burnt almost alife even when we all know that they wud have begged to be shot than face that which is worst Dan dying itself...No,I think no one is resting in peace here,not all those saw that video is resting.The death of those guys just taught me something"Don't be scared of dying,be more scared of how you die,cos even death can be more merciful than humans" cry

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Esinwaju: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eight months gone since that tragic occurence yet I think about it every damn time. Not a single day goes by that my thought do not flow towards that. The sounds and visuals of that gory video is still very fresh in my memory. The cacophony of a depraved crowd urging the killers of those innocent boyz. The spluttering of blood as two by two planks and rocks bludgeoned the skulls and fine faces of those young lads. As they lay helpless and almost lifeless waiting for the final nail in the coffin. Then came the fire oh lawwwd! I still have thier song on my phone which I lay contantly, trying to imagine what would have been had those boys not been cut down in their prime. Lives were taken. Dreams were killed. Destinies were rendered unfufilled. Young poets who apparently from the beginning saw the end. No love in the heart of the city they said and right there on the streets of the city they met their deaths. Rest in peace fellas. Forever young.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by myself009: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
People talk as if they are not in nigeria. The judicial system is our big problem. Don't be surprised if this case ends in buck-passing with the judge blaming the prosecutor, who in turn will blame the Police. The police will find a ready excuse by blaming their incompetence on witnesses. In the end the case ends no-where!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
myself009: People talk as if they are not in nigeria. The judicial system is our big problem. Don't be surprised if this case ends in buck-passing with the judge blaming the prosecutor, who in turn will blame the Police. The police will find a ready excuse by blaming their incompetence on witnesses. In the end the case ends no-where!
IF ONLY CONCERNED PEOPLE WILL AGREE TO USE THE POWER OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHAME OUR LEADERS, everything and anything don't have to remain the same.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Gentleme1: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
If we stage any protest they'll call it ''politically motivated''

If we take to the streets, they'll call it ''youth restiveness''

If we root up placards to remind the evil perpetrators of ALUU of their gruesome act,they'll call us ''sponsored''

But am glad that though Justice may tarry it must surely PREVAIL...however long it takes! And to our leaders #WeAreWatching!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gentle me: If we stage any protest they'll call it ''politically motivated''

If we take to the streets, they'll call it ''youth restiveness''

If we root up placards to remind the evil perpetrators of ALUU of their gruesome act,they'll call us ''sponsored''

But am glad that though Justice may tarry it must surely PREVAIL...however long it takes! And to our leaders #WeAreWatching!
The Social Media is a Powerful force. Let us use it to our advantage, and something tells me that anything that trends on NL gets the notice of Our Ogas at the top.
Keep spamming NL with this topic and get people talking about Aluu again.
Their parents may not have the power of the OSUKOGU'S, OR the IWEALA's but they have us the concerned Nigerians.

JUSTICE FOR ONE, IS JUSTICE FOR ALL.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
To be frank,as a mother I rather kill my son with my own hands than allow him go through such pains before death.That wud be insane,I know but it wud be my best shot!Kai,people wicked o.God don't allow me to see such kind of people talk more to shook hands with them.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Maybe someone with a column in the Nigerian dailies could dedicate his space this week to this case. I'm sure if the masses see the story again they would remember and rise to action. The greater the awareness the more the reaction

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by bigiyaro(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
The Nigerian thing, under carpet n rug sweeping things.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by ritux: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
I know Uniport is a federal uni... But Rotimi Ameachi pls do something, I know u are a lawyer, divert some of your time into this matter instead of fighting for NGF chairmanship which is of no benefit to us.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Ehisod(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gosh! I still think about those guys and the families they left behind and cannot help but wonder how painful and heart rending the whole thing was and still is to this day. Yes like most of us I think but do nothing am ashamed of what we and our society has become. Media people please pick up this story and flog it again let the whole of Nigeria and the world remember that dark day in the land of Aluu. Still cannot bring myself to watch that video. Rest in peace fine boys.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2013
The Judge (a woman) stepped down.
So the case has been adjourned while the culprits were granted bail.

Nuff said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization / Shehu Sani Distributes Transistor Radio In Kaduna - Photos / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.