Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . (27324 Views)

The Aluu 4 Murderers (pix) / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2013
9432 VIEWS. But only 64 replies.
The death of those boys could have been anyones child(ren), nephew, cousins, relations. We do not have to act the Ostrich in a situation like this. I believe that powerful personalities visits the Forum, you voice need to be heard at a time like this.
EVIL THRIVES WHEN A FEW GOOD MEN KEEP SILENT IN THE FACE OF EVIL ACTS.
THE MAN DIED IN ANYONE WHO KEEPS SILENT IN THE FACE OPPRESSION.
I am not in anyway related to those boys, and I never met them. But it could have been anyone's brother (or even sister). This case should not be swept under the carpet. Speak out all.
JUSTICE FOR ONE IS JUSTICE FOR ALL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Uniquexty(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2013
lynpetra: Rest in peace?!How can a soul rest in fucccking peace after being labelled a petty thief ,dragged unclad in the open,beaten,spat at,kicked,scorned,and burnt almost alife even when we all know that they wud have begged to be shot than face that which is worst Dan dying itself...No,I think no one is resting in peace here,not all those saw that video is resting.The death of those guys just taught me something"Don't be scared of dying,be more scared of how you die,cos even death can be more merciful than humans" cry
Well spoken. We want Justice
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by mitchyy(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Wednesday marks 8 months that this gory killing occurred. I think a press release should be sent to blogs all over to put up on Wednesday. There's power in the media

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by c33b33(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2013
ladanski: Jonathan granted them amnesty. angry
It's not compulsory you comment,try and maintain that you have a functioning brain please.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by amaechijay: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2013
I surprise as the matter take die...

Where are their parents?
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
The matter is still in court and is being taken seriously.

7 of the arrested were not charged and released back in Feb/March due to the fact the prosecution agreed there was no case against them. This includes the only female amongst them, a Chinwe something.

The others are still facing trial, but contrary to earlier reports, the chief protagonist lucky lelebori is still at large.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Mudash(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Govt neva set up committee 4 d killng.. Amnesty 4 d killerz... RIP t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ d guyz.. .. Xo sad
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Afritop(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
MOD! That question has being haunting me since the beginning of their trial in court. No more update from the media, the police and human right group, and they don't feel concerned. Its as if nothing happened.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by mkoabiola: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dey ar enjoying d prison.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Suljosh: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
We are all here crying like a bunch of hungry kids all the time, Nothing is gonna happend. There is nothing like justice in Nigeria, untill we the youths of this great country stand on our feets and say to our so called leaders enough is enough. And that can be achieve through occupy Nigeria. May God save this country from the hands of this Evil men and women.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by ifydio(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Is so devastated each time I remeber ƮђåƮ guresome act towards 4 members of Tђέ Nigeria youth, what a pitiable situation knowing ƮђåƮ justice is being delayed. I still have their song which I play †̥ remind M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ self ĦoϞ•̸ wicked humans are. I hold M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ tears wishing I could make a decree †̥ those involved A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ those taking Tђέ issue with levity sentencing them †̥ life imprisonment with hard labour. Let justice be served. Thanks op for bringing up this topic. Tђέy are one of our own let's use Tђέ power of social media †̥ remind all Nigerians of Tђέ ALUU 4....I just started playing M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ part.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by moodswing(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Let's start with " who killed Bola Ige", then the Apo 4 before we get to the Aluu4

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by nasty45(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
I'l need to ask Ifa *zooms to ibadan*
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by crisycent: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
bornosheikh: Brothers and sisters, let's start this properly.

Every day at 9pm (no matter where you live) - outside your front door or near a window - collect a pot and something hard and bang the pot for one minute. This will serve as a reminder that we have not forgotten about their injustice and a call to arms that we are watching the courts to ensure they deal with the perpetrators.

Naijapot9pm#

Pot-bangers will not receive a celeb bank endorsement or plane tickets to shop in dubai. But something far more profound on the level of camaraderie and brotherhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VGQgyh3-8

Na so madness dey take start. Only u cari pot come out for ur window dey bang am for night
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by collynzo2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Those boys made a big mistake by going to a community suffering from constant armed robbery with an armed thug at that time of the day. Some of the killers have watched their mothers/sisters/wives/daughters being rapèd in front of their eyes by robbers, if you haven't been in that kind of situation you can never understand, you guys judging them will probably do worse if you had experienced what the inhabitants of Aluu community went through. There was a time when we were suffering from that kind of problem where I live in PH, people were getting robbed by 2 different sets of armed robbers in a single night, people were living houses they built/rented with their money every night to squat at a far away place and return in the morning, people were staying awake throughout the night because of fear despite having to go to work/school the next morning. Some of those Aluu killers had lost their loved ones and relatives to the armed robbers terrorising them at that time. Imagine seeing your mum and sister räped in front of your eyes, then some armed robbers(possibly the same people) were caught and presented to you 24 hrs later, you can only judge when you experience that. Those guys made a fatal error of judgement by going to a community under rampage at such an ungodly hour with an armed thug. A sad story
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by onyxo76(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: Those boys made a big mistake by going to a community suffering from constant armed robbery with an armed thug at that time of the day. Some of the killers have watched their mothers/sisters/wives/daughters being rapèd in front of their eyes by robbers, if you haven't been in that kind of situation you can never understand, you guys judging them will probably do worse if you had experienced what the inhabitants of Aluu community went through. There was a time when we were suffering from that kind of problem where I live in PH, people were getting robbed by 2 different sets of armed robbers in a single night, people were living houses they built/rented with their money every night to squat at a far away place and return in the morning, people were staying awake throughout the night because of fear despite having to go to work/school the next morning. Some of those Aluu killers had lost their loved ones and relatives to the armed robbers terrorising them at that time. Imagine seeing your mum and sister räped in front of your eyes, then some armed robbers(possibly the same people) were caught and presented to you 24 hrs later, you can only judge when you experience that. Those guys made a fatal error of judgement by going to a community under rampage at such an ungodly hour with an armed thug. A sad story
i quite agree they went at the wrong time and under a bad period in the community, however, those boys never deserved the horrible way they died after all they never found anything incriminating on them. The justice system in Nigeria is not something you should ever depend upon,this case(if its still in court)will drag for a very long time to come.
Ideally,people staying around aluu and environs should be giving us constant updates regarding the situation.Come 5th october , UNIPORT must organise a memorial in honour of those boys.
RIP.TO ALUU 4.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: Those boys made a big mistake by going to a community suffering from constant armed robbery with an armed thug at that time of the day. Some of the killers have watched their mothers/sisters/wives/daughters being rapèd in front of their eyes by robbers, if you haven't been in that kind of situation you can never understand, you guys judging them will probably do worse if you had experienced what the inhabitants of Aluu community went through. There was a time when we were suffering from that kind of problem where I live in PH, people were getting robbed by 2 different sets of armed robbers in a single night, people were living houses they built/rented with their money every night to squat at a far away place and return in the morning, people were staying awake throughout the night because of fear despite having to go to work/school the next morning. Some of those Aluu killers had lost their loved ones and relatives to the armed robbers terrorising them at that time. Imagine seeing your mum and sister räped in front of your eyes, then some armed robbers(possibly the same people) were caught and presented to you 24 hrs later, you can only judge when you experience that. Those guys made a fatal error of judgement by going to a community under rampage at such an ungodly hour with an armed thug. A sad story

dat is quite correct,they were just at d wrong place at d damn wrong time....!
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by confusion247(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
eagle,eye:

that is the very reason the Op and others are clamouring for it to be on the Front page and someone suggested broadcasting it through BBM.
The idea is to refresh the memories of all concerned Nigerians and also to let the NPF and the Judiciary know that we have not forgotten the gruesome murder of 'Alu Four'. Justice must be done and seen to be done.
Lets all put pressure on them.
The same set of people calling for justice for ALUU 4, are the same people calling for amnesty for boko haram. ALUU community killed 4 innocent nigerians. Boko haram killed over 3 thousand innocent Nigerians. While every body is calling for justice for ALUU 4 many are calling for amnesty for boko haram. Justice and injustice in the same country.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by touchmehard: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
[size=14pt] To the best of my knowledge, this case is still in court. Justice is taking its turn in this case because those killers will definitely not be left to go unpunished. The case is on going in court.

The only problem is the Media who has refused to follow it up and feed Nigeriane with updates. They don't even go to the court for the hearings. Nigerian Media and reporters are just too lazy to follow-up issues. All they know is new events, they forget the past, forgetting that Nigerians stiil need updates on past events.
The only thing reigning for them now is NGF election, 2015 brouhaha and so on and so forth.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by kaznoit: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
download the best unlocker i.e dc unlocker..now!!!
download it below

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by engrfreez: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mercy!!Mercy!!Mercy!!
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Vwandyboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Нaнaɑº°˚=Dнaнaɑº°=D=D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))=)) º°˚Laff˚˚don°make meº°˚give boko Haram˚˚your house=)),address ooo°º=))
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by free2ryhme: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
will the push for front page bring justice to the ALUU 4?. Nairaland is a toothless bingo as far as the issue is concerned.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by killuminati(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idk what to so I guess I'll just shut my fucccckin mouf up....BTW,RIP to all 4! *sad mode*
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
@matrin,did I just typed this rubbish from yaba left? angry
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by MzXtacy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
nasty45: I'l need to ask Ifa *zooms to ibadan*
u think u're funny or what? Smh u just constituted a nuisance! We're talking about a painful issue here, u're trying 2 crack a lame silly joke. How old are u again Mtcheew
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye3: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
confusion247:
The same set of people calling for justice for ALUU 4, are the same people calling for amnesty for boko haram. ALUU community killed 4 innocent nigerians. Boko haram killed over 3 thousand innocent Nigerians. While every body is calling for justice for ALUU 4 many are calling for amnesty for boko haram. Justice and injustice in the same country.
I would have replied earlier, but because I broke NL rule(s) with this topic I have been banned from posting.
I have never been among those that clamoured for amnesty for BH. I don't stand for Injustice no matter the guise it is presented.
Aluu four 4 killings generated so much media publicity and barely a year the case is gradually growing cold and if we don't clamour for Justice it will die a natural.
Justice for one is Justice for all
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by shortERIKINA(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
A day hardly goes by without ᵐᵉ remembering my Ǥõõϑ friend lloyd and how he was brutally murdered by those heartless bastards. Hope they rot in hell cos heaven doesn't fit them.
R.I.P guys
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye3: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
shortERIKINA: A day hardly goes by without ᵐᵉ remembering my Ǥõõϑ friend lloyd and how he was brutally murdered by those heartless bastards. Hope they rot in hell cos heaven doesn't fit them.
R.I.P guys
Your friends will R I P when Justice has been served. Lend your voice to the clamour for Justice for Lloyd and the other three.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2013

Please that armed thug story was just a rumor. The official report never said anything of an armed thug but a false alarm being raised and residents mistaken them to be armed robbers of the neighborhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.