Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? (1315 Views)

13 Advantages Of Virginity / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Phartymah112(f): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2013
There are varying understanding as to which kind of sexual activities result in loss of virginity.
Some people often have "intimate actions" such as kissing deeply,touching of genitals etc. and still consider they are virgins.

In my own view,i think one who hasn't had sexual intercourse is a virgin.... I'm getting confused.

Any religious view to this real virginity definition will be welcome.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by toluleke(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2013
shut up..if confused...u can go to your PASTOR,IMAM OR ASK YOUR PARENTS for advice..they are your GUIDANCE...stop CONFUSING PEOPLES MIND WITH YOUR SEXUAL TOTS
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by ponco: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2013
Turning down an opportunity to have s.ex, if you haven't got the opportunity and drive yet and then turn in down, i think you are no different from a 7 year old virgin.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Phartymah112: There are varying understanding as to which kind of sexual activities result in loss of virginity.
Some people often have "intimate actions" such as kissing deeply,touching of genitals etc. and still consider they are virgins.

In my own view,i think one who hasn't had sexual intercourse is a virgin.... I'm getting confused.

Any religious view to this real virginity definition will be welcome.

I will classify. Kissing is the barrier. Anything beyond that violates the right for a lady to call herself a virgin.

handling body parts
Orgasms
Mouth action
Rear action
Partial pene.tration

All the above are se.x. Just different forms of it. All violate a womans chastity.

A true virgin should not do any of these actions.

Imagine a woman telling me she is a virgin where as she has had rear action with up to 20 different men. Would I look at her as a chaste woman?
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Phartymah112(f): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2013
toluleke: shut up..if confused...u can go to your PASTOR,IMAM OR ASK YOUR PARENTS for advice..they are your GUIDANCE...stop CONFUSING PEOPLES MIND WITH YOUR SEXUAL TOTS
thanks ooo,but i see pastor and imam before typing down here. And moreover,everybody has got a different view,that's why i decided to bring it on,don't tell me that my post confuse people. Simply share your own view or shut up!
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2013
ponco: Turning down an opportunity to have s.ex, if you haven't got the opportunity and drive yet and then turn in down, i think you are no different from a 7 year old virgin.

I dont... I dont understand
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Phartymah112(f): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I will classify. Kissing is the barrier. Anything beyond that violates the right for a lady to call herself a virgin.

handling body parts
Orgasms
Mouth action
Rear action
Partial pene.tration

All the above are se.x. Just different forms of it. All violate a womans chastity.

A true virgin should not do any of these actions.

Imagine a woman telling me she is a virgin where as she has had rear action with up to 20 different men. Would I look at her as a chaste woman?
A kind of answer I'd expected.......thanks

What about a woman that has kissed passionately 20 different men
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Phartymah112: A kind of answer I'd expected.......thanks

What about a woman that has kissed passionately 20 different men

Not much you can do about that. It aint se.x so no need to lose sleep over it. Just dont do it on your bf because it is cheating wink
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Moji12(f): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2013
A lady dat has never talked to/with a man b4

Asides her bro n dad undecided so u dont knw wat to do to make stop bn a virgin. Mtchew.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Moji12: A lady dat has never talked to/with a man b4

Asides her bro n dad undecided so u dont knw wat to do to make stop bn a virgin. Mtchew.

Talked to/with? What does that mean? Is talk a euphemism for done it grin
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Phartymah112(f): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Moji12: A lady dat has never talked to/with a man b4

i can't stop laughing,why don't you re-read the post and make sense out of it... Madam,i am not asking of what to do to stop being a virgin.... There are diff. Level of virgins i.e experience one,So,stop running your mouth,hurting your fingers in typing and sit the fvck down.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by toluleke(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Phartymah112: thanks ooo,but i see pastor and imam before typing down here. And moreover,everybody has got a different view,that's why i decided to bring it on,don't tell me that my post confuse people. Simply share your own view or shut up!
ARE YOU A VIRGIN IF NO...LET WE KEEPING OUR OWN REST...HOW OLD ARE YOU?wod answer ur post...22yrs downward should think of better future THAN BETTER SEX LIFE..
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
toluleke: ARE YOU A VIRGIN IF NO...LET WE KEEPING OUR OWN REST...HOW OLD ARE YOU?wod answer ur post...22yrs downward should think of better future THAN BETTER SEX LIFE..

Just answer the question and stop rambling!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Phartymah112(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
toluleke: ARE YOU A VIRGIN IF NO...LET WE KEEPING OUR OWN REST...HOW OLD ARE YOU?wod answer ur post...22yrs downward should think of better future THAN BETTER SEX LIFE..
anyway,i won't blame. You lacks what they call /human brain/
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Fuccking virgin seeker!
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
A condition whereby Someone never had any sexu..al relationship with another person !!!
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Chnges(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
He that looks at the opposite x with luzt has comitted adultry
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2013
When d hymen is still intact

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2013
donroxy: A condition whereby Someone never had any sexu..al relationship with another person !!!

More detail please? Any form of se.x or just penetrat.ive vag.inal se.x?
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Joavid: When d hymen is still intact
ever heard of chastity, decency, modesty? That is vaginity and not u lots that got insertions via fingers and pen!s heads!

boobz has been sucked flat, lips bitten to softness, asss pounded flat and cos hymen is intact u tot u are a virgin?

A virgin land is a land that hasn't been touched at all, not partially!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ever heard of chastity, decency, modesty? That is vaginity and not u lots that got insertions via fingers and pen!s heads!

boobz has been sucked flat, lips bitten to softness, asss pounded flat and cos hymen is intact u tot u are a virgin?

A virgin land is a land that hasn't been touched at all, not partially!

I agree 100%. Virginity is more than just hymen being intact.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2013

More detail please? Any form of se.x or just penetrat.ive vag.inal se.x?
Any form of sex ..... Not just Intercourse .........

U may have sexual urge but never experienced any form of sexual relationship with another being ----- Then u re a virgin (A garden that has not been explored nor Tilted) !!! grin
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Phartymah112(f): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2013

I agree 100%. Virginity is more than just hymen being intact.
you also agree that insertion of finger can lead to loss of virginity?
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2013
Joavid: When d hymen is still intact
That's it.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by AtheistD(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Phartymah112: you also agree that insertion of finger can lead to loss of virginity?

Yes. I know that women do that for... you know... monthly cycle things but yes insertion of finger can lead to loss of virginity if a dude stuck his fingers in there.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
rokiatu:
That's it.
technically, yes

(1) (Reply)

Good Guys Vs Bad Guys; How To Get The Girls Even As A Good Guy / Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck / Should I Go Ahead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.