Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59302 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by adconline(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Going to too many seminars or conferences cannot solve the problem until we start practicing what we preach. Dont preach, just show me! BTW, Islamic jihadists can never go to this type of event cos it does not appeal to their already held convictions and beliefs- kill unbelievers and become a martyr!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by adk66: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wishing him a happy and a fulfilling stay in Nigeria. Xtians are invited pls.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by guji(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dr Zakr Naik, once a student of late Dr Ahmed Deedat. Deedat had a numerous debates with so many pastors, Rev. fathers and many christains in various feilds in his times and attended by both muslims,christains, hindus and other religous followers. We dont need to flex muscle over the issue (topic of discussions) on NL, let whoever has opportunity let him attend. the most important thing is we should pls behave ourselvs accordingly. where there is need to contribute, correct or clarify issue of interest the man is ready to intertain any questions within the topic of discussion.

CHRISTANITY AND ISLAM both have divisions and sub divisions, why? if you ask in Nigeria a 5 Yr old Boy or an aged man of 80 where is your GOD? they wld all show up the sky. what are we saying arent that call for clarications?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tyson55(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
adconline: Going to too many seminars or conferences cannot solve the problem until we start practicing what we preach. Dont preach, just show me! BTW, Islamic jihadists can never go to this type of event cos it does not appeal to their already held convictions and beliefs- kill unbelievers and become a martyr!

Gbam!
Thank you!
I endorse this post, well said.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by vanariso(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Christians cry against any muslim/islamic activity is appalling and disgusting just like American stance for Israel against other states in the middle east. Their quadripple standard(not double standard.....if there's anythnng like that is crazy).I remember the early 90s when several white christian crusaders bombarded Nigeria until our pastors too soji say dem just dey take bread clear their soup....muslims never complained. Christians do not understand chritianity cos theirs nothing like christianity. If Jesus should appear today and he was asked who the christians are...he surely say he doent know them.Simply because he was not a christian and the disciples werent. infact no body was a christian while he was alive. If call him Jesus too he wont answer cos he was never called Jesus when he was alive. For ur info, his language was ARAMIAC( a sister language to arabic still spoken by a few in Iran)...not greek or hebrew that the earliest manuscript were written and found.Thats why the word SHALOM ....that he uttered in the upper house can easy be agreed to be Salam..(wha we muslims say when we meet or enter a hse)
Allah has perfected Islam and will complete it even if u wish not. Allah did not protect any early manuscript except the quran.Its intentional. The gospel of Jesus is lost,the book of Moses (Torah) or old testament is lost,the book of David is lost, the book of Ibrahim(Abraham ) is lost.
Any christian can asnwer who mathew, mark luke and jhon are...just story tellers who wrote 100yrs after Jesus and couldnt authenticate their writtings with a signature or their surnames.Where's the gospel according to saint Barnabas....
I will stop...but I cry for christians.....May Allah guide u all. Allah guided Umar( a pagan) and he became great for Islam. Allah guided Cat Stevens, Tom Robertson, Yussuf Estes, Khalid Yasin, Joshua Evans, Hakim quick and several others, they are all great.
Alhamdul

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Mintayo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
BetaThings:

Actually it is Christians that cling to Islam
How many threads about Christianity do we open. Compare that to your obsession with Islam through your threads
Although I believe you rapidly resort to attack so that we don't expose your mind-boggling issues
Go to the religious section and see how Christians, upon being attacked by atheists, quickly try to turn the arguments towards Islam
It is Christians that join with atheists to attack Islam
Rejoicing when France banned hijab
and I believe must both must be joyous now that gay marriage has been approved by that sick country

Of course, we are not SIMILAR to you
Do you see Muslims attribute disgraceful parenthood to Jesus (PBUH)?
or attribute disgusting deeds to God?

Look Muslims don't have the liver for the blasphemy contained in the Bible

it is islam that cnt do without christainity,infact islam sees christain as a threat!
Why cnt d man come without talking abt christainity? Are u nt d one who try to put mohammed and allah in d Bible??
Cant he talk without saying something abt christainity?
You ppl shld continue in ur hypocrisy!
christainity has survived before islam and will continue to survive with or without islam; we don't need islam for anything!
Leave our corrupt Bible for us!

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by mmmustapha(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
careytommy:
why do moslems like to cleave their essence to christianity even though the difference between them is as clear as night and day
we christians detest islam in its entirety. di not pretend to be like us. WE ARE NOT SIMILAR!
u see ur life?? Go back 2 sch its not too late
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Obiikenna: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Religion is our biggest problem as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by mmmustapha(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
babyosisi:

For those who don't know this man please watch some of his tapes on youtube
We don't need him in Nigeria,we have enough problems without him
There are no similarities between Christianity and Islam ,all we want is that you practice your religion and allow us to peacefully practice ours
u dnt need him but we muslims need him n u can't do anything about it
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
careytommy:
why do moslems like to cleave their essence to christianity even though the difference between them is as clear as night and day
we christians detest islam in its entirety. di not pretend to be like us. WE ARE NOT SIMILAR!

GBAAAMMM!!!!! I concure.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by U09ce: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
usayab: This is a slap on our faces (we muslim). Must we import everything, even a preacher to our country! Don't we know that we have more than three(3) Naik in each state in Nigeria. I'll ranther listing to Gombe ,Gero or Maiguduma than listining to Naik.

So you xpect a preacher to stay only in his country to preach God's word?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Banjoramos(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Trinity the greatest deception in christianity

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ramtzy: But why are Christians so intolerant? yet they accuse Muslim of same...

By their words, they shall be known.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by JaaizTech: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
spark@wil:
one of these days I hope to see him coz I'm yet to see a muslim who has answered some of my pressing questions abt Islam. Pagan meccans worshipped allah and muslims worship d same allah hence I'm forced to believe dat allah is an idol e.g Mohamed's father was Abdullah yet he wasn't a muslim. Muslims talk abt allah being one yet the koran refers to allah as "we" wt deception. As I said before I hope to see a muslim who can clear d air on these issues n many others

[b]I do hope that someday you would meet him. But let me quickly respond to your question. Firstly, let me make a clarification; that the worship of Allah (SWT) did not start with prophet Muhammad, but goes way back to the time of Adam, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus etc; the Prophet was only a messenger and a reminder bringing people back to the Path of Allah. Jesus, Moses, David (AS) etc all preached the Oneness of God (Allah) and of course remnants of their teachings still remained with the Arabs at that time even though majority were Idol worshipers. Also in existence amongst the Arabs were jews whom referred to the only one God as Allah also.

Neither Islam nor the Quran is oblivious of this as this Ayah in the Quran states:

“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25] {An indication that the people of that time knew of Allah}

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3] {An indication that the people knew about Allah but believed that they needed to reach him through the idols.}

I hope I have been of help; you can post any further questions or ask for clarification on any matter.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by creativemusic: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
peace for Nigeria peace peace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin enough of messages that will ignite problems grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mintayo:
one word- DECEPTION!
nawa o,can you hear that..and some christainS will be under this man's lectures!
Indirectly,the man is approving 'islamization' of non-muslim countries!
May God have mercy!

Why not listen yo him FIRST and thereafter form your own understanding.

Those christians are the reasonable ones IMHO. They listen and form their opinion of the truth.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lukency(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
And what is wrong with that.It only shows dt u pple detest Islam.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
spark@wil:
one of these days I hope to see him coz I'm yet to see a muslim who has answered some of my pressing questions abt Islam. Pagan meccans worshipped allah and muslims worship d same allah hence I'm forced to believe dat allah is an idol e.g Mohamed's father was Abdullah yet he wasn't a muslim. Muslims talk abt allah being one yet the koran refers to allah as "we" wt deception. As I said before I hope to see a muslim who can clear d air on these issues n many others

Here is an opportunity to have your questions answered. You are highly welcome
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by vanariso(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
present Bible....the greatest distorted story book used by very intelligent people with no faith .

The jews hav conquered christianity...fighting hard and teaming up to fight Islam....can u both(christians and Jews ) fight Allah. Thats why most Christians dont know the Torah has been smuggled into the Bible.America is Jewish nation. They re not Christians. Thats why supporting Israel is mandatory.

Q3:54...Wa moka ru, wa mokara Lahu, wal-lahu Khiarul maaakiruun....And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

Havent you noticed why muslims are always attacked by Christians, Muslims and traditionalist?......They are all fake.

Q9:32....They want to extinguish God's [guiding] light with their utterances: 48 but God will not allow [this to pass], for He has willed to spread His light in all its fullness, 49 however hateful this may be to all who deny the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by hassey(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
careytommy:
i huge u to attend d program and see d realities abt d two religion, stop spilling rubish on nairaland wen u knw notin abt ur bible/christianity. Attend d problem and draw d judgement ursef.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by mmmustapha(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
deols: The name Zakir Naik!!

ma sha Allah.

The anti Islamists hear of him and fear.

He sneezes and they catch cold.

God bless this man!

The only reason you don't want to see him is you are afraid of the truth.

The light shall conquer darkness.
It is about time Dr. Zakir Naik.
I will try my best to be there when he arrives in sha Allah. smiley
may Allah bless u and ur Generation

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls who is Dr Zakir Naik??
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by U09ce: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria,Dr Zakir Naik

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
guji: Dr Zakr Naik, once a student of late Dr Ahmed Deedat. Deedat had a numerous debates with so many pastors, Rev. fathers and many christains in various feilds in his times and attended by both muslims,christains, hindus and other religous followers. We dont need to flex muscle over the issue (topic of discussions) on NL, let whoever has opportunity let him attend. the most important thing is we should pls behave ourselvs accordingly. where there is need to contribute, correct or clarify issue of interest the man is ready to intertain any questions within the topic of discussion.

CHRISTANITY AND ISLAM both have divisions and sub divisions, why? if you ask in Nigeria a 5 Yr old Boy or an aged man of 80 where is your GOD? they wld all show up the sky. what are we saying arent that call for clarications?
Wow!!
I didnt know he was trained by the great Deedat. He has a school for young scholars. I hope to have my children attend in sha Allah.

and I hope to hear his son speak.I was moved seeing the young boys and girls he trained speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.