Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (28753 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2013
such a nice lady...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Princessmel(f): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2013
She didnt even wait to hear his explanation, what if it was just a misunderstanding?!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Because of this small tin, she now scatter the man's load everywhere.
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2013
Rehnoy: Because of this small tin, she now scatter the man's load everywhere.
na dat one they sweet me pass grin grin grin grin grin i will never hurt my baby oooo. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by emmabest2000(m): 2:32am On Jun 03, 2013
In addition to this hot temper , she is also a very impatient person , see action loooooool ...
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Mopolchi: 2:56am On Jun 03, 2013
undecided embarassed tongue shocked cry
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Oldnyoung: 3:21am On Jun 03, 2013
TEA esq™:
Hahahahahhahahaa
Just found my next breakup tactic lipsrsealed cheesy
Seriously?
Are u into it serially?
Just wondering
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by ZN2: 4:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by legzydaboss(m): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2013
cheesy grin angry shocked
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by twanson(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2013
To me i think she's just fedup with his flirky ungrateful attitude since he didn't know the value of what he had, he got what he wanted..

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Pappyto: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2013
AND?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by kayClt(f): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2013
Smart and romantic grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by wendieposh: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Payback is a Bitch!
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by sayso: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2013
and these is suppose to grace our dear NL FP?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by fedup(f): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2013
After editing, am sending a copy 2 ma bf
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by delonz(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2013
TEA esq™:
Hahahahahhahahaa
Were you praying for break up?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2013
no wonder he left her, what a bitch
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by cmart09(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2013
She can do better than this na!
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2013
I wonder why the men are angry.if they were the ones that did the dumping,this thread will have been a female bashing thread.see as offensive words are all over the thread.b1tch etc..

Men learn to accept defeat for once in your life.you cant always have it your way all the time :/

if you like quote me :p 8-)
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Holyrule(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Oldnyoung:
Seriously?
Are u into it serially?
Just wondering
Stop wondering and vote for me at the miss nairaland contest grin

delonz:
Were you praying for break up?
Stop asking and go vote for me tongue
You could be my next ex yah know wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Freezle(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2013
sorry to say but nothing special about the letter.
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Phrankin(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2013
TEA esq™:
Hahahahahhahahaa
Talking as if you got one. Girls and pretending.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Phrankin(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2013
fedup: After editing, am sending a copy 2 ma bf
yeah, to your imaginary bf

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Phrankin: Talking as if you got one. Girls and pretending.
Your loneliness is very obvious.
Get well soon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by AtheistD(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2013
TEA esq™:

Aahhhh!!! Any guy who breaks my heart deserves this kinda punishment grin

What if you break his heart? Should he throw all your belongings across the street?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by eikeem(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2013
The decision to write that note wasn't taken in a hurry. I also have a strong feeling that Keisi isn't the husband's first adventure.
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Kk4(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Evils angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.