Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (28775 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Still waiting for Yuzedo's comment
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Decryptor(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
TEA esq™:
Hahahahahhahahaa
Just found my next breakup tactic lipsrsealed cheesy
That letter was written by a girl in a country where women's rights are higher than that of men. Do it here in Nigeria where the reverse is the case and end up with a black eye and broken teeth tongue
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Decryptor: That letter was written by a girl in a country where women's rights are higher than that of men. Do it here in Nigeria where the reverse is the case and end up with a black eye and broken teeth tongue
Hahahahahhaha
I will be long gone tongue
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by yuzedo: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Delivery Man: Still waiting for Yuzedo's comment
bro plis dont weight four me cos truth to God i saw dis kramafugated leta yestanite but did i care? i dont tink sooo. dis babe can only try dis cos d mumu man dint have mopol. imagin dey catch dis tiff babe liftin his property, is it not death by dunga for her? undecided imagine he leave in a gated and reach man estate like Banana Island, is it not brokin bottle dey will use to flog her nyash as she is liftin his propperty out?! undecided
bro, dis babe have craze head bicos is mumu she dated. he nut even a reallll playa! angry can dangotti alika cheat his babe and she vex? helllll no! she will even tenk him. dis story is makin me loose apitite. am vexin cos poeple are filling d letta. lonnggggggg hisssssssss. she neva jam! NEXTTTTTT!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo:
bro plis dont weight four me cos truth to God i saw dis kramafugated leta yestanite but did i care? i dont tink sooo. dis babe can only try dis cos d mumu man dint have mopol. imagin dey catch dis tiff babe liftin his property, is it not death by dunga for her? undecided imagine he leave in a gated and reach man estate like Banana Island, is it not brokin bottle dey will use to flog her nyash as she is liftin his propperty out?! undecided
bro, dis babe have craze head bicos is mumu she dated. he nut even a reallll playa! angry can dangotti alika cheat his babe and she vex? helllll no! she will even tenk him. dis story is makin me loose apitite. am vexin cos poeple are filling d letta. lonnggggggg hisssssssss. she neva jam! NEXTTTTTT!!! angry

So in that case, WE GIFF UP!! TENK

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Decryptor(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo:
But guy, make i talk true oo..i used to crack up on ur jokes before but not any more. Try to upgrade!
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
wats happening here?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
She should be arrested and charged with criminal mischief.
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by DukeNija(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
chaloner:
na dat one they sweet me pass grin grin grin grin grin i will never hurt my baby oooo. tongue tongue tongue
Woman wrapper!
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by adorabletun: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo:

bros u hash oooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by tjdj: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
And i will reply her thus:
(1) The girl in question gave me Mouth Gig where we first met
(2) I borrowed her one of your clothes first time we "went all the way"(unknowingly to me she was a virgin)
(3) I gave her head where we had our first kiss
(4) That 20k i asked u to send to me from your Alawee while in NYSC was given to her...oups
(5) And to cap it all up, we got engaged last saturday, i was looking for a soft-landing in tell you,but thank God you have given me the opportunity via this note.

Lest i forget,your ATM is with me at the moment and today is 24th of the month so your salary have been paid, i just withdrawal all money paid into it to make up for all my stuffs thrown away,its been nice doing business with you...cioa
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by bukatyne(f): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
diarra94: Seems she was tired of the r/ship before the incidence. Smooth way to get freedom

Hello?

A b/f cheating is NOT enough reason to be tired?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
tj-dj:
And i will reply her thus:
(1) The girl in question gave me Mouth Gig where we first met
(2) I borrowed her one of your clothes first time we "went all the way"(unknowingly to me she was a virgin)
(3) I gave her head where we had our first kiss
(4) That 20k i asked u to send to me from your Alawee while in NYSC was given to her...oups
(5) And to cap it all up, we got engaged last saturday, i was looking for a soft-landing in tell you,but thank God you have given me the opportunity via this note.

Lest i forget,your ATM is with me at the moment and today is 24th of the month so your salary have been paid, i just withdrawal all money paid into it to make up for all my stuffs thrown away,its been nice doing business with you...cioa
hahahah whats your name, i wan give you award
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by zobaamara: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Oh boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by fredopayee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fellowship...
gree-die:

yes embarassed
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by addictiv(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
[size=16pt]y not set his range rover ablaze, its much easier than setting up this ultimate search[/size]........at your own peril. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.