Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria (22091 Views)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 / Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by kelz91(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ebonyi state all d way
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
mikekhan: And it is definitely not Lagos or any other Western State were they look at u with scorn immediately they discover u r not Yoruba or dont speak the language
[quote author=babyosisi]Igbo traders kidnapped in Owo township by Ondo people so Ondo is not the answer
https://www.nairaland.com/724430/ondo-owo-youths-kidnap-release
[/b]
With comments like these and other numerous similar ones on this thread, any yoruba NLer that opens his mouth to say that SW is accomodating will have his mouth shattered by thunder from Sango!
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by osram(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
ZAMFARA IS THE BEST STATE.THEY R ACCOMODATING AND ToLeRATING.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
babyosisi: babyosisi
How can i meet u one on one? Where do u live?
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by funnyx(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
babyosisi:

No it doesn't take time at all
Nairaland has a good search engine and the answers spit out in nanoseconds

He he grin grin baby I've heard you but what do you really achieve in the end?
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
mikekhan: And it is definitely not Lagos or any other Western State were they look at u with scorn immediately they discover u r not Yoruba or dont speak the language
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
gboss4sure:

That is T.A Orji stupidty which everyone condemned. Am from imo state but i play Abia politics as if am an indigene from there so do many Anambra men who are heavily involved in Abia politics and no one questions there origin. Abia is one place where no one cares where you come from, just live your life as if you are living in your own village.
You may be right. But that singular action has kept Abia out of contention. Maybe until Theo Orji leaves office.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by sylve11: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Acidosis: ^ ^ one of the reasons I prefer Warri, Abuja, Portharcourt, Lokoja, Benin ...

Everybody is indegene... All speak English/Pidgin..

Even in market, no favoritism, all use the same language.

God bless u! cool

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by naffysa(f): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lagos and kwara
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sokoto
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by fastlane84: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Asaba Delta. State. And Benin, Edo state
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by gbollyhosha: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
[b]i guess is LAGOS STATE ,is the accomodating state in NIGERIA so far[[/i][i][/i][i][i][/i] tongue cool sad
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by gerald09(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Acidosis: Abuja and Portharcourt..

Definitely not ALL PLACES IN Lagos..

I called a friend in Ijanikin, only to hear, the community people are busy with their yearly festival and that no one (non indegene) is allowed to walk on the streets until after 1 week! And all schools, churches, shops are also not permitted to open.. smh! As if that wasn't enough...these community & ancestral tyrants also needs the heads of 10 non-indegenes strangers to sacrifice to their gods.

All these indegenous ancestral garbages are nowhere to be found in my aforementioned accomodating cities.
I don't c dat as a problem, its great some states still hold on to their traditions n culture(as long as its not harmful to humans n animals) dude u got 1 week to rest from work men dat shuld be a plus for dem. With ur family n if u a bachelor u get to travel n get LAID!!
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by billios: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Akwa Abasi Ibom State........
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
victorD3:

Let me shock you am from Yuroba and I have never stayed in anywhere less than a 4 star area before. I know the truth hurts especially when its coming from one of your own. Visit all the slum in any other area Nigeria then the once in Western Nigeria then you will understand i.e if slum is your point of reference

What has your being Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Hausa or Ijaw got to do with the question in issue. If you like you can be Berom, urhobo or Agatu, it makes little or no difference to me. By the way, if your claim to be Yoruba is to be accepted, then you must be one of the society rejects popularly called 'Omo Ale'. For ease of reference, it means you need to ask your mother the true identity of the man who seeded you.

Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Where can you find a mosque on the ground floor and a church on the first floor with a beer parlor on the second floor while the building is sharing fence with a brothel ?

ONLY IN LAGOS.....
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Considering all the variables you have listed, i'll have to say ABUJA. But is Abuja a state? If Abuja is not inclusive then Lagos takes the cake.
lagos is on the same category with abuja. So that disqualifies lag.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by jeebz: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
speeder: Why should u say Lagos is the most accomodating. Lagos is a no one man state. No ethnic group have absolute right their. Infact yorubas are not the true owners. Lagos is inter ethnic by existence.

I hate when pple begin to behave like kids. Lagosians know their history, their culture and their geography.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by sportfeva(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
victorD3:

Sir, I know you feel insulted because you are a Yuroba man but I'm from Yoruba too. I'm from Oyo and grew up in mostly Lagos and Ibadan which make me a perfect person to tell you about my people of the SW. I don't have to visit every home in SW to make my generalization just as I don't have to visit the Borno to know there is Boko Haram. You are the one not tolerating a common and obvious fact. This also challenges the assumption that a western Nigerian is accommodating

Generalization! By the word "Yoruba", you mean absolute or total. Besides, you typed "Yorubas" to show your heart intention. Rather, you could put it------ average or some Yoruba. I am not laying emphasizes about the or my tribe but any general truth i feel like.
So, it's dumbass to visit every home in SW because that's really what you relay----- "Yorubas" and it shows how so subjective you are in your thinking since you can't visit every home and it will and can never be possible. Let's seal it. I'm out.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by adetsim(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
speeder: Anambra as indicated in their slogan, "Home For All". Honestly, its indeed accomodating.

You mean that dangerous Onitsha zone wey be shine your eye?
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
jeebz:
I hate when pple begin to behave like kids. Lagosians know their history, their culture and their geography.

Learn to ignore those type of posters....they are always baiting you to anger..bump such next time
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oyo State is very accomodating,politically,the governor needs to appoint a non indigene to get the spot from Lagos.But Lagos State got it.
Re: Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: If Abuja is not a State in this context, then Lagos is also ruled out from the list.

Both are Federal Capitals ( For Administration and Business purposes respectively).The pride of both cities are our common patrimony hence the original inhabitants are not more than 30% max. Embassies and Multi-nationals are located in both cities for our national interest.

Abia State carrys the first if my opinion counts.

Sometimes you lie so much that I wonder if its the same Ngwakwe that is typing! undecided

You are better off when you are not commenting on topics like this..it demeans you.
kulyie: its lagos,ibadan,portharcourt.osun was once accomodating but with a muslim fanatic as governour lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
that these places are densely populated doesnt mean they are accomodating, ph doesnt even come close in all ramification...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Olayinka Olayanju: Some Arrested Ibadan Hoodlums Linked To Makinde’s Aides / Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita