Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Precious American Life In Florida - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Precious American Life In Florida (3016 Views)

Poll: SHOULD I FIND ANOTHER WOMAN FROM NIGERIA, OR KEEP MY FATE WITH AMERICAN WOMEN?

STAY WITH THE AMERICAN WOMEN: 0% (0 votes)
MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN: 33% (4 votes)
MARRY ANY OTHER WOMAN BUT AMERICAN: 8% (1 vote)
MARRY FROM YOUR OWN TRIBE: 8% (1 vote)
NEVER MARRY AGAIN, JUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS: 50% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / He Broke My Precious Heart's, And I Did Exactly These...operation I Love My Life (2) (3) (4)

My Precious American Life In Florida by LAKANYE(m): 1:22am On May 02, 2008
Having grown up on a street called FADEYI-ALADURA, off OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS, in a house owned by the Okoruwas, as a tenant with my blood brother who once called me his slave, and having grown up with the Okoruwas' girls, bunch of the most beautiful young Nigerian women of that age, who had transformed the rest of my life to having such a bizzare phobia for black women. My phobia for them was one of the the bedrocks of my exodus to America for further studies during one of those indefinite UNILAG shutdowns in the days of the camouflaged millitary bureaucratic leaders of the EARLY 90s. I had since lived in Florida, became an American citizen through sponsors from the first University I had attended in Florida, and a single parent to two beautiful girls, one a 9 years old from my first American woman-friend, a black American woman and a college classmate who currently practices law in New York; on a one night stand at the time. And the other, a 3 1/2 years old daughter, from a marriage to a white American woman, also a classmate in medical school at the time when I was a post graduate student of Economics. My marriage did not work due to her infidelity, and she finally divorced herself after she found out that her second born child does not look like her husband at all. She didn't even bother to come back home from the maternity ward. embarassed But, I loved her, and would have taking her back and even raise her son as mine because he was born into my life during marriage. But marriage rarely works in a society where a woman feels and thinks she had to live against the biblical ordinances. The family law in Florida makes a husband legally responsible for the welfare of any child born by a wife during the periods of a marriage, and except proven beyound reasonable doubt that the said child was not a biological offspring of the father, this law hold for a lifetime of the child. The son born by my ex-wife was not mine, hence I had to fight for the culprit to be brought to book during the divorce proceedings. The child support laws grants the custodial parent financial supports from the non-custodial parent. I do not belief in a woman who had gone through a natural psychological and physiological breakthrough over a period of childbirth to be subjected to CHILD-SUPPORTS. Hence, I had refused all financial supports granted to be paid per month by my black baby-mother, and my white baby-mother. I just want them to babysit my children when needs be.

My problem is the facts that I have not been able to keep a relationship with any woman afterwards. Relationship became worthless to me. I don't hate women, black or white. But, it would not be a judgment on my part to feel and think all American women are as highly and doggishly infidel as the ones attracted to me. I have never dated a Nigerian woman, I have only been intimated with American women, both blacks and whites. And the Nigerian men who went back to Nigeria to marry and import their wife to America claimed they would not have married a Nigerian woman if they had a second chance. The Nigerian woman arrives in America, and wants to get Americanized overnight. She becomes a worst torn in your flesh, and attempts to cut off the fingers that feeds her and inculcates her into a better living opportunities.

I am a single parent, and have full custody of my two American children from two American women, one black, and the other a white woman. My situation is rare in the American society due to the concepts of CHILD-SUPPORT. I came to America with my believes that the Almighty God will not put me through anything I cannot bear. I am currently working with the State of Florida, an Usher at my church, and a church leader. I have American women approaching me almost every Sunday services, but I am not only scare of them but afraid of getting myself en captivated into their sexual exuberance a third time. I have always wished to have a home with a loving wife and bunch of loving children. I am scared of loving and able to receive and give love to and from any American or otherwise. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM? Should I lay back and let the woman find me, or come to Nigeria to find a woman to live in Florida with me?? Please do not make fun of my situations. I would appreciate you don't respond at all instead of making irrational comments,, , "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED" SAYS THE LORD!!!
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Cadet(f): 1:24am On May 02, 2008
Na wa o. Take it easy on the Sunshine State! lipsrsealed
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by StephenP(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2008
LAKANYE~:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTING SAYS THE LORD!!!
[size=13pt]The Lord actually said, "Touch not my anointed. . .".[/size]
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Cadet(f): 1:34am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]The Lord actually said, "Touch not my anointed. . .".[/size]

oh gosh! another David? grin cheesy Oops, there can only be one David, nice try though grin cheesy
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by StephenP(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

oh gosh! another David? grin cheesy Oops, there can only be one David, nice try though grin cheesy
[size=13pt]LOL!! I'm not trying to be like David.[/size]
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Cadet(f): 1:41am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!! I'm not trying to be like David.[/size]

I know, was just joking with ya jare wink
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by lucabrasi(m): 1:52am On May 02, 2008
from your post im guessing you have kinda lost touch with your nigerian roots and nigerians in florida,ill advice you to frequent nigerian scenes and try and meet more nigerians a good way to do that is frequent nigerian churches like reddemed and others there,some might have had a bad experience with import and export mail order wife but its because they had the wrong criteria while choosing,a prostitute can very well be a better wife than a virgin and thats what most people dont realise, ill advice you to visit nigeria with your children more often,hang out with your friends and family and take your time to meet diffrent nigerian gurls, there are a lot of women looking for husbands and they r a lot in nigeria who have a career and dont need any financial help from you, the trick is in the age,go for a nigerian woman in her mid to late 30 s upwards because they are more matured and will accomodate your children and also know the value of having a good man, dont forget to make them realise hw important your children are to u so there wont be any conflicts later, there are a lot of good nigerian women out there so go out n u ll find 'em
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by LAKANYE(m): 2:15am On May 02, 2008
I am well known to the REDEEMED XTIAN CHURCH, ELDERS and members In Tallahassee, South Florida, Maryland and the Washington DC areas. I dissociated myself from memberships of the Redeemed Christian Church here in Tallahassee due to internal conflicting issues and rivalry amongst the elders and leaders. And also at the time, I happened to be the only well groomed and younger member. I wasn't feeling comfortable among them. I am more at home and comfortable at my current church. I sincerely thank you for your advice. I would work towards your response. Thank you once again!!! GBOGBO ALANGBA LO DA'NU DE'LE, AO MO EYI TI INU NRUN!!!
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On May 02, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I am well known to the REDEEMED XTIAN CHURCH, ELDERS and members In Tallahassee, South Florida, Maryland and the Washington DC areas. I dissociated myself from memberships of the Redeemed Christian Church here in Tallahassee due to internal conflicting issues and rivalry amongst the elders and leaders. [/b]And also at the time, I happened to be the only well groomed and younger member. I wasn't feeling comfortable among them. I am more at home and comfortable at my current church. I sincerely thank you for your advice. I would work towards your response. Thank you once again!!! GBOGBO ALANGBA LO DA'NU DE'LE, AO MO EYI TI INU NRUN!!!

shocked wow! never knew such things happen in church! rivalry and conflicts ? shocked nile olorun? cheesy na wah oh !

methinks @ lucabrasi has said it all but [b]what is your phobia about black women?
tongue
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:43am On May 02, 2008
LAKANYE~:

Having grown up on a street called FADEYI-ALADURA, off OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS, in a house owned by the Okoruwas, as a tenant with my blood brother who once called me his slave, and having grown up with the Okoruwas with bunch of the most beautiful young women of that age, I had such a phobia for black women. My phobia for them was the bedrock of my exodus to America for further studies during one of those indefinite UNILAG shutdowns in the days of the camouflaged bureaucratic leaders of the EARLY 90s. I had since lived in Florida, became an American citizen, and a single parent to two beautiful girls, one a 9 years old from my first American woman-friend on a one night stand, and the other, a 31/2 years old, from a marriage to a white American woman. My marriage did not work due to her infidelity, and she finally divorced herself after she found out that her second born child does not look like her husband at all. She didn't even bother to come back home from the maternity ward. embarassed But, I loved her, and would have taking her back, but marriage rarely works in a society where a woman feels and thinks she had to live against the biblical ordinances.

My problem is the facts that I have not been able to keep a relationship with any American woman. They became worthless to me. I don't hate them, because it would not be a judgment on my path to feel and think all American women are as highly and doggishly infidel as the ones attracted to me. I have never dated a Nigerian woman, I have only been intimated with American women. And the Nigerian men who went back to Nigeria to marry and import their wife to America claimed they would not have married a Nigerian woman if they had a second chance. The Nigerian woman arrives in America, and wants to get Americanized overnight. She becomes a worst torn in your flesh, and attempts to cut off the fingers that feeds her and inculcates her into a better living opportunities.

I am a single parent, and have full custody of my two American children from American women. My situation is rare in the American society due to the concepts of CHILD-SUPPORT. I came to America with my believes that the Almighty God would not put me through anything I cannot bear. I am currently an Usher at my church, and a church leader. I have American women approaching me almost every Sunday services, but I am not only scare of them but afraid of getting myself en captivated into their sexual exuberance a third time. I have always wished to have a home with a loving wife and bunch of loving children. I am scared of loving and able to receive and give love to and from any American or otherwise. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM? Should I lay back and let the woman find me, or come to Nigeria to find a woman to live in Florida with me?? Please do not make fun of my situations. I would appreciate you don't respond at all instead of making irrational comments,, , "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED" SAYS THE LORD!!!

Can't you see your phobia of Nigerian women is unfounded.
You've already passed through several American women and came out with 2 kids in the process.
Face it,you're not particularly any woman's dream of a mate.
It's only a desperate woman that'll settle for a man with 2 kids from 2 different women who thinks Nigerian girls are crap.

You are no good manly example yourself and have the guts to talk nonsense of Nigerian females.
Who told you we're walking around looking for babydaddies?
or dying to become mothers to teenagers we did not birth?
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by bawomolo(m): 2:45am On May 02, 2008
since when did nigerian girls bare names like sheniqua. na wa
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:47am On May 02, 2008
bawomolo:

LOL.
na me. cheesy
Seun showed me pepper
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ikamefa(f): 2:48am On May 02, 2008
bawomolo:

" grin " na today ? tongue e don teyyyyyyyyyyy!
sheniqua:

LOL.
na me. cheesy
Seun showed me pepper

cheesy who? tongue
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:49am On May 02, 2008
nwando aka babyosisi lipsrsealed
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:51am On May 02, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I am well known to the REDEEMED XTIAN CHURCH, ELDERS and members In Tallahassee, South Florida, Maryland and the Washington DC areas. I dissociated myself from memberships of the Redeemed Christian Church here in Tallahassee due to internal conflicting issues and rivalry amongst the elders and leaders. And also at the time, I happened to be the only well groomed and younger member. I wasn't feeling comfortable among them. I am more at home and comfortable at my current church. I sincerely thank you for your advice. I would work towards your response. Thank you once again!!! GBOGBO ALANGBA LO DA'NU DE'LE, AO MO EYI TI INU NRUN!!!

Please get over yourself.
You are already damaged goods.
Let's pray someone agrees to manage you grin
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ikamefa(f): 2:52am On May 02, 2008
sheniqua:

nwando aka babyosisi lipsrsealed

he! he! ok oh ! welcome back cheesy i hope this present re-incarnation never dies! cheesy wink
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:54am On May 02, 2008
ikamefa:

he! he! ok oh ! welcome back cheesy i hope this present re-incarnation never dies! cheesy wink

iseeeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Nobody: 2:54am On May 02, 2008
nwando aka babyosisi

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wat im i seeing?is it true?
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:55am On May 02, 2008
wink
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 2:55am On May 02, 2008
jenny now tell me your real name
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Cadet(f): 2:56am On May 02, 2008
kiss welcome back grin
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Nobody: 2:57am On May 02, 2008
chineke ekwele ihe jo,a ko la nyan?chineke ekwele ngwere gwa gi,nwando sheniqua is it truly u or im i dreaming
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ikamefa(f): 2:57am On May 02, 2008
sheniqua:

Please get over yourself.
You are already damaged goods.
Let's pray someone agrees to manage you grin

Madam! you really can't blame the dude! no one knows his real past experience/s thus his skewed thoughts/opinions about black( 9 j a women)
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Nobody: 2:57am On May 02, 2008
jenny now tell me your real name

which real name again now,jennifer is ma name
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ima1(f): 2:59am On May 02, 2008
i would advice you to find a nigerian girl who is already in the U.S, instead of going back home because every girl in naija wants to come to america, so learn from other guys mistakes,
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 3:00am On May 02, 2008
ikamefa:

Madam! you really can't blame the dude! no one knows his real past experience/s thus his skewed thoughts/opinions about black( 9 j a women)

which experience?
Are his mom and grandmom akata?
doesn't the mere fact that he's unable to keep American women show that the dude has a problem.
I think Nigerian girls should even keep away from a "high risk" mate like this.
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 3:01am On May 02, 2008
ima1:

i would advice you to find a nigerian girl who is already in the US, instead of going back home because every girl in naija wants to come to america, so learn from other guys mistakes,

He is unable to keep a woman.
He ought to be by himself and raise those kids grin
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Tonim(f): 3:02am On May 02, 2008
ikamefa:

what is your phobia about black women? tongue

Actually, the question should be what is his phobia about Nigerian women.

@LAKANYE

I think you despised Nigerian women (for whatever reason), so when you got to the states, you were willing to
settle for any woman as long as she wasn't Nigerian.

I don't think you really knew for certain what you were looking for in a woman when you hooked up with the
mothers of your two daughters, the bottom line for you then is that they weren't Nigerian.

Perhaps the need for legal permit/green card played a role in your association with these women.

Now, you seem to realize those non-Nigerian women are no better after all. So, you are giving
your earlier stand on Nigerian women a second thought.

The real question is, what is it about Nigerian women that you despised in the first place ? This, to me, is
part of the root of your problem.

Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ikamefa(f): 3:02am On May 02, 2008
sheniqua:

which experience?
Are his mom and grandmom akata?
doesn't the mere fact that he's unable to keep American women show that the dude has a problem.
I think Nigerian girls should even keep away from a "high risk" mate like this.

" grin " abeg nor kill me! cheesy i still dey wait oh ! wetin be his phobia sef?
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by sheniqua: 3:03am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

which real name again now,jennifer is ma name

I thought you had another nic before
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by Nobody: 3:06am On May 02, 2008
I thought you had another nic before

na na na,ive only gat jenny and my igbo name dats all,never been banned

but i fear oga admin will still ban me wt d way im going dis days grin grin grin grin
Re: My Precious American Life In Florida by ima1(f): 3:07am On May 02, 2008
Tonim:

Actually, the question should be what is his phobia about Nigerian women.

@LAKANYE

I think you despised Nigerian women (for whatever reason), so when you got to the states, you were willing to
settle for any woman as long as she wasn't Nigerian.

I don't think you really knew for certain what you were looking for in a woman when you hooked up with the
mothers of your two daughters, the bottom line for you then is that they weren't Nigerian.

Perhaps the need for legal permit/green card played a role in your association with these women.

Now, you seem to realize those non-Nigerian women are no better after all. So, you are giving
your earlier stand on Nigerian women a second thought.

The real question is, what is it about Nigerian women that you despised in the first place ? This, to me, is
part of the root of your problem.

i agree with Tonim, wat is it about Nigerian women that you didn't like or wanted to stay away from, because we all know 90% of american women r no good, its really hard to find a good one.

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. / Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. / She Tricked Me To Confess To Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73