Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) (13809 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
If you want to know why I broke up with her tell me and I will tell

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Brymo: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Soft spot
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why breaking up with her abi recession happen for your rltsh ni?
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Are u celebrating,hu u re drinking away d pain undecided

23 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Lastking147(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok wetin happen gan gan tell us
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by EWAagoyin(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2016

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Rednaxelot: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
So the OP still dey troll and act puerile here?

Anytime he wants to show his new wristwatch, Snickers, T-shirt et al, that is when he comes here posting silly pictures.
I supposed his motive tonight is to showcase that wristwatch and bottle of wine.

When will you grow up young man?

76 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Davash222(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Baba, that's way too childish. No offense

Next time just tell her...

'You have won
the battle, but cannot win the war'

Those words will always hurt her.

I believe she will be excited seeing those pictures there. Don't allow a woman see your weak side. Man up!!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
But u no open the bottle naa.... ...and u dey put am for mouth... U want eat am? I no no wem dey start to dey eat drink along with bottle... Bert how old is this boy sef?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
my reason

got back from owerri last night.
She came to my house this evening with the phone I bought her because the one she was using was faulty.

So we. Were together tonight at "Rubbees bar" when her phone developed issue so she gave it to me to fix.
Just when I was about to fix the problem, a text message entered and the body of the message was "Aaww.You think I'm a sexx addict
Naughty you".
cry cry cry cry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by tee59(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Must all ur activities in real life be here. Can't u reason by urslf a little bit. Some of u are nothing outside social media. Stupid question. Wetin concerns us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hahahahaha! After all this gra gra, u go still enter under blanket cry cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by divinehand2003(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP WHY YOU DEY FORM WITH EMPTY BOTTLE NOW?

The pains of her leaving you is showing all over your face.

Sorry eehnn

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Who knows if u were actually in a bar 4 d weekend taking pix for us to see u as a big boy, but come here feigning one yeye story of break up for us...undecided

Just tell us u wanna show off a new thing of urs and we would understand jare
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
ShayGirl:
Who knows if u were actually in a bar 4 d weekend taking pix for us to see u as a big boy, but come here feigning one yeye story of break up for us...undecided

Just tell us u wanna show off a new thing of urs and we would understand jare

God knows I ain't faking this story.

The biitch is crying out my locked up door.

I just fuccking made it clear to her it's over.

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by chieveboy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro you rather look like you're mourning.

Sorry bout the brakeup...those things tend to take a part of you regardless...

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Are u celebrating,hu u re drinking away d pain undecided
my thought exactly

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by krissconnect(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecidedU don try showing us u feasted on wine today with your **** rolex watch. Next? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Goyim: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why is your skin always so red in every picture you take?

Are you some kind of indo-nigerian indian?

19 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Its like the bottle is sealed.

Who rolls with niggas like this?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Destined2win: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Baby Airforce1

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
why can't girls of this days be trusted.

I love my momma to a fault but I disregarded her opinion on this girls case but today I see what mom saw that I didn't see.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Smellymouth: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:
why can't girls of this days be trusted.

I love my momma to a fault but I disregarded her opinion on this girls case but today I see what mom saw that I didn't see.

cry cry cry

Sorry bro.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by kullozone(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
The cry wey this boy go cry this night nor go get rival. You were masturb8ing while she was fvcking another dude abi? And open that bottle oh...no be so guys dey take drink.

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sorry bro.. cheesy

I'm such an idiot

It hurts
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by FvckShiT(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
This boy is just so fūcking puerile

6 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

God knows I ain't faking this story.

The biitch is crying out my locked up door.

I just fuccking made it clear to her it's over.

Issorite!!
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Smellymouth: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I'm such an idiot

It hurts
cry cry

I know how it feels bruh..

You want the pains to go away?

Take a drag..

11 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
I ball all day for a better future between us but this bitch only got love for dicks and worthless sexx.

Thank God for this day.

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Its like the bottle is sealed.
Who rolls with niggas like this?
Nice observations gal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nice observations gal.

I could get another bottle tomorrow and show pix of me washing my feet with it.

You know it's no problem.

Don't let me take it out on you

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos) / Don't Play With Girls / Share Your Worst Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.