Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (27960 Views)

The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / Gospel Of Barnabas: Judas Did Not Betray Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by jcross19: 1:42am On Oct 26, 2009
Ah ah ah you are funny by your view , i can even call it opinion , why can't you think about yourself,your religion and crisis caused by your religion , you are here criticizing . Lol ,i want to ask you this questions if you really know the truth of your religion , what is hubal, ar rahim and allah think and go down to the history, come back with your answer. i really pity you upon all the bunch of literal blunders in quran that never made it authentic book written by God unless if you tell me that God is illiterate.secondly about the gosple of baranabas . how can scripture be written in latin or are you daft dont you think at all, because it boosted the slam and tarnish the authenticity of bible , look does the bible need humanity authenticity , i don't think so . i don't that what you posted can help you, you better go and you fight for a jihad as usual and die like others , those that believe there are seven virgins waiting for them in heaven ,God forbid , turning heaven to brothel, wow with this why can't think how can that be possible if the God is holy , well nothing like holy in your religion. but how can you call mohamad a prophet after sorts of crime to humanity, raping , slaves trades robbing and sorts of others.well was a prophet of doom
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Nezan(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
If Jesus claimed not to forgive sins (as the forgery 'gospel of barnabbas' suggest), why then were the Jews so desperate to kill Jesus?

Why should the writer be making simple geographical/historical errors of things he was supposed to know?

Why didnt mohammed quote it as the uncorrupted bible?

Did mohammed recognise that the bible contained only the new testament?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Abuzola(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nawa 4 xtrians
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by luvola(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
muhammed ought to be stone to death for molesting 9yrs old girl
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by jcross19: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
we have being given a power of choice to choose what ever we want and face the consequence either good or bad but a religion entails total submission of will of Allah to the extent that the worshipers of such god became a slave to such god , look there is different between those who worship god and those who worship almighty God, that it's why we have slaves and the real family of God sojourn by the blood of christ. Am sorry to say this muslims remain slaves since their origin claimed in the bible and quiran says from the womb of haggai who was a slave to sarah why won't they be a slaves to god that it's why they commit suicide GO AND DIE THERE ARE SEVEN VIRGINS WAITING FOR YOU IN ALJANNAH funny ZOMBIE will go and do what they asked him to without thinking , well is not their fault since they are slaves to allah and you can use slaves the way you like , any how , slaves have no option just to obey be the master like Zombie. am confuse can muslim brother explain this simple question , why did they name the father of mohamed, abdulla.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by FADAKA: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2009
God bless every one of you guys, This keep me busy.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by TheClown: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2010
No be small thing oh. lipsrsealed
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
In The Name of The One And Only GOD.  The peace be upon you, everyone.

"The holy ones and prophets cry: "O Sir, gave you not, then, good doctrine to men? Wherefore, then, be there so many errors?" God answers: 'I have given good doctrine to men, but while men have been given up to vanity Satan has sowed errors to bring to nothing my Law.' The holy ones say: 'O Sir, we will disperse these errors by destroying men."

"God answers: 'Do not so, for the faithful are so closely joined to the infidels by kinship that the faithful will be lost with the infidel. But wait until the Judgment, for at that time shall the infidels be gathered by my angels and shall be cast out with Satan into hell, while the good faithful ones shall come to my kingdom.' Surely, many infidel fathers shall beget faithful sons, for whose sake God waits for the world to repent."  [Excerpted from Chapter 133].

Chapter 42
Jesus confessed, and said the truth: "I am not the Messiah." They said: "Are you Elijah or Jeremiah, or any of the ancient prophets?" Jesus answered: "No." Then said they: "Who are you? Say, in order that we may give testimony to those who sent us." Then Jesus said: "I am a voice that cries through all Judea, and cries: "Prepare you the way for the messenger of the Lord," even as it is written in Esaias;."

Pay close attention to the first sentence in the first paragraph.  Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] is not saying He, PBUH, is not Christ/Messiah, (anointed), but that He PBUH, is not the Messiah (anointed), that all the world expects.

Chapter 97
Jesus answered: "As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In your seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his Messenger for whom he has made all things who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he has over men. He shallbring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.

"Unworthy though I am to untie his hosen, I have received grace and mercy from God to see him." Then answered the priest, with the governor and the king, saying: "Distress not yourself, O Jesus, holy one of God, because in our time shall not this sedition be any more, seeing that we will write to the sacred Roman senate in such wise that by imperial decree none shall any more call you God or son of God." Then Jesus said: "With your words I am not consoled, because where you hope for light darkness shall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the Messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so has God promised to Abraham our father. And that which gives me consolation is that his faith shall have no end, but shall be kept inviolate by God."

The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?"

Jesus answered: "It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say to you, that the world has ever despised the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Micaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loves his like."

Then said the priest: "How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?" Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Muhammad; for your sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make you a present, insomuch that whoever shall bless you shall be blessed, and whoever shall curse you shall be accursed. When I shall send you into the world I shall send you as my Messenger of salvation, and your word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but your faith shall never fail." Muhammad is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God send us your Messenger: O Muhammad, come quickly for the salvation of the world!"

Chapter 195
"'They that shall believe in me shall not die eternally, for through my word they shall perceive God within them, and therefore shall work out their salvation. What is death but an act which nature does by commandment of God? As it would be if one held a bird tied, and held the cord in his hand; when the head wills the bird to fly away, what does it? Assuredly it commands naturally the hand to open; and so straightway the bird flies away. "Our soul," as says the prophet David, "is as a sparrow freed from the snare of the fowler," when man abides under the protection of God. And our life is like a cord whereby nature holds the soul bound to the body and the sense of man. When therefore God wills, and commands nature to open, the life is broken and the soul escapes in the hands of the angels whom God has ordained to receive souls.   ~ Psalms 124:7  "Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped." 

"Let not, then, friends weep when their friend is dead; for our God has so willed. But let him weep without ceasing when he sins, for [so] the soul dies, seeing it separates itself from God, the true Life. If the body is horrible without its union with the soul, much more frightful is the soul without union with God, who with his grace and mercy beautifies and quickens it.' And having said this Jesus gave thanks to God; whereupon Lazarus said: 'Lord, this house belongs to God my creator, with all that he has given into my keeping, for the service of the poor. Wherefore, since you are poor, and have a great number of disciples, come you to dwell here when you please, and as much as you please, for the servant of God will minister to you as much as shall be needful, for love of God.' "

Comments:  What is meant by "to die eternally" is to enter into endless death -- separation from THE ONE GOD, LORD, of the worlds.  You have wasted your time in the world if your only interest was to spoil the material consciousness, by adorning and pampering the physical body. It seems that most people, will spend most of their life collecting material things -- which are ephemeral. These things are the falseness of the world (they rust, decay, break, die, wear out, expire, are stolen, moths eat them, et cetera) but people are 'convinced' of their value.

Some non-wealthy people and those of wealthy standards, are "attached" to these things even while they are being taken out of the world (at death / transition).  There is no desire to know of the permanent, Spiritual worlds, and the life that it presents. The meaning, is to die badly if one does not repent and change ones attitude / behavior.  One should also seek to be "indifferent," to the worldly (material) things. If that is too difficult for the moment, then at the very least, strive to maintain a balance, between the Spiritual and material. But by no means ignore, or neglect, the Spiritual being [soul / self].  This Chapter is pertinent to Chapter 122.  See also, Chapters 114,115, 141.  The theme of 'reincarnation' seems not to be widely, supported in the Bible.   

2:28.How can ye reject the faith in Allah?-- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.   Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation

This type of discourse is disturbing to most people because death of any kind, is the last thing they would want to think about, or learn of. And therein is where they err, because they have no control over death.  All life, and death is the Will of Allah, The One GOD. 

"With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read)."  "It is He who doth take your souls by night, and hath knowledge of all that ye have done by day: by day doth He raise you up again; that a term appointed be fulfilled; In the end unto Him will be your return; then will He show you the truth of all that ye did."  The Holy Qur'an, 006.059--006.060 (Al-Anaam [Cattle, Livestock])  A.Yusuf Ali; Translation.     

See The Holy Qur'an 34:33; 10:6  re: day and night.     [The Holy Qur'an 2:56, 95, 243, 258, 259; 3:154, 156, 185; 7:158; 16:65; 23:80, 99; 25:3; 29:57, 63; 30:50; 35:9; 39:42; 40:68; 44:8; 53:44; 57:2, 17 re: death and life]. ~ http://www.al-islam.org/quran/   

Chapter 198
Lazarus is given the gift of prophecy.  Then said Lazarus: 'Master, truly I say to you, I cannot conceive the penalty of which he is worthy who time after time sees the dead borne to the tomb and fears not God our creator. Such an one for the things of this world, which he ought entirely to forsake, offends his creator who has given him all.'  Then Jesus said to his disciples: 'You call me Master, and you do well, seeing that God teaches you by my mouth. But how will you call Lazarus? Truly he is here master of all the masters that teach doctrine in this world. I indeed have taught you how you ought to live well, but Lazarus will teach you how to die well. As God lives, he has received the gift of prophecy; listen therefore to his words, which are truth. And so much the more ought you to listen to him, as good living is vain if one die badly.'  Said Lazarus: 'O master, I thank you that you make the truth to be prized; therefore will God give the great merit.' Then said he who writes this: 'O master how speaks Lazarus the truth in saying to you "You shall have merit," whereas you said to Nicodemus that man merits nought but punishment? Shall you accordingly be punished of God?' Jesus answered: 'May it please God that I receive punishment of God in this World, because I have not served him so faithfully as I was bound to do.' 

"But God has so loved me, by his mercy, that every punishment is withdrawn from me, in so much that I shall only be tormented in another person. For punishment was fitting for me, for that men have called me God; but since I have confessed, not only that I am not God, as is the truth, but have confessed also that I am not the Messiah, therefore God has taken away the punishment from me, and will cause a wicked one to suffer it in my name, so that the shame alone shall be mine.

Comments: The wicked one made reference to, would be Judas Iscariot.

"Wherefore I say to you, my Barnabas, that when a man speaks of what God shall give to his neighbour let him say that his neighbour merits it: but let him look to it that, when he speaks of what God shall give to himself , he say: God will give me."   "And let him look to it that he say not, I have merit, because God is pleased to grant his mercy to his servants when they confess that they merit hell for their sins."   

http://www.omcesite.org/articles/rare.htm  -- a reference to initiation.

Comments:  It may seem redundant to do so but it is necessary, to take another look into the Messiah inference. Certain commentaries - see links below - state; that the Orthodox Jew's, were expecting two or three Messiah's -- an acknowledgment of "another Messiah," who was to be expected -- and that He Jesus PBUH was stating that He PBUH, is not "that Messiah," that all the tribes of the earth expect.   See also chapter 97, of this gospel, the first paragraph. Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] is announced by The Christ, Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH]; see The Holy Qur'an: 61:6.  Additionally, there is abundant mention of anointing in the Old Testament Bible; (re: anointed; Psalms 105:15; 1Kings 19:16; Exodus 28:41, 30:30; 1Sanuel 16:12,13; 2Corinthians 1:21; etc.).  Seyed Abul 'A'ala Maududi in his Tafsir ul Qur'an; The Meaning of The Qur'an, 61 as-saff, page 511, relates that the Prophet Elijah in 1Kings 19:15-16 was instructed to anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.  And he notes that their being commissioned by Allah amounted to their being anointed; None of these were anointed with oil.

Of course there will always be, in these times and prayerfully -- insha'Allah, beyond; the well intended choice of  becoming an "Initiate"; to strive righteously, to become a "Son of Man," "Anointed one,"  "Teacher of The Divine Word" of THE ONE AND ONLY GOD. (These things may be hidden in Daniel 9:25-26.)   

http://barnabas.net/

http://quranmalayalam.com/program/jesus/ch7.html ~  Chapter 7: The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Gospel of Barn p1

http://www.africawithin.com/massey/gml1_jesuschrist.htm ~  The Historical Jesus and Mythical Christ (Parts 1-3)
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone.

"Nezan
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel)
« #609 on: October 26, 2009, 12:16 PM »

If Jesus claimed not to forgive sins (as the forgery 'gospel of barnabbas' suggest), why then were the Jews so desperate to kill Jesus?

Why should the writer be making simple geographical/historical errors of things he was supposed to know?

Why didnt mohammed quote it as the uncorrupted bible?

Did mohammed recognise that the bible contained only the new testament?"

Chapter 159

The disciples answered: "O master, exceeding great are your words, therefore have mercy upon us, for we understand them not." Jesus said: "Think you perhaps that God has created his Messenger to be a rival, who should be fain to make himself equal with God? Assuredly not, but rather as his good slave, who should not will that which his Lord wills not. You are not able to understand this because you know not what a thing is sin. Wherefore hearken to my words. Truly, truly, I say to you, sin cannot arise in man save as a contradiction of God, seeing that only is sin which God wills not: insomuch that all that God wills is most alien from sin.

Accordingly, if our high-priests and priests, with the Pharisees, persecuted me because the people of Israel has called me God, they would be doing a thing pleasing to God, and God would reward them; but because they persecute me for a contrary reason, since they will not have me say the truth, how they have contaminated the Book of Moses; and that of David;, prophets and friends of God, by their traditions, and therefore hate me and desire my death therefore God has them in abomination.

Chapter 124
Then answered Andrew: "Now how shall the truth be known?" Jesus answered: "Everything that conforms to the Book of Moses, that receive you for true; seeing that God is one, the truth is one; whence it follows that the doctrine is one and the meaning of the doctrine is one; and therefore the faith is one. Truly I say to you that if the truth had not been erased from the Book of Moses, God would not have given to David our father the second. And if the book of David had not been contaminated, God would not have committed the Gospel to me; seeing that the Lord our God is unchangeable, and has spoken but one message to all men. Wherefore, when the Messenger of God shall come, he shall come to cleanse away all wherewith the ungodly have contaminated my book."

"jcross19
« #612 on: October 26, 2009, 11:16 PM »

we have being given a power of choice to choose what ever we want and face the consequence either good or bad but  a religion entails total submission of will of Allah  to the extent that the worshipers of such god became a slave to such god , look there is different between those who worship  god and those who worship almighty God, that it's why we have slaves and the real family of God sojourn by the blood of christ. Am sorry to say this muslims remain slaves since their origin claimed in the bible and quiran says from the womb of haggai who was a slave to sarah  why won't they be a slaves to god that it's why they commit suicide GO AND DIE THERE ARE  SEVEN VIRGINS WAITING  FOR YOU IN ALJANNAH  funny ZOMBIE will go and do what they asked him to without thinking , well is not their fault since they are slaves to allah and you can use slaves the way you like , any how , slaves have no option just to obey be the master like Zombie. am confuse can muslim brother explain this simple question , why did they name the father of mohamed, abdulla."

Islam, -- total submission to the will of Allah -- is as old as Adam [PBUH], and older yet. All, everything in creation (from the beginning of creation, to the present day) is (willingly, or, unwillingly) in total submission to the will of Allah, (Islam, to be sure); Blessed Is HE, Forevermore. (What say ye?)

Abdulla, (to the best of my knowledge) is translated as slave/servant, of The Only GOD!
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2010
With The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

4 Him (m)
« #41 on: May 03, 2008, 11:55 PM »

Quote from: Frizy on May 03, 2008, 08:40 PM
Fellow nairalanders, at this point you will observe that God's intention was not that Jesus was to be killed or sacrificed as the Pauline Christians believe, Christ was to be saved from death until he comes back at the end of world for a purpose.

Secondly, the chosen of God was Ishmael said angel Gabriel. Believing any contrary means that you're unconvinced or saying the angel says no truth and the rabbis who changed word were right. Thot.

Not only is the above false . . . you have woefully failed to explain to us whether Barnabas was speaking Spanish or Italian in the 1st century when he is alleged to have written this "gospel".  Cheesy

It may be time to start looking at the hidden meaning of the words in the New Testament, although in these times the people of the book, do not follow the esoteric/mystical teachings, as did the (Christian) Gnostic's ("nostic's"wink of old.  See page 200, footnote #1 (of link below). If you wish to study these esoteric works, I suggest that you should be well versed in The Noble Qur'an.

http://books.google.com/books?id=r6QMAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=
The Magical Message According To Ioannes

Chapter 99
Abraham loved his son Ishmael a little more than was right, so in order to kill that evil love out of the heart of Abraham, God commanded that he should slay his son: which he would have done had the knife cut.  David loved Absalom vehemently, and therefore God brought it to pass that the son rebelled against his father and was suspended by his hair and slain by Joab. O fearful judgment of God, that Absalom loved his hair above all things, and this was turned into a rope to hang him!

The Bounteous Qur'an

037.100 "O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!"
037.101 So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.
037.102 Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, he said: "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: Now see what is thy view!" (The son) said: "O my father! Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if God so wills one practising Patience and Constancy!"
037.103 So when they had both submitted their wills (to God), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice),
037.104 We called out to him "O Abraham!
037.105 "Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" - thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
037.106 For this was obviously a trial-
037.107 And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice:
037.108 And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:
037.109 "Peace and salutation to Abraham!"
037.110 Thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
037.111 For he was one of our believing Servants.
037.112 And We gave him the good news of Isaac - a prophet,- one of the Righteous.
037.113 We blessed him and Isaac: but of their progeny are (some) that do right, and (some) that obviously do wrong,
to their own souls.

As I understand it, Christ 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] spoke Aramaic, a dialect of the Syriac language (the language of Syria).

http://www.isesco.org.ma/english/publications/ProphetLang/P6.php   ~ a lengthy piece

4 Him (m)
« #56 on: May 06, 2008, 05:24 AM »

Gospel of Barnabas - fact or fiction?

Barnabas says:
Chapter 3: The virgin was surrounded by a light exceeding bright, and brought forth her son without pain,

And the qu'ran?
Surah 19:22. So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"

How could barnabas and the qu'ran be in such conflict??

There is no conflict. Verses 24-26 state cleary that Mariam was comforted.  019.024 But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;

019.025 "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.

019.026 "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to (God) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being'"

4 Him (m)
« #57 on: May 06, 2008, 05:28 AM »

Barnabas says:
Verily I say unto thee that the heavens are nine, among which are set the planets, that are distant one from another five hundred years journey for a man (chap. 178).

And the qu'ran?
The seven heavens and the earth praise Him - Qur'an 17:44

Still think Barnabas knew what he was talking about?

I can tell you that in some mystical teachings the cipher 9, makes reference to completion with perfection.

050.006 Do they not look at the sky above them?- How We have made it and adorned it, and there are no flaws in it?

067.003 He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (God) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?

067.004 Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

4 Him (m)
« #58 on: May 06, 2008, 05:33 AM »

Barnabas says:
(I)nsomuch that the year of Jubilee, which now comes every 100 years, shall by the Messiah be reduced to every year in every place (chap. 82).

And the bible?
Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each one of you is to return to his family property and each to his own clan. The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you - Leviticus 25:10-11

How could Barnabas, a jew, have made such a gaping error? The only probable explanation is that this false Barnabas lived in 14th century, around the same period Pope Boniface changed the jubilee celebration to every 100 years.

Still think this Barnabas is genuine?

As I understand it Pope Clement VI (1343 AD) rescinded Pope Boniface’s order some 43 year's later. There is no forgery in Barnabas'gospel.If it is not an error by a translator, or copyist, then it has been tampered with by the devils, of the Shaytan/Satan.

4 Him (m)
« #59 on: May 06, 2008, 06:25 AM »

Barnabas says:
Then said Jesus: 'Adonai Sabaoth!' Whereupon straight-way the soldiers were rolled out of the Temple as one rolleth casks of wood when they are washed to refill them with wine; insomuch that now their head and now their feet struck the ground, and that without anyone touching them. Chapter 152.

Skins were used to store wine in those days, wooden barrels had not been invented.

Due to the council of Nicea's (325) wilful destruction of books regarded as "apocryphal," which then continued up to the 16th century, there may be no way to discern how many translations and languages this gospel by Barnabas achieved, until it reached us in these times. Some words simply do not translate exactly, from one language to another.

4 Him (m)
« #59 on: May 06, 2008, 06:25 AM »
'As God liveth, in the time of Elijah, friend and prophet of God, there were twelve mountains inhabited by seventeen thousand Pharisees; and so it was that in so great a number there was not found a single reprobate, but all were elect of God. But now, when Israel hath more than a hundred thousand Pharisees, may it please God that out of every thousand there be one elect!' Chapter 145

Pharisees in the time of Elijah??  Shocked Uncle barnabas!

"Do you not know that Elijah, the servant of God, while the persecution of Ahab continued for three years, did not see bread, nourishing himself only with herbs and wild fruits?" Chapter 138

Chapter 144
"As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, God sends his prophets and servants into the world in order that sinners may repent; and he sends [them] not for the sake of the righteous, because they had no need of repentance,
even as he that is clean has no need of the bath. But truly I say to you, if you were true Pharisees you would be glad that I should have gone in to sinners for their salvation. Tell me, do you know your origin and how the world began to receive Pharisees? I will tell you, seeing that you do not know it, so hearken to my words.

Enoch, a friend of God, who walked with God in truth, making no account of the world, was translated into paradise;and there he abides until the Judgment (for when the end of the world draws near he shall return to help the world with Elijah and one other). And so men, having knowledge of this, through desire of paradise, began to seek God their creator. For 'Pharisee' strictly means 'seeks God' in the language of Canaan, for there did this name begin [as a] way of deriding good men, since the Canaanites were given up to idolatry, which is the worship of human hands.

Whereupon the Canaanites, beholding those of our people that were separated from the world to serve God, when they saw such an one, said in derision 'Pharisee!' that is, 'He seeks God'; as much as to say: 'O madman, you have no
statues of idols and adore the wind; look to your fate and come and serve our gods.' Truly I say to you," said Jesus, "all the saints and prophets of God have been Pharisees not in name, as you are, but in very deed. For in all their acts they sought God their creator, and for love of God they forsook cities and their own goods, selling [their goods] and giving to the poor for love of God."

Chapter 18
Having said this, Jesus said: 'Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, that ye may be my disciples. If then the world shall hate you, ye shall be truly my disciples; for the world hath been ever an enemy of servants of God.
Remember [the] holy prophets that have been slain by the world, even as in the time of Elijah ten thousand prophets were slain by Jezebel, insomuch that scarcely did poor Elijah escape, and seven thousand sons of prophets who were
hidden by the captain of Ahab's host. Oh, unrighteous world, that knowest not God! Fear not therefore ye, for the hairs of your head are numbered so that they shall not perish.

Jesus confessed, and said the truth: 'I am not the Messiah.' Chapter 42
Barnabas, apostle of Jesus the Nazarene, called Christ, to all them that dwell upon the earth desireth peace and consolation. - Prologue

Maybe someone should remind brother Barnabas that "Christos" is the greek word for the Hebrew "Messiah".

I've answered part of this query in another post.  But Christ/Messiah, means "anointed" of The Only GOD. Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] is saying that He PBUH, is not the "anointed" that the earth is awaiting/expecting, who is announced by Jesus, PBUH, in The Bounteous Qur'an 61:6. Prophet Muhammad PBUH, is said to have used the Name "Ahmad," to distinguish him from other's named Muhammad; a popular name in the Prophets(PBUH),time.

061.006 "And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

4 Him (m)
« #66 on: May 06, 2008, 02:05 PM »

It seems the problem with most mus'lims is a lack of understanding of the things they yell so loudly about.
There is a difference between an "apostle" and a "disciple". Paul was an apostle but not a disciple.

Matthew and John were disciples, Luke and Mark were not.
  re: chap 14 apostles

This chapter lists the "apostles" chosen by Christ 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH].

Chapter 14
Jesus, seeing that great was the multitude of them that returned to their heart for to walk in the law of God, went up into the mountain, and abode all night in prayer, and when day was come he descended from the mountain, and chose twelve, whom he called apostles, among whom is Judas, who was slain upon the cross. Their names are: Andrew and Peter his brother, fishermen; Barnabas, who wrote this, with Matthew the publican, who sat at the receipt of custom;
John and James, sons of Zebedee; Thaddaeus and Judas; Bartholomew and Philip; James, and Judas Iscariot the traitor. To these he always revealed the divine secrets; but the Iscariot Judas he made his dispenser of that which was
given in alms, but he stole the tenth part of everything.

4 Him (m)
« #67 on: May 06, 2008, 02:15 PM »

This is an is'lamic opinion that is not even shared by atheists who can see beyond their noses to know that Spanish and Italian were not 1st century languages.

Barnabas was never one of the 12 disciples. Even after Judas Iscariot killed himself his place was taken by Matthias. It is plainly silly errors like this that expose the true decietful nature of the mus'lim.

Barnabas was never one of the 12 disciples. Even after Judas Iscariot killed himself his place was taken by Matthias. It is plainly silly errors like this that expose the true decietful nature of the mus'lim.
Now who is decietful and hiding the truth?
Check Epistle to Colossians Chapter 4, Verse 10.
Galatians Chapter 2, verse 9.
Acts 4:36
Acts 9:26,27
Acts11:22-30
Acts 12:25; Acts 13:1-2

that is even more evidence to support the fact that this book is a forgery meant to DENY the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

It is plain enough by the words from Jesus'mouth that The Only GOD,speaks through Him,PBUH. Several times in this gospel Jesus,PBUH, is called lord.  The Italian and Spanish translations are proof that there were other translations from the Aramaic.  Where are the Syrian, Greek, Hebrew, et cetera, translations?

Which is the ONLY reason why you gullible hypocrites call it the only authentic gospel.

This gospel agrees with The Holy Qur'an in many instances. The Holy Qur'an is from The Only GOD, Allah. The New Testament is in conflict with Al-Qur'an. Barnabas states that he is "a scribe," one who writes. He wrote as the words flowed from the mouth of Jesus PBUH. You call this gospel a forgery.   

The Qu'ran called Jesus the Christ, the gospel of Barnabas says Jesus specifically DENIED this BUT still referred to Jesus as the Messiah.

Considering the FACT that the REAL Barnabas was a JEW born in Cyprus (he understood greek and hebrew), it is SCANDALOUS that such a man would make that basic mistake since Christos is merely the greek form of the hebrew word "Messiah".
That is NOT an insignificant error.

This has already been answered; as Jesus PBUH, simply stated that He PBUH, is not the Messiah or, 'anointed' that the tribes of the earth expect. Jesus PBUH, was sent only to the children of Israel.

Those who wrote the bible PERSONALLY knew this Zechariah, the author of the qu'ran didnt appear until more than 500 yrs after this Zechariah was dead, i know who's account i want to believe.

Truth!
019.010 (Zakariya) said: "O my Lord! give me a Sign." "Thy Sign," was the answer, "Shall be that thou shalt speak to no man for three nights, although thou art not dumb."

019.011 So Zakariya came out to his people from him chamber: He told them by signs to celebrate God's praises in the morning and in the evening.

balderdash, uncle.
When the author of the "gospel of barnabas" makes basic errors like saying Jesus went up to Nazareth by boat (nazareth is landlocked) then you start having mixed feelings about this "jew" who didnt even know the geography of his nation.

The mix-up need not have come from Barnabas, himself, but may be from a mistake in translation or a copyist error. The story somehow became reversed. See chapters 20, and 21.

"So one sabbath morning, Jesus came to Nazareth." ch. 143

"Jesus then went down with his mother and Joseph to Nazareth, and was subject to them with humility and reverence." ch. 9

"Jesus went to the sea of Galilee, and having embarked in a ship sailed to his city of Nazareth;"

"Jesus having arrived in his own country, it was spread through all the region of Galilee how that Jesus the prophet was come to Nazareth." ch. 71
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
With The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel)
« #134 on: May 10, 2008, 09:59 PM »
Quote from: samba123 on May 10, 2008, 07:28 PM
4Him
it seem you cann't satisfy may question I ask you?

what is the Gospel of Jesus preached to his 11 disciple if we disregard Barnabas?

Your question here makes no sense, maybe you shld rephrase it. There were 12 disciples, after the death of Judas . . . the other 11 nominated Matthias to take his place. Acts 1:24-26

Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] originally referred to the chosen 12 as "apostles" in Chapter 14, of this gospel. However, there were also 72 disciples according to Chapter 98, of this gospel.  The New Testament Luke 10:1, 17, speaks of only 70 (additional) disciples.

Chapter 98

Thereupon every one put his hand to his eyes, saying: "Am I awake, or do I dream?" And they remained, every one, for the space of an hour, as it were beside themselves by reason of the great miracle. Afterwards Jesus, when he had given thanks to God, dismissed them, but there were seventy-two men that willed not to leave him; wherefore Jesus, perceiving their faith, chose them for disciples.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2010
In The Name of The One And Only GOD.  The peace be upon you, everyone.

Firstly, it is most important that you not follow the thinking of those who declare that this gospel contains No, Truth. Those thinker's are far astray. 

025.052 "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an)."  Al-Qur'an, 025.052  Al-Furqan [The Criterion, The Standard]) 

034.038  "Those who strive against Our Signs, to frustrate them, will be given over into Punishment."  Al-Qur'an, 034.038  (Saba [Saba, Sheba])  A. Yusuf Ali Translations.

This "review" of The Gospel Of Barnabas has been a GOD, sent study, for me and I pray, for other's as well. It has many hidden truth's (not unlike the New Testament) which surface only after instituting serious  probing. I have attempted to encourage readers to "get into (involved with) self. "

A diligent "study" of The Holy Qur'an, is (I think) a prerequisite to the "study" of the merit's of this gospel, and esoteric teachings, also. I think  that it is a shame that some people fear this great gospel for its truth.

I wanted to peruse some points (below), before coming to my main point concerning paradise, which was lost due to the instigation of the Satan, who has no love for the desendents of Adam PBUH.

With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read)." "It is He who doth take your souls by night, and hath knowledge of all that ye have done by day: by day doth He raise you up again; that a term appointed be fulfilled; In the end unto Him will be your return; then will He show you the truth of all that ye did."  The Holy Qur'an, 006.059--006.060 (Al--Anaam [Cattle, Livestock])  A.Yusuf Ali; Translation.     

"It is He who doth take your souls by night," It is not commonly known that the psychic body leaves us when we sleep and enters the psychic world. It returns almost immediately as we awaken. As you can see, it is easy for Allah, All Glory Be To HIM, -- to take the soul (which is carried by the psychic body).

From an earlier post:
Comments: What is meant by "to die eternally" is to enter into endless death -- separation from THE ONE GOD, LORD, of the worlds.  You have wasted your time in the world if your only interest was to spoil the material consciousness, by adorning and pampering the physical body. It seems that most people, will spend most of their life collecting material things -- which are ephemeral. These things are the falseness of the world (they rust, decay, break, die, wear out, expire, are stolen, moths eat them, et cetera) but people are 'convinced' of their value.

Comments: In the following Chapter Prophet 'Isa [PBUH] discourses on penitence, -- a reversing of the evil life -- by first describing each sense, then explaining that each must be turned contrarily -- opposite to the original sin. It is vain to repent if it is not done for Pure Love of THE ONLY GOD; -- All Praise Is Due HIM, Alone -- without whom there is No, Salvation.

Chapter 101

Then Jesus said: "Penitence is a reversing of the evil life: for every sense must be turned around to the contrary of that which it wrought while sinning. Instead of delight must be mourning; for laughter, weeping; for revellings, fasts; for sleeping, vigils; for leisure, activity; for lust, chastity; let storytelling be turned into prayer and avarice into almsgiving." Then he who writes answered: "But if they are asked, how are we to mourn, how are we to weep, how are we to fast, how are we to show activity, how are we to remain chaste, how are we to make prayer and do alms; what answer shall they give? And how shall they do penance properly if they do not know how to repent."

Jesus answered: "You have asked [a good question], O Barnabas, and I wish to answer all fully if it is pleasing to God. So today I will speak to you of penitence generally, and that which I say to one I say to all. Know then that penitence more than anything [else] must be done for pure love of God; otherwise it will be vain to repent. I will speak to you by a similitude. Every building, if its foundation be removed, falls into ruin: is this true?" "It is true," answered the disciples.

Then Jesus said: "The foundation of our salvation is God, without whom there is no salvation. When man has sinned, he has lost the foundation of his salvation; so it is necessary to begin from the foundation. Tell me, if your slaves had offended you, and you knew that they did not grieve at having offended you, but grieved at having lost their reward, would you forgive them? Certainly not. I tell you that this is what God will do to those who repent for having lost paradise. Satan, the enemy of all good, has great remorse for having lost paradise and gained hell. Yet will he never find mercy. Do you know why? Because he does not love God; no, he hates his Creator.

Comments: Soul's of this earth are lost due to their lack of GOD, Consciousness. Maintaining sensual, physical / material, longings and cravings -- loving, worshipping the Satan and his Horde -- is idolatrous, sinful; and leads to Spiritual and physical death. And many do not grieve at having offended THE ONLY GOD, THE TRUE, but grieve at having lost paradise. These lost souls, must needs repent and to do penitence considering the unjust character of such rude, thoughtlessness.  However, Allah, IS The Best Knower, and I can understand how there can be no forgiveness for the Satan, in view of his continuing blasphemy.  If as quoted "every like loves his like" why be the enemy of all good? [Satan's ilk].

The True penitent must desire to punish in himself, that which was done in opposition to his Creator; THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, being the foundation of our salvation.  Cast out of paradise at the instigation of the Shaytaan, the souls of the unclean world laugh at its sins and does not weep, hence are sure of eternal torment having become indignant.

Chapter 102

Truly I say to you, that every animal according to its own nature, if it loses that which it desires, mourns for the lost good. Accordingly, the sinner who will be truly penitent must have [a] great desire to punish in himself that which he has done in opposition to his Creator: [to the extent that] when he prays he dare not to crave paradise from God, or that God [will] free him from hell, but in confusion of mind, prostrate before God, he says in his prayer:

'Behold the guilty one, O Lord, who has offended You without any cause at the very time when he ought to have been serving You. Here he seeks that what he has done may be punished by Your hand, and not by the hand of Satan, Your enemy; in order that the ungodly may not rejoice over your creatures. Chastise, punish as it pleases you, O Lord, for you will never give me so much torment as this wicked one deserves.'

The sinner, holding to this manner of [penitence], will find mercy with God in proportion to [the extent that] he craves justice. Assuredly, [the] laughter of a sinner is an abominable sacrilege since this world is rightly called by our father David a vale of tears.

There was a king who adopted one of his slaves as [his] son [and] he made him lord of all that he possessed. Now it happened that by the deceit of a wicked man the wretched one fell under the displeasure of the king, so that he suffered great miseries, not only in his substance, but in being despised, and being deprived of all that he won each day by working. Do you think that such a man would laugh for any time?" "No," answered the disciples, "for if the king should have known it he would have had him slain, seeing him laugh at the king's displeasure. But it is probable that he would weep day and night."

Then Jesus wept saying: "Woe to the world, for it is sure of eternal torment. O wretched mankind, that God has chosen you as a son, granting you paradise, at which you, O wretched one, by the operation of Satan, did fall under the displeasure of God, and was cast out of paradise and condemned to the unclean world, where you receive all things with toil and every good work is taken from you by continual sinning. And the world simply laughs, and, what is worse, he that is the greatest sinner laughs more than the rest! It will be, therefore, as you have said: that God will give the sentence of *eternal death upon the sinner who laughs at his sins and does not weep."

Chapter 169

Jesus answered: ."Hearken, and I will tell you of what manner is paradise, and how the holy and the faithful shall abide there without end, for this is one of the greatest blessings of paradise seeing that everything, however great, if it have an end, becomes small, yes nought. 'Paradise is the home where God stores his delights, which are so great that the ground which is trodden by the feet of the holy and blessed ones is so precious that one drachma of it is more precious than a thousand worlds.

These delights were seen by our, father, David, prophet of God, for God showed them to him, seeing he caused him to behold the glories of paradise: whereupon, when he returned to himself, he closed his eyes with both his hands, and weeping said: "Look not any more upon this world, O my eyes, for all is vain, and there is no good!". Of these delights said Isaiah ;the prophet: "The eyes of man have not seen, his ears have not heard, nor has the human heart conceived, that which God has prepared for them that love him." Know you wherefore they have not seen, heard, conceived such delights? It is because while they live here below they are not worthy to behold such things. Wherefore, albeit our father David truly saw them, I tell you that he saw them not with human eyes, for God took his soul to himself, and thus, united with God, he saw them with light divine. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, seeing that the delights of paradise are infinite and man is finite, man cannot contain them; even as a little earthen jar cannot contain the sea.

Behold, then, how beautiful is the world in summer-time, when all things bear fruit! The very peasant, intoxicated with gladness by reason of the harvest that is come, makes the valleys and mountains resound with his singing, for that he loves his labours supremely. Now lift up even so your heart to paradise, where all things are fruitful with fruits proportionate to him who has cultivated it. As God lives, this is sufficient for the knowledge of paradise, forasmuch as God has created paradise for the home of his own delights. Now think you that immeasurable goodness would not have things immeasurably good? Or that immeasurable beauty would not have things immeasurably beautiful? Beware, for you err greatly if you think he have them not.

[Qur'an, 2:111; 9:111; 18:107; 23:1-11; 55:46-52; 53-78. re: Paradise]   

Comments: Allah; The Dominant, The Independent, has no partners and none can equal HIM, All Praise Be To HIM, Alone. However, those whom love Allah, The Compassionate, with greatest Love, will ultimately merge again with HIM, as ONE. However, yet, is there THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, ALLAH, ALONE; The Almighty. The Sovereign, The Unique. In the following Chapters you will be taught knowledge of the soul/self, that many of you did not know previous to this discourse. Qur'an, 55:60  Is there any Reward for Good - other than Good?  Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation.

Chapter 173

'Consider, then," said Jesus, "the abundance of paradise. For if God has given to man in this world an ounce of welling, in paradise he will give him ten hundred thousand loads. Consider the quantity of fruits that are in this world, the quantity of food, the quantity of flowers, and the quantity of things that minister to man. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, as the sea has still sand over and above when one receives a grain thereof, even so will the quality and quantity of figs [in paradise] excel the sort of figs we eat here. And in like manner every other thing in paradise. But furthermore, I say to you that truly, as a mountain of gold and pearls is more precious than the shadow of an ant, even so are the delights of paradise more precious than all the delights of the princes of the world which they have had and shall have even to the judgment of God when the world shall have an end."

Peter answered: "Shall, then, our body which we now have go into paradise?" Jesus answered: "Beware, Peter; lest you become a Sadducee; for the Sadducees say that the flesh shall not rise again, and that there be no angels. 'Wherefore their body and soul are deprived of entrance into paradise, and they are deprived of all ministry of angels in this world. Have you perhaps forgotten Job, prophet and friend of God, how he says: "I know that my God lives; and in the last day I shall rise again in my flesh, and with my eyes I shall see God my Saviour"?

But believe me, this flesh of ours shall be so purified that it shall not possess a single property of those which now it has; seeing that it shall be purged of every evil desire, and God shall reduce it to such a condition as was Adam's before he sinned. Two men serve one master in one and the same work. The one alone sees the work, and gives orders to the second, and the second performs all that the first commands. Seems it just to you, I say, that the master should reward only him who sees and commands, and should cast out of his house him who wearied himself in the work? Surely not.

How then shall the justice of God bear this? The soul and the body with sense of man serve God: the soul only sees and commands the service, because the soul, eating no bread, fasts not, [the soul] walks not, feels not cold and heat, falls not sick, and is not slain, because the soul is immortal: it suffers not any of those corporal pains which the body suffers at the instance of the elements. Is it, then, just, I say, that the soul alone should go into paradise, and not the body, which has wearied itself so much in serving God?" Peter answered: "O master, the body, having caused the soul to sin, ought not to be placed in paradise. Jesus answered: "Now how shall the body sin without the soul? Assuredly it is impossible. Therefore, in taking away God's mercy from the body, you condemns the soul to hell."

Chapter 174

As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, our God promises his mercy to the sinner, saying: "In that hour that the sinner shall lament his sin, by myself, I will not remember his iniquities for ever." Now what should eat the meats of paradise, if the body go not thither? The soul? Surely not, seeing it is spirit." Peter ;answered: "So then, the blessed shall eat in paradise;; but how shall the meat be voided without uncleanness?"

Jesus answered: "Now what blessedness shall the body have if it eat not nor drink? Assuredly it is fitting to give glory in proportion to the thing glorified. But you err, Peter, in thinking that such meat should be voided in uncleanness, because this body at the present time eats corruptible meats, and thus it is that putrefaction comes forth: but in paradise the body shall be incorruptible, impassible, and immortal, and free from every misery; and the meats, which are without any defect, shall not generate any putrefaction.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu 'alaykum. Ya Nabi; Sallallahu 'alaihi wa salam -- May the Blessings and Peace of Allah be upon Him.

Having given much thought to the clear destruction of this Gnostic gospel, -- evident even in these times -- I am compelled to believe that it was the result of deliberate planning. An entire stage of progress -- which is visibly lacking today -- necessary to the Spiritual growth of the worlds populace, was eradicated by a greedy priesthood to ensure a bases of wealth. While The Holy Qur'an allows for correction of previous Scripture, the people are still being duped into refusing The Noble Qur'an, or, even this gospel by Barnabas. And the New Testament, seems to prefer to support untruths, in the sense that it ignores the following confuted fact: 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;" - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not: 4:158. "Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;" (See also verses (4:153-156). Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation

It is no light matter to ignore the communications/signs in The Holy Qur'an. I am left speechless when I hear that the Noble Qur'an is for Muslims, in the sense of "I've got my book, you have your book" scenario. Granted, that The Holy Qur'an was sent to all of the peoples of the world, how does one pretend not to know that it is from Allah; The Most Merciful, The Most Compassionate, The Supreme Lord of All The Worlds.

004.082 Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy. Al-Qur'an, 004.082 (An-Nisa [Women])

010.037 This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds. Al-Qur'an, 010.037 (Yunus [Jonah])

059.016 (Their allies deceived them), like the Evil One, when he says to man, "Deny Allah": but when (man) denies Allah, (the Evil One) says, "I am free of thee: I do fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!"

059.017 The end of both will be that they will go into the Fire, dwelling therein for ever. Such is the reward of the wrong-doers. Al-Qur'an, 059.016-017 (Al-Hashr [Exile, Banishment])

"Then Jesus said: 'My hour is not yet come; but when it shall come I shall sleep in like manner, and shall be speedily awakened.'"

"for he alone is dead who dies without finding mercy with God." [Excerpts from Chapter 193] Gospel of Barnabas.

1 Corinthians:
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 1 Corinthians 15:52-54.

Comments: The trumpet sounds are heard successively as the chakras are opened.  They may also be heard in the tensed aura, [in the body].

Clearly and by far, the biggest story -- and perhaps the one causing the most misunderstanding in the New Testament and perhaps, in this gospel, is the "crucifixion." The Gospel of Barnabas declares that it was Judas Iscariot, who was crucified for his villainy. Some tafsir narrations, regarding this scenario, indicate that a volunteer was crucified instead. But, I would guess that that, is still difficult to fathom, due most likely to the lack of certainty, or, conclusive evidence regarding the N.T. Bible's, "crucifixion story" -- which is strictly allegorical. Turning it into history causes confusion, is inconsiderate and reveals ignorance of the circumstances. Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] did not come to this world only to die as a sacrifice for the commission of sin's of someone else, as this is an illusion. Both the Holy Qur'an and New Testament Bible offer strong evidence against this and are clear concerning this matter.

006.164 Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed." Al-Qur'an, 006.164 (Al-Anaam [Cattle, Livestock]) [Also see: 17:15; 35:18; 39:7; 53:38]

6.164:
C987. The doctrine of personal responsiblility again. We are fully responsible for our acts ourselves: we cannot transfer the consequences to someone else. Nor can any one vicariously atone for our sins. If people have honest doubts or differences about important questions of religion, they should not start futile disputes. All will be clear in the end. Our duty here is to maintain unity and discipline, and do the duty that comes to us. Yusuf Ali's Commentary from Quran Translation

Ezekiel 18:
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Hebrews 5:
7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; [See also Matthew 26: 38-39]

Comments:
The Holy Qur'an in 4:157, states clearly, that the Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] son of Mariam, was neither killed nor crucified.  There is a problem in the New Testament -- wherein a part of the story of the execution of one Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus) Ben Pandira, who Was, killed and Crucified, could very well have been substituted for the "mystical crucifixion" of Prophet Jesus, PBUH, the son of Mariam, which is impiously irreverent. However there appears to be an interval of almost a century between the existence of Rabbi Yeshua Ben Pandira, and the advent of Prophet, Messiah 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH]. Also, the story of Judas' crucifixion could just as likely be found in the New Testament "crucifixion story." However, a substitution theory, cannot enter into consideration regarding the "mystical," Spiritual regeneration, the anointing, of the Prophet 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] son of Mariam, due to the fact that the immortal 'Isa, Jesus, PBUH, did not have blood of physical/material content, and [I]could not[/I] have "shed blood," as an atonement for the sin's of others.

Comments:
Regarding Prophet, Christ 'Isa [Jesus, PBUH] son of Mariam, see, 1 Corinthians 15:35-57, for the Spiritual regeneration, 'mystical crucifixion' / 'birth from above' -- also see John Chapter 3. The Prophet, Messiah 'Isa was raised from [amongst] the dead ones in the world, who are visible even in todays world. But the invented version of the "execution"/crucifixion, is preferred by some believers, followers, of the New Testament.

The Holy Qur'an:
13:19. Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition;

8:29. O ye who believe! if ye fear Allah, He will grant you a criterion (to judge between right and wrong), remove from you (all) evil (that may afflict) you, and forgive you: for Allah is the Lord of grace unbounded.

17:46. And We put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the Qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy Lord and Him alone in the Qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the Truth).

50:37. Verily in this is a Message for any that has a heart and understanding or who gives ear and earnestly witnesses (the truth). Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation

Many readers reject the Gospel of Barnabas; some even say that it is forgery. I can only agree that included in some Chapters are what may 'seem' to be discrepant inferences; but these are mainly due to nit-picking, tampering, or, errors in copying, or translation. For example there is the continual reference to a twelfth (?) century book by Dante. In fact this gospel was extant in 325AD -- I would say between the first and third centuries AD; how then did Barnabas copy from a book produced in the 12th century AD ? Furthermore, it is not generally acknowledged that the disciple Matthew assisted with the writing of this Scripture, known as The Gospel of Barnabas. See Chapter 14. http://www.barnabas.net/chapters

Again, with regard to the following by no means am I trying to be trivial; but the (tampering) change in the passage that follows in Barnabas' gospel -- which I consider to be foolish blunder -- makes an wholly conspicuous statement. Concerning the Satan (chapter 51), read carefully: "God answered: "Jesus, behold I will pardon him. Only cause him to say, "Lord, my God, I have sinned, have mercy upon me," and I will pardon him and restore him to his first state." Now, the Satan responds: "….Come now, let us make up this peace between me and God; and what must be done say you, O Jesus, since you are sound in mind." I answered: "Two words only need be spoken." Satan replied: "What words?" I answered: "These: I have sinned; have mercy on me." Tampering! The words "Lord, my God," have been expunged / deleted. Who else, in this world would benefit from the destruction of this gospel? Think, councils of Nicea.  ~  http://www.barnabas.net/how-the-gospel-of-barnabas-survived.html

It was decided that the Prophet 'Isa, [Jesus, PBUH], would be a God. And, some time thereafter, two more gods were added, for a trinity. Hence, the removal of "Lord, my God," which emphasizes the fact that there IS but ONE GOD, Allah; The Almighty, The Praiseworthy, The Subtle. And that Allah, The Only GOD, The unconquerable, Is LORD of the Satan.

Of course this does not sit well with the horde of the Satan, because they insist that he (Satan), is lord -- I seek the protecton of Allah; The Almighty, The Sovereign, from the rejected, accursed Satan -- re: Chapter 35: "And the other devils said: "Calf him not Lord, O Lucifer;, for you are Lord." (re: 'calf' -- to be submissive, dependent, look-up-to, reverence (another)). The Satan and his helpers are still hard at (their destructive) work.

The Holy Qur'an
22:53. That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):

22:54. And that those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Qur'an) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily Allah is the Guide of those who believe, to the Straight Way.

22:55. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until the Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster. Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation

I am amazed at the rebuttals (and there are many) that can find every reason to call this gospel a forgery, but cannot find truth enough in its admonishing, to initiate an cooperative effort towards its restoration, -- rather than to senselessly attack it and beat the life out of it, as many of their findings are only imaginary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas  ~   A "Gospel according to Barnabas" is mentioned in two early Christian lists of apocryphal works: the Latin Decretum Gelasianum[7] (6th century), as well as a 7th-century Greek List of the Sixty Books. These lists are independent witnesses. re: "Earlier occurrences of a Gospel of Barnabas."

I can only agree that there is no way that Paul and Barnabas would have preached/travelled together, if they were in disagreement concerning the teachings of the Christ, Prophet 'Isa, PBUH. The Gospel of Barnabas is not a forgery. Nonetheless, it has been tampered with by the Satan and his horde. I would have to think the same for the Epistles attributed to Paul. Paul may not have written them. There is some truth in them, but they seem for the most part to have been tampered with.

This book is better researched:
'The Letters of Paulos: Introduction' page 462-467

Lecture on the crucifixion by Dr. Jerald Dirks: Jesus (barabbas) and Jesus son of father discrepancy.

http://www.divine-science.com/en/religious-studies/islam-christianity08
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone.

Comments: In Chapter 25 Prophet 'Isa, [Jesus, PBUH] teaches how we should disregard the flesh. Keeping the flesh in check like a horse (rein; control) by restraining its influence, is an effective similitude. Keeping the flesh like a horse in check, can also be referring to (reining in, bridling) getting control of a rascally lunar (psychic) body, which in most of us today is (when at its least restraint) like a runaway horse; as it will cling to the impurity of the senses, until it is awakened to the purity and sacredness of Spiritual Truth.  Keep it in check through denial -- food, drink, companionship, etcetera. Concerning materially preparing for this world, and ignoring the next life, it is to lose the other (world's) life, as your interest will be for this world alone; the world of harm and transgression.  Again, this is the world of illusions. No thing last's, here.  All is temporary, with fleeting enjoyment, pleasure. The soul's home is in the world of Spirits.

"Now tell me, whether is poorer he who is content with little, or he who desireth much? Verily I say unto you, that if the world had but a sound mind no one would amass anything for himself, but all would be in common."  Excerpt from Chapter 25

7:169.  After them succeeded an (evil) generation: They inherited the Book, but they chose (for themselves) the vanities of this world, saying (for excuse): "(Everything) will be forgiven us." (Even so), if similar vanities came their way, they would (again) seize them. Was not the covenant of the Book taken from them, that they would not ascribe to Allah anything but the truth? and they study what is in the Book. But best for the righteous is the home in the Hereafter. Will ye not understand?   Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation

57:20.  Know that the life of the world is only play, and idle talk, and pageantry, and boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children; as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seest it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion.

57:21.  Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whereof the breadth is as the breadth of the heavens and the earth, which is in store for those who believe in Allah and His messengers. Such is the bounty of Allah, which He bestoweth upon whom He will, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty. Pickthal's Quran Translation

'What the flesh is at this present its desires make manifest -that it is a harsh enemy of all good: for it alone desireth sin.

'Ought then man for the sake of satisfying one of his enemies to leave off pleasing God, his creator? Consider ye this. All the saints and prophets have been enemies of their flesh for service of God: wherefore readily and with gladness they went to their death, so as not to offend against the law of God given by Moses his servant, and go and serve the false and lying gods. Excerpts from Chapter 23

'See then whether the poor are blessed,' said Jesus, 'who have patience, and only desire that which is necessary, hating the flesh. O wretched they, who bear others to the burial, to give their flesh for food of worms, and do not learn the truth. So far from it that they live here like immortals, for they build great houses and purchase great revenues and live in pride.'  Excerpt from Chapter 24

Chapter 25 How one ought to despise the flesh, and how one ought to live in the world.

Then said he who writeth: 'O master, true are thy words and therefore have we forsaken all to follow thee. Tell us, then how we ought to hate our flesh: for to kill oneself is not lawful, and living we needs must give it its livelihood.'

Jesus answered: 'Keep thy flesh like a horse, and thou shalt live securely. For unto a horse food is given by measure, and labour without measure, and the bridle is put on him that he may walk at thy will, he is tied up that he may not annoy any one, he is kept in a poor place, and beaten when he is not obedient: so do thou, then, O Barnabas, and thou shalt live always with God.

'And be not offended at my words, for David the prophet did the same thing, as he confesseth , saying: "I am as an horse before thee: and am always by thee."

'Now tell me, whether is poorer he who is content with little, or he who desireth much? Verily I say unto you, that if the world had but a sound mind no one would amass anything for himself, but all would be in common. But in this is known its madness, that the more it amasseth the more it desireth, And much as it amasseth, for the fleshly repose of others doth it amass the same. Therefore let one single robe suffice for you, cast away your purse, carry no wallet, no sandals on your feet; and do not think, saying: "What shall happen to us ?" but have thought to do the will of God, and he will provide for your need, insomuch that nothing shall be lacking unto you.

'Verily I say unto you. that the amassing much in this life giveth sure witness of not having anything to receive in the other. For he that hath Jerusalem for his native country buildeth not houses in Samaria, for that there is enmity between there cities. Understand ye?'

'Yea, answered the disciples.

The verse spoken by Prophet David [PBUH] was not found in the Bible.[Qur'an 2:181,206,219; 3:16,31 sin]

Al Hamdulillaah; All Praise Is Due To Allaah; SWT: Subhaanallahu Wa Ta'ala, Glory Be To HIM; Allah Is free from all imperfections.  More to come insha'Allah, If God Wills.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2010
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. In The Name of GOD, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaikum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

« #196 on: May 15, 2008, 02:25 PM »
Rather, that question puts to question your noise making about Ishmael being the child or promise, why would al'lah give him the promise and ignore him outright for 4000 yrs in favour of the younger son?
 4Him

See Chapter 43.

Abraham was not a prophet . . . u people dont seem to have any criteria at all for naming prophets . . . seems the only rule is just about ANY biblical character that you could manipulate to learn some credence to the falsehood of i'slam.
  4Him

Can you name ANY prophet who was of the tribe of Ishmael? surely al'lah must have sent just one
  4Him

Ishmael PBUH, was a Prophet.  And the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, the chosen of GOD, The Praiseworthy, was a descendant of Ishmael, Hajar's son.

003.033 God did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people,-

003.034 Offspring, one of the other: And God heareth and knoweth all things.

003.084 Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)."

004.054 Or do they envy mankind for what God hath given them of his bounty? but We had already given the people of Abraham the Book and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.

004.125 Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For God did take Abraham for a friend.

004.163 We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.

004.164 Of some apostles We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses God spoke direct;-

004.165 Apostles who gave good news as well as warning, that mankind, after (the coming) of the apostles, should have no plea against God: For God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

(Abu Huraira then addressed his listeners saying, "That (Hajar) was your mother, O Bani Ma-is-Sama (i.e. the Arabs, the descendants of Ishmael, Hajar's son)." [Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, hadiith #578]

One of the (five) names of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, is Ahmad. [Sahih Al-Bukhari vol.4. hadiith #732]

061.006 And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

062.002 It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered an apostle from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;-

062.003 As well as (to confer all these benefits upon) others of them, who have not already joined them: And He is exalted in Might, Wise.

The Gospel Of Barnabas And The Ahmadiyya Sect Of I.s.l.a.m
« on: May 20, 2008, 04:37 PM »

4.Mirza Ahmad is very suspicious about the authenticity of the four gospel accounts in the New Testament. He says that these gospels contain many things which show that they have not been preserved in their original form. For example, he refers to Luke 7:36-50 and comments that no prophet "had ever set such an example of freedom that he would allow an impure and adulterous woman, a noted sinner, to touch his body with her hands, to let her rub oil into his head - bought out of her immoral gains - and to rub her hair on his feet, " [3].

On this he bases his conclusion that the four gospels are not in their authentic form. Yet the very same story is recounted in the gospel of Barnabas (Barnabas, chapters 129-130).
  Backslider

There is instruction in this lesson for both the woman and simon and many others. Simon misjudged the woman see Chapters 49 & 50. The woman mis-directed her love, which should have been directed to her first love; see Revelation 2:3-4, and/or see pages 94-97 here.

To study these esoteric works, I would suggest that you should have a thorough knowledge of The Noble Qur'an.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. In The Name of GOD, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

"God, having thus created man, put into him a light which is called reason; which was to unite the flesh, the sense, and the soul in a single end to work for the service of God. Whereupon, he placing this work in paradise, and the reason being seduced of the sense by the operation of Satan, the flesh lost its rest, the sense lost the delight whereby it lives, and the soul lost its beauty. Man having come to such a plight, the sense, which finds not repose in labour, but seeks delight, not being curbed by reason, follows the light which the eyes show it; whence, the eyes not being able to see aught but vanity, it deceives itself, and so, choosing earthly things, sins." "Thus it is necessary that by the mercy of God man's reason be enlightened afresh, to know good from evil and [to distinguish] the true delight: knowing which, the sinner is converted to penitence. Wherefore I say to you truly, that if God our Lord enlighten not the heart of man, the reasonings of men are of no avail." Chapter 123 The Gospel of Barnabas Barnabas.net

Comments: Man is created of four components (earth, air, water, fire); each to temper its opposite. The sense -- which responds to perception from external stimulus -- is diffused throughout the cells of the body. The soul, is resident in the heart. The Light, of reason -- intelligence, rationalization, justification on sufficient grounds, good cause -- was to assist by guidance in judgment, to unite the flesh, sense and soul in service to GOD. The LORD, GOD having placed His work (man) in paradise; the reason was seduced -- persuaded, led to disobedience, disloyalty -- (on the part) of the sense, by the Shaytaan (Ar.), Satan. The flesh then having lost its calm; tranquillity, freedom from disturbance, anxiety. The sense having become extremely dissatisfied; unappreciative, irksome, obtuse. The soul, having lost its God Consciousness, man could no longer remain in paradise. Thus, man choosing the falsity of the world -- which is illusional -- rather then the reality of the Spiritual, which is the True. Consequently, by man's attachment to things temporal -- earthly, physical (concrete) and fleshly, -- his outer eye's seeing only vanity, he sins continually.

"And blessed be God, who punished and reprobated Satan and his followers, who would not reverence him whom God willeth to be reverenced." Chapter 12.

And it is quite evident, that man, believes that the Satan is his friend; even though The Only One, Allah, has warned him that the Satan is an open enemy to him. He would not honor nor, respect man. He does everything imaginable to corrupt you, but you call him, friend. He even spat upon you, figuratively, O man of clay; see chapter 35.

And have a look at what the friend (Iblis, Satan), say's of the one who loves and worships him:

17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? this is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few!" [Yusuf Ali's Quran Translation.]

Satan has kept his promise, to bring all but the few, purified by Allah's Grace - of Adam's descendants under his sway, but in general, Satan is he who makes promises that he cannot keep. The Only GOD, has made promises to HIS, servants through HIS, Prophets [PBUT], All of which, it is evident, HE, intends to (satisfy) fulfill. All Praise, Honour, and Glory Be To HIM, Whom Is Blessed Forevermore.

Man -- who has overwhelmed his sense's with the falseness of the world; where no thing lasts  (where impermanence exists) -- can regain paradise, by seriously contemplating, the r*e*a*s*o*n, or, lack (of reason) thereof, he went astray. Study the above paragraph, Chapter 123, and the Chapters listed below.

See also, Chapters 26, 78, 101, 110, 119 of this gospel. You also, must 'Study' The Bounteous Qur'an (The Wisdom Book).

Comments: And it is the physical/material body that needs to be (cleaned up) raised up from the dead, the psychic body will follow, naturally. As I understand it; the psychic body, the physical/material body, lower soul, vital life force, all return to the heavenly world of Paradise with the "Perfected Man," whom is now purified, immortal, anointed of Allah, The Praiseworthy, The Honourer, The Subtle.

This would be the honored state of the Messiah/Christ, Isa [Jesus, PBUH] son of Mary. Mystically, it is called "crucifixion," and takes place in the brain/skull; yet there is not torture, nor nailing to a cross to be found in it. It involves becoming one (again) with Your, Higher Soul/Self, which is presently in the heavens at one mind with Allah, The Only GOD.

I have much difficulty understanding how a physical body -- whether voided of the life principle or not -- in this instance containing the Holy Breath of The One GOD [Gr. pneumatikoi] -- could be left to the rabble to desecrate and treat as trash. For what purpose was it purified? This is obviously the nonsense that was created at the councils of Nicea, which also required tampering with the Gospel of Barnabas.

Multilingual Quran

Tafheemul Quran - The Meaning of the Qur'an by Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi ~ See: 61. Surah As Saff (The Ranks). Beginning at page 503 (read), re: The Gospel of Barnabas
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by MariaRhodeIsland: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by FXKing2012(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2012
@fRIZY, pls stop spreading false teachings, these are signs of the end - false teachers will rise with false teachings.
Jesus is not a prophet but the Son of God Almighty, and He is the only way.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by BIGERBOY1: 1:19pm On May 12, 2012
Some one revived this thread last year and it was very informative for me. I hope as I do this it will be informative for others...
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by DevotedOne(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. In The Name of GOD, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

I would like to know what posters think, of the recent finding of what is thought to be, the original Gospel of Barnabas; a 1500 year old Syriac bible found in Ankara, Turkey. As you may already know, Aramaic, was a language spoken by the Prophet Isa (Jesus, PBUH). In light of the discussion in posts above, what if any, are your thoughts concerning the major conflict (crucifixion), in the New Testament, and this authentic Scripture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrCywHdKR8&feature=related (video)

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/1500-year-old-syriac-bible-found-in-ankara-turkey-16624

http://www.biharanjuman.org/Quran/quran.html#english Download a copy of The Holy Quran (many to choose from).

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Franklinus: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Can Someone Explain 6 To 6 Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 299
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.