Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi (7532 Views)

How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by slimyem: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

shocked shocked shocked ERE LO N SE, RIGHT?
Ma da is joor. cheesy
..But seriously,some people are just kinky like that.What should they do to themselves?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: Ma da is joor. cheesy
..But seriously,some people are just kinky like that.What should they do to themselves?

You're either kidding me or the world has gone this bad while i was asleep. Cheating doesn't necessarily have to be physical. E-sex, phone-sex, whatever medium-sex is straight up cheating and it disgusts me to even read this.

@op You can't trust a hoe. Leave that nasty azz b1tch and pray you find a decent woman if there's any left on earth

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by slimyem: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're either kidding me or the world has gone this bad while i was asleep. Cheating doesn't necessarily have to be physical. E-sex, phone-sex, whatever medium-sex is straight up cheating and it disgusts me to even read this.

You better wake up and puke away your disgust.
If I'm kinky like that,there would be terms of understanding between me any boyfriend so he won't cry when he stumbles on me doing my e-thing.cheesy

Op doesn't just understand his girl.He should try to.I don't think she means any harm.Until he has some other real evidence that she's cheating,this is just so much ado about nothing!
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by bknight: 2:00am On Jun 05, 2013
Slimyem? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 2:06am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: You better wake up and puke away your disgust.
If I'm kinky like that,there would be terms of understanding between me any boyfriend so he won't cry when he stumbles on me doing my e-thing.cheesy

Op doesn't just understand his girl.He should try to.I don't think she means any harm.Until he has some other real evidence that she's cheating,this is just so much ado about nothing!

wtf is this! undecided

The only reasonable thing i can make out of your post is that, it's okay to e-cheat as long as an agreement exists between them which i totally agree with, then you're talking about an open relationship. In that case, anything goes

The op is talking about a supposedly exclusive relationship, nigga said he deeply loves her and you're here talking from your butt about some "it's okay to have e-sex" if you can't control your sex-drive, seriously?

I hope you're kidding because this is beyond ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: You better wake up and puke away your disgust.

how often do u do it?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: how often do u do it?
Don't tell me you do it too otherwise, i'm gonna eat a full chicken with 1 gallon of ice cream embarassed
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by slimyem: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

wtf is this! undecided

The only reasonable thing i can make out of your post is that, it's okay to e-cheat as long as an agreement exists between them which i totally agree with, then you're talking about an open relationship. In that case, anything goes

The op is talking about a supposedly exclusive relationship, nigga said he deeply loves her and you're here talking from your butt about some "it's okay to have e-sex" if you can't control your sex-drive, seriously?

I hope you're kidding because this is beyond ridiculous
tsk tsk~~
Lemme know when you want to discuss decently and not swing insults lightly because i'm not seeing things from your point of view.
Until then,cheers!!
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Don't tell me you do it too otherwise, i'm gonna eat a full chicken with 1 gallon of ice cream embarassed
because i want u to eat a full chicken and a gallon of ice cream...i will say yes grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 2:21am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: tsk tsk~~
Lemme know when you want to discuss decently and not swing insults lightly because i'm not seeing things from your point of view.
Until then,cheers!!
Well, i understand your point of view for sure and i'll be totally insane to agree with that.

I'm only irritated and hope you don't take it as an insult. Few things irritates me, cheating takes the top spot and i can't stand a cheat or the supporters of such repugnant behavior
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 2:24am On Jun 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: because i want u to eat a full chicken and a gallon of ice cream...i will say yes grin
I actually said that because i've been eyeing the ice cream in my fridge for almost a week and i knew you'd dare me, can't forgive myself if i eat it sad.
Full chicken? Mtschewww, angry angry i'll even eat a full Nigerian dwarf goat grin grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
even eat a full Nigerian dwarf goat grin grin
dont forget to send me a picture when u do grin
Did u put the ice cream in the fridge so u can stare at it and regret eating it?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: dont forget to send me a picture when u do grin
Did u put the ice cream in the fridge so u can stare at it and regret eating it?

No, a friend bought it and only ate some of it. I just can't stand trashing the leftover or consuming it, caught between the devil and the deep blue sea grin grin grin

I'll send you the picture as soon as i get my order of the goat tongue
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

No, a friend bought it and only ate some of it. I just can't stand trashing the leftover or consuming it, caught between the devil and the deep blue sea grin grin grin

I'll send you the picture as soon as i get my order of the goat tongue

i found someone selling dwarf goats cheesy cheesy dont worry i will ship 5 of them to u
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Interesting...this is new to me. Is this the new practice among girls or i somehow missed the memo? E-sex includes phone s3x, is that right? Or have i been out of the game this long undecided
Yes! That is what she is trying to say. These days, almost all of them are the same.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

@op You can't trust a hoe. Leave that nasty azz b1tch and pray you find a decent woman if there's any left on earth
Seconded. He may find a decent one among the 0.1 percent decent ones.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 3:58am On Jun 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i found someone selling dwarf goats cheesy cheesy dont worry i will ship 5 of them to u
I know you wanna see me with a goat-like gut, not gonna happen tongue tongue
I believe the 'YES' you said earlier cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nomski0(f): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2013
rokiatu:

Said a great vampire.

The great vampire wont think love is overrated now that he's got his girl back.
Anyway@op....next time dont snoop around your babe's inbox, she might be a player for a reason....i'll scold her for the sexting, eskimi boys are dry and dead. No levels.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I believe the 'YES' you said earlier cheesy cheesy
me? shocked wats sex chatting? Im clueless grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Na so cheating de take start from e-sexx to real sexx @op dump that naughty gal cus if she so naughty to sexx chat with a stranger what stops her from meeting the stranger and experience her fantasy with him
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Caracta(f): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Interesting. Eeeyah! Accept my sympathy.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
The great vampire wont think love is overrated now that he's got his girl back.
Anyway@op....next time dont snoop around your babe's inbox, she might be a player for a reason....i'll scold her for the sexting, eskimi boys are dry and dead. No levels.

Which girl back? You mean now that he took his brother girl?

Oh wait till the whole season is over when Stelena is end game, he will remember this quote. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nomski0(f): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2013
rokiatu:

Which girl back? You mean now that he took his brother girl?

Oh wait till the whole season is over when Stelena is end game, he will remember this quote. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sweetie, the writers of that show have a way of surprising us....everyone says Stelena's the end game, dont be surprised if its not. Besides.....we delena fans see the real romance/chemistry when the camera's off.....so if delena doesnt end well.....we'll always have Ian and Nina to bash our eyes at.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
Sweetie, the writers of that show have a way of surprising us....everyone says Stelena's the end game, dont be surprised if its not. Besides.....we delena fans see the real romance/chemistry when the camera's off.....so if delena doesnt end well.....we'll always have Ian and Nina to bash our eyes at.

Love Ian and NIna together as a couple they are cute I am talking real life. But tvd I am team stelena till the end. And I kinda luv Stefan so well grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nomski0(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2013
rokiatu:

Love Ian and NIna together as a couple they are cute I am talking real life. But tvd I am team stelena till the end. And I kinda luv Stefan so well grin
Good for you dear i've never felt stelena, but there's strength in numbers.....because of the cries of delena fans, Julie Plec had to end season 4 with delena...we can do the same with the entire series.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Caracta(f): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2013
You two should get a room jor tongue tongue
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nomski0(f): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta: You two should get a room jor tongue tongue
which two?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Caracta(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
which two?

Ohhhhh. Female? I didn't even check. Oya you two, get a kitchen. Lol tongue
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by dahmie2013: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2013
This is girl I so much deeply can't do without calling her a day. As am typing dis am crying. Have never been cheated, but when I confronted her she said she said she was just joking with dem, she even shared her phone number with dem. There is nothing av not done for her anything she request for I giv it to her, even if I don't av dat which she requested for I will make sure I made it available for her

grin grin shocked
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Oahray: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
which two?
you and C. Ronaldo's neighbour derailing the thread grin

Q: what does a stelena abi selena discussion and hall2 shot put have in common?

A: passersby do not like the smell cry

*crosses fingers, hoping it hurts* grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Oahray: you and C. Ronaldo's neighbour derailing the thread grin

Q: what does the selena discussion and hall2 shot put have in common?

A: passersby do not like the smell cry

*crosses fingers, hoping it hurts* grin
Oharay come and vote oooooo!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
Good for you dear i've never felt stelena, but there's strength in numbers.....because of the cries of delena fans, Julie Plec had to end season 4 with delena...we can do the same with the entire series.

Majority vs sensibility. I go with sensibility. Stelena all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him / Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.