Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi (7525 Views)

How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by goldfish80(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Is the action shifting from bbm=whatsapp now to eskimi? I better move with the trend. cool
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Most guys and girls nowadays do sexting or e-sex. It dosent mean dey've had sex physically or even know the person(s) at the other end. So dont loose your mind about that occurance. But tell her to stop it ASAP.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Oahray: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
goldfish80: Is the action shifting from bbm=whatsapp now to eskimi? I better move with the trend. cool
lmao. You still dey decide when mehn don already start to chat for there sef. grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by MrsCork2(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
YOMITEWIN: Bola2992 06-03
Yea
princy11 06-03
My penissss is now longer
princy11 has requested access to see Bola2992
private photos. Access expired
Bola2992 06-03
Bola2992 You have confirmed princy11 request to
see your private photos.
Rily den lets start
princy11 06-03
Open up ur legs n let me pass it in
Bola2992 06-03
Ok
princy11 06-03
Am pushing it in nw how do u feel
princy11 has sent a friend request to Bola2992.
Confirm / Reject
Bola2992 06-03
Am feelin it
princy11 06-03
HMmmm u are hot hmmmm nice ouch!?
Bola2992 06-03
My burst is big
princy11 06-03
Hmmm am touching it with my penisssss hmmm
ouch..
Bola2992 06-03
K
princy11 06-03
Suck my penis
ssssBola2992 06-03
Ok
princy11 06-03
Hw ar u licking it
Bola2992 06-03
Yes,fuckkk me
princy11 06-03
Hmmm hmmm ha are u wet?
Bola2992 06-03
Yes

This is girl I so much deeply can't do without calling her a day. As am typing dis am crying. Have never been cheated, but when I confronted her she said she said she was just joking with dem, she even shared her phone number with dem. There is nothing av not done for her anything she request for I giv it to her, even if I don't av dat which she requested for I will make sure I made it available for her

maybe she was joking,but that kind of joke was very expensive.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by MrsCork2(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're either kidding me or the world has gone this bad while i was asleep. Cheating doesn't necessarily have to be physical. E-sex, phone-sex, whatever medium-sex is straight up cheating and it disgusts me to even read this.

@op You can't trust a hoe. Leave that nasty azz b1tch and pray you find a decent woman if there's any left on earth

there is o,and am a living proof,lol
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by MrsCork2(f): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Well, i understand your point of view for sure and i'll be totally insane to agree with that.

I'm only irritated and hope you don't take it as an insult. Few things irritates me, cheating takes the top spot and i can't stand a cheat or the supporters of such repugnant behavior

if so,we are in the same boat,cuz I hate cheaters.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by tpia5: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by denzel2009: 3:02am On Jun 06, 2013
OP, what's your gf's phone number. I be wan ask her something.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2013
Lwkmd..very funny thread,even hall 2 shot put was integrated. Lol.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 06, 2013
@OP, u have nt lost your g.frnd yet so stop crying. Jst call her to order,tell hw hw indecent that her joke is,make her stop it.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2013
slimyem: Yes.
Its no cheating.The guy's free to do the same too as long as it doesn't get physical.

Are you serious? If my guy was having e-sex with people I would blow his head off. angry
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're either kidding me or the world has gone this bad while i was asleep. Cheating doesn't necessarily have to be physical. E-sex, phone-sex, whatever medium-sex is straight up cheating and it disgusts me to even read this.

@op You can't trust a hoe. Leave that nasty azz b1tch and pray you find a decent woman if there's any left on earth

^^^^ smiley
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by olaboy1: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
So una don start to port to eskimi, good business for app developers.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by eyems: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
This is a nice platform to meet new people and I registered easily because of this link.
http://www.techizo.com/wwweskimicom-download-meskimicom-app/
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by abrahym(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
This hoes ain't loyal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Loren, Age 81 Still Looking Hot..this Is No April Fool- Pictures / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? / Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.