Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi (7526 Views)

How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bola2992 06-03
Yea
princy11 06-03
My penis is now longer
princy11 has requested access to see Bola2992
private photos. Access expired
Bola2992 06-03
Bola2992 You have confirmed princy11 request to
see your private photos.
Rily den lets start
princy11 06-03
Open up ur legs n let me pass it in
Bola2992 06-03
Ok
princy11 06-03
Am pushing it in nw how do u feel
princy11 has sent a friend request to Bola2992.
Confirm / Reject
Bola2992 06-03
Am feelin it
princy11 06-03
HMmmm u are hot hmmmm nice ouch!?
Bola2992 06-03
My burst is big
princy11 06-03
Hmmm am touching it with my penis hmmm
ouch..
Bola2992 06-03
K
princy11 06-03
Suck my penis
Bola2992 06-03
Ok
princy11 06-03
Hw ar u licking it
Bola2992 06-03
Yes,Bleep me
princy11 06-03
Hmmm hmmm ha are u wet?
Bola2992 06-03
Yes

This is girl I so much deeply can't do without calling her a day. As am typing dis am crying. Have never been cheated, but when I confronted her she said she said she was just joking with dem, she even shared her phone number with dem. There is nothing av not done for her anything she request for I giv it to her, even if I don't av dat which she requested for I will make sure I made it available for her
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by silvertuke(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Take Heart bro, next time learn not 2 trust a Bitch.

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by AtheistD(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is online romance cheating? I better go and kick my wife out of the house for cheating on me with 100s of dudes angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
YOMITEWIN: Bola2992 06-03

[size=20pt]This is girl I so much deeply can't do without calling her a day. As am typing dis am crying. Have never been cheated, but when I confronted her she said she said she was just joking with dem, she even shared her phone number with dem. There is nothing av not done for her anything she request for I giv it to her, even if I don't av dat which she requested for I will make sure I made it available for her[/size]

Said a great vampire.

3 Likes

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by vizboy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
E yeah take heart it just one of those things you get when you fall inside luv.

Anyway let me go and add her on eskimi and collect my share.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by daviide: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
You gurl got no class!!
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Madawaki01(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
If she was just jokin wit dem,she shudn't av giv dem her phone number..wat's d assurance that they havn't been seein in real life.
Some girls hav fish brain
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Congratulations! You have just been re-born. Welcome to manhood!

4 Likes

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 25omega(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
she was having phone intimacy with a stranger and showing them her private pictures shocked shocked

what are those private pictures showing? and what are you going to do?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
25omega: what are you going to do?
Nice solution. grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Now,that's a bad bad bad chick.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hehehe
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by penzino(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Op happy independence, at least u will think with ur manly brain nw nt ur joystick! angry
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by mysticgal(f): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
She's sexting and you are crying,olodo what do you want us to do for youplease i dislike sissy men angry

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by AtheistD(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
mysticgal: She's sexting and you are crying,olodo what do you want us to do for youplease i dislike sissy men angry

So what should he do?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by ijeoma100: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
If you show us all the pictures your girl was showing to her friend on the phone, it might help us to advise you better.

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Popowaa: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sorry bro,just move on
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by modextus(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
My own even better..grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by WorldwarIII: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Which one be eskimi again??
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Is online romance cheating? I better go and kick my wife out of the house for cheating on me with 100s of dudes angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue
dude, stop d sarcasm. U shld be scared, it starts somewhere.

There was ds girl i met online in 2007 during glo chat. We were very close but we bilivd flirting is jes a joke until she had a misunderstandin wit her boy and asked me for a chat.
We ended up pickin a date after 2weeks of intense chatting. It was wen i realised her obsession dt i refused to see her.

Some days later, she was thankin me for not seeing her. The girl is still a virgin till date. She said she wld av lost it to me if we had met cos she was bent on easing her pain by doing it!!

Dude, make ur lady avoid like plague, and dnt get them mad. U are safe then.

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Oahray: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lmao. OP, now that is the reality of life. Next time, trust no girl, and stay away from her inbox! grin

*walks away rapping Eminem's love the way you lie*
Next time....?
There will be no next time! grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by ShirelleBaby: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
gosh,am so angry with ha carelessness..she knows you like looking tru ha fone and yet she was dz careless.she deserve cane..sowi bro..u just read an evidence she mite be cheating,u didnt see ha in d act..so dont judge too fast..girls like dz turn out to be d best in marriages kus dey have xperience d it all..(am not supporting ha act oh)she did wrong..and pls stay off ur patner's fone if u fear heartattack..am sure y mai relationship last well is kus i love privacy alot.sowi..be strong and call ha to order..she still have teenagers hormones in ha..it comes with age,sometimes!
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Blazinraj01(f): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin Reading through your post, your girlfriend and Prince got me laughing cause. Got this funny pix in my head

What's she gaining from this?
angry
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by tpia5: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Either she's a joystick inspector or the op is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by sirlaw2(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
she z definitely a joystick inspector. grin
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Oahray: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
I go with the op is a criminal grin

He wanted to steal her eskimi coins grin
Lame site if you ask me.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by slimyem: 1:15am On Jun 05, 2013
People have E-sex all the time.
Kini big deal?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: People have E-sex all the time.
Kini big deal?
Oh it's alright then to have e-sex with others while you have a boyfriend as long as it's not 'real' sex? undecided undecided
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Oahray: 1:26am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Oh it's alright then to have e-sex with others while you have a boyfriend as long as it's not 'real' sex? undecided undecided
don't mind them. These girls and their double standards. Reverse the roles and see if she would say the same thing.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by slimyem: 1:28am On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Yes.
Its no cheating.The guy's free to do the same too as long as it doesn't get physical.
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: Yes.
Its no cheating.The guy's free to do the same too as long as it doesn't get physical.

shocked shocked shocked ERE LO N SE, RIGHT?
Re: Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi by 2legit2qwt: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2013
slimyem: Yes.
Interesting...this is new to me. Is this the new practice among girls or i somehow missed the memo? E-sex includes phone s3x, is that right? Or have i been out of the game this long undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Imagine The World Without Females / Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him / How Long Is Enough Time To Give Your Partner A Break Before Deciding To Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.