Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. (680 Views)

Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
A close friend of mine sent me this text for my advise and I wish to share it with mature minds here.

m bout getting engaged to som1 i knw truely i dnt love..he's rich which dts de only tin dat gets me attracted to him buh he is far older dan me rude in some ways he isn't romantic inshort i dnt like anytin about him buh nobody knws dts bcus i pretend so much now things are geting harder here for me nd my family nd i knw vry well dat i will stay here even for d next ten years without going to schl cus nobody is der to help m geting presure daily frm my mother nd sister to marry dis man so as to free us frm our nightmare,am totally lost, hopeless, helpless, nd confused..do u think i should do this?or shud i forget bout it nd continue d way i am?cus dis are d only option
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2013
dvdon: A close friend of mine sent me this text for my advise and I wish to share it with mature minds here.

m bout getting engaged to som1 i knw truely i dnt love..he's rich which dts de only tin dat gets me attracted to him buh he is far older dan me rude in some ways he isn't romantic inshort i dnt like anytin about him buh nobody knws dts bcus i pretend so much now things are geting harder here for me nd my family nd i knw vry well dat i will stay here even for d next ten years without going to schl cus nobody is der to help m geting presure daily frm my mother nd sister to marry dis man so as to free us frm our nightmare,am totally lost, hopeless, helpless, nd confused..do u think i should do this?or shud i forget bout it nd continue d way i am?cus dis are d only option
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2013
She should just stand up for herself and say no..then hook the man up with her sister or better still, her mum
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Fizboy(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2013
well said mynd
Mynd_44: She should just stand up for herself and say no..then hook the man up with her sister or better still, her mum
well said mynd
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Mynd44: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2013
grin
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2013
SMH poverty.
Who are the ediots that say money is the root of all evil?
I say the LACK OF money is the root of all evil.
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2013
It's jes simple,

'Can i have sex with ma friend's wife? She really likes me'

'I stole some cash from mom's purse. Shld i return it?'

'We were married for 15yrs with no child, now i am pregnant, shld i abort it'?

Some questions, wen u asked them, only make the world see ow foolish u are! Period!
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by Kosigift(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2013
^^^ Be nice dude, be nice grin
@topic, u had better not venture into such misery... If u have bin managing dat way all ur life, wot makes u think u will die now if u don't marry a rich guy and bsides, are u God to know dat d riches u see today will remain forever?

Pls be wise, ur hapiness in life shud be utmost. I don't see a gud side to dis story! My opinion is dis: forget d man and get busy wit life, hopefully, u'll find someone u appreciate and also appreciates u in return.
Re: She Needs To Know The Right Thing To Do. by mecussey(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2013
Marry him, collect money and divorse but thats stealing. Better still, leave him go out, sleep with dudes and get paid if you think a man can solve ur cashless problem.

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Boy Locks Teacher In The Classroom And Repeatedly Rapés Her / Make Money, Make Friends, Have Fun On Bubbln (naija's Best Social Site) / Elikem And Pokello Arrives At Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.