Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (17988 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Ajimobi And Akala. / Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. / Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Rhino5dm: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2013
^^^
That food was the best meal I ate in like a decade. Gaddammit!!! cool
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by RedReact: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lolgrin Don't mind me. i just couldn't resist putting you to a test.
Bros, I respect you a lot, but you fumbled here. You shouldn't put up such a statement here at all, considering the fact that you are a moderator.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by ba7man(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Akala's bleaching cream supply must be running low....He wants to replenish it. Had to team up with Ladoja to ensure it....
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Stop chatting nonsense using Google search. I was there last week and I did sample opinions from wide range of people I've never met and virtually all of them were well pleased with progress recorded in the state.
Most times you reason like a neophyte especially on political matters! What has your being in Ibadan last week sampling opinions of may be tens of people got to do with what is going to happen in Oyo come 2015! Well, I am not surprised at your naiveness since you spent most of your time in the North undecided
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Rhino5dm: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
Most times you reason like a neophyte especially on political matters! What has your being in Ibadan last week sampling opinions of may be tens of people got to do with what is going to happen in Oyo come 2015! Well, I am not surprised at your naiveness since you spent most of your time in the North undecided

Show us evidence that you are in any way connected to Oyo to come up with that daft post or shut the fuccck up. Oh, You googled it, right?
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2013
I'm in shock that they're people that would still consider voting Akala's Candidate. The motivation has got to be political affilliation, not progress.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2013
RedReact: Awon were t'oun digbolugi.
What would Mr Sooyoyo Akara give as his achievement(s) in the state he governed more that any governor else? What would Ladoja say he gave the state during his tenure?
Even if Ajimobi isn't going to be re-elected for second term, I'm pretty sure it's none of these clowns here forming godfathers now.
By the way, Akala was a bastard and has further proved he's a bastardo desperate for power and recognition. Was it not him that said Ladoja was finished politically? Was he not him that an Ibadan politician did not have the audacity to dictate the pace of politics in the state? Was it not the same Akala that said he was far above Ladoja? How come he now saw the need to team up with this same man he ridiculed? The two of them don't know what is doing them at all; awon dopemu agege.
@Tomakint, you mentioned grassroot development as their main focus, the duo spent 8 yrs together as governors of the state. Please point out at any grassroot development either Ladoja or Tura did in their tenure? People are now wise. Even if people were going to vote out the present governor, they won't vote any man these two might come up with. Will you compare security during their time with what we have now? Bro, sleep is different from death.
Agreed, Ajimobi is miles away in governance compared to the two, this I acceded to in my post, but you must understand that Ibadan politics is more of roforofo fights than standardized politics as being given by Ajimobi's administrations! As for the grassroots politics you made mention of, yes Akala scored some points there over Ajimobi (do your research) with his 'Amala and Gbegiri style of politics' trust me, as much as I love Ajimobi's style of leadership especially in the area of structural developments he needs to understand Ibadan's definition of 'grassroots politics'! My point cool
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Show us evidence that you are in any way connected to Oyo to come up with that daft post or shut the fuccck up. Oh, You googled it, right?
You are still reasoning like a neophyte, you need to step up your game!
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2013
These two rustic old men have an extensive grassroots network across Oyo State, which means, if they align forces, they have what it takes to wrestle power from the Ibadan-centric Ajimobi. Ladoja and Akala are the biggest surviving exponents of Amala politics, which seems the only brand of politics that.works in Ipinle Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Rhino5dm: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2013
ba7man: I'm in shock that they're people that would still consider voting Akala's Candidate. The motivation has got to be political affilliation, not progress.

Don't you just marvelled how anti progress some people can be? Who in his right thinking mind will consider voting Alao Akala, the supreme leader of NURTW touts? Like I said earlier, I did a wonderful job by talking to people when I was there and the outcome was wholesome and total rejection of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^^^
That food was the best meal I ate in like a decade. Gaddammit!!! cool
Now this is funny cheesy cheesy you mean you've been eating fodder for the past ten years shocked shocked Rhino! Rhino!! Rhino!!! You are quite low embarassed
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Rhino5dm: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
You are still reasoning like a neophyte, you need to step up your game!

^^^
Lamest.

Rewind. . . . .

Rhino.5dm:

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2013
pro01: These two rustic old men have an extensive grassroots network across Oyo State, which means, if they align forces, they have what it takes to wrestle power from the Ibadan-centric Ajimobi. Ladoja and Akala are the biggest surviving exponents of Amala politics, which seems the only brand of politics that.works in Ipinle Oyo.
Bro, you seems to be the one who clearly understood Ibadan politics that's why I am surprised at how few guys reason here! Amala politics is the same as grassroot politics as far as Oyo politics is concerned! Well-done bro cool
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Akanbiedu(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint is right here. Oyo's definition of grassroot is a bit different.

Not to worry, Ajimobi is with people who are equally up to the task. At the right time, the grassroot politics will be played. Ajimobi is concentrating on his job for now.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2013
Akanbi_edu: tomakint is right here. Oyo's definition of grassroot is a bit different.

Not to worry, Ajimobi is with people who are equally up to the task. At the right time, the grassroot politics will be played. Ajimobi is concentrating on his job for now.
Thank you jare my brother! Majority here are detached from realities, they thought politics according to Nigeria's parlance is won by being emotional! I like Ajimobi but he must bring his style of politics closer to the people if he must return to power come 2015!
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by RedReact: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
Thank you jare my brother! Majority here are detached from realities, they thought politics according to Nigeria's parlance is won by being emotional! I like Ajimobi but he must bring his style of politics closer to the people if he must return to power come 2015!
I quite agree with you that the game is played not like we reason, but don't be surprised people can change at the die hours.
In 2011, Ladoja had the highest support over Ajimobi, and. Akala's stakes in winning were high because none between Ladoja and Ajimobi might rake the votes required for winning. In fact, PDP had the larger share of the electorates. At the end, what happened? Side-shifting took place.
Another thing is that I won't trust Ladoja/Akala romance at all because Ladoja is very cunning. He is smart and also vengeful and will do everything possible to get his payback at the party and person that ridiculed him, except he will be in control of the whole show like the Molete man. Besides, people ate getting wiser each day.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2013
RedReact:
I quite agree with you that the game is played not like we reason, but don't be surprised people can change at the die hours.
In 2011, Ladoja had the highest support over Ajimobi, and. Akala's stakes in winning were high because none between Ladoja and Ajimobi might rake the votes required for winning. In fact, PDP had the larger share of the electorates. At the end, what happened? Side-shifting took place.
Another thing is that I won't trust Ladoja/Akala romance at all because Ladoja is very cunning. He is smart and also vengeful and will do everything possible to get his payback at the party and person that ridiculed him, except he will be in control of the whole show like the Molete man. Besides, people ate getting wiser each day.
While I quite agreed with your constructive assertion here, I must quickly remind you that PDP under the under-performing Alao Akala nearly clinched the governorship but for the split vote manipulations of Ladoja's Accord Party that gave victory to Ajimobi's ACN! Now imagine these two bigwigs coming together at a time like this, this simply means a marriage between PDP and Accord Party and this is where Ajimobi needs to be very watchful and stop thinking he has the power of incumbency especially going by the antecedents of Ibadan politics that they hardly give their governors second term ticket!
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by RedReact: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint:
While I quite agreed with your constructive assertion here, I must quickly remind you that PDP under the under-performing Alao Akala nearly clinched the governorship but for the split vote manipulations of Ladoja's Accord Party that gave victory to Ajimobi's ACN! Now imagine these two bigwigs coming together at a time like this, this simply means a marriage between PDP and Accord Party and this is where Ajimobi needs to be very watchful and stop thinking he has the power of incumbency especially going by the antecedents of Ibadan politics that they hardly give their governors second term ticket!
Oyo politics is a different one in Yorubaland. I have my reasons in saying their merger won't work. Akala has offended many people from Accord party and the likes of Wole Oyelese and co won't want Ladoja to come and start dictating the ground for them. That one might not make the pact go smoothly.
Let's just sit and watch how the game unfolds; besides all what we want is good governance and Mr Ajimobi is giving it out and has set the pace that things can be done sanely and cleanly and have effect and impact on lives.
South West will never go backwards laye laye (Ase).
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by tomakint: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2013
RedReact:
Oyo politics is a different one in Yorubaland. I have my reasons in saying their merger won't work. Akala has offended many people from Accord party and the likes of Wole Oyelese and co won't want Ladoja to come and start dictating the ground for them. That one might not make the pact go smoothly.
Let's just sit and watch how the game unfolds; besides all what we want is good governance and Mr Ajimobi is giving it out and has set the pace that things can be done sanely and cleanly and have effect and impact on lives.
South West will never go backwards laye laye (Ase).
I say a big AMEN to your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Don't you just marvelled how anti progress some people can be? Who in his right thinking mind will consider voting Alao Akala, the supreme leader of NURTW touts? Like I said earlier, I did a wonderful job by talking to people when I was there and the outcome was wholesome and total rejection of PDP.
Their definition of grassroot Politics is handing out freebies to the lower class. "Feed a man for a day and you satisfy his hunger for a day, teach him to feed himself and you feed him for life". Education and enlightenment is the way out not Amala. They insult the people of Oyo by thinking "Amala and Gbegiri" politics is the best way to win their hearts.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2013
My heart has no desire in that
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by ddeola: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Eyah ! O ma se o... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LIVE Photos From Edo APC Rally / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / Plateau Assembly: Abok Ayuba, 10 Others Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.