Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru (22020 Views)

Re:South Moves To Take PDP Chairmanship, North Disagrees / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
Truckpusher: I can bet my black azz, that dude is so jobless to have all the time in typing that gibberish grin grin.

no be everybody head dey fit carry igbo....btw,how market tongue
Hehehe cheesy
Market running smooth. Yours? lol tongue
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by mafioso47(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Idokojimmy: Now we know who the boko haram and their sponsors are. obviously, the ACF and the NEF have been celebrating the death of innocent nigerians, perhaps that's why all the dialogue and amnesty moves were jettisoned by them. Now the withdrawal of Datti ahmed and Sani, and the audacious silence of the northern elders on the carnage unleashd on innocent nigerians is begining to make sense. God is exposing U people grradually.
and the money that was to be realised from the amnesty programme was supos to be some kind of Return on Investment. Buh thanks to the illiteracy of the Boko boys. They F-ed up the whole plan. Shame on you ACF for sponsoring Terrorist groups!
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ahmed@naija:

Bros you lie.....i live in yobe and i can tell you "HOHA" that things are much better now....No security man is harrasing anybody....only if you stubborn...Live is returning to normal....

Happy for you. cheesy

I don't live in the North. I said that already. I think it's important to keep things in perspective and to stop labeling everyone in the North that has a different opinion a terrorist. It isn't right. Should everyone in the Niger Delta be labelled a militant because of MEND? How many other tribes laughed at the Igbo when they were crying out about human rights violations during the Biafran war?

Ahmed, if you met most of the Igbos on this thread and told them you were from the North, they wouldn't trust you and would start thinking that you are a terrorist. You might not even be Muslim, but the tribalism and hatred for the North and South West has gotten that bad.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Happy for you. cheesy

I don't live in the North. I said that already. I think it's important to keep things in perspective and to stop labeling everyone in the North that has a different opinion a terrorist. It isn't right. Should everyone in the Niger Delta be labelled a militant because of MEND?

Ahmed, if you met most of the Igbos on this thread and told them you were from the North, they wouldn't trust you and would start thinking that you are a terrorist. You might not even be Muslim, but the tribalism and hatred for the North and South West has gotten that bad.

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
patmaine:

the New security Guy in my compound. paul a borno christian i dont trust him

See hatred?

That man is protecting you and your family, but you still don't trust him.

Igbos only know how to make enemies in Nigeria.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by shamme2005(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Idoxonomy or wat did u call ur name I don't know d part of d country u are from but u hv proven ursef t b mumu called wawa in hausa! Y wil u say s west is using cyber lies t attack gej even ur I know u are retardeen mumu lyk d presi himsef. Continue ur ethnic jingoism but if u want t do dat don't insult d most cultured, most educated, most enlinghtened region in Nigeria. I stand t b proven wrong if u know u are from a reliable place mumu.

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by izzo22: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
North Nigeria/ North Korea and South Nigeria /South Korea

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by klodike(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
igbeke: like my friend would say, "end shall never wonder".
to imagine dat some northern xtians 2 are part of BH sympathisers.
i think its high time we began to be skeptical about d activities if these ACF and NEF. dey could be BH in disguise.
Ma broda, no northern christian wuld support boko haram. Wen they want to gain sumthing, they say north. But wen its time to benefit, they say muslims. So don't b deceived, dat ACF, NEF na dear own and we r on our own.

2 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Youngzedd(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
slap1: Where your wealth is, there your heart will also be.

GBAM!
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by wisewale: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
What are the JTF and co doing?they should just go ahead and search all the houses of these so called ACF and the so called Northern leaders.There and then,they will surely find the leader of the terrorist group called BH angry
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by preselect(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
is any rational objective thinker surprised by this. i have always insisted as far back as 2011 after the election of GEJ that this spike in violence against christians and southerners had the tacit support or (at least tolerance)of the average northern muslim.

but my fellow southerners argue too much, and even today they continue to argue. . . when boko haram kills, it's no news but when soldiers kill it makes all headlines and recieves all condemnation.

well, if they don't like us, why don't they let us divide. that way they can have their sharia state up there and the christians there can be relocated from the sharia nation . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and let us have PEACE

2 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by andyanders: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Boko Haram is a Northern agenda and are been sponsored by Northerners hence their disagreement to have them proscribed.

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by kirian202: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
gratiaeo: Na only carrot de worry this man (Sani)?
Bros u no understand de issue.de thing be say gej promises to give Dem carrot make Dem shop and later him come supply sticks give Dem. No be only say him give Dem stick dey pain Dem. Gej carry plenty stick enter dere door mouth soteeey Dem dey carry am run dey enter dere neighbours country

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by klax(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Everybody in Nigeria has seen who Boko Haram are? The definition is clear now I said once and would say it again that herever Lord Luggard is today either in Hell God must punish him more because he joined human with cow to be be living inside same room that is how the North(Cow) are to other region of Nigeria.

I support GEJ I dont care if the f u c king a s s holes called it Bias or whatever all I care about they should be ban because that region called the North represent nothing in this country than a bloody "AXIS OF VIRUS" in every Nigerian body.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Capnd143(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
according to law of the republic, proscription of groups as terrorist organisation automatically makes their sympathizers and those who assist them in any form terrorist, if the law is to be strictly adhered to, it is important to note that NEF AND ACF under the law are "terrorist organisations" and also under the "terror prevention act" of the federal republic all their members are qualified for not less than 20 year7 imprisonment, Gej is should wise up and declare those thugs Terror organisations
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by addicted268(f): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin e be like say na the carrot wey d feds refused to give this people pain them most. Imagine if na me too, i go vex na! U say u go whip ma asss and i go collect carrot, u come start the whupping now e don sweet u. Stop, u no stop, carrot, u no produce! Wetin?grin una wan kill person?
The people mumu self, dem no knw jonathan no dey keep promise? He go say e go do, after u don commit, he go tell u say, 'as u dey see me so, i no get shoe, u come say i promise u cloth, una no dey think to knw say i no get'? Na jonathan be that! grin

Sorry o northern leaders, even the leaf wey dey for carrot bottom u no go take eye see grin na stick till u faint! No be jona? grin
wow,very funny. cheesy
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by preselect(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
goat head :

Well if any tribe has even a victim of hatred it is the igbos. Tribal acrimony is an has always been bilateral. Many tribes hate the igbos. While I was home I didn't know of any tribe that trusted the Igbo. Apart from the Hausas who kid of trusted igbos ( when they are not killing them) most tribes hated igbos. Though now I hear the Niger delta is warming up to igbos may be bc of Igbo support for GEJ ( I don't really support him anyway but buhari is no better)
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by ZeusI: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Splendid! My dear son Jonathan, says the Lord of host, 'sit here at my right hand while i put your enemies under your feet'. The laughs at them...(northerners)
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by gbagyiza: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
igbeke: like my friend would say, "end shall never wonder".
to imagine dat some northern xtians 2 are part of BH sympathisers.
i think its high time we began to be skeptical about d activities if these ACF and NEF. dey could be BH in disguise.
stop relating christians in d north with BH. No true christian will support terrorism.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin e be like say na the carrot wey d feds refused to give this people pain them most. Imagine if na me too, i go vex na! U say u go whip ma asss and i go collect carrot, u come start the whupping now e don sweet u. Stop, u no stop, carrot, u no produce! Wetin?grin una wan kill person?
The people mumu self, dem no knw jonathan no dey keep promise? He go say e go do, after u don commit, he go tell u say, 'as u dey see me so, i no get shoe, u come say i promise u cloth, una no dey think to knw say i no get'? Na jonathan be that! grin

Sorry o northern leaders, even the leaf wey dey for carrot bottom u no go take eye see grin na stick till u faint! No be jona? grin

grin grin grin
No mind dem jare dem think say Gej be maga but na dem come turn mugu no.1 now. And some people still dey call Gej learner
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by kulgee001(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
sigba: Stick and carrot ko, garri and soup ni. Some people are already feeling the heat of this SOE, this is just season one, scene one, act one. And pls MEND and BH are two diffrent groups fighting for totally diff causes.

Fighting for different courses but violently. They all deserve the same treatment
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Akiika: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Why isn't Asari Dokubo's group, MEND e.t.c proscribed? Avn't they been killing people too. As much as i agree that this is long overdue, i think it should cut across board. Those lazy criminals that forms militia groups to get free money from the Govt. should all be proscribed.
These Northerners are so shameless, so those criminals should have been left unattended to? They are criminals, they don't represent islam.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Akiika: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
BTW, @Truckpusher, @Texas.Cowgirl are back, where is @beaf, has he/she been promoted to some other role?. Congratulations on the renewal of your contracts.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by okechukwu2013: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
This guys are just trying to save their skin. BH has instilled so much fear in the heart of people living in the north that you dare not condemn them in public even when you know you should. I stayed there so I know what I am saying! Who wan die? BH members are devils without value for life
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by hod898(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Most Northern elders know what and who are the boko haram. In their bid to try to make the admin. of GEJ difficult by employing the youths that are illiterates, they've rather exposed themselves publicly as haters of the GEJ admin.GEJ can dev this country but how would he when there are insurgents in the country whose main aim is to distabilize progress. Are the NEF trying to say that the govt.should keep on 'hoping' for amnesty acceptance by BH while ppl are being killed in cold blood and the govt.not doing anything or what? God will continue to expose them. AND THEY WILL NOT GO UNPURNISHED.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by babyhrt(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dracula27%:
We are waiting for Ameachi to come and condemn the ban too.
as in,let hm join his northern brothers on dis mata Oº°˚˚°º .
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by daryoor(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Imbeciles, they was no series of bombing during umaru's regime. We all know its becos of ebele. Now u the monster u created has turned u to a prey.

boko haram no kuku do anything for south *tongue hangin * in the next 70 years no investment will be sited far north, no skilled labour from d south will migrate there. Its going to be you guys and your cows ... Any northener contesting 2015 wont get my vote sef.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Sholly121: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure: Na the people our Yoruoba brodas are pitching their tents with... Like someone said on this forum. One Day the Yoruba's will blame one Tinubu for linking them with terrorist.
why dont u use your brain? Leave yoruba people out of this. Jackass
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by mindtricks: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wonders shall never end.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by avalontony(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
wow!!!!!.....i never knew boko haram likes sticks and carrot, they must be bunch of rabbits and guniea pigs.....or better still ewe, goat, buzuru. make oga seun ban them join self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) / Let The New And Old Naira Notes Be In Use Side By Side - Governors To CBN / Why I Paid Herdsman N10m – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.