Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106392 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
KenyanLady:

We will finish what you little crying silverback b!tch started.
my slave u thought I have gone? I am still here o. U don't know me, I love things like this. grin u can ask ur fellow lord axum. grin

U disgusting, burnt skin charcant, grin may thunder strike ur sagged b.reast there u irrelevant, piece of trash. grin

Anytime u wanna address me, use the title ,sire , lord, master or owner, grab? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
What's your tribe adamskutty?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
What's your tribe adamskutty?
why do u ask? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
why do u ask? grin
Your features are very Bantu. I can't reconcile your profile with your words. I can't even insult your looks, because I will be insulting myself...
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
Your fea
arrant nonsense, I am not burnt skin! grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
LOL

I choose not insult him for the respect I have for Southern Nigeria(ns).
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
my slave u thought I have gone? I am still here o. U don't know me, I love things like this. grin u can ask ur fellow lord axum. grin

U disgusting, burnt skin charcant, grin may thunder strike ur sagged b.reast there u irrelevant, piece of trash. grin

We are sure you do.You make Nigeria proud.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
arrant nonsense, I am not burnt skin! grin
Your colour is normal everywhere in Africa. You know what is used to classify races, other than skin colour? The shape of the skull. Look at your skull. between your nose and lips specifically. Compare that with other races/ethnicities and reclassify yourself accordingly. Then come and thank me.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
SMH.

Are these problems found within other races?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
Your colour is normal everywhere in Africa. You know what k me.
Mr. Man u are saying nonsense, I have very little in common with bantus, my grand parents are fulanis and i don't know whether Bantus have soft hairs?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
KenyanLady:

Is that your best comeback?

You are a d.u.m.b.a.s.s silverback, don't start an argument that you can't finish, you Nigerians are amongst the ugliest people in Africa and the whole world knows it.

This is what the average Negerians look like.

compare to us.

Kenyans.

Don't ever compare your people to us Kenyans, it's an insult to Our existence.
holy fvck! I didn't even see this .grin

U think I am dumb and don't know that u just posted pics of Somali Kenyans, who are in the minority, it is just like me posting pics of Nigerian shuwa Arabs and tauregs. grin

Mad woman, u keep on disgracing urself. Somali kenyans who are not up to 3 million first see themselves as somali before kenyans. That's when u ask them where they are from ,they will say I am Somali kenyan.

And now does cute, dark skin ladies are southern Nigerian girls, the average northern Nigeria girls look different, their population is more than that of the whole Kenya. grin

Anyway , ur lies have been busted ones again grin

onila:

onila:

onila:
onila:
kanuri

I have seen ur pic before and I know exactly how u look like,so u finally decided to post pics of the 3 percent of Kenya population in order to gain cheap points? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
gallivant:
LOL

I choose not insult him for the respect I have for Southern Nigeria(ns).
where are u from mr. Gallivant?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
Mr. Man u are saying nonsense, I have very little in common with bantus, my grand parents are fulanis and i don't know whether Bantus have soft hairs?
Many do.
I am not familiar with the famed flank look,
Study the skeletal differences between the races of the world.
You said grandparents? Any way. Doesn't matter. I could confuse you for one of my relatives if you crossed by me.
And what's the talk about slavery. When did Bantus and Fulanis ever meet. You guys are way over there minding your herds and we are way over here minding our farms. Is this an Axum swag kind of thing?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
SMH.

Are these problems found within other races?

Well Axum had the same problems.Draw the parallels between the two characters, and where they hail from.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
where are u from mr. Gallivant?

I believe there are better avenues of showcasing your people and culture, in a positive way. The belligerence belongs in the deserts. smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
Many do.
first no bantus in Nigeria.

2nd I am from a family of fulani jihadists who settled in kogi state, north central Nigeria in the 18th century, who intermixed and got married with the locals.

Can we discuss anyother better things like the psycho called Kenyanlady? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
first no bantus in Nigeria.

2nd I am from a family of fulani jihadists who settled in kogi state, north central Nigeria in the 18th century, who intermixed and got married with the locals.

Can we discuss anyother better things like the psycho called Kenyanlady? grin

Deep down you would rather showcase your soft hair and fair complexion.Don't let us stop you, the floor is yours sir. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
gallivant:

Well Axum had the same problems.Draw the parallels between the two characters, and where they hail from.
Must be environmental. Someone is confusing our kids out there in the deserts.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:

Anytime u wanna address me, use the title ,sire , lord, master or owner, grab? grin

Yes you are still here but you literally backpedaling, I suggest you raise the white flag.

by the way, you probably look like this Nigerian silverback.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:

U think I am dumb and don't know that u just posted pics of Somali Kenyans, who are in the minority, it is just like me posting pics of Nigerian shuwa Arabs and tauregs. grin

Mad woman, u keep on disgracing urself. Somali kenyans who are not up to 3 million first see themselves as somali before kenyans. That's when u ask them where they are from ,they will say I am Somali kenyan.

And now does cute, dark skin ladies are southern Nigerian girls, the average northern Nigeria girls look different, their population is more than that of the whole Kenya. grin

I have seen ur pic before and I know exactly how u look like,so u finally decided to post pics of the 3 percent of Kenya population in order to gain cheap points? grin

looooooooooooooool, desperate times call for desperate measures, please post the real Nigerians, those women are mixed race.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
gallivant:

Deep down you would rather showcase your soft hair and fair complexion.Don't let us stop you, the floor is yours sir. grin
He he.

He actually used the words "soft hair."
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
Must be environmental. Someone is confusing our kids out there in the deserts.

Hehehe!

It sure is mind boggling. I think this adamkutty knows where the chibok girls are hidden. wink

muafrika:
He he.
He actually used the words "soft hair."

That must be quite the achievement.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bring Back Our Girls

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
axum:

Are you telling me that Somalis dont refer to non Horn Africans as jareer, adoon, bantu, etc.

Nope. Jareer, yes because they call themselves that in Somalia so it became a name for them but you are lying about the other two.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
gallivant:
Northern Nigerians embarassing Nigeria since its inception.Good job Fulaniman.. wink

What do I have to do with this. I'm not posting pictures
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2015
muafrika:
Many do.
You said grandparents? Any way. Doesn't matter. I could confuse you for one of my relatives if you crossed by me.
And what's the talk about slavery. When did Bantus and Fulanis ever meet. You guys are way over there minding your herds and we are way over here minding our farms. Is this an Axum swag kind of thing?

Cameroon
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2015
adamskutty:

Adam you posted Nigerian Fulani ladies. We are not the minority. We are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
KenyanLady:

Yes you are still here but you literally backpedaling, I suggest you raise the white flag.

by the way, you probably look like this Nigerian silverback.

I have a feeling that you want that guy lolllllll.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

What do I have to do with this. I'm not posting pictures

Are you Fulaman or Fulani man? You have nothing to do with this. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2015
gallivant:

Are you Fulaman or Fulani man? You have nothing to do with this. wink

Same thing. A Fula, Pullo, Fulani, Peul, Pel, Tukulor, etc etc are all the same
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 3:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 25, 2015
adamskutty:

Somalis have a small head. Thats how you differentiate. No Somalis up there in those pictures. And they are 1% .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.