Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106400 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 4:44am On Mar 22, 2015
gallivant:
Speak for yourself. Don't be a coward, I don't bite. wink

You dont bite, but you breathe Ebola.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Very creative, how long did you take to come up with that? Take away the racial bigotry and the fool has nothing.grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2015
gallivant:
Very creative, how long did you take to come up with that? Take away the racial bigotry and the fool has nothing.grin

Take away the racial bigotry and I have a very good hypothesis that needs more studying after initial trials were successful.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Ok, if you insist.What's your thesis on this study? Please, we insist on arguments which aren't facile and reductive. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 3:58am On Mar 23, 2015
KenyanLady:

You must be joking, Nigerians and South Africans are among the ugliest people in the world.

These Kenyans guys are beautiful compared to Nigerian men.
joker! grin

Now I know u are mad, it is official grin

Are u cursed? Ur kind has successfullydefended the world ugliest title 3 times ,a record on its on. grin grin

Even a mad monkey is aware of ur kind ugliness and how black and burnt ur kind are like midnights, even darker than crude oil. grin

Even the ugliest man on earth is a kenyan grin

I know just how extremely ugly ur kind are, so don't think u can fool ur mister,u burnt skin bentu slave with rubber brain grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2015
It takes one to know one, that's all is there to say. smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who is this one that keeps posting below my posts?grin

People should stop beating around the bush, if u, it, he, she want to confront the cool guy, kindly do it. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your proclivities are of little interest to me, this verisimilitude contention notwithstanding. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
joker! grin

Now I know u are mad, it is official grin

Are u cursed? Ur kind has successfullydefended the world ugliest title 3 times ,a record on its on. grin grin

Even a mad monkey is aware of ur kind ugliness and how black and burnt ur kind are like midnights, even darker than crude oil. grin

Even the ugliest man on earth is a kenyan grin

I know just how extremely ugly ur kind are, so don't think u can fool ur mister,u burnt skin bentu slave with rubber brain grin

That man you posted is not Kenyan, he is Zimbabwean and he is more beautiful than goodluck jonathan, there is a proverb that says people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

No offense, but Nigeria is filled with silverback men.

The typical Nigerian man.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Issac_Anya_Ojiabo_Jr_261456374.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 1:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Ignore Axum/kenyanlady, take away the racial bigotry and the fool has nothing. Ignore him and he will wither away. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2015
KenyanLady:

That man you posted is not Kenyan, he is Zimbabwean and he is more beautiful than goodluck jonathan, there is a proverb that says people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

No offense,e[/img]
This is one of the so many effect of smoking cow dung. grin

Utter crap,that's the ugliest southern Nigerian man ever and it is funny to think that if that man is kenyan, he will be voted the cutest Kenyan ever,my burnt skin slave. Goodluck is from south southern Nigeria. grin

Meanwhile, typical Kenyan, the ugliest creatures in the world looks like this. grin

grin grin

Jonathan which is the ugliest president Nigeria has ever had is by far cuter than the best looking Kenyan on Planet earth. grin

Cretinious fuuucktard. grin

Hahaha! Let us roll. grin

Monkeeey booo grin

this one shares a very close resemblance to benny, my neighbors dead monkey, may it soul rest in peace. grin

Now this is how a typical average northern Nigeria men look like. grin

[/img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/31/30/2131308c5bb14a72796253a0641a83cd.jpg[/img]

This is a guy pls beentu monkey. grin

A northern Nigerian man and a southern Nigerian girl wedding. grin

[img]http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Salma_Abdul_Abuja_Nigerian_Muslim_Wedding_BellaNaija_50-600x400.jpg[/Img]

We all know, even u and ur fellow monkeys are aware of the cuteness of Nigerian guys, even ur fellow sheboons flocks around Nigerian igbo guys in ur land like a mistletoe on a green plant. grin grin

Now let's look at past Nigerian northern leaders, majority of Nigerian past presidents are northerners thou. grin

Our late president with Jonathan as vice president then. grin

Abdulsalam abubakar grin

[img]http://goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/abdulsalami-abubakar.jpeg[/img]

Hahaha! grin I love things like this, I am here to find primitives like u to keep me entertained. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
Utter crap,that's the ugliest southern Nigerian man ever and it is funny to think that if that man is kenyan, he will be voted the cutest Kenyan ever,my burnt skin slave. Goodluck is from south southern Nigeria. grin
Meanwhile, typical Kenyan, the ugliest creatures in the world looks like this. grin

grin grin
Jonathan which is the ugliest president Nigeria has ever had is by far cuter than the best looking Kenyan on Planet earth. grin
Monkeeey booo grin

this one shares a very close resemblance to benny, my neighbors dead monkey, may it soul rest in peace. grin

[/img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/31/30/2131308c5bb14a72796253a0641a83cd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Salma_Abdul_Abuja_Nigerian_Muslim_Wedding_BellaNaija_50-600x400.jpg[/Img]
We all know, even u and ur fellow monkeys are aware of the cuteness of Nigerian guys, even ur fellow sheboons flocks around Nigerian igbo guys in ur land like a mistletoe on a green plant. grin grin
Now let's look at past Nigerian northern leaders, majority of Nigerian past presidents are northerners thou. grin

Abdulsalam abubakar grin
[img]http://goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/abdulsalami-abubakar.jpeg[/img]
Hahaha! grin I love things like this, I am here to find primitives like u to keep me entertained. grin
So adamskutty how does the "well-known cuteness" of nigerian men put food on your table in that place you call home that doesn't have any electricity or running water? Is it the case that the cuter the president the more the people vote for him because of his looks and not his promises to improve the living conditions in nigeria, i even hear that the president himself uses a generator in his residence cause your grid is too unreliable. Find something worthwhile to argue about instead of petty considerations like beauty and look at the living conditions of people in your country compared to smaller economies like Kenya, where electricity is so cheap that investors are flocking in like refugees grin grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2015
pkjag:

So adamskutty how does the "well-known cuteness"ke refugees grin grin
another deranged Kenyan poverty stickern baboon on the loose.

This sh1t is funny, a poor, suffering Kenyan that sees us as their lord and saviour istalking aboutsteady power supply and access to portable drinking water? Cretinious fvctard, imma lecture u today. grin

More Nigerians have access to clean, portable drinking water that ur poverty stickern international sh1thole slum. grin

Have u forgotten that ur jungle has the largest slum in the world? grin

There's nothing like steady power supply in ur poor land,u ape. We even sent food to y'all poor monkeys. ,grin

Not to mention the fact that Nigeria is the number 1 destination for foreign investors in Africa. grin

Oh poooor Kenyan boy, our investors are even employing ur deranged kind in ur shit hole, so we feed y'all monkeys right in ur slum. grin

This is funny, suffering Kenyan trying to rub shoulders and pretend all is well in his slum? grin. Crack da ribs. grin

And eeeehm. Only about 30 percent of Nigerians are poor according to the world bank last report on July last year. grin

U are a poverty stickern, hungry, dying Kenyan and u are irrelevant to me. grin

Nigeria produces more electricity than ur village. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
another deranged Kenyan poverty stickern baboon on the loose.
This sh1t is funny, a poor, suffering Kenyan that sees us as their lord and saviour istalking aboutsteady power supply and access to portable drinking water? Cretinious fvctard, imma lecture u today. grin
More Nigerians have access to clean, portable drinking water that ur poverty stickern international sh1thole slum. grin
Have u forgotten that ur jungle has the largest slum in the world? grin
Nigeria produces more electricity than ur village. grin
The whole of lagos is a slum, a city that is rated among the largest has no electricity or running water, 70% of the people live in slums. In Nairobi 15% live in slums while the rest live in bungalows and have access to electricity and running water, over 100 international companies have set up here, the slums are being destroyed and new settlements are being built while the boko boys destroy your people and cameroon and chad put your military to shame. You may be africa's giant but you are a crippled giant who's lost all it's teeth grin, 70% of nigerians live in poverty, and you have all the oil and man power, shame on you nigerians!! You are a civil war relic that is stuggling to stand up, instead of admitting your problems, you prefer being proud of your shortcomings, your country is so divided that it's not even a joke anymore, work on your shortcomings instead of noticing how ugly other people are, we have many igbos in our country and they say they'll never go back. Instead of luring back your people you are here giggling like a little village girl who thinks she's more beautiful than the city girls, grow up and build your war-ton country!

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
^^I can't believe a guy like you is arguing about beauty with kenyanlady, a woman shocked. Seriously are you even a guy, first go confirm your gender then we can start talking, Are you even over 18? I will not waste my time arguing with teens who are too naive about their countries and the rest of the world, who introduce petty topics about who's more ugly when they cannot win an intellectual argument, I mean are you fucking serious a man arguing about beauty shocked, my good lord, nigeria has gone to the dogs if that's how your men reason shocked
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
pkjag:

The whole of lagos isar-ton country!
This one is one confused monkey ooo. grin grin grin grin grin

This monkey above me thinks he can out smart his mister, but a monkey willalways remain a monkey. grin

My slave for ur information, Nairobi Kenya has the largest slum in the whole world, not jst in Africa but the entire planet

http://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

Hahaha! This Kenyan baboon has resorted to post outdated post from 2010,my slave

only 33.3 percent of Nigerians are poor -world bank July 2014

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/only-a-third-of-nigerians-are-poor-says-world-bank/184323/

My slave, Lagos alone has more international company than ur whole jungle. grin

Hahaha! because boko haram is terrorizing one village in the North eastern part of Nigeria doesn't mean we feel it here in abuja ,grin

Have u forgotten so soon that alshaabab is busy slitting y'all lesser humans throat like fowls. grin

Infact boko haram is quickly becoming history now. grin

This slowpoke keeps on mentioning Lagos like it is the capital of nigeria, the capital is Abuja and it way develop than Lagos, which is q thousand times better than the whole Kenya, apart from the slum called Nairobi, isn't there anyother city in ur village? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
/pkjag stfu u kenyan slave, u should be thinking of how to better the life of u and ur fellow apes. grin

Ur kind are below me, equivalent to nothing, a nalformity, a Lilly liveried inbred trout defiler, qn afterbirth from a behemian butt fvck. grin

U have no right whatsoever to poke nose into ur master's business, remember we feed and employ u and ur miserable, backwards, primitive cave dwellers. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
This one is one confused monkey ooo. grin grin grin grin grin

This monkey above me thinks he can out smart his mister, but a monkey willalways remain a monkey. grin

My slave for ur information, Nairobi Kenya has the largest slum in the whole world, not jst in Africa but the entire planet

http://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

Hahaha! This Kenyan baboon has resorted to post outdated post from 2010,my slave

only 33.3 percent of Nigerians are poor -world bank July 2014

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/only-a-third-of-nigerians-are-poor-says-world-bank/184323/

My slave, Lagos alone has more international company than ur whole jungle. grin

Hahaha! because boko haram is terrorizing one village in the North eastern part of Nigeria doesn't mean we feel it here in abuja ,grin

Have u forgotten so soon that alshaabab is busy slitting y'all lesser humans throat like fowls. grin

Infact boko haram is quickly becoming history now. grin

This slowpoke keeps on mentioning Lagos like it is the capital of nigeria, the capital is Abuja and it way develop than Lagos, which is q thousand times better than the whole Kenya, apart from the slum called Nairobi, isn't there anyother city in ur village? grin
ha! pls, Nigeria is an emberacement to Africa. pls don't compare Nigeria to Kenya.
for your info, kibera has only 170k resident. international aid agency estimated a higher number so as they can sqeez more money from unsuspecting donors.

last year Kenya had the highest foreign investment. and we definitely have more multinationals HQ'd in Nairobi than in Nigeria,
Nairobi ranks more better infrastructurewise than your giant of Africa capital city.
more ppl in kenya have access to education than in Nigeria.
Kenya has a higher % of mobile penetration.

and most emberracing of all, Kenya ranks higher on Human development index than Nigeria, when Kenya has a pa capita of 1, 600 while Nigeria has 3000+.
HDI , means we have better access to internet, electricity, health care, schools, govt services, longer life span..........

3 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why are bantus fighting each other here?

This kid is our blood guys. Easy on him.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:

grin grin

Monkeeey booo grin

[/img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/31/30/2131308c5bb14a72796253a0641a83cd.jpg[/img]

Abdulsalam abubakar grin

Are you on crack?

I don't care whether the Southern Nigerian are ugly or not, you all look the same shît silverback to us Kenyan, Secondly, none of those kenyans you posted is ugly, try harder b!tch.

Now let's compare Kenyan man to Nigerian silverback man.

Kenyan.

Nigerian.

As you can see, Mwai Kibaki is a thousand times better looking than any of the Nigerian past presidents.

And like I said before, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
muafrika:
Why are bantus fighting each other here?

This kid is our blood guys. Easy on him.
country should come first, b4 race or ethnicity.

it's God, Family, Country (in that order) first b4 anything else

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
KenyanLady:

Are you on

Arrant nonsense from a demented self righteous burnt skin cannibal with brains filled with decomposed sawdust mixed with dried cow dung. grin grin

Ur level of reasoning is low,ur mbaki khaki looks uglier than the ugliest Nigerian ever liveth. grin because of the extreme level of ugliness of ur kind, u opened ur legs for a white dog, who later abandoned u and u are left completely in misery. grin

The photoshopped pix of ur mbaki khakis still can't be compared to a rough pix of obasango, who is way older thou. grin

Hahahaha! grin suffering and pretending monkey, I don't know whether ur brain has been completely crippled by dementia grin

My ape ur kind is seen as the ugliest humans in the world, voted by all nations, ur kind has gotten the recognition y'all so desire grin

http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/kenyans-voted-ugliest-africans/

Pls accept this fact oooh bantu and stop pretending grin grin

This is ugliness nau grin

Since 2012 ur kind has successfully defended this title, if something happens 3 times in a row , it might be a concedence but definitely not the 4th time grin

So there's no comparison whatsoever , wh0re u are trying so hard,kindly calm ur nerves it won't change the fact that the whole world view y'all as ugly u warthog faced buffoon. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Northern Nigerians embarassing Nigeria since its inception.Good job Fulaniman.. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
denisfidha:

ha! pls, Nigeria is an emberacement to Africa. pls don't compare Nigeria to Kenya.
for your info, kibera has only 170k resident. international aid agency estimated a higher number so as they can sqeez more money from unsuspecting donors.

last year Kenya had the highest foreign investment. and we definitely have more multinationals HQ'd in Nairobi than in Nigeria,
Nairobi ranks more better infrastructurewise than your giant of Africa capital city.
more ppl in kenya have access to education than in Nigeria.
Kenya has a higher % of mobile penetration.

and most emberracing of all, Kenya ranks higher on Human development index than Nigeria, when Kenya has a pa capita of 1, 600 while Nigeria has 3000+.
HDI , means we have better access to internet, electricity, health care, schools, govt services, longer life span..........
Mr. Man shut up.

The lies by ur kind is getting out of hand. grin

Nigeria is number one investment destination in Africa
http://regville.com/investing-in-nigeria/

Another lie busted, Nigeria has twice more internet users than Kenyans. Lmaooo grin grin
http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats1.htm

Oh Meehn! Didn't know Kenyans are very good liars ooh.

Nigeria has a higher GDP per capita than ur county even with a population 4x grin

With a smaller population it is expected that ur gdp/capita should be high on the chart alongside u.a.e and the rest. grin
Gdp per capital of Nigeria is 3,460 USD
Gdp per capital of Kenya is 1,460 USD
http://www.economywatch.com/economic-statistics/economic-indicators/GDP_Per_Capita_Current_Prices_US_Dollars/

2015 ooo grin

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Denisfidha Kenyan boy grin

Only me against 4 kenyans, they come randomly and I humbly dismantled them as they come.

Next? grin

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
What a farce..

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
G is for goat
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
^^ Darwinism Awards 2015 inductee..
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
Arrant nonsense from a demented self righteous burnt skin cannibal with brains filled with decomposed sawdust mixed with dried cow dung. grin grin

Ur level of reasoning is low,ur mbaki khaki looks uglier than the ugliest Nigerian ever liveth. grin because of the extreme level of ugliness of ur kind, u opened ur legs for a white dog, who later abandoned u and u are left completely in misery. grin

The photoshopped pix of ur mbaki khakis still can't be compared to a rough pix of obasango, who is way older thou. grin

Hahahaha! grin suffering and pretending monkey, I don't know whether ur brain has been completely crippled by dementia grin

My ape ur kind is seen as the ugliest humans in the world, voted by all nations, ur kind has gotten the recognition y'all so desire grin

http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/kenyans-voted-ugliest-africans/

Pls accept this fact oooh bantu and stop pretending grin grin

This is ugliness nau grin

Since 2012 ur kind has successfully defended this title, if something happens 3 times in a row , it might be a concedence but definitely not the 4th time grin

So there's no comparison whatsoever , wh0re u are trying so hard,kindly calm ur nerves it won't change the fact that the whole world view y'all as ugly u warthog faced buffoon. grin

Is that your best comeback?

You are a d.u.m.b.a.s.s silverback, don't start an argument that you can't finish, you Nigerians are amongst the ugliest people in Africa and the whole world knows it.

This is what the average Negerians look like.

compare to us.

Kenyans.

Don't ever compare your people to us Kenyans, it's an insult to Our existence.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
adamskutty:
Denisfidha Kenyan boy grin

Only me against 4 kenyans, they come randomly and I humbly dismantled them as they come.

Next? grin

We will finish what you little crying silverback b!tch started.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
KenyanLady:

We will finish what you little crying silverback b!tch started.

If you hate Nigerians what are you doing on their site? If you want some Naija cocky just ask them politely, don't throw a fuss.Okay Axum? And you Adamskutty, we liked you better when you concerated on the Beautiful Fulani people thread.We miss that thread, why no update the last 3 days? Been busy? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.