Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106388 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
At Axum and Somali

if you were to judge the below picture based on your Somali perspective, would this boy be a bantu as well?

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

I actually read that some parts of Somalia are offering residential fibre, so we all know the throughput of that, it's typically 1Gbps, incredibly fast

Hey, that's good.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
BEHOLD

EVEN MORE SUPERIOR AFRICANS.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
gallivant:

One can draw parallels between the two of you so it comes as no surprise you find his character amusing. Like you once proclaimed to him, "it takes one to know one".We can agree to disagree that he hasn't fooled you, it's not really a contentious issue. smiley

I know others may hate me for saying this, but when I read Axum's posts, they remind me of myself. Though I'm not as Trolly is he is. I don't even think he's actually racist, he's just very real and doesn't bull crap.

Also, I would never call myself God like he does from time to time.

But what we do both have in common is that we are very proud men.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Proud indeed. If you don't mind me asking, are from Northern Nigeria?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
morpheus24:

Point 1....No where have I mentioned nor insinuated that "Bantu" is a derogatory term, because "skinnies" from East Africa call you that is none of my concern. I am very much aware of its origins, so stop PROJECTING.
Point 2. This has nothing to do with being proud but more to do with S>TU:IPIDTy that is perpetuated on nairaland by using terms inappropriately and in the guise of so called "perspectives". An example would be the dubious terminology AFRO-CAUCASOID, which no reasonable 20th century scientist would assign to anyone in this day and age.
Point 3. I realize you have the brain of a 6 year old so no matter how hard we try to argue our pint, its lost on your infantile mind.

then stop feeding the mentally ill troll, you are an id!ot, by the way, out of curiosity, I googled "Nigeria poverty" and oh my god I am in shock.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Utter crap.

I only know of one superior country and it is Nigeria . I am the master and lord of axum and kenyanlady the monkey look alike beentu grin

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2015
KenyanLady:

I don't believe you, I've never seen a handsome Nigerian man.

hahaha! Puhahqha! This shit got me cracking mah ribs. Crack da ribs Adams. grin

I am beyond shock this is coming from the ugliest set of creatures the world has ever known. Ugly than ugly itself, no better words whatsoever to use to describe the kind of ugliness ur kind possesses. grin

Lmaooo! We are known worldwide for producing the finest breeds of creatures in the world with ddifferent features grin have u forgotten so soon that ur kind are considered the ugliest creatures in the world?

Mating with ur kind is seen as q taboo here, pls never make this kind of mistake ever again,u monkey grin

Axum my boy, pls entertain me with some apes pics from Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2015
adamskutty:
hahaha! Puhahqha! This shit got me cracking mah ribs. Crack da ribs Adams. grin
I am beyond shock this is coming from the ugliest set of creatures the world has ever known. Ugly than ugly itself, no better words whatsoever to use to describe the kind of ugliness ur kind possesses. grin
Lmaooo! We are known worldwide for producing the finest breeds of creatures in the world with ddifferent features grin have u forgotten so soon that ur kind are considered the ugliest creatures in the world?
Mating with ur kind is seen as q taboo here, pls never make this kind of mistake ever again,u monkey grin
Axum my boy, pls entertain me with some apes pics from Kenya grin

I swear to god, I've never seen a handsome Nigerian man, please prove me wrong and post picture of a handsome Nigerian men.

this is what the average handsome Nigerian men looks like.
https://www.nairaland.com/1514662/handsomeness-nairaland-men-official/103

Kenyan men are far better looking than Nigerian men, No competition.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2015
KenyanLady:

I swear to god, I've never seen a handsome Nigerian man, please prove me wrong and post picture of a handsome Nigerian men.

this is what the average handsome Nigerian men looks like.
https://www.nairaland.com/1514662/handsomeness-nairaland-men-official/103

Kenyan men are far better looking than Nigerian men, No competition.

shaaaarap! Ur kind has been voted the ugliest in Africa yet again. 3 times in a row. grin

Nl has less than 1 million members and that thread was for some insecure flat heads. grin

http://www.hekaheka.com/kenyans-voted-one-ugliest-people-africa/

3 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Proud indeed. It takes one to know another, both of you should get a room and release this inbuilt tension lol.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 1:18am On Mar 21, 2015
axum:
Morpheus what part of Somalis view everyone in subsharan African as Bantu do you not understand? Its a Somali perspective. Ethiopian view the same way but call you guys different name but they still see themselves as different from other sub-Saharan africans.

Also the pictures of you comparing Horn to Bantu and saying they are the same is nonsensicle. As Ethiopian is not an ethnicity but a nationality.

No we don't.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2015
ArtanK:

No we don't.

Are you telling me that Somalis dont refer to non Horn Africans as jareer, adoon, bantu, etc.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2015
adamskutty:
shaaaarap! Ur kind has been voted the ugliest in Africa yet again. 3 times in a row. grin

Nl has less than 1 million members and that thread was for some insecure flat heads. grin

His Baaaaack, my best friend on Nairaland. grin

Please tell these people am not racist, niggggga grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by LionKing45: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Axum what about Cape Verdeans
are they considered Bantu?

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2015
LionKing45:
Axum what about Cape Verdeans
are they considered Bantu?

Cape Verdeans are obviously mixed just like some Angolans. They don't even speak an African language. They are heavily mixed with Portugese.

When an African groups premier language is Portugese I don't even know how they can call themselves African.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by LionKing45: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Fulaman198:

Cape Verdeans are obviously mixed just like some Angolans. They don't even speak an African language. They are heavily mixed with Portugese.

When an African groups premier language is Portugese I don't even know how they can call themselves African.

Cape Verdeans are descended from slaves and slave masters they were kidnapped from the country and raped similar to the African American story who are also mixed
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
LionKing45:

Cape Verdeans are descended from slaves and slave masters they were kidnapped from the country and raped similar to the African American story who are also mixed

Yeah I'm not disagreeing with you, that sounds correct
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
adamskutty:

You must be joking, Nigerians and South Africans are among the ugliest people in the world.

adamskutty:

These Kenyans guys are beautiful compared to Nigerian men.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Some HOA are much more racially mixed than Cape Verdeans.

Cape Verdeans .

HOA.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2015
It wasn't a competition about who is more racially mixed. Relax Axum. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2015
gallivant:
It wasn't a competition about who is more racially mixed. Relax Axum. wink

Axum would never say Somalis are mixed. Light complexion doesn't make someone mixed.

All of these are Fulani women full-blooded. They are not mixed

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Let Kenyanlady/Axum speak for himself. I don't see your interest in this. smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaman.

please go fool someone else, those Fulani women ( pic-1 pic-2 and pic-4) are not full blooded African, they are mixed race.

Gallivant.

And you jobless low life id!ot, keep my name out of your dirty mouth and go suck a d!ck!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 2:01am On Mar 22, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaman.

please go fool someone else, those Fulani women ( pic-1 pic-2 and pic-4) are not full blooded African, they are mixed race.

Gallivant.

And you jobless low life id!ot, keep my name out of your dirty mouth and go suck a d!ck!

You obviously didn't receive a formal education. Fulani people don't mix. We don't even come in contact with whites in the dry Sahel.

Get this through your tiny cranium, black people are not monolithic nor have one way of looking
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:05am On Mar 22, 2015
KenyanLady:

Gallivant.

First off, run back to the closet and quick.Secondly Axum, only a pea brain wouldn't catch up to what you are upto.You need to step up your game, or get a real life.Also take ''Adamscutty'' with you.Such tools. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaman.

I am an anthropologist well educated Bantu-Nilotic woman, So I know what I am talking about, while you are clearly uneducated afrocentric teenage thug with keyboard and internet connection, It's a crazy world.

The Fulani peoples DNA. Genetically, the seem to have a little Caucasian in them, about 8% of their maternal lineages are caucasian, a mix of Berber and Arabic lineages, J1b, U5, H, and V. A much higher percentage of their Y chromosomes are caucasian in origin though, some Semitic, 18% K2 (now T) and some R1b. To about 14% Caucasian DNA in total. This does support their story of origin as being Semitic, descended from Jacob!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 2:30am On Mar 22, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaman.

I am an anthropologist well educated Bantu-Nilotic woman, So I know what I am talking about, while you are clearly uneducated afrocentric teenage thug with keyboard and internet connection, It's a crazy world.

You are no anthropologist, because if you were you would know that all of those statements made by you Eurocentrics has been proven wrong.

Fulani DNA is West African (north west and west in the Sahelian region).

Not to brag, I'm more than likely without a doubt more educated than you. I just don't enjoy boasting. I think I'm going to bed before my Fulaniness really comes out.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:51am On Mar 22, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaman.

Axum, your obsession with DNA traits is a stumbling block to your new ladylike character. I suggest you try a different angle of argument if you are going to succeed in fooling pea brains with this female alter ego of yourself. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:48am On Mar 22, 2015
gallivant:

Axum, your obsession with DNA traits is a stumbling block to your new ladylike character. I suggest you try a different angle of argument if you are going to succeed in fooling pea brains with this female alter ego of yourself. wink

1. Anyone here knows that I am not Kenyanlady. You trying to say i am her, is a pathetic excuse to hide the mental illnesses Bantus have.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaman, please tell this idiot Galivant that I am not that sick psycho named Kenyanlady.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 4:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Speak for yourself. Don't be a coward, I don't bite. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.