Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106403 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
KenyanLady:

And I was beautiful.

lol. I knew you were adolescent boy, skinny Somalis would date anyone with hijab.

You can continue to deceive yourself....I'm not going to say anything because it's against my culture to insult anyone, though I have my mannerisms from time to time. But I'll just let you know that I didn't find you attractive. Sorry to say.

In regards to my age, I'm an adult. Thank you
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

Majority of Somalis think the way I do, even though some might not say exactly how I say things. I was raised by a Somali mother, father, and raised with somali brothers and sisters who were all taught the same thing.

This schizophrenic boy, you no dey tire with this nonsense, how many years now the same thing. You definitely are mentally ill.

NURSE.... 600 mg of Haloperidol please!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
BEHOLD...SUPERIOR LOOKING AFRICANS!!

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 4:23am On Mar 20, 2015
morpheus24:

This schizophrenic boy, you no dey tire with this nonsense, how many years now the same thing. You definitely are mentally ill.

NURSE.... 600 mg of Haloperidol please!

Never heard of that drug, must be what be what you are typically prescribed when sexually frustrated.

Good to see you, I honestly thought you died in the great Ebola epidemic of 2014. You are a survivor. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm not trying to be racist but who doesn't? That's why tanning salons exist in the west, but they usually get more red instead of getting tanned

These people start peeling when they go outside during summer. They look even paler during winter like a ghost, yet they have some how managed to convince Black people to bleach, despite they themselves paying so much money to tan all year long just so they can look like they are not a ghost.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Never heard of that drug, must be what be what you are typically prescribed when sexually frustrated.
Good to see you, I honestly thought you died in the great Ebola epidemic of 2014. You are a survivor. grin

Mental illness is many times not recognizable by the one who is afflicted with it, thus as such you wouldn't know if the drug was administered to you but you would feel its effects.

You need help. Get it before the disease eats your entire brain cells.

BEHOLD MORE SUPERIOR AFRICANS

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

These people start peeling when they go outside during summer. They look even paler during winter like a ghost, yet they have some how managed to convince Black people to bleach, despite they themselves paying so much money to tan all year long just so they can look like they are not a ghost.

Yeah they do, that's why I don't understand when black men and black women find pale whites more attractive than themselves.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Its strange how you point out the above brainwash on black people about "bleaching" when in likeness, you subconsciously subscribe to the same19th century racial hierarchy/ideology that was created and implemented by these same pale faces that put so called "Bantu negriods" on the bottom of the chart and they on the top while the remaining spectrum in between are happy to ride along with this as long as they are not at the bottom.

Hmmmm?

BEHOLD MORE SUPERIOR AFRICANS!

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
morpheus24:

Its strange how you point out the above brainwash on black people about "bleaching" when in likeness, you subconsciously subscribe to the same19th century racial hierarchy/ideology that was created and implemented by these same pale faces that put so called "Bantu negriods" on the bottom of the chart and they on the top while the remaining spectrum in between are happy to ride along with this as long as they are not at the bottom.

Hmmmm?

1. I dont subscribe to any ideology created by whites. Somalis always knew they were different from Bantus. They always labeled themselves Somali. Historically the entire people in the Horn once called themselves Cushitic, thus where the language branches name originated from. If a white person can see this difference and just label us Hamitic, that does not matter to me. Everyone has labels for everything, Yes, the differences between Somalis and Bantus are scientific in that we have a different culture, DNA, history and look different.

2. How can you even say I subscribe to white peoples ideology on a subconscious level? You do realize that Somali people have not been influenced by white people at all, we are the least influenced people in Africa. We dont share the same religion as whites, we dont hold inferiority complex, we defeated many of them in wars through out the last 500 years. If you think the Somali person in Somalia who is Muslim, xenophobic, clannish, some how believes whites are better than him/her, that you are sadly misguided. Why do you think Whites complain that Somalis dont assimilative and bring their culture, religion where ever they go?

3. Your entire comment, is just a theory that you hold simply on the actions you have seen on those Blacks who are in America/West and Not Somalis. There are many words in every language to describe the sun that we all see everyday. I am typing in english, saying words like Hamitic (which I rarely use, as we prefer to call ourselves Somali), is only my way of showing that anyone outside of Africa can see the differences that you try to hide. Many here are so ashamed of their culture, history, how they look, that they will boldly state that they look no different than a Somali or Ethiopian.
I only bring in the white mans perspective every once in a while to show that their are clear and obvious differences which many in here try to hide under the guise of pan africansim- which really is another way of trying to not confront your own Bantu history and picking and choosing what history you like from other places in Africa.

4. I am many things Morpheous, but I do not subscribe to white peoples ideas, nor have any subconscious believes or ideas that some how put them on a pedestool. The very fact that they are non Muslim alone will not let me do that. Let alone the fact that I am a Somali who believes and was raised to believe that we are the best and that no circumstance how ever bleak will never change that.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by LionKing45: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Axum do you consider African Americans bantu ?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
LionKing45:
Axum do you consider African Americans bantu ?

Yes, as they look most like Bantus and are where they were kidnapped from.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

1. I dont subscribe to any ideology created by whites. Somalis always knew they were different from Bantus. They always labeled themselves Somali. Historically the entire people in the Horn once called themselves Cushitic, thus where the language branches name originated from. If a white person can see this difference and just label us Hamitic, that does not matter to me. Everyone has labels for everything, Yes, the differences between Somalis and Bantus are scientific in that we have a different culture, DNA, history and look different.

Save your gibberish history lesson for uneducated minds who are stuck on looks or can't see behind the fallacy of the above statements. Hiding behind the veal of "we have always known we are different" and "we have a different culture, DNA, history and look" is ILLOGICAL THINKING

You can say they same thing to about any two groups of people who live anywhere in the world. A Zulu is as much different culturally, genetically, phenotypically and historically from say a Ghana man. The difference you continue to point out is very clear.

It boils down to pheno-typical representations of Africans otherwise you wouldn't post pictures or somalians that are closer in looks to West Asians. Whether inadvertently or deliberately, it continues to reinforce the same positions as 19 century racial science which continues to pervade the mind set of everyone across the globe.

I am sorry to say you are a victim of this thinking, subconscious or conscious.

axum:

2. How can you even say I subscribe to white peoples ideology on a subconscious level? You do realize that Somali people have not been influenced by white people at all, we are the least influenced people in Africa. We dont share the same religion as whites, we dont hold inferiority complex, we defeated many of them in wars through out the last 500 years. If you think the Somali person in Somalia who is Muslim, xenophobic, clannish, some how believes whites are better than him/her, that you are sadly misguided. Why do you think Whites complain that Somalis dont assimilative and bring their culture, religion where ever they go?

it is good to be proud of your heritage and where you originate from but the above is just about the most S>TUP>grin rebuttal I have ever read.

Again save this for history class.

axum:

3. Your entire comment, is just a theory that you hold simply on the actions you have seen on those Blacks who are in America/West and Not Somalis. There are many words in every language to describe the sun that we all see everyday. I am typing in english, saying words like Hamitic (which I rarely use, as we prefer to call ourselves Somali), is only my way of showing that anyone outside of Africa can see the differences that you try to hide. Many here are so ashamed of their culture, history, how they look, that they will boldly state that they look no different than a Somali or Ethiopian.
I only bring in the white mans perspective every once in a while to show that their are clear and obvious differences which many in here try to hide under the guise of pan africansim- which really is another way of trying to not confront your own Bantu history and picking and choosing what history you like from other places in Africa.
4. I am many things Morpheous, but I do not subscribe to white peoples ideas, nor have any subconscious believes or ideas that some how put them on a pedestool. The very fact that they are non Muslim alone will not let me do that. Let alone the fact that I am a Somali who believes and was raised to believe that we are the best and that no circumstance how ever bleak will never change that.

Refer to first comment again for your answer and in addition it is narcissistic of humans to believe they are superior to others and these breeds the same mindsets that create ideologies perpetrated by euro- scientist and I see no difference between that and what is perpetrated by you in the guise of Somali proudness.

1. Are you trying to cajole so called "Bantu" people into realizing there are differences in phenotypes in Africa, If that is the mission. save your breath there are many like Morpheus on this planet who already understand that.

2. If you were truly being scientific and fair you would understand that Bantu people stop somewhere near Cameroon and therefore your insinuation that all people outside of your so called HORN..."cushite"...."Nubian"... Aehtiopian...Somali breeds are Bantu is nonsensical.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Yes, as they look most like Bantus and are where they were kidnapped from.

So all the slaves taken from the sene-gambia, Ghana, Ivory coast, Dahomey, Nigeria, Niger, Mali would be lumped into Bantus s well.

See when I say you just expose yourself all the time.

In your mind "Bantu"= rest of Africa excluding the Horn. And conscious minded Africans are supposed to embrace this.

Men?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
morpheus24:

So all the slaves taken from the sene-gambia, Ghana, Ivory coast, Dahomey, Nigeria, Niger, Mali would be lumped into Bantus s well.

See when I say you just expose yourself all the time.

In your mind "Bantu"= rest of Africa excluding the Horn. And conscious minded Africans are supposed to embrace this.

Men?

Like I said, in Somalia the people who were Bantu look like everyone else in Africa except the Horn, so in our language that word to mean anyone who is not from the Horn who is black. Does that mean you have to embrace that? No.

We see all Arabs as the same and lump north Africans as arabs. Thats just our world perspective.

I cannot tell the difference between a Kenyan and a Nigerian. I cant tell the difference between an ethiopian and eritrean. These are just categories people use to simplify things as no one can learn every ethnic group in Africa.

People categorize things in regions with common culture and history. Thus why people divide Africa into North Africa and Subsaharan Africa, and then divide sub-Saharan Africa as the Horn and rest.
So people just go by looks. I would not lump Fulanis in with Bantus as they look identifiable as Fulani.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Like I said, in Somalia the people who were Bantu look like everyone else in Africa except the Horn, so in our language that word to mean anyone who is not from the Horn who is black. Does that mean you have to embrace that? No.

if we don't have to embrace it why are you here using it then, why not reserve it for when you are behind closed doors with your Somali brothers or when you are in your homeland since it should not be applicable in a website where most of us acknowledge the widely accepted definition of "bantu"

Its like a white supremacist coming on this website and using the n word and then justifying its truth by telling us that historically, this is what a majority of us were defined as (including Somalis I might add).

I don't know how you want any educated human being to rationalize that.

axum:

We see all Arabs as the same and lump north Africans as arabs. Thats just our world perspective.
I cannot tell the difference between a Kenyan and a Nigerian. I cant tell the difference between an ethiopian and eritrean. These are just categories people use to simplify things as no one can learn every ethnic group in Africa.
People categorize things in regions with common culture and history. Thus why people divide Africa into North Africa and Subsaharan Africa, and then divide sub-Saharan Africa as the Horn and rest.
So people just go by looks. I would not lump Fulanis in with Bantus as they look identifiable as Fulani.

Phenotypical catergorization that you mention above used by people like you only nforces that fact that minds like yours need to be re-oriented or bred out at worst.

Is the above boy an African bantu

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
PS, please take down that map cause it further exposes your ignorance. There are three additional DNA colored coded tribe chats in sub-Saharan Africa yet you lump all of them under Bantu.

This means that this individual is a bantu as well

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
two photos of a so called bantu and a so called Horner.

Oh my God, they are so different. wow!!

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
KenyanLady:

And I was beautiful.

lol. I knew you were adolescent boy, skinny Somalis would date anyone with hijab.

Since we're talking about looks... If you had seen her you'd wrap a bin bag around yourself and taken yourself to the nearest dump. No competition at all.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

You can continue to deceive yourself....I'm not going to say anything because it's against my culture to insult anyone, though I have my mannerisms from time to time. But I'll just let you know that I didn't find you attractive. Sorry to say.

In regards to my age, I'm an adult. Thank you

cool cool

You probably look like these silverback west African men.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
KenyanLady:

cool cool

Not even close
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
West African kids and especially morpheus24.

The term "Bantu" is NOT a derogatory term and all Sub Saharan African "Exclude HOA" look the same.

please be proud of your race.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Not even close

I don't believe you, I've never seen a handsome Nigerian man.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
KenyanLady:

cool cool

What's silverback about them? grin

Ajuran, you need to get yourself a girlfriend. You have too much time on your hands. I am amazed you have fooled Fulaman, running circles around him.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Morpheus what part of Somalis view everyone in subsharan African as Bantu do you not understand? Its a Somali perspective. Ethiopian view the same way but call you guys different name but they still see themselves as different from other sub-Saharan africans.

Also the pictures of you comparing Horn to Bantu and saying they are the same is nonsensicle. As Ethiopian is not an ethnicity but a nationality.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:
Morpheus what part of Somalis view everyone in subsharan African as Bantu do you not understand? Its a Somali perspective. Ethiopian view the same way but call you guys different name but they still see themselves as different from other sub-Saharan africans.

Also the pictures of you comparing Horn to Bantu and saying they are the same is nonsensicle. As Ethiopian is not an ethnicity but a nationality.

Where I come from we call that ignorance perpetuated by low literacy rates.I hope with time, Somalia will get teachers and the internet so that basic information like this will be just a click away. Btw, Ethiopia is a nation state and clearly a more advanced society.You can't compare the two. smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
KenyanLady:

I guess you are used to seeing the Fufus
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
gallivant:

Where I come from we call that ignorance perpetuated by low literacy rates.I hope with time, Somalia will get teachers and the internet so that basic information like this will be just a click away. Btw, Ethiopia is a nation state and clearly a more advanced society.You can't compare the two. smiley

I actually read that some parts of Somalia are offering residential fibre, so we all know the throughput of that, it's typically 1Gbps, incredibly fast
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
gallivant:

What's silverback about them? grin

Ajuran, you need to get yourself a girlfriend. You have too much time on your hands. I am amazed you have fooled Fulaman, running circles around him.

I'm not easily fooled and he hasn't fooled me, I think his jokes are fricken hilarious
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
KenyanLady:

You can ask my queen RoyalPearl if you really want to know.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
KenyanLady:
West African kids and especially morpheus24.
The term "Bantu" is NOT a derogatory term and all Sub Saharan African "Exclude HOA" look the same.
please be proud of your race.

Point 1....No where have I mentioned nor insinuated that "Bantu" is a derogatory term, because "skinnies" from East Africa call you that is none of my concern. I am very much aware of its origins, so stop PROJECTING.

Point 2. This has nothing to do with being proud but more to do with S>TU:IPIDTy that is perpetuated on nairaland by using terms inappropriately and in the guise of so called "perspectives". An example would be the dubious terminology AFRO-CAUCASOID, which no reasonable 20th century scientist would assign to anyone in this day and age.

Point 3. I realize you have the brain of a 6 year old so no matter how hard we try to argue our pint, its lost on your infantile mind.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by morpheus24: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Point one... I never said the two pictures are the same. Be careful with your words. They are more similar than they are vastly different from one another. Similarity does not equal "the same"

Point 2...Just to show you how nonsensical your post is above. the origins of the word AETHIOPIA (greek) is translated as burnt, blackened or dark skinned to define a nation. This was then adopted to become a nationality, much like the Sudan which is an Arabic word for dark people. yet were to draw no reasoning on this. So much for fact vs perspective. Go figure??

Perspectives are nothing more but opinions. When you deal with convincing FACT and ergo PROOF then we can start talking.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm not easily fooled and he hasn't fooled me, I think his jokes are fricken hilarious

One can draw parallels between the two of you so it comes as no surprise you find his character amusing. Like you once proclaimed to him, "it takes one to know one".We can agree to disagree that he hasn't fooled you, it's not really a contentious issue. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.