Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi (11681 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Youngzedd(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco1: grin grin grin grin grin grin
even america,japan and germany borrows but our gov in oyo says there is no need to, na wah ooo

http://www.mint.com/blog/trends/the-worlds-biggest-debtor-nations-102011/

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/leslie-cuadra/2011/08/31/list-of-worlds-largest-creditor-and-debtor-nations

Tell them....

Eyeglasses is of no use to a blind man.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Youngzedd(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Red-Light:
was that the reason why he didn't pay pensioneers for the past 9months? He should go and sit in the toilet stingy scum

You see what we are talking about.

Clueless Gov.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by texaco1: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
laurel03: All ds our leaders with propanganda shaaaa. Aside d single lane bridge they have not complete any project in oyo state... Let us see the site of five star hotel? Completed dualization road project? Is oyo state water corporation still working?new school? Hospital? Have they paid new minimum wage? How d governor energized d economy of d state? Thank u sir for yes oo 9700 naira work for graduate that is d job for graduate(slavery), because they are planting flowers on bad roads they started shouting transformation.... What about the 50 billion bond he wanted to raised? D local govt money nko? D guy get sweet mouth joor....
honestly speaking that bridge is a total waste of money,it is just as if they dashed those chinesse contractor free cash.that bridge in the next 10 years will not serve the purpose it as built for.its width is just too small
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Holy shiiit!! shocked

Someone just asssfucked Oyo state governor.. grin

The chap you quote, a known liar and rabid hater of any progressive news from ACN administrators, has actually done to you what you foolishly and disgustingly insinuate he did to the Oyo Governor. Is it not amazing the lies people like you will believe because of bad belle for others?

Do you and the discredited liar Anonimi think this is how crudely non-transparent State financing is to the jocular extent a Governor can take a 50 billion loan and then glibly deny such? If Oyo took loans, why should Ajimobi deny that? Is taking a loan a crime or does common sense not inform you that, very obviously, Anonimi is doing you up the azz with his ludicrous lies ?

This Anonimi chap is now known as a very malicious liar and nuisance on this forum regularly exposed for his devilish and slithering antics.

Nairalander can see below his mischief and vengeful lies busted again. Oyo never obtained the 50 billion bond it planned to as a supplementary part of the 2012 budget. This is why budget performance peaked at 70%. This Anonimi guy is just a disgrace and no doubt he will not learn from this latest humiliation. He will be on th next thread spreading wicked lies inhumanly. What a sad creature. Ajimobi is correct saying they have not taken any loan so far.

With Anonimi, the most hopelessly and malevolently hateful element on this forum, I say caveat emptor i.e "buyers beware".

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/132191-oyo-to-float-n30bn-bond-to-finance-budget-says-commissioner.html

Oyo to float N30bn bond to finance budget, says commissioner
Premium Times
Published: May 1,2013

The Oyo State Government will need loans to finance its 2013 budget.
The Oyo State Government is to float a N30 billion bond for the implementation of the 2013 budget, the Commissioner for Budget and Planning, Olaniyi Olarinde, said on Tuesday.
Mr. Olarinde gave the information during a breakdown of the budget in Ibadan.
He said that the 2012 budget could not achieve more than 70 per cent performance because the government could not obtain a N50 billion bond expected to form part of the estimate.

Mr. Olarinde also said the state government would require additional N2.9 billion external loan and N4 billion internal loan to finance the budget.
The state House of Assembly had on March 19 approved the budget with more than N5 billion addition to the N152.15 billion presented to it by Governor Abiola Ajimobi in January.
The commissioner said that the budget of N159. 63 billion was made up of N111. 05 billion recurrent vote and N48. 58 billion capital expenditure.
He said N49.3 billion or 15 per cent allocated to the Ministry of Education was the highest, while the Office of the Governor got N12.9 billion or 8.14 per cent.
The Ministry of Works and Transport has N10.6 billion or 6.66 per cent of the budget, the commissioner said.
He, however, expressed disappointment that the allocation from the Federation Account still formed 31 per cent of the state budget.
He said the non-payment of taxes by the citizens was negatively affecting Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) in the state.
Mr. Olarinde said that the government had spread its tax net to the area of property tax to beef up the IGR.
He urged all eligible tax payers, including corporate organisations, to cooperate with the government by paying their taxes to accelerate development.

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by texaco1: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
anonimi: For some time now I have warned my friends who happen to be propaganda proponents and remain blindly loyal supporters of the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN that they NEED to stop LYING and circulating LIES to us. This forum is not made up of their usual crowd of Area boys, agberos, motor park touts, thugs etc.
They obviously cannot and do not want to listen and heed good advice, hence they continue their reckless journey of dis-information.

Last year's budget ALONE of N160 billion contained a provision for over N50 billion as loan:

And this is obvious given what Ajimobi's state receives from the federal allocation which flows essentially from Niger Delta oil monthly.

So the difference between the N110 billion "to be financed directly" and the N2.3 billion monthly allocation is the IGR that is taxes, levies, rates, fines etc from the hands, wallets, pockets, handbags and purses of Oyo state residents and even those outside the state who have aged or other dependents whom they support due to Ajimobi administration's failure to provide socio-economic facilities of

* free & compulsory education for our children
* free basic primary health care
* potable water for all
* cleaning gutters and clearing bush
* etc etc

Initiatives that will generate revenue & create massive employment down the line with an attractive and competitive investment climate.

Logically, the Oyo lawmakers approved the bill for Ajimobi to borrow the N50 billion last year.

It is interesting to note that the TWO loan requests from the governor were approved by the lawmakers after "29-clause amendment to it before a two-thirds majority passed it into law" in October 2012. That was some three months after the infamous trip to London for the "training" of the lawmakers' wives.

[img]http://p.twimg.com/AyJ3cUjCEAA48RM.jpg:large[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vP7SdAeCGD0/UAcoWQZyNrI/AAAAAAAAEhc/B3VX76rCHB4/s1600/560951_395702837153042_1364104475_n.jpg[/img]

Any more mugus from (or with links to) Oyo state you are simply On Your Own -OYO!
ACN=ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINAL NETWORK.wel let ajimobi chop all the money he can now because the verdict has been passed on him already by the people of oyo state which is ACN MUST GO .that party was built on lie ,no wonder they have a liar as their secetary.
i told dayokanu that we are taking our time before commenting and i was t dissapointed .poster thanks for wonderful eye opener research.now lets see how acn goon will wrigle out of this one
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco1:
ACN=ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINAL NETWORK.wel let ajimobi chop all the money he can now because the verdict has been passed on him already by the people of oyo state which is ACN MUST GO .that party was built on lie ,no wonder they have a liar as their secetary.
i told dayokanu that we are taking our time before commenting and i was t dissapointed .poster thanks for wonderful eye opener research.now lets see how acn goon will wrigle out of this one

There is no bigger "criminal" or "conman" than the poster you just quoted i.e Anonimi. Nairalands own preacher of hate, peddler of lies plus high priest of false and malicious character assassination. Read what was written before your last response to see that the scammer has conned you and others via seeking to play on the sort of unobjective hatred of others he knows predisposes some posters to gobbling up any lie however ridiculous. He knows many who are his co-travellers in hatred will never attempt to banish ignorance to seek information that will expose his blatant, wicked and hateful lies.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by deols(f): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
That is commendable considering Akala left nothing.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by jibsai(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Red-Light:
was that the reason why he didn't pay pensioneers for the past 9months? He should go and sit in the toilet stingy scum

Um! Please which pensioners? Cos ma mum gets her payment(pension) monthly and on time...
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Even by year 2000 standards, that bridge is a colossal waste of public funds. Who builds a one lane flyover anymore in such a major city these days?

i think this thing has being explained over and over again, that bridge had to fit in into the space, by the length of it you would realize that it is not for want of money or material that the bridge wasn't wider than that but for the sake of minimizing damages to already existing structures by the side, since the flyover will still achieve is intended purpose why add more burden on the government purse? bear in mind also that if they had to bulldoze buildings by the side of the road, that flyover wouldn't be completed in 5 years, people will sue their lives out.

btw, I'm curious as to your particular interests in the issues concerning oyo state
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by musiwa26: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco, you dont know i have influence. so great that i will become the president.. why do you think i am trying to save your life's.

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Garrithe1st: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gbawe:

The chap you quote, a known liar and rabid hater of any progressive news from ACN administrators, has actually done to you what you foolishly and disgustingly insinuate he did to the Oyo Governor. Is it not amazing the lies people like you will believe because of bad belle for others?

Do you and the discredited liar Anonimi think this is how crudely non-transparent State financing is to the jocular extent a Governor can take a 50 billion loan and then glibly deny such? If Oyo took loans, why should Ajimobi deny such? Is taking a loan a crime or does common sense not inform you that, very obviously, Anonimi is doing you up the azz with his ludicrous lies ?

This Anonimi chap is now known as a very malicious liar and nuisance on this forum is regularly exposed for his devilish antics.

Nairalander can see below his mischief and vengeful lies busted again. Oyo never obtained the 50 billion bond it planned to as a supplementary part of the 2012 budget. This is why budget performance peaked at 70%. This Anonimi guy is just a disgrace and no doubt he will not learn from this latest humiliation. He will be on th next thread spreading wicked lies inhumanly. What a sad creature. Ajimobi is correct saying they have not taken any loan so far.

With Anonimi, the most hopelessly and malevolently hateful element on this forum, I say caveat emptor i.e "buyers beware".

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/132191-oyo-to-float-n30bn-bond-to-finance-budget-says-commissioner.html

Thanks for exposing the hateful liar. I wonder how folks with such dark hearts manage to sleep at night...
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Garrithe1st: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
django1:
btw, I'm curious as to your particular interests in the issues concerning oyo state

A K P U choppers' syndrome....

cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gbawe:

Do you and the discredited liar Anonimi think this is how crudely non-transparent State financing is to the jocular extent a Governor can take a 50 billion loan and then glibly deny such? If Oyo took loans, why should Ajimobi deny that? Is taking a loan a crime or does common sense not inform you that, very obviously, Anonimi is doing you up the azz with his ludicrous lies ?

This Anonimi chap is now known as a very malicious liar and nuisance on this forum regularly exposed for his devilish and slithering antics.

Gbawe, you beat me to this, its a shame the boy never confirms what he is about to post properly and will always have people to like his post regardless.

probably he does not understand that a budget is more of a forecast of future earnings and spending, there is always a need to provide a buffer for when your expenditure will be in excess of your income, but if such situation does not occur it matters not that is in included in your budgetary plans.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by nuclearboy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Thanks for exposing the hateful liar. I wonder how folks with such dark hearts manage to sleep at night...

Such people live via deceit. I was hoping to draw him out further before Gbawe called his bluff. Maybe he didn't know anyway.

Always believed prudence was a plus but seems Naija politics has turned it into a crime (when its a perceived opponent that's prudent)

1 Like

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by texaco1: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
musiwa26: texaco, you dont know i have influence. so great that i will become the president.. why do you think i am trying to save your life's.

save whose life?wettin u chop dis evening?
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by jibsai(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

It is none of your business which state I come from as that will only lead you on a tribal e-war here. I am Nigerian and if I so choose I can relocate to Ibadan were I will pay my tax to the state government from what I make within the state. I will also patronize Oyo business who also pay taxes to the state government and if I happen to register in the next election process I will exercise my right to vote in or out any Oyo indigene willing to be governor.
I am that powerful in democracy.

Wher da fvck r u frm? Dats d simple question! U dey yarn dust, mention ur state, ow much dey hv borrowed to finance major projects nd ow dey plan to re-pay!! Wu knos, we myt learn from them...uR obviously not proud to mention uR state, stop deceiving uRsef tribal E-war aint new to social network world-wide//whats d worst dat can happen?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
nuclearboy:

[size=18pt]Wow[/size] - will research this but IF TRUE, then truly something is wrong!

Do you have any other links that support these assertions? Cos I have honestly started (I live in Ibadan currently) going out of my way to praise the governor and was ecstatic to hear he took no loans. If he did take loans, it doesn't remove from his good works but calls his integrity into question.

Please provide any other information you have

Bro,as a decent poster, I would not want you to be taken in by the blatant lie of the biggest and most hateful conman on Nairaland. Scroll above to see my post where I show that Oyo planned to supplement the 2012 budget with a N50 billion loan. The Government did not go on to take said loan and this actually resulted in budget implementation success of 70%. Bruv, never take Anonimi seriously. He is nothing but a hateful criminal and conman with no iota of morality or decency at all.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by emiye(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Anonimi !, that crook can lie !

Bring your lying head out from where you are hiding it now grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by laurel03(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Let us see the pictures of completed project aside bridge in oyo state for the past two years.. And even eleyele and challenge road dualization not up to 10km what project again in ibadan? Iwo road beautification is nbc project....
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Very wicked and devilish chap !! When will the "dark-hearted" Anonimi, especially since he claims to be from the SW, let go of the pure wickedness and hatred in his soul to simply back the progress being seen and felt across the SW?

He will run away rather than have the decency to come and apologize for his lie against the Oyo Governor. Rest assured he will pop up foaming at the mouth on the next thread related to positive news about the SW. Sad creature. Not at all to be taken seriously by sane and balanced members of this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
django1:

Gbawe, you beat me to this, its a shame the boy never confirms what he is about to post properly and will always have people to like his post regardless.

probably he does not understand that a budget is more of a forecast of future earnings and spending, there is always a need to provide a buffer for when your expenditure will be in excess of your income, but if such situation does not occur it matters not that is in included in your budgetary plans.

Well, this forum is full of haters and I expect them to always 'like' the malicious and devilish lies of Nairaland's number one preacher of hate.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
laurel03: Let us see the pictures of completed project aside bridge in oyo state for the past two years.. And even eleyele and challenge road dualization not up to 10km what project again in ibadan? Iwo road beautification is nbc project....

chairman, go over to the state's website and feed your eyes, no one is here to spoon feed you. There are over 10 dualisation work going on simultaneously around the state as we speak.

which road in challenge isn't already a dual carraige? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by ebankole: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sorry am not tryin to go off TOPIC" but u guy seen or witnessed the massive stuffs going on in Ogun state..menn that Man is trying...in thinks these Acn Govs are superb in as much as am not any party freak...great SW is gettin better...Buh really am yet to see much of Aregb or Osun.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by nuclearboy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gbawe:

Bro,as a decent poster, I would not want you to be taken in by the blatant lie of the biggest and most hateful conman on Nairaland. Scroll above to see my post where I show that Oyo planned to supplement the 2012 budget with a N50 billion loan. The Government did not go on to take said loan and this actually resulted in budget implementation success of 70%. Bruv, never take Anonimi seriously. He is nothing but a hateful criminal and conman with no iota of morality or decency at all.

I wasn't! Just wanted him to climb the tree past the leaves wink

I am currently in Ibadan and have been following Ajimobi as an impartial observer and I have stated on other threads that despite my misgivings about politicians, this is one man that amazes me! In another thread, I detailed meeting him driving his Acura with just 2 policemen and peoplehe had displaced at Molete were cheering him even when he stopped to warn that they were again moving onto the road - I was dazed as I expected booing and curses. Ibadan is changing
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by laurel03(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Eleyele to dugbe nt up to 5km and felele challenge road 1km in ibadan what again?? Mention the road in ibadan??in ogbomoso 1 road and iseyin 1 road also nothing in oyo town abi mention the ten?? And I don't need to go to the site because just full of lies
django1:

chairman, go over to the state's website and feed your eyes, no one is here to spoon feed you. There are over 10 dualisation work going on simultaneously around the state as we speak.

which road in challenge isn't already a dual carraige? undecided
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
ebankole: Sorry am not tryin to go off TOPIC" but u guy seen or witnessed the massive stuffs going on in Ogun state..menn that Man is trying...in thinks these Acn Govs are superb in as much as am not any party freak...great SW is gettin better...Buh really am yet to see much of Aregb or Osun.

Bruv, you are not off topic at all. Amosun is indeed doing very well. it is times like this one appreciates the effort of Tinubu and this is why I 'charge' when hateful elements, especially those he has done no wrong to, attack the dude non-stop here.

Without his effort and support, it would be Olurin, OBJ's antiquated military boy-boy, who would be messing up Ogun State right now. I am personally optimistic that the progress the SW will make during the two-terms of these current ACN Governors will be immense.
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Gbawe: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
nuclearboy:

I wasn't! Just wanted him to climb the tree past the leaves wink

I am currently in Ibadan and have been following Ajimobi as an impartial observer and I have stated on other threads that despite my misgivings about politicians, this is one man that amazes me! In another thread, I detailed meeting him driving his Acura with just 2 policemen and peoplehe had displaced at Molete were cheering him even when he stopped to warn that they were again moving onto the road - I was dazed as I expected booing and curses. Ibadan is changing

grin grin grin grin So you were setting a trap for the hater ? I forget that he is well-known here as a preacher of hate. Market has dried up for him today and he has fled with tail between legs taking his gang of haters with him. grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Garrithe1st: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Anomaly..abi na Anomini

This is when you say I'm sorry.....ok??

cool cool cool
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Olaone1: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
I dey laff oo grin

Hasn't borrowed?
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Olaone1: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
laurel03: Eleyele to dugbe nt up to 5km and felele challenge road 1km in ibadan what again?? Mention the road in ibadan??in ogbomoso 1 road and iseyin 1 road also nothing in oyo town abi mention the ten?? And I don't need to go to the site because just full of lies
Abi oo
Re: Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi by Okijajuju: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
django1:

i think this thing has being explained over and over again, that bridge had to fit in into the space, by the length of it you would realize that it is not for want of money or material that the bridge wasn't wider than that but for the sake of minimizing damages to already existing structures by the side, since the flyover will still achieve is intended purpose why add more burden on the government purse? bear in mind also that if they had to bulldoze buildings by the side of the road, that flyover wouldn't be completed in 5 years, people will sue their lives out.

I'm a Nigerian.. Oyo, Rivers, Anambra wherever it don't matter. I am a tax payer so I should be interested in how my money is spent regardless of the region its being spent in.

. First try and detribalize your mind..

I will be back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Burning The Mosque In The Name Of Biafra / Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West / Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.