Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread - Car Talk (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread (198670 Views)

Pls Help Needed With 1999 Nissan Infiniti Qx4 Ac / Nissan/infiniti Car Thread / Nissan Infiniti 1999-2002 Qx4 Against Toyota 2000 Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by ChristineC: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2023
chccho:

Yeah the fx 35 is my first option. I once drove one and I must confess it's performance was fantastic. It drove like a roadster - suv.
Its powerful, balanced, great handling, quick and the sound is so thrilling.
Unfortunately, it doesn't come with 4 x 4 but AWD instead as compared with the Pilot which is fully 4 x 4, comes with 3rd row seats, more Hp and is roomier.
Also considering this will be an everyday car I'm carefully considering, durability, Fuel Mpg (for Lagos) and overall maintenance.

I noticed the FX also has issues with melting dashboard does anyone have a solution to this??

Still watching!!
I'll advise you buy the Honda Pilot. from the way you sound, it is what you NEED.

2 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Auskyd(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Abeg for the last time, mechanic for Nissan Altima 2009/2010 dey? Parts dey? Oga Kingreign nurey, advise me one last time 😭😭.

Either this Nissan or Accord 2008, or Civic, one must enter my hand on Tuesday. Epp me plis
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Auskyd:
Abeg for the last time, mechanic for Nissan Altima 2009/2010 dey? Parts dey? Oga Kingreign nurey, advise me one last time 😭😭.

Either this Nissan or Accord 2008, or Civic, one must enter my hand on Tuesday. Epp me plis
Dem Dey.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
kingreign:

Dem Dey.

Thank you my boss.

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by chccho(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2023
ChristineC:
I'll advise you buy the Honda Pilot. from the way you sound, it is what you NEED.
Hmmnn!!!!
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by jceesquare(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Auskyd:

You even get other options and you still want to go for that Altima with it's wacky CVT transmission?
Mechanic dey, and parts plenty especially gears.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Auskyd(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2023
jceesquare:

You even get other options and you still want to go for that Altima with it's wacky CVT transmission?
Mechanic dey, and parts plenty especially gears.

The car fine na why. I don run abeg 😭
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Huw(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
nissparts:

You likely have an ECM (brainbox) related problem

Hi Nissparts,

Nov last yr my Nissan Almera(2015) had some leg issues…I contacted you and you recommended a mechanic( Sebii) to me.

He fixed the issues then.

Fast forward to this year I’ve had cause to use his service again on an issue our company mechanic have been going back and forth on.

I’m jst leaving his workshop with all issues resolved.

Thank you so much for the recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by chukel(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Where can I get this fluid? @ nisspart, kingrein, gazzuz

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Huw:

Hi Nissparts,

Nov last yr my Nissan Almera(2015) had some leg issues…I contacted you and you recommended a mechanic( Sebii) to me.

He fixed the issues then.

Fast forward to this year I’ve had cause to use his service again on an issue our company mechanic have been going back and forth on.

I’m jst leaving his workshop with all issues resolved.

Thank you so much for the recommendation.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by neyophl(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Please what is the best engine oil to use for my Nissan Sunny 2011 model, my car seems to be selecting engine oil.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Huw(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kaymaxi2222:
baba can you helpe with the contact of this guy I have Nissan sunny 2012 model giving me headache jare

Sebii - zero-nine-one 29781808
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Otiwaikuku: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
chukel:
gazzuz

Pls huz ,am new here and am intending to get a 9ja used 2010 EX35 but I don’t know anything about the ride.
Can someone shade light about the ride, the fuel consumption,how cheap and easily accessible is the parts?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by DukeNija(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Auskyd:

Buy the Nissan and enjoy life. I’m not being sarcastic. Fantastic car, affordable parts
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
DukeNija:

Buy the Nissan and enjoy life. I’m not being sarcastic. Fantastic car, affordable parts

No tell everybody our secret na angry
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by DukeNija(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
kingreign:

No tell everybody our secret na angry

No vex. Loool grin
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by azpekuliar: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2023
I have lost my key fob to a 2016 Nissan Sentra. Who knows were I can get it done cheaper? Nissan Gbagada is asking for an arm and a leg.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Itsrm(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2023
azpekuliar:
I have lost my key fob to a 2016 Nissan Sentra. Who knows were I can get it done cheaper? Nissan Gbagada is asking for an arm and a leg.

Just buy the keyfob. Any one with a decent scanner can reprogram it.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by azpekuliar: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Just buy the keyfob. Any one with a decent scanner can reprogram it.

So I can order from Aliexpress/Ebay right? The NISSAN guy is saying I should use a chassis number to order the right one and he will do the programming but I think he is just trying to dissuade me so I can buy their overpriced Key fob (N90,000) not including programming and cutting of key.

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Itsrm(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
azpekuliar:

So I can order from Aliexpress/Ebay right? The NISSAN guy is saying I should use a chassis number to order the right one and he will do the programming but I think he is just trying to dissuade me so I can buy their overpriced Key fob (N90,000) not including programming and cutting of key.

OEM keyfob is about $120, if that's what he wants to sell, seems about right but knowing these people, I don't think so.

The one from ebay will serve but why not check the local market for new or used fob?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by azpekuliar: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Itsrm:

OEM keyfob is about $120, if that's what he wants to sell, seems about right but knowing these people, I don't think so.

The one from ebay will serve but why not check the local market for new or used fob?

Where can I go locally to look for one? Ladipo?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Itsrm(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
azpekuliar:

Where can I go locally to look for one? Ladipo?

Yes, if in Lagos.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
azpekuliar:

I was banned for posting a response yesterday.

Yes, you have the correct ID for the key fob which is readily available on AE - also includes key cutting services if needed.

These two stores are highly recommended.

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by azpekuliar: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
aieromon:

I was banned for posting a response yesterday.

Yes, you have the correct ID for the key fob which is readily available on AE - also includes key cutting services if needed.

These two stores are highly recommended.

Sorry about the ban. What’s AE?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
azpekuliar:

Sorry about the ban. What’s AE?

AliExpress
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by waterkunle: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please what Automatic Transmission Fluid type does Nissan Almera N17 (2015) use please
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
waterkunle:
Please what Automatic Transmission Fluid type does Nissan Almera N17 (2015) use please

Matic S for the 4 speed transmission.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by tbh2053: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good day house,

Please I have a 2008 Nissan Teena 2.5L V6 but the engine is bad (overheats). I want to get a replacement engine but I want it installed by a competent Nissan Mechanic.

Please can anyone recommend a COMPETENT Nissan Mechanic ( Not a Kazeem) that can handle this job in Lagos? I need a mechanic that will not cut corners, someone that will install all the sensors and put the correct oil grade. I want this car back to factory standard as it is my daily driver.

I will appreciate credible referrals.

Thank you
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by jceesquare(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
tbh2053:
Good day house,

Please I have a 2008 Nissan Teena 2.5L V6 but the engine is bad (overheats). I want to get a replacement engine but I want it installed by a competent Nissan Mechanic.

Please can anyone recommend a COMPETENT Nissan Mechanic ( Not a Kazeem) that can handle this job in Lagos? I need a mechanic that will not cut corners, someone that will install all the sensors and put the correct oil grade. I want this car back to factory standard as it is my daily driver.

I will appreciate credible referrals.

Thank you
Can you take pictures of the current engine bay?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by lomaxbien(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Q50 kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by ChristineC: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
hello house
is this part (covers the A/C air filter from under the hood in a G35) supposed to be open?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.