Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread - Car Talk (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread (199575 Views)

Pls Help Needed With 1999 Nissan Infiniti Qx4 Ac / Nissan/infiniti Car Thread / Nissan Infiniti 1999-2002 Qx4 Against Toyota 2000 Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Are you going for the First gen or second gen FX?
the first gen because it's what I can afford presently without stressing myself much,which year model do you think is better ,so I will see if I can wait a bit and hustle up to get it.I want the v6 not v8,I can comfortably fuel v6,v8 pass my power.Thanks
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2023
jceesquare:

It's a nice car with a good reliable engine with it's own well documented issues that if addressed early would serve you well
thanks
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
the first gen because it's what I can afford presently without stressing myself much,which year model do you think is better ,so I will see if I can wait a bit and hustle up to get it.I want the v6 not v8,I can comfortably fuel v6,v8 pass my power.Thanks

Go for the face-lift models (06-08). They had a few subtle changes and improvements. The biggest improvement was under the hood. It had a power bump from 260hp to 280hp and the transmission was improved upon. Whatever you do, invest in a transmission cooler if the vehicle isn't fitted with one. It will prolong the life of the transmission.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Go for the face-lift models (06-08). They had a few subtle changes and improvements. The biggest improvement was under the hood. It had a power bump from 260hp to 280hp and the transmission was improved upon. Whatever you do, invest in a transmission cooler if the vehicle isn't fitted with one. It will prolong the life of the transmission.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Agasco2020(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
this is an official thread for nissan & infiniti owners and admirers. Nissan and infiniti car problems would be discussed and solved here! smiley

NISSAN-a parent to infiniti, Nissan attempts to emphasize sportiness, with varying success smiley

INFINITI-founded in 1989, Nissan's luxury division has succeeded more than most newer luxury brands at competing with BMW.

kindly state all your nissan/infiniti problems, suggestions and information here smiley

Any Whatsapp group for Nissan!/Infiniti users? Please drop the link here
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Agasco2020(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Philadelphia:
Oya drop your WhatsApp number lemme create the Nissan/ Infiniti WhatsApp group and add you. I have always wanted one for prompt responses to questions.

Please add to the Nissan owner/users group
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by lomaxbien(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please someone mentioned they have an fx with bad engine for sale ,please respond if u can see this message
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Valtteri: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2023
Is there a WhatsApp group? Iā€™d like to be added.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Valtteri: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
thanks bro

Did you eventually get it?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by reverendfather: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2023
Electrician guy was trying to fix my crankshaft sensor which he could not fix due to him not having the exact spanner tool for the job, anyways my AC has stopped working afterwards, the compressor wont start. I called him yesterday evening he said he's coming on Monday to check it out. Should this be a cause for alarm. Nissan Altima 2002. Has my compressor gone bad all of a sudden?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by reverendfather: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Also my scanner stills throws up this p0745 code which I believe is related to my transmission pressure solenoid, I'm yet to do a complete drain of the old transmission fluid, if I do this will it fix the problem? Or do I need to get a new transmission solenoid ?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
reverendfather:
Also my scanner stills throws up this p0745 code which I believe is related to my transmission pressure solenoid, I'm yet to do a complete drain of the old transmission fluid, if I do this will it fix the problem? Or do I need to get a new transmission solenoid ?

Low fluid level and dirty fluid can trigger the code. If the fluid is black/brown, drain and refill with any quality Dexron III product if you cannot afford Matic D.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by paking(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Call AY On 09037557283. He is a Nissan Mechanic. He fixes Nissan Altima and other Nissan cars very well. He handles my Nissan Altima. He is in Lagos.

Auskyd:
Abeg for the last time, mechanic for Nissan Altima 2009/2010 dey? Parts dey? Oga Kingreign nurey, advise me one last time šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.

Either this Nissan or Accord 2008, or Civic, one must enter my hand on Tuesday. Epp me plis

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by codemaster2much: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2023
planning to get a NIssan Teana 2013, please can anyone with the expereince share the good the bad and the ugly concerning this car. thanks
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by MrBuzy: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Good day. Please who knows the price of BCM of Infiniti G35 2007
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Itsrm(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2023
MrBuzy:
Good day. Please who knows the price of BCM of Infiniti G35 2007

Budget between 60 and 70k for a used unit. Getting a working one is the greatest challenge you'll face.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by ChristineC: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2023
codemaster2much:
planning to get a NIssan Teana 2013, please can anyone with the expereince share the good the bad and the ugly concerning this car. thanks
I wouldn't recommend.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by codemaster2much: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
ChristineC:
I wouldn't recommend.
reasons please
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by oladele239(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please whats fuel consumption of sentra 2004 like?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by nurey(m): 4:23am On Dec 01, 2023
oladele239:
Please whats fuel consumption of sentra 2004 like?

1.8L and 2.0L are low in fuel consumption

The 2.5L is medium in fuel consumption
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by MrBuzy: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Good day. Please where can I find thermostat of infiniti G35 2007 and price.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by jceesquare(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2023
MrBuzy:
Good day. Please where can I find thermostat of infiniti G35 2007 and price.
At the auto parts market at your state of residence.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by YoungBrain: 12:15am On Jan 03
Please house where do I get original rings and metals for a 2006 Pathfinder. It has been ringed previously but still smokes
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by MysticMystery: 8:16am On Jan 03
Hello All,
Happy New Year!
Does anyone have a 2007 G35 with a bad engine but good chassis for sale? What I need is the chassis actually. Or point me in the right direction, a contact maybe.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by jceesquare(m): 5:51am On Jan 04
MysticMystery:
Hello All,
Happy New Year!
Does anyone have a 2007 G35 with a bad engine but good chassis for sale? What I need is the chassis actually. Or point me in the right direction, a contact maybe.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers.
Check Owode or check out Tpound here

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by MysticMystery: 4:24pm On Jan 04
Alright. Thanks a lot.

jceesquare:

Check Owode or check out Tpound here

I'll seek out TPound first. But in the event that owode is the answer, any chance of an idea of what a fair price would be?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by jceesquare(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04
MysticMystery:
Alright. Thanks a lot.

I'll seek out TPound first. But in the event that owode is the answer, any chance of an idea of what a fair price would be?
I don't know sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Shagati(m): 10:33am On Jan 05
MysticMystery:
Alright. Thanks a lot.

TPound IS Owode grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by jceesquare(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05
Shagati:

TPound IS Owode grin
And owode is Tpound šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by SeyiJayden(m): 6:31am On Jan 06
planning to get a Nissan altima 2006, please can anyone with the expereince share the good the bad and the ugly concerning this car. thanks
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Ejike3: 7:33pm On Jan 10
I need a Nissan mechanic in Warri.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by chccho(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11
Nice Clean and well maintained 03 FX 35 up for grabs in Lagos.
This car is an ultimate driving machine

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.