Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27819 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by mimima(f): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
ebee ka nkea si kwa O si na aha ya bu negro.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Promolysis(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Sadly I can't reciprocate the feeling.. Not because I'm arrogant, but simply because I never had an idea of your existence before now. I'm sorry, I've just been too busy with more important things and people.

Okay! Thanks for the passion, I suggest you and my many other haters gather together and form an association and since you have passion, I nominate you as the leader. When that is done, I need you to send me a communique on all of your hating. grin
when you see a learned fellow you will recognized him or her. Okija juju thanks for sane comment. I salute ur courage to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by chino24: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Generally Awka is cool and calm as usual. Though have seen some Police van parading our estate here. Some of my colleagues just called me to show up @ Bejoys Relaxation Center that they are having swell time out there though my wife have refused to leave sight of me....domestic monitoring grin.

Well am sure to go out any moment from now to have a bottle of HERO and ngwobi at Bejoys or Bambo Bar.. grin

@ The topic: getting Biafra now; the big question is are we ready to take off as a country without having our own internal strife? Giving us independence now is not a ticket to automatic prosperity..my thought anyways.. cool
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Promolysis(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes:

[size=15pt]Sorry i don't speak "Monkey Tongue",care to elaborate in english Language? grin[/size]
he was trying to lay emphasis on your comment. He say dat wot u commented is the fact
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Albedo27(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=o'boy]Onitsha is cool,markets shut,soilders malingering about looking for whom to feed Groundnuts[/quote

LWKMD....which 1 be Groundnut?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Promolysis(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/well-enforce-sit-at-home-directive-massob-warns/

Don't act naive.. Who would dare go into Main Market Onitsha and open up for business with these touts running the streets? Who would dare have a wedding in Aba with these touts running the street? Who would dare open up for business in Ariria with these touts lose on the streets?

My brother, lets start speaking the truth. The threat from MASSOB is very real. Anyone who dares open up for business in any MASSOB stronghold would be lynched to death. #Fact
ariaria market, cemetry market and ahia uhuru are all open for bizness activities
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is the most silly directive I have seen in recent time. What do they intend to achieve with this? Do they think it make us panic? When NUPENG, ASUU, ASUP, etc embark on strike everybody panic because they know things will be grounded. The failure of "Jews" to open their shops today has made people that trade in the same wares with them especially outside the SE to have big sale.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is the most silly directive I have seen in recent time. What do they intend to achieve with this? Do they think it make us panic? When NUPENG, ASUU, ASUP, etc embark on strike everybody panic because they know things will be grounded. The failure of "Jews" to open their shops today has made people that trade in the same wares with them especially outside the SE to have big sale. Nonsense flat headed people.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Promolysis(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Okwa Owerri ka I no?

Go to Aba, go to Onitsha and report back.. If you own a business in any of these two towns especially in Ariria and main market, I dare you to go open it as a case study for this topic. Then come back and report.

See why I refer to you guys as hypocrites? You mention Owerri! You might as well have mentioned Enugu na. We are talking about the two major Igbo cities of Aba and Onitsha here not places like Owerri and Abakiliki.
You are really a joker...

Read the guy above me.
@okija juju, those two market you mentioned above is open for bizness activities with security personnel parading every nooks and cranny of aba metropolis. People were going about their normall bizness without harassment.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Eziachi: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
ebamma 3: The biggest beneficiaries of nigeria's unity are the igbos followed by the hausas
there is even a saying that if u visit any place in nigeria and u fail to see an igboman run away that place is not safe.
It is only when south easterners based in lagos and other parts of nigeria closed their shops and returned to igboland will i belief that the are serious about the biafran dream
All Nigerians living in Britain did not pack up and head back from all over Britain in the 60s, just to show the British that they serious about their quest for independent and 50 years after, millions of Nigerians are still in Britain, has bought or built assets worth millions, if not billion in Britain.

Jomo Kenyatta was still living in England, marrying an English woman, when he was directing the independent struggle in Kenya from his base in England. The British, did not command him to go back to his native land before they can take him serious about Kenyan's freedom quest.

When some of you talk, it will be better for you to think first, that is, if you have the brain to think.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
OlaJohnson: This is the most silly directive I have seen in
recent time. What do they intend to achieve with this? Do they think it
make us panic? When NUPENG, ASUU, ASUP, etc embark on strike everybody
panic because they know things will be grounded. The failure of "Jews"
to open their shops today has made people that trade in the same wares
with them especially outside the SE to have big sale. Nonsense flat
headed people.
very good. You seem not to be bothered. Now, run along and stop meddling in a matter that does not concern you...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by stankinghillya: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
What is happening in Enugu pls. Has the Governor declared war as usual against Massob? I want to know what is happening in Enugu pls
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by stankinghillya: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls what of Enugu
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
quid:
very good. You seem not to be bothered. Now, run along and stop meddling in a matter that does not concern you...
I'm sorry for. Unu amagi ihe unu ne me. Ndo unu.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kettykin: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
thoth: I am not for MASSOB and what they go for but i am appalled at how the rest of the nation is almost having convulsions just because of this single move. This shows that the Igbos have great power over Nigeria, i just wish they will be more united and use it intelligently.

Your Observations are quite right , Nigeria is finished without the igbos.
I was wondering who would bat an eyelid if the Fulanis want to leave Nigeria or force themselves to sit at home or the Hausa , infact if the Hausa/Fulani want to leave Nigeria any day there would be celebration and they would be given a big send off party.
The Yorubas can not think of it , if they leave Nigeria they would die the next second of insecurity , hunger and poverty because nobody would pay house rents for their decrepit houses in Lagos or use their taxis and there wont be businesses of trading and building of houses in Lagos . The other groups in Nigeria are too insignificant to make any impact with their exit or sit at home

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kettykin: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
thoth: I am not for MASSOB and what they go for but i am appalled at how the rest of the nation is almost having convulsions just because of this single move. This shows that the Igbos have great power over Nigeria, i just wish they will be more united and use it intelligently.

Your Observations are quite right , Nigeria is finished without the igbos.
I was wondering who would bat an eyelid if the Fulanis want to leave Nigeria or force themselves to sit at home or the Hausa , infact if the Hausa/Fulani want to leave Nigeria any day there would be celebration and they would be given a big send off party.
The Yorubas can not think of it , if they leave Nigeria they would die the next second of insecurity , hunger and poverty because nobody would pay house rents for their decrepit houses in Lagos or use their taxis and there wont be businesses of trading and building of houses in Lagos . The other groups in Nigeria are too insignificant to make any impact with their exit or sit at home
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by oilyngbati1: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
chino24:
@ The topic: getting Biafra now; the big question is are we ready to take off as a country without having our own internal strife? Giving us independence now is not a ticket to automatic prosperity..my thought anyways..
Your thoughts are as irrelevant as a government sycophant. People like you hold on to a failed state like nigeria because that's the only source of living for you criminals. You are no different from the other battymen like eko OLE, gbawe and co. We are born ready for disintegration of that sh.i.t hole called nigeria cool

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by zuchyblink(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin
empty brain advising the whole igbo nation,as if we don't know what we are doing.is not that igbos are failure in politics is just that the north and west got their's through gun with the support of our greedy colonial masters if not that most of hausa would have been our slaves by now(gatemen)

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by igboboy1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na

Na you come mumu pass...Is lagos or abuja part of biafra? be yanning through your yansh... stooopid girl abeg try to dey reason before you dey yan...

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Jomark(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Greyfog: Lol. Sit at home on a Saturday. Apart from traders most folks usually sit at home on a Saturday. One would expect that traders are more likely to support Massob than people with white collar jobs or businesses.
are the igbos not the traders? You are more foolish than your comment

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
for my place in Owerri, everybody is indoors observing/ paying their tributes to our people who were murdered by the enemies of Igbo's, soldiers and Nigeria at large. Long live the federal republic of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hmmmm..funny folks ryt here! LWKMD! Leave d Iqbos alone na!!.....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by TabletMan: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
[b][/b] MASSOB did a very remarkable thing..i previously thought that they were all TOUTS....But diz..now i can show them respect.... UP NIGERIA!!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Jomark(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Seeeeeeee: Why not on working days let me see their strength......
A big-time troll!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by samkoro: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin

Who is talking pls? Identify ur self before ,I start disecting ur foooolishness.An 'Idiiootee' who thinks living a low life and being decieved with Amala and Ewedu is political success. Ok let me educate ur rat brain what political success is.

Political success is all about:

1) Food security for all

2)Education for all citizens

3)good health for all citizens

4)Descent housing for all citizens

5)Overall descent standard of living.

6)Ability to catch a terrorist with certainty and relatively short time.

7)Having a system or structure that inspires creativity eg U.S ,Asians,and the West.

coolHaving structures and environment that makes it easier for dreams and imaginations to come true.

coolSuccess in space,nuclear,medical ,agricultural,computer sciences and technology and crowning it with manufacturing.

I just wonder who is politicaly suCcessfull in Nigeria.

Maybe the late garison commander ,Adedibu gave you amala and ewedu after a thuggery operation and u thought u are politicaly successfull.

Do not provoke Samkoro.If u know my history in nairaland u will be afraid in any post u notice me in.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
[left][/left] Liars n Haterz! I live in Zik's Avenue Fegge,Onitsha,Anambra...and hey! 98% of Everybody z indoor!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by chukjojo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Meanwhile i don't support Igbos formin Biafra...it will only lead to another senseless war that will claim d lifes of innocent citizens....#Abu'm onye Igbo!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju: [b]This is a shout out to the mod of this thread for sanitising it..

Now back to the matter at hand.

MASSOB will lead us nowhere.. If we must succeed as a people, we need to call a conference of Ndi Igbos worldwide and really discuss our issues. A lot of us here are very sentimental (myself inclusive). If we don't all adopt a clear headed approach, we will continue to be lost.

We are like the Jews of Isreal, so confused, it took them 40 years to complete a Journey that shouldn't have lasted more than a few weeks.

MASSOB is an association of touts. I have seen them at work in Onitsha and Aba. I'm too well schooled to be led by touts. They had a good idea whit this stay at home thing, but to threaten the safety of Ndi Igbos who flouted it is absolutely unacceptable. Most people are indoors because of the threat to lives and properties. Sme of you here are so clueless that you have to idea the cyclic effect of this. By Monday, many Igbo sons and daughters would be out of a job. many Igbo sons and daughters would have lost many opportunities simply because they couldn't move. Many Igbo business men would have lost sure deals to other rivals. The people who set up this did not take that into consideration. Infact most of you here typing are not even living within MASSOB territories.. This is not like a nationwide strike, where it can be understood and classified as a force majure.

I'm sorry, but I am really appalled by this. When educated men allow touts rule them, this is what you get. Ever wondered why the top dogs amongst us never fully associated with MASSOB? It's for reasons such as this.

Anyi ka na gba ari ka Ndi nzuzu. In times like this, I can only wonder when we will start making true strides in this nation. One moment we are lashing out and demanding a Nation, next moment we are clamouring for a division, next we are calling for the head of Ndi Hausa, next we are allying with the same Ndi Hausa (Rochas), next we want to rule the same nation we just clamoured to leave.. Isn't this madness?[/b]

I have seen that you are the most educated man in Igbo land, i know your type, even during the Ojukwu time your type invented so many baseless reasons to sabotage him.

From the history you Anambra people never participated in the Biafra struggle like other parts of Igbo, so spare us these your too know trash and pomposity, you are only an online academician.

In MASSOB, there are many more educated elites, you can't be in your hut and ascertain the educational levels of the members. If you are not in support of MASSOB, good , as you have the right of choice but stop exposing your stupidity online against the people you can't even match many of their members. During the war your people were busy trading in the main market Ontisha , until Murtala Muhammed invaded you guys. His escape was assisted by an Otuocha woman when his troops were destroyed at the Niger bridge.

I have been reading most of the trash you post against the people who are fighting for their freedom, i know you are well placed and love your one Nigeria, good, but stop speaking on the matter that is far beyond your status.You are right to be against the MASSOB, after all the Northerners were against the independence of Nigeria from the beginning.

Remain calm and enjoy your under the slave master's table bones , but let the MASSOB be. Market never notice the absence of a single trader. How would you support what your parents opposed from the beginning? we know the serious people. Stop boasting of your qualification because it has never been useful to both the your community and the country in general. You are nothing but an online academician.About Rochas Okorocha and his presidency thing. If you know the history well, you would know that Nnamdi Azikiwe was the indigenous Governor General of Nigeria under the British rule , while he was also fighting for the independence of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.