Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27841 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by hardbody: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: I just drove past Amaraku on my way to Amaigbo in Nwangele. Everywhere looks very lively along that route.

People are trading at Orie Akabo, Eke Iho, Eke Atta, Orie Amaraku and Orie Agbaja. They have called the bluff of Uwazuruike and the other demons.

These are the true Igbo people and not the touts masquerading under some neo-fascist ideologies.

Bros are you a taxi or bus driver? And do you ply onitsha to Owerri? You left onitsha this morning remember?

Besides the suffix Briggs reeks of ijaw origin, are you a mole amongst us? Justasking
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by extension: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
MASSOB SIT AT HOME AND POLICE ASK YOU TO COME OUT,WHICH ONE WILL YOU OBEY?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
stephen oguchi: for my place in Owerri, everybody is indoors observing/ paying their tributes to our people who were murdered by the enemies of Igbo's, soldiers and Nigeria at large. Long live the federal republic of Biafra.

God bless you my dear, keep the spirit and truth up, don't mind some bunch of confused Igbos who are very ggod in tarnishing the great image of the Igbos, due to their greediness. Ndi Ozu Jack. Conscienceless Igbos who don't belong to any where. God bless Biafra and the MASSOB. RIP, to the departed souls of our fallen heroes and the victims of the barbaric killings in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Ndjones(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

I don't know of any 'village tropicana', I know of Tropical Village.
My guy u are not there. They open by 5pm
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

God bless you my dear, keep the spirit and truth up, don't mind some bunch of confused Igbos who are very ggod in tarnishing the great image of the Igbos, due to their greediness. Ndi Ozu Jack. Conscienceless Igbos who don't belong to any where. God bless Biafra and the MASSOB. RIP, to the departed souls of our fallen heroes and the victims of the barbaric killings in Nigeria.
Which one do u ppl want? Ur Biafra has long been declared since d 2nd or 3rd month ago I believe, ur son gej is d president, d 2nd river niger bridge u want, he has promised u ppl twice bt MAYBE HOPEFULLY he's gonna build it in his second tenure. Anyim Pius is SSG, numba 1 military man is ndigbo. WHETIN BE UNA PROBLEM? MAKE I PULL MY BOXER GIVE UNA? grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by OneNaira6: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
hardbody:

Bros are you a taxi or bus driver? And do you ply onitsha to Owerri? You left onitsha this morning remember?

Besides the suffix Briggs reeks of ijaw origin, are you a mole amongst us? Justasking

he's Yoruba actually and you are right, na mole. Idk why e dey pain them to hear disintegration. fear fear go kill this people one day smh

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by OneNaira6: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
chaloner: All at home , jus got this near main market........ I think some of this pple do resist army bullet.......kaiii even bullets dnt even penetraTe.... I love ibos joorrr

this is why i continue to say massob needs to get rid of the non violence stanch.
anyway what is the white guy doing there? people are having a protest and he is just standing there, disturbing them. mscheww
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Librate(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
May d souls of our slain igbo children, pregnant ones,soldiers, boys, men n women rest in peace as we alive will neva 4get deir deaths.
A time shall come wen THERE IS A COUNTRY.
Respect#

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Promolysis: ariaria market, cemetry market and ahia uhuru are all open for bizness activities

Are the same person as Eze Promoe?

@post: you report that Main Market and other major Igbo Markets are open for business, other report full compliance and that the markets are closed, another reported that a trailers with goods was burnt, so which one really happened Biko nu?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by lordmekzy: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
All the IGBO haters should note this..Nigeria as a country that you are enjoyn/suffering in will soon come to an end...Please look around you, your neighborhood and tell me what you see love or hate..Trust or Distrust All we see is tribalism and corruption in the highest order.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Niqeria will not fall on Jesus name! Say Amen or die tonight! #Oluwa save us,Allah save us,Chineke zoputa anyi!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by LuluSparklez(f): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01:
What a weak attempt on you part at justifying an irrational move!
Going by your argument, what should the clansmen of the ALUU4 do? What about the Odi and the Zaki Biam people?.... And the list goes on. So, they should all hold the nation to ransom over injustice done to them.
Realistically, this nonsense order is almost similar to the root cause of the Boko Haram trouble, minus the violence of course.
What are you even spewing sef? Trashy trash!!!!!
the igbo people are mourning, they didn't ask the entire nation to mourn wit them. Get small sense Abeg

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by OneNaira6: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Giiyaz: Niqeria will not fall on Jesus name! Say Amen or die tonight! #Oluwa save us,Allah save us,Chineke zoputa anyi!

Nigeria don fell since. how can chineke save what's already on the fall
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
lordmekzy: All the IGBO haters should note this..Nigeria as a country that you are enjoyn/suffering in will soon come to an end...Please look around you, your neighborhood and tell me what you see love or hate..Trust or Distrust All we see is tribalism and corruption in the highest order.
Guy, if you no know wetin you go talk make you blow wistle.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

Nigeria don fell since. how can chineke save what's already on the fall
Nothinq z impossible bro!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

I have seen that you are the most educated man in Igbo land, i know your type, even during the Ojukwu time your type invented so many baseless reasons to sabotage him.

From the history you Anambra people never participated in the Biafra struggle like other parts of Igbo, so spare us these your too know trash and pomposity, you are only an online academician.

In MASSOB, there are many more educated elites, you can't be in your hut and ascertain the educational levels of the members. If you are not in support of MASSOB, good , as you have the right of choice but stop exposing your stupidity online against the people you can't even match many of their members. During the war your people were busy trading in the main market Ontisha , until Murtala Muhammed invaded you guys. His escape was assisted by an Otuocha woman when his troops were destroyed at the Niger bridge.

I have been reading most of the trash you post against the people who are fighting for their freedom, i know you are well placed and love your one Nigeria, good, but stop speaking on the matter that is far beyond your status.You are right to be against the MASSOB, after all the Northerners were against the independence of Nigeria from the beginning.

Remain calm and enjoy your under the slave master's table bones , but let the MASSOB be. Market never notice the absence of a single trader. How would you support what your parents opposed from the beginning? we know the serious people. Stop boasting of your qualification because it has never been useful to both the your community and the country in general. You are nothing but an online academician.About Rochas Okorocha and his presidency thing. If you know the history well, you would know that Nnamdi Azikiwe was the indigenous Governor General of Nigeria under the British rule , while he was also fighting for the independence of Nigeria.

[b]Lol

I'm comfortable, no questioning that. I work super hard like many progressive Ndi Igbos and I can't blame Mother Nature for blessing my hustle.

On the Biafra matter, you need to cut that crap. My family played a very prominent part in that war till the last moment. One of the people that was with Ojukwu when he fled Biafra was my grandfather. My family lost everything to that war. My grandmother lost 4 sons in one day to a Nigerian army arial bombardment of Aba. My grandfather still carries a bullet frag in his head from that war. Now where was your family when mine was busy shedding blood, sweat and tears in that war? Don't come chanting Biafra like its only those who fly the rising sun flag today that are the true patriots. The real combatants sef no dey do gra gra reach una.

We Anambraians didn't play any prominent part in the war? Wow! Like wow! Like fuuccking wow! Infact, there is no response suitable for this one. Just wow!

Why some of you feel it's okay to respond with insults is amazing. Throwing insults around like it makes your post more intelligent than it is. This thread could have been a simple civil discussion, but I see why MASSOB has the violence streak on them. With Hot headed supporters such as yourself, i guess its easy to insesrtand now. Come talk to me when You can be civil. Trading insults online is a waste of time.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shame to da Devil! IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA=NIGERIA... grin Shame to da Devil we are still standin' and laughin'
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by OneNaira6: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Giiyaz: Nothinq z impossible bro!
abeg gi. Take a look at Nigeria and come here and tell me if you still believe the lord still kampe for the country. Jehovah been left Nigeria like since. He might be the almighty and all powerful but even he needs his rest; nigeria for sure is a 24_7 all year work fixing. Abeg gi.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Letz 4qet Biafra...Ojukwu 4qot abt it!! Letz stick to our NIGERIA na *kneelin' n beqqin*
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Plsssss
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Biko Ndi be anyi..biko nu! Niqeria can't survive anoda Biafra war!! Hoi!!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Giiyaz: Biko Ndi be anyi..biko nu! Niqeria can't survive anoda Biafra war!! Hoi!!

Ndi Igbos cannot afford another War.

We are yet to recover from the last one sef.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hmmm
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Giiyaz: Biko Ndi be anyi..biko nu! Niqeria can't survive anoda Biafra war!! Hoi!!

Ewu. Can you read what you type before you post. If there is a new war, the objective would be to destroy Nigeria. Why are you crying it wont survive? Of course we don't want it to survive.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Ndi Igbos cannot afford another War.

We are yet to recover from the last one sef.
Guy me don tire oo! Wat z d meanin of Biafra sef..#No offence
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ewu. Can you read what you type before you post. If there is a new war, the objective would be to destroy Nigeria. Why are you crying it wont survive? Of course we don't want it to survive.
Are u ok....u want war!! Don't let ma Grandfather hear u...He lost everytin to the first one!!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Giiyaz: Guy me don tire oo! Wat z d meanin of Biafra sef..#No offence

The meaning does not matter..

I just don't want to see another war. Real lives are lost in conflicts. No coming back.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
WARNING!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

The meaning does not matter..

I just don't want to see another war. Real lives are lost in conflicts. No coming back.
Me too....but if the war start i'll jes qo n meet ma bro in the U.K *winks*
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by naUgotire: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
ebamma 3: The biggest beneficiaries of nigeria's unity are the igbos followed by the hausas
there is even a saying that if u visit any place in nigeria and u fail to see an igboman run away that place is not safe.
It is only when south easterners based in lagos and other parts of nigeria closed their shops and returned to igboland will i belief that the are serious about the biafran dream

Wouldn't you rather say, that the Igbos are the architects of Nigeria's unity, being that you can find them virtually in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria? There is no singular act that out-weighs that when you talk about the unity of the country today.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by chino24: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Your thoughts are as irrelevant as a government sycophant. People like you hold on to a failed state like nigeria because that's the only source of living for you criminals. You are no different from the other battymen like eko OLE, gbawe and co. We are born ready for disintegration of that sh.i.t hole called nigeria cool

Nwanne don't misunderstand me. Am a fed. civil servant and at the same time into a private sector services. I make more money monthly from my private services center than I do in government service. So even if I stop work with government today I will still be as comfortable even more because I will give more attention to my private office and monitor my workers properly.

The fact that posed itself to us now is..are we ready for this Biafra? Because when you look round a particular SE state is already sabotaging the entire effort even with their recent romance with the northern oligarchy with their born to rule mentality.

Am for Biafra if only we all will work together sincerely towards it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels / More Photos And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.