Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27768 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by moodswing(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
pboiskinpy: Me de indoor...How i go take know wetin de happen for outside MASSOB tins**singing*Nzogbu Nzogbu,enyimba enyi!!!**

Nwanne ije anyi'a ebidola.

Chukwu Okike ga azoputa ndi Igbo na ala ndi ugwu na ndi Ofe mmanu.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by waja(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01:
What a weak attempt on you part at justifying an irrational move!
Going by your argument, what should the clansmen of the ALUU4 do? What about the Odi and the Zaki Biam people?.... And the list goes on. So, they should all hold the nation to ransom over injustice done to them.
Realistically, this nonsense order is almost similar to the root cause of the Boko Haram trouble, minus the violence of course.
What are you even spewing sef? Trashy trash!!!!!
. When a fool speaks, we know. Those Aluu4 and others you mentioned are part of this sit at home. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by songhia: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
100% compliance in kano! All Igbo people living in kano were very happy for the order. They are all in support of any movement that will unit the igbo people. This is the second time this year that sit at home order by igbo people in kano is being complied. It is not about massob but the spirit of biafra. Liberation is very much alife in the heart of every igbo man here in kano. God bless all of you that believe in spirit of biafra.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by redsun(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good,this is better than bombing innocent people like zombie flesh eating bokoharam. Nigeria will eventually fall apart,but it willbe between rational and irrational part. The rational people will want to set themselves apart from ignorant animals that have chosen the part of doom. It is time to sift the chaffs from the harvest and it is time for people to actually ask themselves what the forceful and fruitless marriage is all about.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by confusion247(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
You are the mumu here, so if Igbos in lagos and abuja chooses to stay at home today, you will force them out of their house.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by moodswing(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

This is why I love Ndi Owerri and Ndi Enugu.. They have not allowed MASSOB touts to fuucck up their town. This crap can only happen in Abia Stae which is the HQ of Bakassi boys and MASSOB, and Anambra State.

Nna Biko gwa the boys na Mua bu Ichie Okija no na uzo na bia Ibari Ogwa Kita. Si fa gwa waiter ka o ti Nyerem ofu Ewu point-and-kill na oku.. grin Oringo gbu kwa anyi..

I don't blame you. IMO people are not full breed Igbo's, which is why 99% of Igbos from other states would never marry from that state.

Governed by none other than the Hausa-Igbo governor with questionable character.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by civilianism: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Awka, d capital of Anambra is calm. people who wish to observe d “sit at home", ar doin so and those who do nt want to observe or can't observe (e.g part time students writing their exam) ar out there doin their normal business.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by nnalove(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01:
Going by your argument, what should the clansmen of the ALUU4 do? What about the Odi and the Zaki Biam people?.... And the list goes on. So, they should all hold the nation to ransom over injustice done to them.
Realistically, this nonsense order is almost similar to the root cause of the Boko Haram trouble, minus the violence of course.
busy body, u have only said ur mind shaa dat is democracy but allow them to exercise d own too. And avoid poking nose in wat doesn't concern u.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Ndjones(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Come Nwaturuocha street, e get one joint there. I no get money to buy for you though. All bills on you.
My guy u are a pathetic liar. Na village tropicana wey never even open now na there u dey eat nkwobi. Abi na u serve urself? I don catch u liar. I live in Nwatuocha Str for ur Info

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Yeske2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ndjones:
That guy called Okija juju is the most foolish igbo person. I hate that guy with passion
Don't hate dear,remember in every 12 there must be a Judas.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
i wonder why owerri is not under biafra's territory
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Mopolchi: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
shops in Awka are still locked. Wow! There is much compliance here.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by archmau(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sit at home ba.... Abeg make una sit at home, i mean inside una rooms even toilet make una commot go for the rest of your life na then we go know say una seriouse. U sit at home, u grow hungry, u die. We carry una domp 4 see. Shikenan.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by hardbody: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/well-enforce-sit-at-home-directive-massob-warns/

Don't act naive.. Who would dare go into Main Market Onitsha and open up for business with these touts running the streets? Who would dare have a wedding in Aba with these touts running the street? Who would dare open up for business in Ariria with these touts lose on the streets?

My brother, lets start speaking the truth. The threat from MASSOB is very real. Anyone who dares open up for business in any MASSOB stronghold would be lynched to death. #Fact

Okija sir, have your parents resolved the issue of your paternity? I had forgotten that the issue was lingering for a while, but reading your post just reminded me. How about the DNA test result, did it confirm that you are the son of.......

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ballabriggs: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ndjones:
My guy u are a pathetic liar. Na village tropicana wey never even open now na there u dey eat nkwobi. Abi na u serve urself? I don catch u liar. I live in Nwatuocha Str for ur Info

I don't know of any 'village tropicana', I know of Tropical Village.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ballabriggs: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
I just drove past Amaraku on my way to Amaigbo in Nwangele. Everywhere looks very lively along that route.

People are trading at Orie Akabo, Eke Iho, Eke Atta, Orie Amaraku and Orie Agbaja. They have called the bluff of Uwazuruike and the other demons.

These are the true Igbo people and not the touts masquerading under some neo-fascist ideologies.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Promolysis(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
stevoski059: major markets in aba and environs are shut, though nobody was compelled ,but the igbo in aba chose to respect the sit-at-home order ,to drive home the soverign state of Biafra.
you are simply a pathological liar. As a matter of fact every market in aba and its environs is open and bizness activities is moving uninterrupted. Secuirty personnel are moving arround the city to checkmate any activities of hoodlum and other miscreant. Pls desist from spreading falsehood. Ahia uhuru, ariaria market, cemetry market are open for bizness
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by tallfish145(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Waste of time n money achieving nothing at d end.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by thoth: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am not for MASSOB and what they go for but i am appalled at how the rest of the nation is almost having convulsions just because of this single move. This shows that the Igbos have great power over Nigeria, i just wish they will be more united and use it intelligently.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shai! They are envy of us.
O boy, Igbo large.

Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Librate(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
*drops spoon wit shock* shocked
After 3yrs of ardent service to nairaland my Post made FRONTPAGE.

Thank u oga seun, madam mukina n nl mods for dis kind gesture.
For dos dat are yet? If i can make it u can too!

*starts dancing* azonto azonto watch me do my azonto azonto

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by PrinceChibueze1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
U ar a fool to say that.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by PrinceChibueze1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
U ar a fool to say that @christ.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ibos are united. my respect. it can never happen in sw without using thugs to force people. at least sit at home is better bokoharam and their norther leaders. nonviolent protest is best. Ghandi of india did similar thing- nonviolent protest.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by dozai: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01:
People get shop dem say dem no wan sell u dey byforce dem to open and sell. Dem no carry knife oh. Just make we siddon for house rest. People dey tear dem pants.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by PrinceChibueze1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
u ar very stupid to open ur dirty mouth to say dat. We must do it in our land, abuja and lagos are not igboland. Idiot

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by maurisoft(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin
yeye boy GEJ iz beta ur buha abi na boko sef
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by maurisoft(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin
yeye boy GEJ iz beta dan ur buha abi na boko sef
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by starmehigh: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hungry wan kill me o, all the stores is down, i don spend 1k on okada trying to find where weeding ceremony is rocking but cant find any, person go hold money but na to chop be wahala[color=#006600][/color] cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Customs Paraded 2016 Seized Rice Containers As 2019 Seizures - ThisDay / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.