Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? (4790 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Your Biggest Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by djeezy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mine was way back high school where i had a crush on my history teacher who is now married. She has the most amazing hips i've ever beheld. Recently on a female banker who i believe is married. God forbid bad thing.lol.

1 Like

Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Raw2: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
On shakira
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by habeebcole: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2015
BAD MARKET
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by sinaj(f): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2015
on Kasali and Mark Henry grin
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by ozeepresh(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
I had a crush on my teacher when I was in pry sch though....dude seemed so perfect in my eyes
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
On Kelly Rowland and Bad Girl Riri cry cry
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by falconey(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
On Kelly Rowland and Bad Girl Riri cry cry

this thread was created in 2013 why you wake am?
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
I just noticed it ni o cheesy grin better late than never
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Jayjay0(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kris jenner embarassed
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by saraphina(f): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
priyanka Chopra
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Sexytemi(f): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
mine was while i was in primary school...my pry 4/5 teacher uncle Samson....he has the nicest hair n cute face.....so miss him cry
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
My biology teacher grin uncle cliff!we kissed thrice wen i was in SS2 cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by CaroLyner(f): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
trey songs & august alsina.
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by ozeepresh(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
And I just did a Lazarus come forth thingy though
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mine was a lizardsad

It had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen.
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Trixxxy(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
My biology teacher grin uncle cliff!we kissed thrice wen i was in SS2 cheesy cheesy
My good God!!shocked
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Blunttalker: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Pastor's wife
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:31am On Jan 04, 2016
sinaj:
on Kasali and Mark Henry grin

Like seroously mark henry you must be world strongest woman
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Sexytemi:
mine was while i was in primary school...my pry 4/5 teacher uncle Samson....he has the nicest hair n cute face.....so miss him cry

Black beauty
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:
Mine was a lizardsad

Finding it hard to believe (publicity stunt)
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Sexytemi(f): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Black beauty

mercie cheesy
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:
Mine was a lizardsad

what's this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by 7footre(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked no be today something!! shocked shocked you are old in d game
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? undecided

I once found happiness in the eyes of a lizard

So what is your problem, are you jealous?cheesy
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

I once found happiness in the eyes of a lizard

So what is your problem, are you jealous?cheesy
jealous? Nah nah nah. Why should I be?

I was almost surprised at the comment but then I checked the moniker and i gave up
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by yemoxyl(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Lee min ho and ian somerhalder
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by yemoxyl(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Lee min ho and Ian somerhalder
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
7footre:

shocked no be today something!! shocked shocked you are old in d game
Tey tey grin
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Trixxxy:

My good God!!shocked
Any big deal? grin
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by 2dice(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
My friend sister grin
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Trixxxy(f): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Any big deal? grin
You are a terrible person gringringrin
Re: Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
djeezy:
Mine was way back high school where i had a crush on my history teacher who is now married. She has the most amazing hips i've ever beheld. Recently on a female banker who i believe is married. God forbid bad thing.lol.
So u busy eyeing her hips instead of learning about civil wars and all dat crap lol cheesy
Yup defo inapropriate

Mine is idris Alba ahhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ideas To Get Your Man Attracted To You Alone. / .. / Ladies, Do You Also Have Your Guys' Nudes On Your Phone's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.