Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (12629 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Enice(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2012
My girl, dump his sorry azz like yesterday and look for a more mature man. your guy might be gay you know.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Rotmyt: 11:28pm On May 15, 2012
Your man-of-God boyfriend makes out with you, scores you and gets upset if you don't score high? Do you think he dosen't enjoy touching you and it dosen't turn him on? Me thinks your boyfriend also has urges like you do and he is too Holy to admit it to you and makes you feel like the bad one instead.

It's normal for you to feel this way but you should talk to God and be ABLE to talk to this man about how you feel. Do not initiate kissess or hugs. Work on yourself and please stop being his guinea pig! Do not allow him to test you anymore. All the best.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Utch13: 7:04pm On May 16, 2012
Hmmmmmm.....what can i say? Dear if u really want to help ds guy stay away from him as possible, meet only in public places nd pls pray for selfcontrol. Its not easy but God can help u.. On a serious note, does ds guy really have honourable intentions for u? Are u compatible? Does he see u for who u are? And does he really really really loves u? Be wise as a serpent nd gentle as a dove.....
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Spy360(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2012
Dis na temptation....
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by rapmike(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
nellydamz:

Helpful Nairaland members! I need help, how can I renew my mind and also to stop enforcing my sexual desires unto my man if not I will loose him which I don’t really want to. I’ve already told him that I do not want to lead him astray and he’s better for him to break up with me because if I’m not in a relationship, I wouldn’t do anything.
Your suggestions are welcome! Even if it is to stop visiting him for a couple of month, I wouldn’t mind.
Read ur bible and meditate on it alone! do this everyday for months and ur sexual urges will reduce. mind u, he is d guy u want to marry, it is easy for satan to use ur sexual urges to try and destroy ur relationship. read ur bible and meditate on it. are u seriously born-again by the way? hav u given ur life to christ? sorry for sounding religious, but i have to ask such questions so that the u will find questions u have to answer abt ur life and his b4 u think of marriage.
gal put ur house in order
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by worshipper9: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
only prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture / 4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.