Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' (19848 Views)

Mourinho: Very Good Feeling, 'i Am The Happy One' / If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Chrichigo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
osaseyeishere:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22840169

We hope smth good cums out of it...
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by goshen26: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
See this man, he will soon leave wen the rich frustrate his life
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ToyinDipo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kingclickmedia: Mourinho vs "One"
*special one (before)
*happy one (now)
NEXT
*good one
*joyful one
*champion one
*popular one etc.
>Keep it rolling Mourinho ma man
Only one
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Man U fans dey hate,its normal...its nothing new we dnt lyk ur guts either..
Arsenal fans go stil dey hate,I dnt knw y ur spoonless,plateless,not to talk of cupless state nor dey pain una...Una go dey follow Man u fans wen stil get somthng 2 boast of dey brag......Una tomatoes go pepper dis coming season
#Evil grin#

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by gagzee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
IN NO GET SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AFTER BARCA DON DISGRACE AM FOR SPAIN

FACT:www.primesoccer. is NIGERIA"S FIRST FULL FOOTBALL BLOG

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
THE NO ONE. at La Liga.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Mcleo007(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pipsland78: Mourinho remains the best football coach of all times.

What is the index with which you arrived at such an odious claim? Mourhino is the best, yet others after him at Chelsea achieved better feat with a less expensive squad. There's nuffin special about this man. Special people don't blow their own gong, they have people do it for them. He won 2 premiere league, 2 FA cups and a league cup over 3 yrs at Chelsea. Anceloti won a historic double without making any noise abt it... A rookie, RdM won the Uefa championship and a FA cup, Benitez with a few months in charge won the Europa and FA cup. So?
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by psyqs(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
i think he shud be 'd crazy one'
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Spongia1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mourinho is back wher he belongs
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by elbinmanny(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pipsland78: Mourinho remains the best football coach of all times.
make google your friend! Thank u sir
The International Federation of Football History and Statistics announced on Friday that the 71-year-old Scot tops the list with 180 points.

He is followed closely by Real Madrid manager Jose Mourhino, who could collect 174 points and claim the second position.

Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger comes in next with 165 points.

Italian football manager and former national coach of England, Fabio Capello, was placed fourth with a total of 147 points.

The statistics come as Mourhino has been recognized as the best coach of 2012 with Ferguson selected 7th. The Real Madrid boss guided the club to the La Liga title whilst Manchester United failed to win a trophy.

Ferguson was appointed manager of Manchester United at Old Trafford football stadium on November 6, 1986.

With 25 years as manager of the team, Ferguson is the longest serving manager in Manchester United’s history after overtaking Sir Matt Busby's record on December 19, 2010.

During this time, Ferguson has won many awards and holds many records including winning Manager of the Year most times in British football history.

In 2008, he became the third British manager to win the European Cup on more than one occasion, after Brian Clough and Bob Paisley.

Last year, Manchester United unveiled a statue of their manager outside the now-named Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by naijaswag1: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
el bin manny: make google your friend! Thank u sir
The International Federation of Football History and Statistics announced on Friday that the 71-year-old Scot tops the list with 180 points.

He is followed closely by Real Madrid manager Jose Mourhino, who could collect 174 points and claim the second position.

Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger comes in next with 165 points.

Italian football manager and former national coach of England, Fabio Capello, was placed fourth with a total of 147 points.

The statistics come as Mourhino has been recognized as the best coach of 2012 with Ferguson selected 7th. The Real Madrid boss guided the club to the La Liga title whilst Manchester United failed to win a trophy.

Ferguson was appointed manager of Manchester United at Old Trafford football stadium on November 6, 1986.

With 25 years as manager of the team, Ferguson is the longest serving manager in Manchester United’s history after overtaking Sir Matt Busby's record on December 19, 2010.

During this time, Ferguson has won many awards and holds many records including winning Manager of the Year most times in British football history.

In 2008, he became the third British manager to win the European Cup on more than one occasion, after Brian Clough and Bob Paisley.

Last year, Manchester United unveiled a statue of their manager outside the now-named Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.

Ferguson is 71 and retired. Mourinho is 50 and has 21 years coaching career in view compared to Ferguson's retirement age. Do the maths. Won't he have quadrupled Sir points by then. This man made football interesting in the last few years he is been around. It's not only about the players, the coach, press briefing, touch line actions and playing with red card are all side attractions nowadays.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 11, 2013
50calibre: After the first two trophyless seasons, he would be the sacked one. He thinks this is 2004
I swear my brother, Even Man U and Arsenal now fast if they wanna Face the Likes of Everton, Swansea and Tottenham.. No small team in England again
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by bankyblue(m): 2:34am On Jun 11, 2013
L brasi: The noise about this man and the hype is what I don't understand!
Then which part of this world re u from then?
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ertekaoyo: 3:38am On Jun 11, 2013
yuzedo: His my former nebor in side London wen am living dere 4 my 2wks holliday. smiley
..Please, someone should wake this man up, from this malarial induced dream
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 4:28am On Jun 11, 2013
ihebrooke: Very soon He may become "The confused one" tongue tongue
At least he will be better than Wenger cos Wenger is already "The Confused One"

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Revsola: 4:53am On Jun 11, 2013
Check Out This Brief Biography Of The Special One!
After serving as assistant coach for some years,Mourinho was in Porto early 2002 as head coach, winning the Primeira Liga, Taça de Portugal, and UEFA Cup in 2003. In the next season Mourinho guided the team to victory in the Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira, to the top of the league for a second time, and won the highest honour in European club football, the UEFA Champions League. Mourinho moved to Chelsea the following year and won the Premier League title with a record 95 points, the club's first league title in 50 years, and the League Cup in his first season. In his second year Chelsea retained the Premier League and in 2006–07 he took the club to an FA Cup and League Cup double, though they finished as league runners-up. He often courted controversy for his outspokenness, but his victories at Chelsea and Porto established him as one of the world's top football managers. Mourinho left Chelsea in September 2007, amidst reports of a rift with club owner Roman Abramovich.

In 2008 Mourinho signed a three-year contract with Serie A club Internazionale. Within three months he had won his first Italian honour, the Supercoppa Italiana, and completed the season by winning the Serie A title. In 2009–10 Inter became the[b] first Italian club to win the treble of Serie A, Coppa Italia and the UEFA Champions League,[/b] also the first time Inter had won the latter competition since 1965. In doing so, Mourinho became the third manager in football history to win the UEFA Champions League with two different teams, after Ernst Happel and Ottmar Hitzfeld. He won the first ever FIFA Ballon d'Or Best Coach Award in 2010. He then signed with Real Madrid in 2010, winning the Copa del Rey in his first season. The following year he won the La Liga and became the fourth coach, after Tomislav Ivić, Ernst Happel, and Giovanni Trapattoni, to have won league titles in at least four different countries: Portugal, England, Italy, and Spain. Mourinho is the first manager to win the traditional top three European league championships, the first manager to win every domestic trophy (the league championship, cup, super cup, and league cup (if available) in four European leagues, and the first to guide four different clubs to the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org

Can you all read for yourself...STAR DIFFERETH FROM STAR IN GLORY...
Welcome back home Mourinho!The sky is still blue!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 4:57am On Jun 11, 2013
romanlaw: He should be called the "THE BUYING ONE" as all he does is to buy players , buy buy buy. All players are now linked to Chelsea in the transfer rumour. Even Garba Lawal.
In football, you either use 2 to 3 years to build your team if the club has the time to wait or, if there is no time to wait, you buy players for the kind of team you want to build. Mou spent money (as u claim) and won. Wenger spent more than the needed time and won nothing. Wenger is the "Time Wasting One".
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2013
ignis: I just pray he never become the frustrated one.

You mean, like Wenger? Mourinho can never be as frustrated like Wenger.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ceeceeco: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2013
usayab: faggy Ran away because he knw moriho is coming back. Enemy must cry!. No chelsea no futball
U must b a tøut, nø døubt abøut dat cøs u just spøke like øne.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by SGRACE1(m): 5:36am On Jun 11, 2013
Mr Happt One, I suggest you wait till the end of the season to confirm your new status. Hope the name wont change then hahahahah lol!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2013
ddippset: No longer special one after he 's been forced to swallow some humble pies.

By winning three trophies? That's enough for Wenger to celebrate his entire career as being successful.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2013
franchizy: I bet dat Mourinho wil regret returning to Chelsea. EPL in 2004 is not d same today. There is no way chelsea can dominate d EPL. Mourinho has killed his career reyurning to chelsea considering d fact dat Chelsea Board are impatient ones. Mourinho flop wil start from d Supa Cup wen Chelsea faces Bayern Munich. Time will tell

There is something I dislike about Anti-Chelsea fans, especially Arsenal fans. They like to mind the business of Chelsea FC and leaving their own problems. No wonder Mourinho himself described their coach (Wenger) this way:

"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a Viewer. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Eleponblue(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2013
yuzedo: His my former nebor in side London wen am living dere 4 my 2wks holliday. smiley
cry
Can you pls shut up? Huh!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ignis: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2013
siaco: Just waiting 4 d next "one" since he is d only one who is happy one's special one. Ah! What am i saying sef, very soon we will c sorrowful "one"
Boy, now calm down and read your comment again.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by ichidodo: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Wahala90:

There is something I dislike about Anti-Chelsea fans, especially Arsenal fans. They like to mind the business of Chelsea FC and leaving their own problems. No wonder Mourinho himself described their coach (Wenger) this way:

"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a Viewer. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."
Shut up my friend,so we should not talk again because mourinho the damaged one is back,dont worry you will soon know what it means to have a manager on a decline take over chelsea unlike the Second Coming,the Second Going would be hilarious indeed. #COYG#.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by bknight: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Let this guy come & coach 3SC shooting stars FC of Ibadan or Enyimba FC grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Barnich(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2013
Of course he is, whether opponent likes it or not he is happy at the bridge. It is the beginning of a new done for the club. Happy Chelsea.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by versatilez(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2013
ur welkum Boss! ur welkum Boss!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by SundayEtuoka: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2013
he shoul be cos we, chelsea fan are hapi to hv hm bak. up blues all d way
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by chima21: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2013
this is all chelsea fans expetations is a good one for lodon also.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by SwitnessA(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2013
Monkey. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.