Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' (19847 Views)

Mourinho: Very Good Feeling, 'i Am The Happy One' / If I Am "The Happy One" ......jose Mourinho / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by scottpirlo24: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2013
osaseyeishere:

http://osaseye..com/2013/05/mourinho-is-chelseas-manager.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22840169
I think this man has been a good tactician, he has proved that he can succeed at all level forgetting the fact of what happened at spain, the press were biased , the player placed the national team barge above the club side that pays your debt.... I wonder if a coach never had the right to select a better player over another... If one who knows football can tell oneself the truth,casilas conceded cheap goal , poor runs , poor awareness , and very poor response in the early part of the season... Madrid conceded 22 set piece goal due to poor athleticism by the goal keeper , which casilas conceded 17 in 4months while Lopez conceded 4 in 4monthsand Jesus conceded just 1...... Now I guess mouriho could be right to drop him....I pray luiz of chelsea picks up cos , he may face the same faith....cos he was the reason of chelsea early season poor form , always caught out position , lacks awareness..... I wish the happy one luck at chelsea
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by scottpirlo24: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2013
I think this man has been a good tactician, he has proved that he can succeed at all level forgetting the fact of what happened at spain, the press were biased , the player placed the national team barge above the club side that pays your debt.... I wonder if a coach never had the right to select a better player over another... If one who knows football can tell oneself the truth,casilas conceded cheap goal , poor runs , poor awareness , and very poor response in the early part of the season... Madrid conceded 22 set piece goal due to poor athleticism by the goal keeper , which casilas conceded 17 in 4months while Lopez conceded 4 in 4monthsand Jesus conceded just 1...... Now I guess mouriho could be right to drop him....I pray luiz of chelsea picks up cos , he may face the same faith....cos he was the reason of chelsea early season poor form , always caught out position , lacks awareness..... I wish the happy one luck at chelsea

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by BrokenTV: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: See the number of bans I received from husband and wife, just because of my harmless username, they couldn't even give any reason for the bans. Seun and NLers be the judge.
Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by r231 in Nairaland / General for .. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by sexkillz in Politics for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by sexkillz in Romance for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by sexkillz in Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by ogugua88 in Celebrities for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
o boy see beaf oooo.shocked
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by scana042: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2013
the special 1,the only 1 and now the Happy 1 . this is the only man that makes English league a bomb. i call him THE MAGIC MAN.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by kayfx2(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2013
50calibre: After the first two trophyless seasons, he would be the sacked one. He thinks this is 2004

oh.....STFU!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2013
Mcleo007:

What is the index with which you arrived at such an odious claim? Mourhino is the best, yet others after him at Chelsea achieved better feat with a less expensive squad. There's nuffin special about this man. Special people don't blow their own gong, they have people do it for them. He won 2 premiere league, 2 FA cups and a league cup over 3 yrs at Chelsea. Anceloti won a historic double without making any noise abt it... A rookie, RdM won the Uefa championship and a FA cup, Benitez with a few months in charge won the Europa and FA cup. So?

Mourinho won titles for Chelsea. The other coaches also won titles for the same Chelsea. Yet they (Chelsea) are singing Mourinho's praise, instead of the other coaches. Does that not tell you that there is something special about him that you refuse to see. Know what we are doing? We are blowing his whistle for him cos he is special. So what is your own? Amebo!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by amaechijay: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2013
WOW! That's my Best Coach!

Always making the news...ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha!

Anything he utters makes HE A D L I N E S

Go Jose!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by hotwax: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2013
This man is truly the world best.
He world tested. He has coached in 4 different leagues of the world and succeeded.

He won cups in Laliga, EPL, Seria A, Portugal.

Has Alex Furguson coached somewhere else?

He did not win anything last season. But that doesnt mean he is not the best. Manu did not win anything 2 seasons ago. Did anyone crucify Alex Ferguson?

Media hate Jose. But, he is the best.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Kx: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2013
If he was not the best, what where the 250 media reps doing covering his conference?
Some managers coach with talent, others with passion.
Mourinho is both talented and passionate about his work.
Here is a man who has won over 20 titles in his coaching career yet his self motivated quest to win more is "unarsene wenger" like.
People are saying his failure at Madrid humbled him, lies.
His success rate in four tested league is exactly what humbled him.

Just as left is incomplete without right, Football frenzy is incomplete without Jose.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Leemak: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2013
"A lot of tears when you left us, Jose Mourinho you are welcome back to chelsea"....JM not only you d "Happy One, all chelseafc families are now "Happy People ever than b4".......welcome back d greatest manager in our club history.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by GP15: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2013
Since Jose always comes up with names for himself,the latest being 'the happy one', maybe we can come up with names for other league managers with fergie leading with being 'the retired one', wenger 'the austerity one', di canio 'the rascal one', harry 'the sack eyed one'....i could use your help with the rest

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by moscobabs(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Gerrard59: ^^^
Even Garba Lawal

point of correction,Mr Garba Lawal not Garba Lawal...respect the Legend
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Jerry2i(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2013
Frankiss44:

Rate this brain on a scale of 1-10.....
1/10
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Segadem(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2013
GP15: Since Jose always comes up with names for himself,the latest being 'the happy one', maybe we can come up with names for other league managers with fergie leading with being 'the retired one', wenger 'the austerity one', di canio 'the rascal one', harry 'the sack eyed one'....i could use your help with the rest
Pep Guadiolar "the run away man"
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Lifebender(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Fcb has taught him the lesson of his life.....now is the time to be happy cheesy.haba if no be for messi....hmmm e for be d special 1 indeed ;DFcb has taught him the lesson of his life.....now is the time to be happy cheesy.haba if no be for messi....hmmm e for be d special 1 indeed

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by omeiz93: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2013
The happy one that didnt win a trophy for a season with Real Madrid?, very soon he would changed his name to, THE JILTED ONE. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by emsheddy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Frankiss44:

Rate this brain on a scale of 1-10.....
the scale it too big for the idiot. -5 (minus 5)
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by hotwax: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
omeiz93: The happy one that didnt win a trophy for a season with Real Madrid?, very soon he would changed his name to, THE JILTED ONE. [color=#990000][/color]

Did fergotson win anything 2 seasons ago ? No

Yet you didnt kill him for it.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Mcleo007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wahala90:

Mourinho won titles for Chelsea. The other coaches also won titles for the same Chelsea. Yet they (Chelsea) are singing Mourinho's praise, instead of the other coaches. Does that not tell you that there is something special about him that you refuse to see. Know what we are doing? We are blowing his whistle for him cos he is special. So what is your own? Amebo!

If yr thoughts here reflect the mind of the typical Chelsea fan, it shows you guys have no class and owe your historic rise to fame among the Comity of European football clubs to Moanrihno. Pity!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' by Wahala90: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2013
Mcleo007:

If yr thoughts here reflect the mind of the typical Chelsea fan, it shows you guys have no class and owe your historic rise to fame among the Comity of European football clubs to Moanrihno. Pity!

If your job is to determine for Chelsea fans which coach they should like, then you must be really jobless and classless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.