Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180702 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by SkyFlint: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Modelled a Nixie tube.

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Rareoil(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
IMAliyu:
Modelled a Nixie tube.
Cool design, why are you using blender old version?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rareoil:

Cool design, why are you using blender old version?
I'm stuck with a 10 year old laptop.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Rareoil(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
These are some of my works in blender. Your criticism is needed.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Rareoil(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
1. A donut made after blender guru donut tutorial. smiley

2. Nescafe Coffee cup cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
This thread those days grin
#pioneermember
Likes of Shimish, kaysalas, ncpat, Donimax, jjk24,
Bluemagnificient, ladanski and others.
Way back 2013...So far so good.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by ncpat(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Tos87:
#pioneermember

Honestly
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
MarkUltra:

Wow, this is fantastic! I'm a huge fan of nixie tube clock and I have a couple of them. You did a great job modelling its part. Unfortunately, not the whole thing but I understand it takes much time to do it.
Thanks. I love the retro futuristic look of the them.

What part am I missing? Is it the wire connector part?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by emiron18(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
please guys,I need your supports for my platform... rate my video by liking and dropping your comments... it will help me,also subscribe to my YouTube channel,it's free of charge,it doesn't cost anything... please EPP a broda.. thanks in anticipation
follow the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdYpcjFwYM
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2020
The last thing I modelled before my laptop died.

Round sunglasses.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by emak1991: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
We offer 3d modeling training and you can also get ur modeling work done with us.....we are into character modeling, environment modeling, objects modeling, character and cars modeling and rigging and animation... Online training...12k, physical training... 50k....call 08106244065

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2021
I can provide 3D animation for your contents for your works
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Rotepim: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Please, I need someone who will work with me to finish a model of a production facility.

I have been working with blender but any other modeling software can be used
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Damitism: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by ShimaInu1: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Rotepim:
Please, I need someone who will work with me to finish a model of a production facility.

I have been working with blender but any other modeling software can be used

Quote me with your contact
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by LogicBomb8: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Ray07:
well it a gradual process. Your staircase look like a furniture in the house. The windows and door looks a picture frame.
What am trying to say the sizes are wrong.
When ever your working on a house design say interior, always check for the standard size of everything online.
Your light bulb should be transparent or trans lucent instead of a solid material.

Here's a house am working on with sketchup and vray.
what was used to render this?

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Ray07(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:
what was used to render this?
one can't tell from render output. It could vray, corona or lumion. Might even be escape.

I think this was done on sketch up. So it could vray or escape.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Excallibur(m): 3:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Can we please bring this thread back to life

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tos87:
#pioneermember
lol just seeing this, crazy how time pass and life happens
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Kaysalas(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
jjk24:
lol just seeing this, crazy how time pass and life happens
Chai! You just took me back memory lane. I hope you guys have gone on to do great things with the subject matter. All the best guys
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Rotepim: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by yungevvy(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2023
IMAliyu:
Modelled a Nixie tube.

Cool work man.
Have you ever made money from your skill?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Googledrive12: 11:48am On May 15, 2023
Hello Guys, I am looking for a 2D/ 3D animator of a Job(series) please quote me and will send you a mail. If you are fit for this role. Do reachout. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by yungevvy(m): 1:05am On May 16, 2023
grin First time doing 3d modelling of any sort.
Modelled and rendered with smartphone.

Nairaland reduces image quality tho

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by megami: 11:31am On May 17, 2023
angry
yungevvy:
grin First time doing 3d modelling of any sort.
Modelled and rendered with smartphone.

Nairaland reduces image quality tho

this is nice, i thought it was eevee. back in my early days i used space draw and didn't gt this much realism. keep going

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.