Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180704 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2023
yungevvy:

Cool work man.
Have you ever made money from your skill?
Nope

Still trying to figure out a way to monetize it.
I've also lacked a computer of my own for a while. Trying to save up to buy one that'll let me dive further than this and get better.

https://www.nairaland.com/6936429/decided-learn-3d-character-modelling
Still stuck here, I made this when a friend lended me their PC for a short while.
I wanted to learn how to model custom VR chat avatars, seems there's a decent market there.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2023
yungevvy:
grin First time doing 3d modelling of any sort.
Modelled and rendered with smartphone.

Nairaland reduces image quality tho

What app did you use?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by yungevvy(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2023
IMAliyu:

What app did you use?

Nomad sculpt
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by yungevvy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
kiss Modeled on smartphone

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Excallibur(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by osacoin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Are you a blender designer earning in USD and need to withdraw your earnings. Or do you want to start working with foreigners and get paid easily.
We are here to make that happen for you. You would need a professional PayPal account that can continuously receive your payment without issues GnS or FnF, Stripe payment or others to accept payment from your foreign partners and pay you in USD or Naira to your local bank.
We would provide this and more for you
Contact me now for the best market rate for your currency 💵 Exchange.
PayPal, Payoneer, Stripe etc
For Safe and Secured trade with Instant Payment 💯 ❤️
You can Reach out now to Buy or Sell
Contact in Sign.↓↓↓

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.