Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls (3183 Views)

Is It Because Am Not Jovial. / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
I know some people will ignore dis.
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by Sanboy25: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi, first of all, how old are you ? smiley
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
lol.... awww he needs a girlfriend... lmao... u re not cute tho ..
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Hi, first of all, how old are you ? smiley
am just 19yrs
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
armylord: lol.... awww he needs a girlfriend... lmao... u re not cute tho ..
hmm dis nt the matter of girlfriend.i want 2 learn how 2 make good frds and b jovial in public cos am som1 dat shy alot.
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by Sanboy25: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
kehinde1588: am just 19yrs
I think that your problem is that you're seeing the opposite gender like a big mystery, you're putting them on a pedestal and you loses all your senses...
Women are normal human being, try seeing them as your equal, most of the girls out there are very friendly if you approach them correctly/politely and when you get to know them better.
I also believe that you're not confident in your looks... undecided Not every man can be hot, but every man can get a girl. wink
Believe in yourself till the point where you ooze with self-confidence, trust your abilities and dating skills.
I hope you'll make good use of my advices. wink
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
I think that your problem is that you're seeing the opposite gender like a big mystery, you're putting them on a pedestal and you loses all your senses...
Women are normal human being, try seeing them as your equal, most of the girls out there are very friendly if you approach them correctly/politely and when you get to know them better.
I also believe that you're not confident in your looks... undecided Not every man can be hot, but every man can get a girl. wink
Believe in yourself till the point where you ooze with self-confidence, trust your abilities and dating skills.
I hope you'll make good use of my advices. wink
tanx 4 d advice sir.
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wit dis little advice i got..mehn..gals don already dey fall 4 ma trap i will say anytin dat come out frm my mouth...i tink dis advice wiill give me a day confidence
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by Sanboy25: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
kehinde1588: tanx 4 d advice sir.
Anytime, glad I was able to help you. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
I tink ma question has nt b answered absolutely cos dere ar many out dere dat are like me wu wnt solution 2 dis question: hw 2 make good frds and b jovial wit gals?
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kmanning: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
kehinde1588: tanx 4 d advice sir.
lol. "He" is a woman o. Nice advice though.
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kmanning: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Most importantly, don't consider mistake as misnormal. Fear of criticism is ur major enemy. Gud luck!
Re: How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls by kehinde1588(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
kmanning: Most importantly, don't consider mistake as misnormal. Fear of criticism is ur major enemy. Gud luck!
tanx bro hope "HE" no b "SHE" again

(1) (Reply)

He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? / Optical Illusion (photo) / How To Blow Any Woman's Mind In Bed Using Your Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.