Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169727 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2018
abeg anyone with manga updates? The thread has been like like moria's graveyard for too long.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2018
hotswagg12:
Hey guys what happen to mother caramel and the other children at the orphanage? Did big mum killed them cos they all disappear at the same time. Cc @sagenaruto, @jamilik and others.
teemy:

I think she ate them all. Soon after she started to display mother carmel's powers. Possibly same as how blackbeard got whitebeard's powers. Might be in the blood.

Guessing like me you are following from the anime. Manga readers would probably have a more defined explanation

That's pretty much everyone's guess... And there was no definite answer in the manga as well.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2018
teemy:
abeg anyone with manga updates? The thread has been like like moria's graveyard for too long.

I guess I'll continue with posting the spoilers again. I had stopped cause it didn't seem like people were interested in them.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2018
SageNaruto:

I guess I'll continue with posting the spoilers again. I had stopped cause it didn't seem like people were interested in them.
Please do. Having to wait a whole week to see the anime in small bits is vibe killing.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 2:03pm On May 29, 2018
teemy:

I think she ate them all. Soon after she started to display mother carmel's powers. Possibly same as how blackbeard got whitebeard's powers. Might be in the blood.

Guessing like me you are following from the anime. Manga readers would probably have a more defined explanation
yeah bro am following up with the anime. Big mum is one really bad ass and am surprise how she was able to do it. All the kids and mother caramel just disappear like that.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 2:05pm On May 29, 2018
SageNaruto:

That's pretty much everyone's guess... And there was no definite answer in the manga as well.
no wonder the giant who saw the whole thing ran for his dear life.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 2:07pm On May 29, 2018
teemy:
Please do. Having to wait a whole week to see the anime in small bits is vibe killing.
bro you just spoke my mind. Waiting for a whole week ain't easy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
hotswagg12:
bro you just spoke my mind. Waiting for a whole week ain't easy.
they don't want it to end soon and trying as best to laaaaaast long.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2018
hotswagg12:
no wonder the giant who saw the whole thing ran for his dear life.
terminating lives without remembering the incident seems to be her speciality
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 3:26pm On May 29, 2018
teemy:
that makes her a bad ass.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2018
teemy:

That's what happens when she goes into her food frenzy.

teemy:
they don't want it to end soon and trying as best to laaaaaast long.

Its not that they don't want it to end, its just that they can't let it catch up with the manga since there content is derive from it.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
SageNaruto:

That's what happens when she goes into her food frenzy.

Its not that they don't want it to end, its just that they can't let it catch up with the manga since there content is derive from it.
I mean which mother kills her own son just because of food faa? To make matters worse does not even recollect doing so.

Still biz tins.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2018
Spoiler here. This disgusting piece of pig shît Carlos or whatever the fvck his name is, is still alive and eyeing our princess at the reverie. I hope Sabo burn that pig to char.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2018
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to read about one piece manga chapter 906, don't read beyond this point. SPOILERS BELOW

The parties from Ryugu Kingdom and Goa Kingdom
Are advised to use the travellators that move along the ground but Fukaboshi chooses to walk along the regular path
Stelly looks down on them as fish who are afraid of modern technology
Fukaboshi had a bad feeling about this
Actually the travellators are powered by slave labour underground
From the Celestial Dragons' estates Charloss sees Shirahoshi with a pair of binoculars and wants to get hold of her.
The gates open and Ryugu/Goa kingdoms enter the venue but the other kingdoms are already there.
Shirahoshi is proposed to by various kingdoms. Shirahoshi, who is bad at diplomacy/lip service says
'You're not my type!' and her honesty pisses them off. Her brothers start to panic
Elsewhere Vivi and Rebecca are talking about Luffy and are getting along well
Similarly, Shirahoshi is frank about her debt to Luffy

Then the pirate Sai decides to sever connection with his country

Wapol and his queen appear and have a disagreement with Vivi
Dalton and Kureha appear and stir up the confrontation
Dalton sees Rebecca and Tontattas who seem happy at the mention of Luffy
'You like him don't you' he says in a quiet voice.
'I really like him' she replies

Then, in Level 6 Impel Down solitary confinement, Doffy asks Magellan if he's protecting him
Doffy speculates that while trying to keep Mariejoa's secret from leaking out, assassins will come from above
Even if it does leak, their political power will cause the situation to sour quickly

In Mariejoa, a straw hat is completed.

I have no idea what's going on here, the provider implies that the Straw Hat was made by someone, but doesn't say who.

Shirahoshi: Were you guys talking about Luffy sama by any chance just then?
Rebecca: Wah!
?: Ah the mermaid princess <3
Manboshi: Whaddya doing talking to them? They're strangers! You can't say that we're friends with Luffy! He's a pirate! We'll be found out!
S: Waaa
Vivi: So pirates really go through the Fishman Island route to get to the New World..
Rebecca: Hey did you just say 'Luffy sama'?
V: Wait Rebecca! You probably just heard wrong...
S: Oh yes I said it <3 Do you know him?
M: Stop!!! Everyone knows his name!
S: I'm indebted to Luffy and his friends..
R & V: Me too!!
Igaram: Vivi sama is getting along with the mermaid princess
Viola: Rebecca looks like she's having fun.
Sai: Hm? Oi! I'm over here! You're Rebecca of Dressrosa aren't you!
R: Oh.
S: Oh! Brothers! You've come too Leo!
?: Why are pirates here!?
?: You're one too!

Chapter should be out by tomorrow!!

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:52am On May 31, 2018
Thanks @idrismusty and @sagenaruto for the update. I have a feeling doffy will be eliminated by the world government. And what is wrong with that dirty charloss.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:53am On May 31, 2018
Thanks @idrismusty and @sagenaruto for the update. I have a feeling doffy will be eliminated by the world government.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2018
I can't wait to see how the useless Charloss would be handled. I believe it will most likely be Sabo that will help Shirahoshi out.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2018
SageNaruto:
I can't wait to see how the useless Charloss would be handled. I believe it will most likely be Sabo that will help Shirahoshi out.
Haaa!

Fresh air at last. Thanks for the updates sage
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2018
teemy:

Haaa!

Fresh air at last. Thanks for the updates sage

You are welcome....

New Chapter is out... Link below;

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/906/

Enjoy!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Are there people who patronise reddit often here?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by mike2456: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2018
Yeah,in china one piece is very hot all the time.I watched it from my adulthood,but I don't watch it now CUZ I don't watch any cartoon since that time.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Nedville:
Are there people who patronise reddit often here?
Don't really patronized reddit but will love to. I heard One piece and other animes discussion/theories are HOT there. Any links?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'm trying to join them....good community... They're savages as well....roasting characters and spreading memes....reddit is top notch....my boy sanji has suffered terribly at their hands
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by blackstreak: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2018
907 The Hollow Throne

Mama and Kaido are talking on the phone
Kaido has a large $$ debt to Mama, she tells him to go after the Straw Hats
Kaido says he'll kill them/her if they come
Mama replies that this is not a discussion and hangs up

Marine HQ is tapping their call and flip out. Kizaru suggests that he will go
But he's not sure just how strong the samurai of Wano are so he'll put that on hold

Pangea's throne is commonly known as the hollow throne. Stelly comes up to it
He wants to sit on it but is stopped by his associate
It is said that the throne is a symbol of peace, the heart of the world that no king can sit on
But Stelly doesn't listen and insists on having his way

Shirahoshi is seized by St Charloss
Lucci stops Leo from getting her back
Lucci says if he didn't there would be a war
But Neptune goes after Charloss
But another Celestial Dragon, St Mjosgard appears and knocks Charloss off his feet

The Gorosei meet Shanks
'What do you want?'
Right now is Reverie, politics isn't something that should concern you'
'We'll take the time for you'
'Thank you.'
'Ask away.'
'We have something to talk to you about. A certain pirate...'
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
blackstreak:
907 The Hollow Throne

Mama and Kaido are talking on the phone
Kaido has a large $$ debt to Mama, she tells him to go after the Straw Hats
Kaido says he'll kill them/her if they come
Mama replies that this is not a discussion and hangs up

Marine HQ is tapping their call and flip out. Kizaru suggests that he will go
But he's not sure just how strong the samurai of Wano are so he'll put that on hold

Pangea's throne is commonly known as the hollow throne. Stelly comes up to it
He wants to sit on it but is stopped by his associate
It is said that the throne is a symbol of peace, the heart of the world that no king can sit on
But Stelly doesn't listen and insists on having his way

Shirahoshi is seized by St Charloss
Lucci stops Leo from getting her back
Lucci says if he didn't there would be a war
But Neptune goes after Charloss
But another Celestial Dragon, St Mjosgard appears and knocks Charloss off his feet

The Gorosei meet Shanks
'What do you want?'
Right now is Reverie, politics isn't something that should concern you'
'We'll take the time for you'
'Thank you.'
'Ask away.'
'We have something to talk to you about. A certain pirate...'

To add to what's quoted, here is a detailed summary of the upcoming chapter;

Chapter 907: The Empty Throne. The chapter begins with Big Mom calling Kaidou about something which he adamantly refuses. Big Mom makes it sound like it's an offer he can't refuse because he "owes her one." Whatever he owes her is something pretty huge because when Mom brings it up he tries to play it off. "That was a long time ago!" But Mom says "Nope, it's a lifetime favor." Kaidou: "I'm the one who has a beef with that Strawhat Kid, Linlin...you come here, and I'll kill you." Mom: This isn't a discussion. I'm taking his head, and that's it. Rather what I want is that we team up....like the old days.

The Marines get the information that Big Mom made a move and are of course running panicked. Especially when it's confirmed she's in touch with Kaidou. They've bugged the conversation and hear the possible collaboration going down. Kizaru wants to head out there, but Akainu says there's an "unheard of military force" in Wano....and Kizaru says "Oh you mean the Samurai"? Meanwhile Garp is being chewed out by Momousagi because he's not taking the threat of two of the Yonkou going after his grandson seriously. Wano is a country not participating in the Reverie so they're out of the Marine's jurisdiction. Sidenote: Interesting that Hina refers to Garp as "Garp-kun". Anyway she points out as the hero of the marines he should be concerned about this and Garp does say that before Roger's time it was their era, but the past is the past.

Hina's still worried about what this means, and Garp says with a smile. "Yeah it'd be really bad if they revive (their union) --it'd be an incident far beyond our imagination." Back on Mariejoa, Stelly is asked to "pledge" before the empty throne. He wants to sit in it, but the guards tell him he's not allowed to. Every king of every nation is supposed to be equal and he's being asked to pledge he won't try to monopolize or become filled with greed. The throne is protected by 20 weapons to represent the 20 people that formed to create the nations as they stood before this throne and pledged themselves. No one sitting in it is a sign of peace. It's like a sign of the utmost pride for the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei as a figurehead that there isn't just one "king". They're explaining this but Stelly only hears how whomever sits there is the King of the world, and so he really wants that seat.

Meanwhile Charloss is trying to take Shirahoshi by force. He's determined to make her his pet. Vivi and Rebecca try to step in but they know challenging a Celestial Dragon could get their countries destroyed. Leo goes to save, but Lucci and the CP0 stop him --It's Kaku, Stussy and another in a mask. Lucci says Celestial Dragons are gods who created this land and they are simply kings of the earth as opposed to heaven. Vivi says that this is illogical, but Lucci replies that Gods needn't heed logic. Neptune thanks Vivi for standing up for Shirahoshi, but talks are over now, and he's going to take her back by force then return to the sea.

He laments that he couldn't keep the promise to Otohime, and Charloss commands Lucci to kill him for daring to oppose him. Luckily another person stops Charloss by hitting him with a club to the face, and it's another Celestial Dragon who apologies for Charloss's actions and calls Lucci off. He says that he knows Neptune even though he probably has forgotten him --and has been waiting to return this favor to Ryuguu. He drifted ashore to their kingdom 10 years ago and was admonished by Otohime's tears, so now he wants to help them. His name is Donquixote Mjosgard.

Meanwhile the Gorosei welcome in someone and make the guards leave so they have privacy, commenting that they only allowed this person time because of who they are. The person thanks them and says he'd like to speak about a certain Pirate... It's Shanks. End
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bro thanks for the update.
SageNaruto:

To add to what's quoted, here is a detailed summary of the upcoming chapter;

Chapter 907: The Empty Throne. The chapter begins with Big Mom calling Kaidou about something which he adamantly refuses. Big Mom makes it sound like it's an offer he can't refuse because he "owes her one." Whatever he owes her is something pretty huge because when Mom brings it up he tries to play it off. "That was a long time ago!" But Mom says "Nope, it's a lifetime favor." Kaidou: "I'm the one who has a beef with that Strawhat Kid, Linlin...you come here, and I'll kill you." Mom: This isn't a discussion. I'm taking his head, and that's it. Rather what I want is that we team up....like the old days.

The Marines get the information that Big Mom made a move and are of course running panicked. Especially when it's confirmed she's in touch with Kaidou. They've bugged the conversation and hear the possible collaboration going down. Kizaru wants to head out there, but Akainu says there's an "unheard of military force" in Wano....and Kizaru says "Oh you mean the Samurai"? Meanwhile Garp is being chewed out by Momousagi because he's not taking the threat of two of the Yonkou going after his grandson seriously. Wano is a country not participating in the Reverie so they're out of the Marine's jurisdiction. Sidenote: Interesting that Hina refers to Garp as "Garp-kun". Anyway she points out as the hero of the marines he should be concerned about this and Garp does say that before Roger's time it was their era, but the past is the past.

Hina's still worried about what this means, and Garp says with a smile. "Yeah it'd be really bad if they revive (their union) --it'd be an incident far beyond our imagination." Back on Mariejoa, Stelly is asked to "pledge" before the empty throne. He wants to sit in it, but the guards tell him he's not allowed to. Every king of every nation is supposed to be equal and he's being asked to pledge he won't try to monopolize or become filled with greed. The throne is protected by 20 weapons to represent the 20 people that formed to create the nations as they stood before this throne and pledged themselves. No one sitting in it is a sign of peace. It's like a sign of the utmost pride for the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei as a figurehead that there isn't just one "king". They're explaining this but Stelly only hears how whomever sits there is the King of the world, and so he really wants that seat.

Meanwhile Charloss is trying to take Shirahoshi by force. He's determined to make her his pet. Vivi and Rebecca try to step in but they know challenging a Celestial Dragon could get their countries destroyed. Leo goes to save, but Lucci and the CP0 stop him --It's Kaku, Stussy and another in a mask. Lucci says Celestial Dragons are gods who created this land and they are simply kings of the earth as opposed to heaven. Vivi says that this is illogical, but Lucci replies that Gods needn't heed logic. Neptune thanks Vivi for standing up for Shirahoshi, but talks are over now, and he's going to take her back by force then return to the sea.

He laments that he couldn't keep the promise to Otohime, and Charloss commands Lucci to kill him for daring to oppose him. Luckily another person stops Charloss by hitting him with a club to the face, and it's another Celestial Dragon who apologies for Charloss's actions and calls Lucci off. He says that he knows Neptune even though he probably has forgotten him --and has been waiting to return this favor to Ryuguu. He drifted ashore to their kingdom 10 years ago and was admonished by Otohime's tears, so now he wants to help them. His name is Donquixote Mjosgard.

Meanwhile the Gorosei welcome in someone and make the guards leave so they have privacy, commenting that they only allowed this person time because of who they are. The person thanks them and says he'd like to speak about a certain Pirate... It's Shanks. End
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Big mom and kaido collabo will be very bad for strawhat crew and am even surprise that they have dominated the sea before Rogers took centre stage.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotswagg12:
Bro thanks for the update.

You are welcome

hotswagg12:
Big mom and kaido collabo will be very bad for strawhat crew and am even surprise that they have dominated the sea before Rogers took centre stage.

I don't believe they will collaborate against the strawhats cause Kaido would most certainly be taken down by the end of the Wano Kingdom arc.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Zoro's character development cause we've not seen him go all out post time skip. Also, a lot of theories are pointing to him being originally from Wano. It would be interesting to see if they are true.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2018
SageNaruto:

You are welcome

I don't believe they will collaborate against the strawhats cause Kaido would most certainly be taken down by the end of the Wano Kingdom arc.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Zoro's character development cause we've not seen him go all out post time skip. Also, a lot of theories are pointing to him being originally from Wano. It would be interesting to see if they are true.
I believe there is something special about this Wano clan and they must be very powerful and special since they are not part of the jurisdiction of the army. And what is it about the samurai from Wano that will make akaino from stopping his comrade going to Wano? Cos akainu is not someone to hold back or chicken out of a fight.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
hotswagg12:
I believe there is something special about this Wano clan and they must be very powerful and special since they are not part of the jurisdiction of the army. And what is it about the samurai from Wano that will make akaino from stopping his comrade going to Wano? Cos akainu is not someone to hold back or chicken out of a fight.

I believe its that 'unknown' factor about them that's making him cautious...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
SageNaruto:

I believe its that 'unknown' factor about them that's making him cautious...
yeah that's true and I think luffy will develop more in Wano to be able to defeat kaido.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.