Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169726 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
SageNaruto:

I believe its that 'unknown' factor about them that's making him cautious...
It's is similar to the marines not having a stake in Fishman island as the mermen did not initially want to be a part of the world government. Guess why not being a part of the reverie was mentioned
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
I really love this arc because it will silence the doubters that say an arc can't succeed without the strawhats being in it
Meanwhile @ sage naruto, you are the guy that created the boruto thread....its a huge shame that boruto is a more popular manga than one piece in Nigeria
Do you think luffy will have a son? Some say his name will be buffy, like boruto and ichigo's son

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nedville:
I really love this arc because it will silence the doubters that say an arc can't succeed without the strawhats being in it
Meanwhile @ sage naruto, you are the guy that created the boruto thread....its a huge shame that boruto is a more popular manga than one piece in Nigeria
Do you think luffy will have a son? Some say his name will be buffy, like boruto and ichigo's son
Nah, One piece is on a whole new league. It's gonna end well, Not Luffy having a son or passing down the strawhat to another person. Once One piece ends, It ends smiley. But it will take very long tho compare to the rest, I will say it has about a decade more to go with all the revelation, twist and stories.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Tommey1: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Nah, One piece is on a whole new league. It's gonna end well, Not Luffy having a son or passing down the strawhat to another person. Once One piece ends, It ends smiley. But it will take very long tho compare to the rest, I will say it has about a decade more to go with all the revelation, twist and stories.

Nahh. As at 2yrs ago, Oda said one piece was about 60% done... We're looking at one piece ending in 5yrs time or so... Besides, you'll notice they're already rounding up... After Luffy is done with the yonkos, it'll be world govt turn... Just few arcs to go, he's already close to the truth of the void century and raftel.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tommey1:

Nahh. As at 2yrs ago, Oda said one piece was about 60% done... We're looking at one piece ending in 5yrs time or so... Besides, you'll notice they're already rounding up... After Luffy is done with the yonkos, it'll be world govt turn... Just few arcs to go, he's already close to the truth of the void century and raftel.
As at two years ago? You seriously believe one piece has only 3 years left? The same Oda said we would be entering Wano Arc last year. There is a rule in the One piece world, Never take Oda words literary. He himself don't know the out come of certain things, He is an Author who gets ideas from literary anything by the day. He even said the Supernovas i.e Worst generations excluding Luffy are just some Random ideas he spontaneously thought of a week before he release the chapter about them and honestly he doesn't know they will survive in the New world. But here we are with the Supernovas likely playing a major role in the Future and Law/Capone alliance with Luffy and much more. Oda is an excellent author that can't even estimates the timeline of his stories.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nedville, Boruto is only riding on the success and popularity of Naruto. So, its not on the level of One Piece (at least not yet) in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

About Luffy having a son, that really got me laughing. As Idrismusty97 said, its highly unlikely that Oda would go in that direction.

Did you guys know that the WCI arc was meant as just a mini arc? And it took 78 chapters from 2016 to 2018. Its even the 2nd longest arc in One Piece thus far.

Knowing the above, you should see why its impossible to ascertain how much longer the manga will run.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Tommey1: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
As at two years ago? You seriously believe one piece has only 3 years left? The same Oda said we would be entering Wano Arc last year. There is a rule in the One piece world, Never take Oda words literary. He himself don't know the out come of certain things, He is an Author who gets ideas from literary anything by the day. He even said the Supernovas i.e Worst generations excluding Luffy are just some Random ideas he spontaneously thought of a week before he release the chapter about them and honestly he doesn't know they will survive in the New world. But here we are with the Supernovas likely playing a major role in the Future and Law/Capone alliance with Luffy and much more. Oda is an excellent author that can't even estimates the timeline of his stories.

Dude. I said 5yrs from now... Not from 2yrs ago.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Tommey1: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
SageNaruto:
Nedville, Boruto is only riding on the success and popularity of Naruto. So, its not on the level of One Piece (at least not yet) in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

About Luffy having a son, that really got me laughing. As Idrismusty97 said, its highly unlikely that Oda would go in that direction.

Did you guys know that the WCI arc was meant as just a mini arc? And it took 78 chapters from 2016 to 2018. Its even the 2nd longest arc in One Piece thus far.

Knowing the above, you should see why its impossible to ascertain how much longer the manga will run.

Boruto is total scam... Couldn't stomach more than 25eps or so... So lame... But I've been watching recent clips nd things seems to be heating up. Might continue later but not anytime soon

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Sync201(m): 12:47am On Jun 12, 2018
To think people are. Comparing one piece and boruto..

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Sync201:
Lol what is Boruto? I didn't even get to watch Naruto till the end, I was just satisfied with the Manga talk more of Boruto. Honestly if naruto wasn't one of the first anime i start watching i would have dumped it long before it finish, After watching one piece i realized Naruto lacks emotions and all he does is talk talk talk to his enemies until they change their mind or a spontaneous power comes from somewhere. "This is my Ninja way bullshîts", Maybe he ate the Talk Talk no mi devil fruit cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
I foresee that Shanks will die... In Luffy's hand just like Ace did. How it will happen I don't know
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
t12tosin:
I foresee that Shanks will die... In Luffy's hand just like Ace did. How it will happen I don't know
What if i tell you that Shanks is the evil guy and final boss at the end? That will be a cool plot twist every author would like to exploit.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sync201:

I asked because people I know prefer it to one piece. Naruto has ended but rather than watching OP they rather watch boruto...just to stick to the naruto feelz, pride and all
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
one piece is life man, what a chapter.. new character introduced.. hope this guy is one of the antagonist

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
jamilkb:
one piece is life man, what a chapter.. new character introduced.. hope this guy is one of the antagonist
guy give us update and where is @sagenaruto and @idrismusty
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
hotswagg12:

Present!!!

Sorry, I wasn't able to post the spoilers here yesterday. But the chapter is out already...

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/908/
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
hotswagg12:
The chapter is already out so no need to post spoiler pics. Shît is going down, Void century 2.0 is about to happen all over again, true king of the world reveal etc. After reading the chapter just visit reddit or Orojacson for theories and discussion, they are hot there too. Seems not many people are crazed about onepiece or anime in general on Nairaland.

https://orojackson.com
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks @sagenaruto and @idrismusty, one can always count on u guys but most of us don't know how to read the manga.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2018
SageNaruto:

Present!!!

Sorry, I wasn't able to post the spoilers here yesterday. But the chapter is out already...

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/908/
bro we would really appreciate your write up summary of the chapter. Thanks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
hotswagg12:
Thanks @sagenaruto and @idrismusty, one can always count on u guys but most of us don't know how to read the manga.
You can learn it. It isn't that difficult. Just read from right to left, look at the image and compare with the text. It's fun. Anyway i copied this summary from a Facebook page.

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 908
TITLE: THE REVERIE BEGINS.
Cover page... Orlumbus makes plans on piracy.
SUMMARY...
Mancherry heals Princess Shirahoshi. Mjosgard swears to protect her till the end of the Reverie and also declare war for her if needed.
Pell meets Vivi and tells about Cobra meeting with Fujitora and Riku.
The Queen of Shorlay Kingdom wants to enter into the city but is being stopped. Saint Rosward comes riding on the warlord, Bartholomew Kuma. He has been turned into a perfect slave that cannot cry, complain and has absolute loyalty. The old queen transforms and is shown to actually be Jewelry Bonney and she vows to save her father, Kuma.
Sabo and others who are underground also wants to save Kuma. The WG made a perfect example of him because he was a king of an allied kingdom and he rebelled and joined the Revs. Sabo and Co knows they cannot afford to fail as failure means they be treated worse.
Next day, the Reverie finally starts with all the Kings present having something to say and also discussing the issue of Luffy, Big Mom and Kaido.
Cobra has also requested to meet with the Gorossei who considers his bloodline as traitors since the Nefetari family choose not to be Celestial Dragons 800years ago. They hope he hasn't noticed something.
Also the Big Mom and Kaido situation makes them think the balance will soon tip as waves has been frequent since the marineford war.
We see a figure like the 1 from chapter 906, ascending the empty throne and tearing up the wanted posters of Luffy and BB, also there's the picture of Shirahoshi and Vivi.
The Gorossei kneel before him and address him as Im sama.
The candle that should have been snuffed from history has once again..... Has thou decided? If so, give us a name.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Wow. Thanks bro, will give it a try.
Idrismusty97:
You can learn it. It isn't that difficult. Just read from right to left, look at the image and compare with the text. It's fun. Anyway i copied this summary from a Facebook page.

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 908
TITLE: THE REVERIE BEGINS.
Cover page... Orlumbus makes plans on piracy.
SUMMARY...
Mancherry heals Princess Shirahoshi. Mjosgard swears to protect her till the end of the Reverie and also declare war for her if needed.
Pell meets Vivi and tells about Cobra meeting with Fujitora and Riku.
The Queen of Shorlay Kingdom wants to enter into the city but is being stopped. Saint Rosward comes riding on the warlord, Bartholomew Kuma. He has been turned into a perfect slave that cannot cry, complain and has absolute loyalty. The old queen transforms and is shown to actually be Jewelry Bonney and she vows to save her father, Kuma.
Sabo and others who are underground also wants to save Kuma. The WG made a perfect example of him because he was a king of an allied kingdom and he rebelled and joined the Revs. Sabo and Co knows they cannot afford to fail as failure means they be treated worse.
Next day, the Reverie finally starts with all the Kings present having something to say and also discussing the issue of Luffy, Big Mom and Kaido.
Cobra has also requested to meet with the Gorossei who considers his bloodline as traitors since the Nefetari family choose not to be Celestial Dragons 800years ago. They hope he hasn't noticed something.
Also the Big Mom and Kaido situation makes them think the balance will soon tip as waves has been frequent since the marineford war.
We see a figure like the 1 from chapter 906, ascending the empty throne and tearing up the wanted posters of Luffy and BB, also there's the picture of Shirahoshi and Vivi.
The Gorossei kneel before him and address him as Im sama.
The candle that should have been snuffed from history has once again..... Has thou decided? If so, give us a name.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by moxygunshot(m): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2018
I think time travel is involved in one piece sumhow nd luffy will av a successor or son who will travel back in time nd he is that Joyboy who built the Arc (Noah)
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
hotswagg12:

Read the One Piece Wiki then......its very good and detailed....its what made me like one piece
Just like you....I struggle to read manga....I also check out reddit and watch YouTube reviews
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Isn't that what I told you?..idris

To be honest though....reddit is lit....savages memes jokes reactions theories predictions.....what don't they have?
If only I could join.... sad

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Nedville:

Read the One Piece Wiki then......its very good and detailed....its what made me like one piece
Just like you....I struggle to read manga....I also check out reddit and watch YouTube reviews
bro do try and update us from one piece wiki to keep this tread lively and running. Thanks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Don't be offended....but being I'm not technologically savvy.... I want to know how I can copy from a site...to nairaland
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
It pains me to see Kuma to have been reduced to such, Bleep the imperialist!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nedville:
Don't be offended....but being I'm not technologically savvy.... I want to know how I can copy from a site...to nairaland
Guy if ur phone is a touch screen just hold where u want to copy in the sentence and highlight it and scroll to where u want to stop and click on copy. Then u can come here and paste it or send the link here.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
The heavy size of OP these days ehn, o boi na to tink twice oo...epi841 almost 300mb from chia anime

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 3:22am On Jun 20, 2018
I watched an OVA where luffy used ace's power in a fight against World. Remembering that his mouth was widely opened when akainu's punch went through ace spilling blood. May be how he, big mum and Blackbeard got extra devil fruit powers.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 3:23am On Jun 20, 2018
t12tosin:
The heavy size of OP these days ehn, o boi na to tink twice oo...epi841 almost 300mb from chia anime
when I saw it, I remembered ' I had other things to do'. Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.