Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,761 members, 7,827,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss (12865 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
benalvino:

thats what we are trying to tell you... to take Gods image in to accept christ... since na wetin we they tell you... If you are immoral you are not in God's image... adam's image and likeness is Curse with death and Christ image and likeness is eternal life. thats the thing... I told you before that both of us are right... But by heritage we are in adams image by default thats why we are all born sinners...

The bolded is what I have a problem with....

By default we are all Gods image......

Don't you get it??...

I know we lost perfection because adam sinned...that never stopped man from Being Gods image by default....

Just here I had defined why we are Gods image....we reflect his qualities wisdom,power,glory,kindness,goodness etc.....NO??,....

Do you know there are some who would never get to hear about Christ but still remain Gods image??.......

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
benalvino: you know say when i ask you question you cant answer it without contradicting your self grin
so finally you agree that we are in adams image too...

Never have I argued that we are in the likeness of adam.......all I have argued is when you say by default we are not image(s) of God.....
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by benalvino(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
ijawkid:

Wrong!!!!.....

You are very wrong.......

Argue scriptures maturely and stop this adhominems.....

If Watchtower didn't write 1 corinthians 11:7 why are you even dragging them to this discussion??.....

This is why I say you are behaving like a baby....

the thing is nothing we will tell you that you will accept...

you know the Teaching about "human apostates"
am not dragging them... am saying if shdemidemi and I say anything you wont accept it as long as its not coming from watchtower... Whats wrong with that?
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
benalvino:

the thing is nothing we will tell you that you will accept...

you know the Teaching about "human apostates"
am not dragging them... am saying if shdemidemi and I say anything you wont accept it as long as its not coming from watchtower... Whats wrong with that?

Demi in his post said we kept Gods image but lost his likeness.......

Na you wey stubborn na him remain......

We are inherently Gods image....we reflect his qualities....even atheists are images of God....they are humans created by God......

They reflect intuitively Gods qualities and do have that propensity to gravitate towards God.........

Why do you think we even have that inherent inclination to search for our creator??....

You think say na juju??....
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by benalvino(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
ijawkid:

Never have I argued that we are in the likeness of adam.......all I have argued is when you say by default we are not image(s) of God.....

you know i can provide your statements that will contradict what you just said now... just now you ask me if Adam is God that we are in his image... now you are saying you never argued that but its when i said its by default. lol
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
@benalvino...

Why you think say bill gates and all of us wey intelligent die know book??.....

You think say na by chance....

Why do you think humans are the most creative of Gods creation here on earth.....

You think say na magic??...

We invent aeroplanes,cars,phones....

Goat,monkey and fish fit??......
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
benalvino:

you know i can provide your statements that will contradict what you just said now... just now you ask me if Adam is God that we are in his image... now you are saying you never argued that but its when i said its by default. lol

No contradictions...it is you that it would sound contradictory to.......

something sounding contradictory to you does not mean it is contradictory.........

It is only in your imagination that it is contradictory......
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
@benalvino.....

Abraham,moses,daniel,joseph,ezekiel,david,solomon, and all the faithful patriarchs who lived before Christ was sent were who's image??....

Goat,monkey, or Gods image??......

Infact a closer look at pauls words explains everything...

Pauls words were directed to men in general wether christian or not...

That is why he could say women are mens glory(creation wise)........

Paul was saying those words with respect to creation and not who accepts Jesus or not......

Gbam!!!!!.....

Point made and closed....

cheesy
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by benalvino(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
ijawkid: @benalvino.....

Abraham,moses,daniel,joseph,ezekiel,david,solomon, and all the faithful patriarchs who lived before Christ was sent were who's image??....

no need to continue... we don reach agreement abi? you don agree with me finally. you were arguing that we are not born in adams image... I said we are. case close... you finally agree...
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by benalvino(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
ijawkid: @benalvino.....

Infact a closer look at pauls words explains everything...

Pauls words were directed to men in general wether christian or not...

That is why he could say women are mens glory(creation wise)........

Paul was saying those words with respect to creation and not who accepts Jesus or not......

Gbam!!!!!.....

Point made and closed....

cheesy

lol you agreed now you disagree again.
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
benalvino:

lol you agreed now you disagree again.

You never agree with me and paul completely.....

cheesy.....

Read this post wey u quote now.....

When paul made that statement from what perspective was he viewing from??...

Creation or acceptance of Jesus??....
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by ijawkid(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Let's read 1 corinthians 11 from verses 1 - to the end.......

What was really pauls message??.......

He talked about head ship and who antecedes who......

Please let's consider it closely.......

Are un-christian men not head of women??......

Are un-christian women not the glory of un-christian men??....

Please as u answer link it to the image issue....

We have to take a close look at pauls words and meanings...
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by benalvino(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
ijawkid: Let's read 1 corinthians 11 from verses 1 - to the end.......

What was really pauls message??.......

He talked about head ship and who antecedes who......

Please let's consider it closely.......

my last talk on this... look what image of God is...

And have put on the new man, [/b]which is [b]renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

[size=38pt]I didn't agree with you but you win...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
The prophecy of Yahshua's birth required he was of the true lineage of Dawid:

Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that Yahweh had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Messiah to sit on his throne; (Acts 2:30)

Kepha was quoting the following:

When your time is over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for My Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. But My love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Shaul, whom I removed from before you. Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before Me; your throne will be established forever (2 Samuyl 7:12-16).

This clearly contemplates this Dawidic heir is of the "flesh and blood" of Dawid. See also similar Dawidic-lineage prophecies for Messiah in Isayah 11:1-2 and Yeremyah 23:6.

Shaul too understood Yahshua was born of the flesh of Dawid:

Yahshua the Messiah our Master ... was made of the seed of Dawid, according to the flesh;.... (Romans 1:3-4).

Yahshua the Messiah of the seed of David....(2 Timothy 2:8.)

Of this man’s [i.e., Dawid’s] seed hath Yahweh, according to His prophets, raised unto Israel a redeemer, Yahshua (Acts 13:23).

Note also that in the 2 Samuyl 7:12-16 passage I gave reference to above which is prophetic of Yahshua that FATHER Yahweh says of him "When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands."

Bidam said recently "No man can be without sin under the law, it's just not possible." If this were true, then we can not be washed as white as snow from being guilty of our former sins which is disobedience to the Law (1 Yahchanan [John] 3:4). It also can be noted in Scripture that Yahshua was "a man" born "under the law", so Bidam's statement ""No man can be without sin under the law, it's just not possible." does not hold water.
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by truthislight: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why are you doing this na ?

This scripture you have quoted below about flogging is not talking about Jesus, but rather, Solomon.

Must you pass on false information ?

Frank4YAHWEH: The prophecy of Yahshua's birth required he was of the true lineage of Dawid:

Kepha was quoting the following:

When your time is over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for My Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. But My love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Shaul, whom I removed from before you. Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before Me; your throne will be established forever (2 Samuyl 7:12-16).

That ^^^ is where God told Devid that he will not let him to be the one that will build the temple(house) for him, that his hands are stained with blood, but that his son (solomon) after him will build the temple, and that was what happened, is it not so ?

Is it not solomon that build the temple for God ?

But it was Devid that started the plans for building of the temple, but Yahweh said no, that his son will do it after him.

Do you mind quoting the previous verses ?

See, deceit is dangerous, it can cause one his chances of gaining everlasting life.

Dont forget, "liars will not inherit God's kingdom".

Peace.
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
truthislight: Why are you doing this na ?

This scripture you have quoted below about flogging is not talking about Jesus, but rather, Solomon.

Must you pass on false information ?

That ^^^ is where God told Devid that he will not let him to be the one that will build the temple(house) for him, that his hands are stained with blood, but that his son (solomon) after him will build the temple, and that was what happened, is it not so ?

Is it not solomon that build the temple for God ?

But it was Devid that started the plans for building of the temple, but Yahweh said no, that his son will do it after him.

Do you mind quoting the previous verses ?

See, deceit is dangerous, it can cause one his chances of gaining everlasting life.

Dont forget, "liars will not inherit God's kingdom".

Peace.

So, you do not believe that 2 Samuyl 7:12-16 compared to Acts 2:30 is a prophecy fulfilled concerning the Messiah and that when his and our FATHER Yahweh said "I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father, and he will be my son." that this is in reference to Solomon alone and that Yahweh will establish Solomon's kingdom forever? Did not Solomon fall short in his obedience to Father Yahweh and in turn you believe that Yahweh is speaking of Solomon's kingdom that will be established forever?

I am aware that this is also in reference to Solomon, but I believe it also to be prophetic of the Messiah. Following are a few other verses that are related:

He said to me, ‘Solomon your son is the one who will build My temple and My courts, for I have chosen him to become My son and I will become his Father. 28:7 I will establish his kingdom permanently, IF he remains committed to obeying My commands and regulations, as you are doing at this time (1 Chronicles 28:6).

Behold, a son shall be born to you who shall be a man of rest. I will give him rest from all his surrounding enemies. For his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quiet to Ysryl in his time. He shall build a house for My Name. He shall be My son, and I will be his Father, and I will establish his royal throne in Ysryl forever (1 Chronicles 22:9).

(See also 1 Kings 6:38, 8:20; 1 Chronicles 17:11-15)
Re: Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss by Franklinus: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? / Download Brokenness By Dr. D.K Olukoya - Book (pdf) / Why Is Pope Francis Displaying Satan's Horns???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.