Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! (6529 Views)

Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hey Guys It boring here let have fun
Am tired of seeing " My BF Has A Small Joystick Please Help Me" grin
Let have some Fun by asking the last poster a romantic question.
So the next poster is gonna start with me. kiss
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Onyiip(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
what's the craziest thing you'll do to prove you love him
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Enegod(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Tohpeh(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wat turns u on in a guy?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Onyii.p:
what's the craziest thing you'll do to prove you love him
I gave him Ma V
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Adaeze003(f): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
;DWhat did he give you in return?grin
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 25omega(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
if i came to you and told you i didn't want to marry you but i wanted sex only would you appreciate that as supposed to me playing games to get some azz
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Monicasque(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
25omega: if i came to you and told you i didn't want to marry you but i wanted sex only would you appreciate that as supposed to me playing games to get some azz

tough one. we all wana feel special
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Abbott(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Well, would you?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Adaeze003(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
25omega: if i came to you and told you i didn't want to marry you but i wanted sex only would you appreciate that as supposed to me playing games to get some azz
Yes! This way, I can say no and get it over with! Wasting my time is a crime. wink
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by greedie1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013

only if i wanna play games too.

do u believe ib soulmates?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Caracta(f): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
gree-die:

Are you the Dragon Lady we've been looking for? cheesy
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 25omega(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
gree-die:

but im not playing games im being straight up. so why are you playing games? just gimme some azz
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by greedie1(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Caracta:

Are you the Dragon Lady we've been looking for? cheesy

*****whistling *****

did u get that poem? tongue
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Caracta(f): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
gree-die:

*****whistling *****

did u get that poem? tongue

Nope. I wasn't expecting it though. He would not do what you don't like. We respect your wishes ma'am.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
sexymoma: Hey Guys It boring here let have fun
Am tired of seeing " My BF Has A Small Joystick Please Help Me" grin
Let have some Fun by asking the last poster a romantic question.
So the next poster is gonna start with me. kiss

....dont u have skoool homework?? angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Onyiip(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tohpeh: Wat turns u on in a guy?

His lips and his hands
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....dont u have skoool homework?? angry
Ma lecturer is sick. I think he s HIV POSITIVE or sumthing tongue
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Babe, what's ur account nomba?!
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2013
idiagbon: Babe, what's ur account nomba?!
ah is that a romantic quest. undecided
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by infowizardstk: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2013
sexymoma: ah is that a romantic quest. undecided
ah thinks thats the most romantic ever.. For 9ja babes oh
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2013
infowizards.tk:

ah thinks thats the most romantic ever.. For 9ja babes oh
sweetie,what do you love most in a man?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Austinodark(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2013
smothly: sweetie,what do you love most in a man?
Do u have big front and back,are u tall?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by greedie1(f): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2013
Caracta:

Nope. I wasn't expecting it though. He would not do what you don't like. We respect your wishes ma'am.

haha.... its not me o. he is just bein lazy
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Mynd44: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2013
gree-die:

haha.... its not me o. he is just bein lazy
cheesy
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2013
WhAt does it mean to be romantic.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2013
fresh_dude: WhAt does it mean to be romantic.
Abeg direct the question to the OP
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Abeg direct the question to the OP

...Mindy....My gay friend..bro how r u? angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Mindy....My gay friend..bro how r u? angry

When was the last time you had seex with a human being
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by shizzle11(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
^gringringrin
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Austinodark: Do u have big front and back,are u tall?
hmmmn what a nice question,yeah am fully endowed
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by iyatrustee(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Would u date a married man if given the chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". / 7 ‘very Bad Things’ Every Woman Should Do To Her Man / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.