Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! (6549 Views)

Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

... moDINA..If you're advertising, I'm buying! tongue

Lmao
you're a tool
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
What do you think of Love and commitment and when should they come in

Nice question for the wrong person.

Let me try. undecided

Love I believe is an uncommon feeling of likeness. I used the word uncommon because I believe what we see today in this world is infatuation not love. When you love someone, you would do the impossible for that person. If you watch the movie Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, then you would have a better understanding of love. Love no be for mouth cheesy. I use this movies as benchmark in describing the word LOVE to my friends. When you look at the scenes of Rose going down to the base of a sinking ship in search of jack, Jack staying in the water for Rose to survive and so on then you would get a better understanding of the word love.

Commitment on the other hand is an informal form of a wedding band.

commitment is very important in a relationship, it's like a constitution. (Thou shall not thingz) cool

I think commitment comes in where there is no love. Where there is love, you don't need commitment.

Aaargghhhhhhhh. I hate this love talk. It makes me look like a sissy. angry angry angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Lucenzo, are you getting ready to crown the next Mr Nairaland for June 2013?

No.

I sold the crown at amausa and got the beating of life. I thought it was gold cry cry cry cry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by ikekings(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada!
Lmao... **falls from okada** grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue...
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

Yeah my cunny plincess. I replied. Did you see mine?
na ebe? I didn't see it o. My mailbox has been acting funny lately.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
ItsModella:

...did u pay yor rent? undecided
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
ItsModella:

*resending mode activated*
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo:
If you watch the movie Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, then you would have a better understanding of love. Love no be for mouth cheesy. I use this movies as benchmark in describing the word LOVE to my friends. When you look at the scenes of Rose going down to the base of a sinking ship in search of jack, Jack staying in the water for Rose to survive and so on then you would get a better understanding of the word love.
(

You've been watching too many movies brah... In real life, jack would readily dump rose's azzz like a hot charcoal. Lol...

Nice write up though but I disagree that there's no need for commitment when there's love... Expantiate
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

You've been watching too many movies brah... In real life, jack would readily dump rose's azzz like a hot charcoal. Lol...

Nice write up though but I disagree that there's no need for commitment when there's love... Expantiate

That was when I was kid lol..

We have a constitution in Nigeria and other countries because without it, we would be living in a lawless society filled with crime and evil;
But in a fantasy world(Heaven) you don't need it because everyone is good by default. So when you love someone you wouldn't be talking of Ngozi's nyansh when Nkechi is at home grin grin. You would be blind to certain evils in a relationship.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

*resending mode activated*
I no see anything o.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: YOU

cool

and you?

embarassed lol.

Someone who's respectful, honest, trusting, amicable, calm, perseverent.... along those lines.

@Modella, what's your idea of a perfect romantic date?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by spikesC(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
@the chic above

What can you offer in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and what do you expect in return
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by annita19(f): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
What does romance mean to you
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

embarassed lol.

Someone who's respectful, honest, trusting, amicable, calm, perseverent.... along those lines.

Not much really. I'm a sucker for outdoor activities; a walk on the beach, a fun time at an amusement or theme park, nature hike, picnic etc. But what makes the date is how the both of us flow together. I don't like too much mushiness neither do I like dull and unromantic gestures. It has to be in between and it has to be natural.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
^ cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I no see anything o.

Check now
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by infowizardstk: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
smothly: sweetie,what do you love most in a man?
lol... Sincerity.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

embarassed lol.

in other words me cool

okay oo.

kiss
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo:

in other words me cool

okay oo.

kiss

What attributes do you look for in a potential?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by mideeniafe(f): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^What's the most romantic thing a guy has ever said to you?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2013
Can we have sex before first date?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2013
REALITY101: Can we have sex before first date?
nope is the answer cool
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 16, 2013
infowizards.tk:
lol... Sincerity.
are u sincere
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 16, 2013
smothly: are u sincere

How bout on first date?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 190: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2013
^Hows your boyfriend henry ? angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 190: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2013
adaobi123: ^ cute smiley

wetin cute for there grin grin
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by daduke2k(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2013
Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ about ur last girlfriend?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 190: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2013
^whos that for - me or reality
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by daduke2k(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2013
N̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ reality be last poster?? U of course.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 190: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2013
^Oh you mean flytefalls - the relationship didnt work out embarassed

I was too demanding embarassed embarassed
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by daduke2k(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2013
What were u demanding for? Money, sex, or what?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 190: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2013
^sex angry angry

i cant live without it angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! / My Girlfriend Stopped Me From Going Out Today - Photos / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.